Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Practice?maybe...decidophobia is real

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Zeta didn't move as the other rushed past him, gritting his teeth and clasping his forehead in one hand, he let out a frustrated moan and shook his head, trying to focus. He still had to get this over with, he drew the knife again but halted in his path as the other shouted, blaming him and calling at him. He narrowed his eyes and barred his teeth. "You came here, I warned you, I will not let myself die like this!" He seethed, his voice breaking off as the electricity struck him. He reeled back, his breath coming in laboured gasps as he stepped back quickly, barely staying on his feet as the other called him a monster. "Have you ever been burned? Stabbed? Shot? Electrocuted? Have you ever had everything inside you calling for the blood of everyone you care about?! Do you even understand the pain you've both put me through?! As if I'm a dog to be beaten!? I'm trying to help you! Everyone! To change things so that this cycle stops! And you charge around and accept all this like children who have no care in the world! You don't understand anything! You've no idea what a monster is!" He roared, eyes bright with rage as he stared with hatred at his counterpart. He went silent then as the anger was washed away by anguish and exhaustion, and he seemed to wither; stumbling back slightly and crumpling against the wall.
Kazukedud
Admin

http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Kail kept his hand raised after he had hit the other, his brow furrowed as he watched Zeta close. "I didn't think that you would kill him!" he snapped at him. "Raven had nothing to do with this! He only came with me in case anything happened!" he yelled at him as he stood up, moving to stand in front of Raven, though he knew that it really wasn't going to do any good now anyway. "Helping isn't killing someone or trying to kill your own goddamn counterpart! Helping isn't going off on your own and turning your back on everyone else even if they're blind to what's actually going on! I was willing to listen to you!" Watching in silence, he narrowed his eyes as he watched the man stumble back and crumple against the wall. Refusing to drop his guard, he stayed where he was, lifting the hand that wasn't pointed at Zeta to wipe the tears away from him cheeks. "Every world has it's own monsters, Zeta. I wasn't burned or electrocuted, or had things in my head calling for the blood of everyone I care about, but I've been stabbed, shot and had my life ripped away from me..." he said, standing tense. "So don't even try to tell me that I don't know what a monster is. They come in all different types of forms."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Zeta stayed with his head in his hands, not knowing what to do, to say, next. He hadn't the energy to fight with the other. He was so damn tired and confused. He could rush the boy- try to finish what he started, it was everything he was still fighting for, but doing so would likely end with him ending up dead or even more hurt, he knew that. The dagger sat useless in his hand where he went unmoving. He'd just killed another of the children, two then, so far. He felt little guilt, many had died in this mess, the boy wasn't the first, yet he couldn't meet eyes with his counterpart as he tried to get a hold of himself, seething in silence. Ahmet would get no closer; pacing around out of reach and barking at him like he was a dangerous but refusing leave him. The other was nowhere to be seen. He let out a noiseless, weak cry, breaking over everything as he wallowed in self hatred and pity in the dark room. He wanted no comfort, just for this to be over or solved or something, but he'd lived long enough to know that this wouldn't all magically go away.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:49 am

Kail stayed silent as he kept an eye on Zeta, anything but trusting of the man. At one point, he had been willing to listen to the other and what he had to say. But not anymore. He wanted to move Raven out of here and away from Zeta, but he also didn't want to turn his back on Zeta. They both didn't need to die just because he was stupid enough to drag the both of them here. He had no idea how he was going to explain this to Alpha or anyone back one the campus, that was if he even made it back that far. He didn't know what to do. Glancing to the dog as he noticed him pace around, he now felt a bit nervous. Would it try to go after Raven? Stepping back around Raven so he could keep an eye on Zeta, though the other seemed relatively... calm for the moment. With a heavy heart, Kail picked Raven up carefully. He took one last glance towards Zeta, refusing to let him out of his sight as he made his way out of the room and slowly back up the tunnel. It took all his energy to not just break down and sob then and there.
Once he was a ways away from the entrance to the tunnel, with the hopes that Zeta wouldn't bother to come after him, Kail collapsed to his knees, holding Raven close to his chest as he started to cry once more. God he couldn't believe he had been so stupid. He only knew limited cpr, and that was likely to late by now. He knew it may be worth a try, but he was almost certain that it wouldn't be of any help. Carefully setting Raven down on the ground, he wiped his eyes once more to try and clear his vision before he started to press down on the other's chest to try and get his breathing again. A large part of him hoped that it helped, that maybe there was a chance that Raven was going to be fine, but the other part of him knew it was highly unlikely. Zeta had done anything but hold back. The brunet hesitated for a moment before tilting the other's head back before leaning down to try and blow air into the other before leaning back and pushing against his chest again.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 am

