Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real - Page 9 Empty Re: Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Kail blinked and raised his hands in defense as the other tried to defend himself. "No! No I understand what you mean!" he replied, taking a small step backwards. He fidgeted with one of the buckles on his jacket, debating on if he should take it off to sleep or not. Deciding against it, thinking that it may give a little more warmth to the other and the puppies, he looked back up at Raven as he apologized. "I.. It's okay...You don't need to apologize," he said softly, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He nodded slightly as the other spoke about sleeping against the wall. He wanted to point out that Raven would be stuck if he needed to get up during the night but stayed silent. He didn't want to argue or make any more of a problem. "If you need to get up during the night, just wake me up... uh so you can get by..." he said quietly, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He glanced over at Raven and dipped his head slightly "Uh.. sleep well..." he told the other before he carefully laid down, laying close to the edge to give Raven some room.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real - Page 9 Empty Re: Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real

Post by Deathcap Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm

"O-Okay. You too, goodnight." Raven laid down hesitantly, curling up a little beneath the covers as Kail laid down, looking like he was trying to give Raven
as much room as possible. He blinking in the growing darkness, the covers up a little over his face. He felt bad, not sure if Kail was upset about him having gotten embarrassed, or if the other just felt awkward or afraid to be sleeping in the same bed as someone else like this. Trying to make a friendly gesture, he pulled the covers a little over Kail as well, trying to share the blankets and hoping the other was warm enough. Worried he was being forceful rather than kind, he brought his hands back to his chest and curled up a little more in the warmth, shutting his eyes to sleep and trying to forget his insecurities and worries about the day for now, exhaling softly as he pet Haekel, who was curled against his neck.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Kail laid on his side to give the other a little more room than if he had been laying on his back or stomach. He hadn't bothered taking much of the blankets, wanting Raven to be as warm as he could. Laying there with his eyes closed, he thought briefly about getting up and just moving to lay on the floor, but he pushed it aside. There was nothing wrong with two friends sharing a bed. Holding in a sigh, his brow furrowed a bit as he felt the covers be pulled up over him a little. Blinking his eyes open, he glanced across at Raven before smiling faintly to himself as he watched the boy and the puppy in the darkness. Letting out a deep breath, he pulled the blankets up higher on himself, making sure that Raven still had plenty of blankets before he closed his eyes once more and attempted to go to sleep, though it took longer than it probably should have with so many things running through his head.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Raven slept dreamlessly and in warmth for the first time he could remember, waking up drowsily, he was almost surprised to see light instead of the normal night he usually woke up too. He turned slightly, and his heart raced in panic as he brushed against something. He sat up quickly, Haekel tumbling with a yelp from his chest to his lap and staring up at him, glassy brown eyes blinking. He glanced down, whispering a sorry and ruffling the puppy's head and glancing down at Kail as he remembered the other had slept beside him last night. He tried to be quiet so as not to wake the other boy if he was still asleep, and rubbed his eyes a little.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Kail had slept soundly for the most far after he had in fact been able to fall asleep. He had spent most of the evening trying to fall asleep arguing with himself on whether or not he should go to find Zeta. At some point he had fallen asleep, having forgotten that Raven was next to him.
The following morning he shifted around a bit as he felt something brush up against his back, having rolled over at some point during the night. Hearing a yelp, Kail held in a groan and instead yawned, stretching out some before he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Realizing that Raven was awake, he blinked slightly "Sorry if I woke you or something..." he muttered, holding in yet another yawn.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 pm