After several moments of chest compressions and air filling his lungs, something inside Raven, or rather the power of the reverent, started to work away at him as life was forced into his body again. It was not quick or strong enough to repair him on it's own, but with the persistent, continued force, his heart started to race again with hesitance and he drew in a shallow breath. The reverent filled him up again, blooming into the revived body that it had just barely hung onto, enough to start fixing the boy as much as it could.
Raven's eyelids fluttered slightly, seeing little except the blurred grey surroundings of the snow and overcast sky. He recognized Kail in the midst of his confusion, leaning over him and looking upset. Had he fainted? He coughed a little, feeling strange, and blinked up at the other. "Uh?"
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:48 am

Kail had just sat back onto his legs. Though he had blamed Zeta while he was still down in the tunnels, he couldn't help but pin the actual blame on himself. About to stand up, he froze as he thought he heard Raven draw in a breath. Not to sure if he was just hearing things or what, Kail froze and stayed silent for a moment or two, watching his friend closely.
Upon seeing Raven's eye's flutter open, Kail's eyes widened a bit and watched Raven until he coughed. Throwing himself at the other, he wrapped his arms around him the best that he could with the other laying down and buried his face against his shoulder "I'm so sorry! I..I should have listened to you!" he cried against the other's shoulder. "We shouldn't have come here..." he muttered, sitting back after a moment and rubbing his eyes. He knew he couldn't exactly help it, but he hated how much of a mess he was.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:11 am

Raven's eyes widened in surprise as the other pulled him into his arms suddenly and held him. He didn't understand what was going on, but relaxed and hugged the other back, not really minding and holding onto the other as he took a shaky breath, trying to sort out everything that had happened in his head.
As felt a pang of anguish as Kail started to cry and apologize, worried and concerned. What had gone wrong? Scared Kail had been hurt, he tried to be a little more careful, running his hand over the other's hair comfortingly as the brunet pushed his face against his shoulder, trying to offer the other some assurance, even though he didn't really understand what was wrong.
He let go as the other pulled back and sat back a little unsteadily, watching the other with worry, his eyes searching Kail's face. "...It...It's alright Kail... Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly, reaching out gently to wipe a tear from the other's cheek.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:30 am

Kail took a few shaky breath's as he sat back, trying to calm himself down. He figured that it would probably be a good idea to listen to Raven from here on out instead of thinking that everything was going to be fine. Blinking to try and clear his eyes of tears, he nodded a bit, leaning into Raven's hand a little as he had reached up to wipe a tear away. As he was asked if he was okay, he nodded slightly "I.. I'm fine..." he replied softly. Even if he had been hurt he was just glad that Raven was okay.
Kail stayed silent for a moment, wiping the rest of his tears away "I.. I thought I was going to lose you..." he whispered. "I.. I'm sorry... I should have listened to you... I.. I knew it was a bad idea to come here.. but I just wanted to help...I thought there may have been a small chance he would listen and could help..." He felt so stupid, having actually believed that Zeta would be wiling to listen to him and help. "H..he almost killed you... I.. I thought he had..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Raven nodded quietly. "It's alright..." He repeated, remembering vaguely Zeta striking him the first time and then again, harder. It must have knocked him unconscious or something; he sort of felt like his skin had been burned and his chest had been stepped on. As the other continued he listened quietly. He was still anxious over everything, and to be honest frustrated that they had rushed into things like that, but he couldn't feel angry at the other, especially not when he was so broken up over everything. "You... you were just doing what you thought was best. " He replied, looking back at the other. "..I'm okay. I'm sorry, that I scared you, getting hurt again... We'll just be more careful next time." He tried to assure the boy, looking back at him. "It's not hopeless- I'm sure there's another way. M-maybe we can figure out something else." He added, though he wasn't certain. He got himself up a little unsteadily, sitting back and standing, he turned a little to looked around warily, in search of the dogs or Zeta, before reaching down to help Kail to his feet. "...Zeta, did you...? Is he dead? Raven asked, not sure what had happened. Had Kail had to kill the other to escape? Or...? The other's counterpart had seemed pretty close to death in the first place, but he wasn't harmless.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Kail looked down towards the ground as he sat there and fell silent. No matter how much Raven told him that it was alright he knew that it wasn't. He had been reckless dragging Raven here with him, or even coming here in the first place. Regardless of if he had been what he thought was right it wasn't any excuse for what had happened. Listening to Raven apologize, he shook his head "It's not your fault, Raven... I was the one that wanted to come, and I should have listened to you..." He just hoped that there wasn't going to be a next time. He had already almost lost Raven twice now, and even if Tirza had been able to go back in time, it wasn't something that he had wanted to go through. Looking up as Raven tried to stand, he frowned and watched him in case he fell. Taking the boy's hand to stand up, he looked down once more "I... I don't know..." he admitted. While his intentions hadn't been to kill Zeta, he hadn't even bothered to check before leaving the room and exiting the tunnels. "I don't know... I.. I shocked him to keep him away and he didn't come after me while I was leaving..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Raven nodded, looking concerned as the other explained he didn't know. "Did you want to go back?" He asked, uncertain, before coughing into his sleeve.
He didn't like the idea of going back to finish the other off, or even to go back down there at all, but what were the chances the man might come after them again if they left him to his own devices? And on the other hand, if he was injured, then was it right to leave him die slowly after what he'd done? Then there was still the question of what the man knew, and what he could tell them if they could get him to listen.
Raven hesitated, feeling like he was over-thinking it. They'd gotten away, and going back down would just be another risk, so returning to the campus was the safest option in his mind, but he had trouble walking away and leaving this mess alone. In the end, it was up to Kail. "Or. If you want, we can leave it. Zeta's your burden more than mine. so if you want to make sure or something... I won't object." He offered quietly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

The brunet shook his head quickly. The last thing he wanted was to go back down there. If Zeta had lived and he hadn't killed him he didn't want to even give the man the chance to kill the either of them. Leaving him here could prove to be even more fatal later on if he survived and got a hold of them.
Finally looking up at Raven, he let out a sigh "I don't know..." he said quietly. "Going back there is going to be a risk, especially if he's waiting for us to go back down..." He may have been over thinking of it, and it may be better to go back down and maybe see, but he didn't want to risk it. Wrapping his arms around himself, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "L.. lets just get back to the campus... W.. we don't need something else to happen..." he muttered, looking around nervously.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:56 pm

"Okay." Raven replied, understanding the other was still upset and leaving it at that. As they left Zeta's area again, he started to feel less tense, though it was hard to get the whole thing off of his mind. He glanced over at Kail after a few moments, noticing the other was holding himself still, and swallowed, feeling a pang of worry for the his friend, but wasn't sure what to say. "...It's gonna' be okay, Kail." He tried to assure the other softly as they headed back to the campus, though there was no way he could no for certain it was. Kail had managed to pull him out of whatever had happened down there, but if things had been different, then he would probably be have been dead, and Kail would have been alone, feeling like it had been his fault. It's that easy for everything to go wrong He thought, worried as he considered it. I'm too reckless. Raven thought. Or too careless about my life. He leapt into these things with no thought. More than once he'd put himself in harms way, and doing so, he felt like he was making things worse for Kail, when what the other probably needed was assurance and kindness. Even is this hadn't been all his fault, and he'd done it to protect the other, he couldn't let go of the image of Kail upset and crying and holding him, or thinking it had been his fault.
He wanted to comfort the other, but felt like he was just torturing the brunet. He hesitated for something to say, then had an idea, maybe it would make Kail feel better.
"Want to take the puppies out? Over the hill or something?" He suggested softly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:36 pm