"...'Morning..No, sorry, that was me." He apologized, tilting his head to the side as he looked at the other, his hair sticking up everywhere. "How'd you sleep I'm sorry if I was restless or something..." He asked before setting Haekel down off of his lap and climbing carefully off of the bed. He stood up for a moment, trying to wake up before sitting down and putting his boots back on, starting to lace them up. The bite on his ankle had bruised and swollen slightly, though it wasn't infected, so it have him a little trouble as he finished, standing up again and wincing slightly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Kail looked over towards him and shook his head "It's okay, I was waking up anyway..." he lied lightly. Noticing the other's hair sticking up, he had been about to reach over to try and fix it, though he quickly pulled his hand back. He offered the other a small smile "You weren't, not that I noticed anyway," he tried to reassure him. As Raven went to get off the bed, Kail pulled his legs up so the other wouldn't be tripping over them. "I slept fine. How about you?" he asked, sitting up and grabbing his own boots. Slipping them on, he tied them before running his fingers through his hair to try and tame any of the hair that may have been standing up. He chewed on the inside of his cheek, staying silent for a moment. With a deep breath, he glanced over at Raven "I.. I think I'm going to try and find Zeta... to see if he knows anything that could help Tirza..." he told the other quietly, glancing down at the ground afterwards.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Raven nodded. "I slept well, no nightmares." He responded quietly, but looked up as the other spoke about going to find Zeta now. To help Tirza. He hesitated. He tried not to react negatively as scared as he felt by the other's intention. He nodded silently, glad that the other had at least told him rather than running off without letting anyone know. "I-.." He paused before looking up at the other seriously. "If you're set on going. I want to come with you. If something goes wrong... I'm scared he won't be in his right mind, Kail... If something happens and you're alone it won't be good...But- I'll stay here if that's what you want." He told the other, silently hoping the other would change his mind all together, but knowing it wasn't likely.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Kail nodded his head slowly as Raven told him that he had slept well. "That's good to hear..." he said quietly, refusing to look over at the other after he had mentioned going to find Zeta. He had a feeling that Raven wouldn't like the idea of him going off to find Zeta, but they had to find some sort of solution to the problem that Tirza was facing... He knew that she had mentioned something she hadn't wanted to do, but maybe there was another way? He looked up and over at the other as he was told that Raven wanted to go with him if he was so set on going to find the man. "Raven..." he let out a sigh and shook his head. "If he's not in his right of mind, you could just as easily get hurt... One of those dogs could have killed you last night, and I'm sure he would have to if he had the chance..." He chewed on the inside of his cheek for a moment, debating silently what to do. He could lie to the other and tell him he wasn't going to go, only to slip away later. "I know that I can't change your mind, or tell you what to do... but I don't want you to be hurt if something goes wrong..."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:45 pm

"I- I know... But I feel the same, and if you go off and something happens to you... What if you can't get back on your own, or you end up hurt? We kept each other alive at the communication tower, and we were facing a lot more than one man and a couple of dogs." He reasoned, watching the other. He wasn't going to fallow Kail if the other really didn't want him with him, but he had to at least try. "...I-I just don't want to sit here doing nothing while you might be in pain or need help. If something happened and you don't come back- after everything we've made it through so far, Tirza will have to go back, and we'll forget each other again." He said softly, he didn't want to guilt the other into not going if it was what Kail had decided to do, he just wanted the other to understand that him running off like this could have more dire consequences than just one of them getting hurt. He knew he had been just as reckless, and was regretting it, but he cared about the other too much to just let this happen, even if it was possible nothing would go wrong.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:23 am

Kail knew Raven was right. He knew that he was at just a much of a risk of being hurt if he went out to find Zeta. He knew that even if his intentions were to help Tirza, he could very well just mess things up even worse than they already were. But he couldn't just sit back and do nothing beside's tell Tirza that he could help somehow when really, he knew next to nothing about this whole thing compared to Raven and Tirza, besides what he had been told. He just couldn't help but feel guilty either. It was partly his fault that Delores was dead. Zeta hadn't kill her himself, but Nixon had still been with the male. And if he had just stopped and listened to the deranged man in the first place, they wouldn't have had to split up and try to run away. 
Kail looked at Raven and let out a small sigh "I just... I can't just sit here knowing that Zeta may know something to help Tirza. I know there's a chance he may not, but I need to try and figure it out..." he said softly, drowning as he watched his friend. "Even though we both kept each other alive at the tower... I almost lost you Raven... We've been through a lot together.. And.... It wouldn't feel right not having you by my side..." he admitted with a small sigh as he looked down. "Just... I..if you come with me... Promise me you won't try and pull any brave stunts if Zeta tries something..." 