As they started to walk back to the campus, Kail tried to straighten up and push everything aside. His brow stayed knit together in worry as they walked, his arms loosening around himself slightly though stayed where they were. Blinking as Raven spoke, he glanced over at him and nodded slightly. Though he wasn't to convinced that everything was going to be okay. He was glad that he had been able to meet Raven, but this was all to much. He wished that he hadn't been chosen by this goddamn reverent or whatever had happened and that he hadn't been brought here. He was the reason that Raven had been hurt both times even if he had tried to protect him. Rubbing at his eyes to try and get rid of the puffiness and redness from crying. The whole point of sneaking out was so that none of the other's realized that they had been gone again. Looking as if he had been crying, even if he had, wasn't going to help their situation at all.
Jumping a bit as Raven spoke, having zoned out for a moment or two. Blinking, he looked over at him before nodding a bit and looking back down "It'd be good to get them out and let them run around..." he said quietly.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Raven nodded, still feeling concerned for the other as he jumped. "O-okay. I can go get him." He offered, guessing the other might want to be quiet or not around the other kids at all while he still felt like this. Not sure what else to say, he considered giving the other a friendly pat on the arm or something but decided against it, not sure if the other was alright or if he even wanted comfort, maybe it would be best to give the other some room to breathe, instead? He walked up to the main building, feeling like he was out of place or going to be questioned, but no one seemed to notice anything, as far as he could tell, and he was relieved.  
After retrieving the small dog, visiting the kitchen and thanking Kayden, he hurried quickly down the stairs, trying to slip out again before he was seen. He felt a small wave of disorientation as he left the building again. Probably just from the shock. Walking quietly back to Kail with the puppy in his arms, He held Haekel out to Kail carefully, offering a weak smile. "Here... want to hold him?" Maybe the cheerful little animal would make the other boy feel a bit better, or at least distract him, though he still felt uneasy over whether Kail was okay or not. The other looked emotionally exhausted, and Raven felt a pang of guilt as he glanced up at the other. He'd brought a fruit along in his pocket as well, something called a peach? It was something Pi had grown. He didn't feel much like eating anything, in fact he felt a little odd, but maybe Kail would want it; they hadn't really eaten breakfast or anything. "Oh, t-this is for you, -if you want it... I thought you might be hungry, b-but if you're not that's fine." He added sheepishly, not wanting to overwhelm the other if he needed to be quiet.