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Raven nodded quietly as the other spoke, sure that Kail was going to ask him not to come, he just listened to the other. Kail had a point, if there was something Zeta knew that Tirza didn't to fix things... why hadn't he told them the previous night? Raven doubted the man knew whether she had gone back in time- if he had known then wouldn't he have done things differently to capture Kail on the first day? So chances were there was an alternate way, and both he and Tirza knew that, but was it the same one or did Zeta know something more helpful? Raven could think of numerous ways that they could try to help Tirza without risking going to Kail's counterpart... but if that's what the other wanted to try...?
Glancing up as Kail went on, he was shocked that the other was wiling to let him come along, and nodded. "I don't know if you'd call anything I've done up to now brave rather than stupid, but, if it makes you feel better, I will do my best to be a self-preserving coward." He joked, though he was serious to some extent; he'd at least try not to do anything risky or anything to put his life in danger, though he didn't plan on letting Kail get hurt, either. If they came back a second time beaten up he didn't want to know what the other's reactions would be. Alpha had already told them not to run off again, so it would be best to get back before nightfall, if that.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Kail smiled a bit as Raven tried to joke with him "You know what I meant Raven," he told the other as he stood and fixed his coat. He knew that it was dangerous to just sneak off without letting anyone else know, both for the reason that something could happen to them and that Alpha had already told them not to take off again. Last night it had been easy enough to play it off as getting lost. But this time that wasn't exactly going to work. They'd have to think of something to tell Alpha or any of the other's if they found out they had left. He glanced back at the puppies, frowning for a brief moment "What should we do with them while we're gone?" he asked quietly, looking back at Raven. If they just left them here, there was the chance that anyone could come into the room only to find the puppies. But they couldn't take them with them, and there really wasn't a place they could hide them without the risk of them being found. He knew that they were really the least of his worries right now, but he couldn't help but worry about them. Realizing that it had probably only grown colder outside during the night, his brow furrowed as he looked at Raven. He knew he probably wouldn't agree to taking his jacket, and even if he had learned how to control heat a little more, it didn't mean he didn't need a jacket. "Did...did you want to look for a jacket first...or do you just want mine...?"

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 pm

"Hm. I don't know...We're in enough trouble after yesterday... I don't think it would be good if they were found right now, especially not if we're missing..." It would probably frighten them if they left them alone in another building, even if they had food and blankets- there was still the risk they would get too cold. He didn't want to think about coming back and finding them frozen or hurt. "I-I wonder if Astrum or Kayden would look after them for a few hours, do you think he'd mind?" He suggested hesitantly. When asked about a jacket, he shook his head. "No, no that's okay, I'll see if I can find an old one around somewhere and anything else we might need if you want to get breakfast or something before we go?" He replied, getting ready to go out the door.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:34 pm

The brunet wanted to point out that it wasn't a good idea that they be going in the first place, even though he knew it was his own idea, but stayed silent. Maybe it would be better if Raven stayed behind... He would be able to stay with the puppies, and he wouldn't get in even more trouble than they already were in. He shook his head a bit "I don't think either of them would mind..." he replied. Of course neither of them were really sure how the other's felt about dogs, but he was sure, and hoping that whoever agreed to take them wouldn't mind. And it wasn't like they were going to be gone all night. They just had to go, find Zeta and ask him if he knew anything before coming back. Provided that nothing went wrong of course. He shook his head when asked about breakfast "I'll go and find Kayden to ask him about the puppies. I might stop by to see what I can get for them to eat though," he told the other, as he started towards the door. "We'll just meet back here before we set out?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a little bit.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:28 pm

"Alright, that should be fine." he agreed with a nod, crouching down to pet both of the puppies for a second before standing to go find a jacket.
Trying to find somewhere's out of the way that might have an abandoned closet or something, he headed off to the farther off parts of the buildings to explore. After a bit of searching, he did manage to find some sort of meeting room with a closet, but it looked like no one had been here for years- dust coated the floor and the room was still and well kept, as if one day it's users simply hadn't shown up. Abandoned mugs sat on the counter and there was a calender on the wall. He checked it out of curiosity, but it was a completely different dating system than usual. Moving on, he checked the closet, and was lucky enough to find a couple abandoned coats, gloves and pairs of work shoes. He pulled one coat free and moths scattered into the room, though the coat it's self didn't look too beaten up. Even though it's previous owner wouldn't be missing it, it felt a little odd to use it when it had belonged to someone who was likely now dead. After beating the dust off, he found it was a bit large, but warmer than his previous one and seemed like it would work okay.
He found a couple small things they could use, as well a small book on the way back to the used part of the huge building, and went back up stairs, waiting by the door for Kail after setting the book down in the room.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:19 pm

After Raven had left, Kail made sure that there was nothing the puppies could get into before he set out to go and find Kayden. He had no idea where the boy would be, so he figured finding him first would be the best. He just hoped it was somewhere where no one else was around. They didn't need everyone knowing about the puppies, regardless of if they would tell the demons or not. 
Finally catching the boy just returning to his room, Kail stopped him and pulled him aside. Not wanting to tell him what Raven and him were doing or where they were going, he just asked the other if he didn't mind watching over the two puppies, explaining that he and Raven had found them outside freezing the night before. Thankful that the male agreed and didnt bother asking where they were going that warranted someone else having to watch the dogs, he told him that they'd drop the two puppies off at Kayden's room before they set out. Now he just had to hope that there was something cooked that the puppies could eat. Making his way down to the kitchen, the brunet was thankful to see that whoever had cooked this morning had seemed to cook the same thing as the previous day. At least the puppies had seemed to enjoy it last night. Grabbing two platefuls, one for now and another for later on if they got hungry again, he set back off up the stairs. Seeing Raven standing outside the door, he nodded slightly. Stopping just outside the door, he shifted the plates to one arm "Kayden said that he'd watch them," he said quietly before motioning to the second plate with a nod of his head "I grabbed another plate for later in case none's left," he told him before stepping inside. "Should we feed them now or take the plate to Kayden's room?" he asked, looking back at Raven as he set the spare plate down. 

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Raven straightened up as Kail showed up, reaching to help the other with the door before fallowing the other inside after the boy. "That's good, he didn't mind?" He asked. He felt pretty sure the puppies would be fine with Kayden, though he felt himself feeling a little protective and concerned either way, but tried to ignore it.
Raven shrugged. "Um, Maybe we should take them to Kayden, incase we don't get back right away?" He watched the two puppies come running to Kail's feet at the sight of the plates, and bent down, scooping them up to keep them from running out. He couldn't help smiling around the tiny things, he'd never really had a puppy before- but there had been a lot of friendly strays around where he had lived that were fed sort of collectively by the community, and there had been military dogs as well, though they weren't really the sort of animal you could pet. He hoped that once the others knew about the puppies, it wouldn't be a negative reaction, and that they would be welcome and treated well. Though at the same time, it really wasn't safe for little animals like them... the destruction that had happened in previous time lines would be too much for them to make it safely through. And with everything that had already happened, he wasn't sure they would be safe this time either. He knew that two puppies were far from priority when it came to the destruction of worlds; there were a lot more important things to worry about, but hopefully they would be able to protect them.

After dropping the puppies off and slipping outside, Raven walked along quickly beside Kail. He felt increasingly anxious the closer they got to Zeta. He hoped that the man would be calm and reasonable enough to talk to them. More than that, he just wished Kail would change his mind. He glances sideways at the other, holding his breath and trying not to say anything. The other had at least trusted him enough to bring him along, and he didn't want to show the other he had been wrong in this by arguing any more about this than he already had, so he glanced down and tried to keep his guard up as they continued.
The other boy was driving him mad. Kail didn't want him to be reckless or get himself hurt, yet did the exact same thing himself, and how could the brunet expect him to just stand back? Kail meant everything to him. It was sort of odd... Kail only remembered this timeline, so the other had only known him for a few weeks, but, with all of the memories back, it was like he'd spent more than four months with his friend, and he'd fallen for and lost the other so many times. Though... this was the first time he'd admitted to feeling anything for the other, wasn't it? And... they'd made it this far... Maybe... maybe everything would be okay? As they made it to the tunnels where Zeta had been, Raven slowed, and stopping at the stairs, he glanced over at the other hesitantly. "Kail..." But he was at a loss for words and looked away again, uncertain and not wanting to go through with this.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Kail shook his head "He didn't seem to mind anyway," he replied with a small shrug. He was really hoping that Kayden didn't actually mind. He wasn't to sure how long that they'd be gone, and the last thing he wanted was for Kayden to get annoyed with the puppies and possibly do something to the two of them. Pushing it off for now, he looked over at Raven and nodded a bit "That's probably the best thing to do... He's already doing us a favor by watching them, we shouldn't bother him with trying to find them food later on if we aren't back yet..."