Last edited by Kazukedud on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Sliet watched raven suspiciously as he slipped out the door. He knew it was dangerous. Even if he hadn't learned that the first day he had been told yesterday when he did the same thing. She followed after him doing her best not to draw attention to herself and keep him from noticing her behind him. She watched the two boys for a moment as Raven found his way back to Kail. She walked up behind him quietly crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes dangerously, though she was more frustrated and worried than anything. "what are you two doing out here?"
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Raven's blood ran cold as he heard another voice suddenly, in the middle of passing the puppy to Kail. The person had gotten too near too quickly and he jumped, his stance changing completely in the few miliseconds it took him to turn and face whoever was behind him. He couldn't hide the puppy- it was too late for that, the question was; what had this person seen, why were they angry? Where should lie switch into truth so that whatever he said would minimize the severity of reaction? He had gone stone-faced and ready to answer or bluff quickly, even to fight back, his whole body tense at the possibility of a threat before he recognized Sliet. He became a little calmer and softened, remembering again where he was and the people he was dealing with.
Making sheepish eye contact with his counterpart, he swallowed. Explaining the puppy was pretty necessary, though he doubted Sliet would hurt the tiny creature. "Uh- well... We found this puppy- and it's mother was dead, down over the hill," He gestured, trying to explain the reason for the puppy before getting to why they were out here with it. "so we're trying to take care of him. Her? We didn't want the others to get mad, or, well, for them to...get rid of it.." He said uncomfortably, not wanting to think what might happen to the little dog if it wasn't welcome. "We're trying to take care of it. It-It's not taking up anything extra, Kail and I have been sharing our food with it so it won't be a problem- and, we won't let it get in the way of things, I promise- it's just- we couldn't leave it out here to die, I'm sorry." The boy explained, not breaking eye contact. "So, I brought it out here so it could get some air- and..." He finally looked down. He couldn't really say any more without giving away that they had been off campus. They were on the grounds now, so they should be fine where they were, though Sliet looked bothered. Did she know they had left? He was prepared for a strike or slap or worse from his mentor; the whole thing concerning the puppy sounded pretty idiotic when they were struggling for their lives, for everyones lives, especially when you said it out loud like that. He swallowed, more frightened for the animal in his arms than anything. He'd done worse in his short life than abandoning a puppy, and he knew that the small animal meant very little in the grand scheme of things, but the thought still made him feel sick.
He wasn't sure if Sliet knew they had left the campus at all, but he wasn't going to bring it up if she didn't; he didn't want to make things worse for any of them. He wasn't sure how shaken up Kail still was, but he wanted to give the other as much time to recover as he could before the demons started asking him questions to getting angry with him.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Sliets eyes went wide at the sight of the small creature. She had been unsure of what to expect, but she certainly hadnt been prepared for the cutle little wriggling ball of fur in front of her. She blinked at the small creature, unsure how to react. "...puppy..." she managed to say quietly, only having heard about half of what raven had said. Coming out of her short state of shock, she took on a thoughtful expression before speaking again. "I wouldnt let Harir or Peter find it, i dont know what any of the others would do, but definitely dont tell those two. At least thats what i would do if i had a puppy, too bad nobody does, those things are cute." She said, giving both boys a knowing look and turning to walk away, though she paused for a moment after a few steps. "Oh. And you two should get back before someone else notices youre gone. Wouldnt want to miss breakfast again. And Raven. I sugjest you go to bed early tonight, we have some early morning training to do." She called back to the boysnover her shoulder before walking away
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Raven glanced up at Sliet in surprise as the other failed to react in anger, and held his breath before she instructed him not to let the others find it. He nodded quickly, thankful and holding Haekal tightly before she walked off. About to turn back to Kail, he paused again as his counterpart spoke again. "Y-yes. Thank you, Sliet.." He replied, unsure. That was nothing compared to what she could have done, so getting up early wasn't much of a punishment if that's what she intended, but he wasn't going to argue, thankful she was giving them space. As she headed off, he turned back to Kail again, managing to relax a little. "..Sorry, I didn't think she'd seen me.. Are... Are you alright?" He asked gently, remembering how upset the other had been. Haekel moved in his arms, trying to get a better look at things. Raven still had the fruit in his gloved hand, held half out to the other as he stood there awkwardly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Kail nodded a bit as the other spoke before heading off to go and get the puppy. He was greatful that the other had offered to go and grab Haekal; the brunet wasn't really up to going anywhere near anyone else. It wasn't for the fact that the other kids were loud, he just wanted some time away from them. While being around them probably wouldn't actually be that bad, he still was feeling a bit shaken up.