Once they dropped the puppies off with Kayden, Kail headed outside with Raven, trying to be as quiet as he could. They didn't need Harir or anyone else finding out that they were sneaking out again after already being in trouble earlier. Of course he would take all of the blame for it, he wasn't going to let Kayden or Raven or anyone else take the blame for him wanting to go and find Zeta to ask him about this whole thing. He walked in silence quickly next to Raven, hoping that Zeta was at least somewhat in the right of his mind. He glanced around as they walked, anxious as they neared the tunnels that Zeta had been in the previous night. Stopping at the top of the stairs next to Raven, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes before hearing Raven. He glanced over at him and frowned a bit "Yo..You can stay up here if you want...It hopefully shouldn't take to long."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Raven looked up at the taller boy quickly, his eyes widening. "No. No, I want to be with you encase something goes wrong." He told Kail quietly. "That's the whole reason I came, remember? So that you don't end up hurt and alone." He swallowed, guessing the other didn't plan to change his mind now, he started to fallow the other into the tunnels. He lit a small flame in the palm of his hand to illuminate the dirty walls  and path. He wasn't so much afraid of the environment, as what was in it.
Hearing the familiar scuttle of claws on concrete, he turned quickly, letting the flame in his hand swell, and caught the gleam of dark eyes and fur. One of Zeta's two hounds... the one who seemed interested in Kail. It started to growl deeply, and then barked twice, teeth shining in the half light as it stared at them, or rather past them. Raven tensed up, and then realized with a terrified jolt it was not snarling at them, but what was behind them. Whirling, he came face to face with Zeta's crooked form. The man stood frightfully close, with eyes as black as coal, like they had been on the first morning, his head tilted slightly in question like a vulture. A shiver ran through Raven at the wrongness of this. Why was the dog barking at Zeta? He stepped back beside Kail as the other wilted forward.

Zeta's eyes shown with darkness as he looked at the two, almost as if slightly confused. He smelled of blood and wounds gone foul. "What are you doing here?" He asked raspily. "Not now. Nnn-n" He broke off into slight choking laughter. "You came back then- good? No. Not. Fallow me- it's getting too late. Too much of this" His voice came out in painful, strained breaths, as if his body was struggling with itself. He walked over to his chamber, opening the door to the dimly lit area and striding unsteadily, quickly, inside. "Come-" He urged repeatedly.

Raven, extremely unnerved by this point, shook his head slightly, glancing at his friend nervously. "Kail... Maybe we shouldn't. this doesn't feel right." He whispered over the quiet growling of the hound, watching the now silent room ahead of them that the man had disappeared into, as if the other would come rushing out any second.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 pm

"I know... But it's not like you'd be to far off..." Unless these tunnels go on a lot longer than we think... He thought silently to himself. Neither of them knew exactly how far these tunnels stretched, and even if he only planned on going to speak with Zeta for a few moments who knew where the man would or could lead him? Shivering at the thought, he looked back at Raven "I know it was your choice to come with me, but I'm not going to force you to go down there with me."
Walking down next to Raven, he was thankful that the other lit the area up a little bit. Though this whole thing was nerve wracking as ever. But he just kept reminding himself that it was for a brief moment and that going through with this could help a lot of them in the long run. If it worked, and if Zeta even knew of anyway to go about this whole thing. 

As they went deeper into the tunnel, Kail started to tense up. But it was to late to turn back now. Hearing the sound of claws on concrete, he glanced over his shoulder to see one of the two hounds. At least it was a sign that Zeta was likely here.... Kail had been about to turn to the dog and try to calm it down before realizing that it wasn't himself and Raven it was growling at. Turning around to face Zeta, he jumped and stumbled backwards. His heartbeat raced as he took a step to stand next to Raven, ready to protect him if need be. It wasn't to hard to tell just by looking at the man that something was off. 

He opened his mouth to speak, wanting to explain to him why they were here but didn't get the chance to as the man hurried off into another room. The brunet looked over at his friend for a brief moment "It doesn't... But I think it's a bit to late to turn back now.." he pointed out quietly. "He already knows we're here... And he's probably a lot stronger than the both of us..." Glancing towards the dog again, he held a hand out to it. Maybe it wouldn't be to bad to at least try and get along with the creature if it could help them out of danger if Zeta attacked... Though of course there were no promises that it wouldn't turn on them either... He took a step towards it "It's okay... Just come with us okay?" he asked softly, not even sure if it could understand him. Turning back to the room, he held his breath for a moment before slowly starting in. 

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:11 am

Raven watched The dog stare at Kail warily as the other put his hand out and spoke. It was massive compared to both of them, it's shoulder at nearly at his, so it was a little strange to watch it take apparent solace in Kail, fallowing in behind after the boys.
Raven stayed close to Kail as they walked into the dim room, switching which hand the fire was in as his left started to hurt, he walked in cautiously, glancing about before his eyes fell on Zeta again. The man didn't look up immediately, working away at something spread out of the floor, objects cluttered around the mass, but seemed to be moving things around indecisively rather than getting anything done. Raven spoke up softly.
"Zeta... What happened with Delores... Tirza, she, she says she has to resort to something, but won't say what... we, we need to know if there's some way to fix things... anything that could help her?" He asked, still on edge and pale.

Zeta hesitated, barely seeming to listen to them for a moment, his voice shuddering when he finally spoke. "There's... nothing to- can't be fixed. She has to pass the reverent on forcefully... but it'll kill her soul." He chuckled again, though there was no humour in his laugh as he motioned with his back to the two. "Nothing to do. Nothing." Suddenly going silent, he rose up to his full height, turning and hurrying over to them, he reached out and took a hold of Kail's arm forcefully, staring the other in the face and snarling as he felt his nails dig into the boy. "Enough of this- I've waited enough. I want out of here." He started with a hiss, jerking the other towards the mess on the ground as he turned and lurched practically dragging Kail. His head was swarmed with the other sounds and voices and forms and he couldn't think straight beyond the rage and determination that was welling up inside him, and he was less himself and more the demons that were inside him. They wanted out too.

Raven listened quietly, watching the strange man warily as he went on and narrowing his eyes. There was no other way, then? Feeling numb and uncertain, he said nothing as the man approached them after tending the mess on the floor, tensing. He felt a pang of alarm as the other suddenly grasped Kail, as if a switch in his mind had flicked. "Hey!" He got out, taking a step forward to react as Kail was pulled on savagely. What was Zeta doing!? As he fallowed after them, he noticed the floor become slick where the mess was, his panic growing. "L-let go of him, now!" He shouted, reaching out to stop the other or at least do something to help his friend. The hound began to bark with high-pitched anger and fear, refusing to get any closer to Zeta or Kail.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Kail glanced back over his shoulder to see if the dog was just going to stand there or if it was actually going to follow them into the room. As they started into the room and the dog did in fact follow behind, he took a bit of comfort in the fact. Now they just had to hope that the dog would serve as some sort of protection if it came down to that. It would be even better if it didn't come down to them needing protection.
Making their way into the room, he walked a little bit a head of Raven, though it really wasn't that noticeable. He just wanted to be sure that he could move in front of the other to keep him safe if he needed to. He would have much rather himself be hurt than to see Raven be injured. He was the one that had wanted to come and find Zeta in order to find some sort of way for them to help Tirza out, not Raven's. Glancing over at Raven as he spoke up, he frowned as he noticed how pale the other seemed. He had been about to reach out to take a hold of his hand and try to comfort him, though decided against it.

Being told that there was no way to fix this unless Tirza was willing to kill her soul, Kail frowned. Though he didn't understand the whole thing, it only made sense to him that if one could merge two souls together and survive there had to be some way to move the reverent on without having to harm Tirza in any way. "There has to be a way though... If you can merge two souls together there has to be a way that she can find another host for the reverent and both of them survive..." He said quietly, not wanting to speak to loudly as to alarm the other or make him angry enough to come after either of them. Watching as the man went silent all of a sudden as he stood up to his full height, Kail moved to stand a bit more in front of Raven in order to stop Zeta from going about him if that had been his intentions. There was no way that he was going to let the man hurt the other as long as he was able to protect him.

Wincing as his arm was grabbed a hold of and nails were dug into his skin, Kail attempted to pull his arm away from the man. Stumbling forward as he was dragged towards the mess on the ground in the room, he continued to try and fight his way out of Zeta's grip.He didn't want to try and use his electricity in fear that it may hit Raven. Feeling the floor grow slick under foot, he started to panic a little more and try to pull his arm away from him even more.

"Let go!" he shouted, trying to get a good foot hold on the ground so he could pull away. Trying to get his arm was a little bit different than trying to pull something out from underneath of a heavy object. So maybe coming here to find him hadn't been that good of an idea... He knew that it hadn't been from the beginning, but there had been the small chance that Zeta would have been fine and they could have had an actual conversation with the man. Tensing up, he stopped pulling for a brief moment and pointed his free hand at Zeta's hand and sent out a small bit of energy to hopefully shock him and make him let go "I said let go!"