Looking up as he heard Raven making his way back over, he had been about to open his mouth and speak before he noticed Silet following after Raven. Tensing up a little bit, he stayed silent as her and Raven spoke. Not wanting his friend to get in trouble with his counterpart, he was ready to take the blame for them being out here away, and sneaking away if they were caught. Staying rooted to the spot, he listened to Sliet as she spoke, a little surprised that she didn't seem upset with the whole puppy thing. He had been expecting whoever found out first to be upset, especially considering what they were going through.
Relaxing as she turned and left, he looked at Raven and shook his head a bit "Don't worry about it...It could have gone a lot worse..." he said quietly, glancing at the fruist still in the other's hand. "I'm fine though... Uh.. you can have it if you want... I'm not all that hungry..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Raven nodded awkwardly. "A-alright. I'll just.. uh... save it for later then." He replied quietly, slipping it back into his coat pocket. He walked up beside the other, not sure what to say now. Kail still seemed upset, and he didn't want to make it worse. Still, he had little memory of exactly what had happened, though he hadn't seen Kail so upset before, and worried that Zeta had hurt him too, but didn't want to question his friend either. Going down on one knee, he set Haekel down gently, so that the puppy could stretch it's legs and do whatever it had to while they were outside before he stood back up, casting a worried sideways glance at the brunet next to him. How was he supposed to assure the other and tell him it was going to be okay when things just kept getting worse? That they were going to live and be happy when death and disaster was looming over them?
He wanted to reach out and comfort the other. But what if he wasn't tomorrow? Or the next day? What was worse, leaving the boy alone for his own good, or being a friend only to end up dying on him?
He didn't want to hurt the other... or to ever see him that scared or upset again, but he didn't know how to protect his friend, or even what to do to make him feel any better, and it hurt.
After a moment or two of silence, he tried to speak up, his voice soft. "Kail?" Raven glanced up at the boy beside him sheepishly before quickly looking away with a rosy face, and held out his hand to the other. It was more of an offer than anything; he wanted to comfort his friend, but he didn't want to force affection on the other, especially not when he was feeling like this, he just wanted the other to know he was still there for him. "Mrm.. want to hold hands? F..for real this time?" He got out, trying to push down his embarrassment at the question. "I-it-it's okay if not- I- I just.." He hesistated. "I'm sorry... you... I just don't want you to feel so awful- I..." Unable to finish, he trailed off uncertainly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Falling into silence, Kail put his hands into his pockets as he watched Raven set the puppy down on the ground. He still couldn't believe how foolish he had been. He knew that there would have almost been no way that Zeta was going to be reasonable. If anything, he could have just stayed here or insisted that Raven stayed on campus. Though he knew going off and dying wasn't an option, the brunet would have much preferred if it had been him hurt than Raven being hurt. 
He hated all of this. There was no point to any of it. Sure he was glad to have met Raven and a few of the other kids he got along with, but that was about it. His counterpart was some sort of psychopath, and he couldn't even keep his friend safe from harm. It had been one thing back home. He hadn't know of whatever the hell it was he had, so he hadn't been able to use his powers. Not that it could have helped much anyway. 
Blinking as he heard his friend speak, Kail looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. He had been about to ask what the other wanted but didn't need to as Raben held his hand out. He looked at his friend in a small look of confusion, listening to him stumble on. He hesitated for a moment before he took a hold of Raven's hand. "T...there's no reason for you to be sorry..." he said softly. "Nothing was your fault anyway...I was the one who wanted to go... I was the one who put us in danger..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:10 am

Raven nodded slightly as the other took his hand. "I-I know... but... there's always danger of something going wrong; and it was important to try... so don't feel guilty; you wouldn't have gone if you'd known, right? I know it could have turned out a lot worse, but you saved me, right? So... it's alright. It was a mistake; but we're both still here, and dwelling on it won't help, we... we'll just be more careful."(alwayspracticesafesexkids) He tried to assure his friend, giving his hand a gentle squeeze as he stood next to the other. "Don't give up... okay? We're going to make it." He added softly, and for once, he believed his words. If they worked together, and figured things out, then maybe it would be okay.
He felt warm and awkward so close to the other, Kail's hand cradled in his own, but he was too concerned for the other to be worried about it. He just wanted to be there for the other boy, but he wasn't sure how.

thnkubrittneyIlubrittney
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top