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Zeta growled as the other fought back, trying to get this over with. If he could just  transfer his soul, then-
He train of thought was broken off as Kail shocked him, not prepared, his grip tightened even more before he recovered and and yanked on the other to throw him down onto the floor. "Shut up! Shut up!" He cried in pain, seeming frantic. "I Can't go on any longer like this- hold still-" He drew a short dagger and grabbed Kail's wrist again, turning his palm upward. He needed Kail's blood for any of this to work. Merging souls was not a light or easy process, and it would end with more he as part of Kail, draining the other's life in order to survive. He imagined a parasite again and felt disgusted, but there was so much going on in his head that he couldn't sort out what he was feeling and what the things inside him were making him feel. All all he could concentrate on was freeing himself of this before it was too late for him. Before he could do much more a singeing heat tore across him; fire spreading across his cloak. The man panicked, trying to tear it away as the flame burned his skin. He stumbled back, finally managing to throw the charred rags to the wet concrete, seething in rage and pain.

Raven, terrified as the other threw Kail to the ground, let the flame spring up almost unconsciously over the man like a flowing orange cape. Without thinking any further, he leapt forward, scrambling to help Kail up so they could get out before it was too late. "Are you hurt!?" He asked, scared he'd been hurt. Opening his mouth to speak, he was knocked sideways by a savage burst of energy, and barely cried out as he hit the wet concrete. His ears rang with a high-pitched whines as he tried to pull himself up, shuddering from the impact and looking through his swimming vision, trying to right himself and find Zeta so as to fight back, as he blinked, he noticed the other advancing on him and tensed, but couldn't seems to summon any flames, fear rushing up in him instead. His voice barely audible to his own ears, he tried to stay the other in desperation, putting a hand up. "Zeta- wait-" His words ending in a short scream of agony as he was struck again by the exploding, crackling energy, this time with no restraint.

Zeta, in his consuming rage and pain, struck the boy again with no thought other than how much he wanted the chaos caused by the two to stop; letting all his hatred crash out of him with teeth bared. When the light faded and flickered with tiny sparks, he was suddenly silent with what he had done, confused and uncertain, his hand cutting through the air as he ended the flow and let his arm fall to his side, staring at the other as his lay still and silent on his back. Part of him was alarmed as his looked down at omega; at the boy's half-closed eyes clouding over and his chest empty of breath, part of him understood and knew the mistake he'd just made, but another part of him still called for getting this over with, to forget what was right and turn back and free himself before it was too late and everything was over for him, and he was left frozen in place.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Kail hadn't really been expecting the grip on his arm to tighten. He really hard been hoping that the shock would have caused the other to let go. He had been about to try and speak but was cut off as he was thrown to the ground. Trying to catch himself from hitting his head off the floor, he started to scramble backwards. It wasn't hard to tell what Zeta was planning on doing. Though he had given him the choice to agree to merge souls or not, it was obvious any reason in the man was gone. Once his wrist was grabbed, Kail only tried to fight out of Zeta's grip; though this time he tried to use his feet as well to knock Zeta's arm away or trip him or anything. Having momentarily forgotten that Raven was there, he was shocked as Zeta was all of a sudden on fire before noticing Raven. "G.." he stopped as Raven ran towards him. He wanted to tell Raven to just run and he'd catch up didn't hadn't gotten the chance. He shook his head "No I'm fine," he replied, about to shoo Raven away and try to get him out of the tunnels. Maybe they'd have a better chance and beating Zeta if they were in the open... 
Not getting the chance to finish the thought as Raven was all of a sudden hit with some of Zeta's energy, he froze as he watched Raven fall to the concrete. Oh god how were they going to explain this to Alpha when they got back... 

Had he known Zeta was going to shoot at him again Kail would have tried harder to move and protect him. It wasn't until it was to late and the second shoots of energy went off that it clicked in what exactly was happening. Hearing Raven's agonized scream, Kail watched as his best friend fell back to the concrete once more. He waited for the other to get up, to fight back or do something. But nothing happened. 
"Raven!!" he screamed, dropping to his knees next to his friend's body. This couldn't be happening... Tears streamed down his cheeks as he tried to look for any sign that the boy was fine. But there was nothing. 

Burying his face against the other's chest, he sobbed, not even caring that Zeta was standing a few feet away and would be after him again in a moment or two. This was all his fault... He had been the one to insist coming back to try and find out about something that may not even be real. Glaring up at Zeta, he bristled "T..this is your goddamn fault!" he yelled at him, using a hand to shoot some energy towards the man. "You're a monster!" he screamed, continuing to send jolts of electricity his way.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum