Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Ros wasn't sure what to make of the other's silence, but tried to help move herself when Somnia tried to lift her onto the other blanket. She let out a gasp of pain, whimpering and holding her side for a second, trying to regain her composure. She moved her hand away, laying her head back again then and letting Somnia do what she wanted. Ros didn't know much about treating injuries, but she trusted the other to help.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:59 am

Somnia remained silent as she bandaged the wound, trying not to hurt the other any more than she had to. It took her several minutes to finish, despite her efforts to be quick about it. she had to get back before anyone knew she was missing... again. She sighed quietly once she was done, moving back to trying to stoke the fire and warm up he small space.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 am

Ros remained quiet as the other patched her up, grateful but exhausted. She felt less terrified; maybe things were going to be okay? She weakly tried to nestle into the blanket more, still feeling numb and shivering, though the fire was helping. She watched Somnia rush around and felt a pang in her chest. She didn't want the other to go; she didn't want to be alone out here again in the dark, unable to fend for herself, and she didn't want Somnia to go back to those cruel people and be treated horribly.
"Somnia... you... you don't have to go... I-I have food and- you don't have to go back there if you don't want to." She tried to offer, her voice faint and raspy compared to her normal, energetic tone. "You can stay here with me?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Somnia looked up at the other in surprise at her words. feeling almost hopeful for a second before pausing and returning to her work at her fiends side. "I couldn't." She started grimly, reaching for another roll of gauze. "They would find me, which means they would find you and would probably kill us both." she stated numbly, as though stating something she already gone over millions of times in her own mind.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Ros starred up at the brunette quietly for a moment, as if trying to think. "They wouldn't... I've been out here since I was little... They... don't come out this far. And.." She puffed a little, still struggling to get full breaths. "Why would they bother combing out here, and getting injured, and worrying about radiation, and dogs, for... for just one of you?" She tried to assure her friend, reaching out to gently rest her hand on her arm. "If you go back there, y-you're just going to keep suffering, and, if you keep coming to visit me, they can follow you. Right now they can't." She added pleadingly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 pm

"You shouldn't underestimate them." was Somnia's even reply. She looked down to where Ros' hand was, her expression warming a fraction as she remained that way for several silent seconds before gently removing it and getting to her feet. "I'm finished. I should probably get back before they notice i'm gone." She said softly, gathering her pack and heading for the door. She stopped when she was nearly outdoors, looking back s though considering something difficult. "I should be back tomorrow." finished before climbing out of the building and picking her way back to camp.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 am

Ros watched the other with a mix of sadness and worry as she left, clutching the blanket and pulling it closer against the cold with a weak hand. "...Bye." She added quietly, before letting her eyes close again. With the heat and clean, dry bedding, she fell asleep quickly in her exhaustion, cuddling Peanut to her and stroking the cat as she drifted off.

When the light woke her in the morning, she blinked groggily and coughed iron into her mouth, making a face as she tried to wake up. She stared at the dying fire, hesitant to leave her spot, though this changed as she felt her stomach twist in hunger. She hadn't eaten in days, let alone drank, but this was the first time she'd felt the need to eat since being injured. 
Painfully, she struggled into a sitting position, wincing and holding her ribs. The pain wasn't as bad as it had been before, it was now more of an ache, but she still felt dizzyingly short of breath.
As she stood, she was shocked at how weak she was; her legs wobbled and she was light headed and shaking hard. 
She managed to get a stored bottle of water open and took it down in one swig, before resting it down and getting into her store of jerky. Ros didn't bother to sit down, she ate through the whole thing while leaning against the shelf, before taking a can of corn and a spoon, and eating away at that too while crumpling down on her blankets again.  When she was done, she laid still for a while again, but felt gradually better, and a little ill, as her body took in the nutrients.
Adding wood to the fire and feeding peanut was painful and took everything she had, but she refused to let herself get any weaker. After sitting down again, she set her mind on going out to scavenge. She had to. It was her only source of income and food. She had enough to last her a while, but laying here she was just eating away her stores, and if Somnia was going to come live with her, which she definitely was, she'd need to provide for two.

Her ambition didn't last long; five minutes away from her home she broke down and crumpled in the snow, sniffling a little in pain and then self pity as she realized how helpless she was at the moment. It took her half an hour to work her way back, change into dry clothing, and curl back up by the fire. 

-------------------------------------------

Sam had stayed behind in camp during the scheduled meeting; nothing ever happened and they treated him as a child anyway. He didn't see why his aunt cared if he was there when all she did was belittle and shun him anyway. He sat in the officers' tent, instead eating a hot ration and guessing they wouldn't even notice his absence. Through the open side, he noticed Somnia walk by and pondered for a moment. He was bored; maybe he could get her to agree to a to some fun while the superiors were out.
He stood quickly and shouted after her. "Weaver! Get over here would you?" He barked, though his tone was a smudge too friendly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:37 am

Somnia froze mid-step. Oh shit what did he want. there was no way he could know that she had been heading out to the ruins every other day or so. Maybe he was just feeling especially cruel or wanted something. She contemplated just continuing to walk by as though she hadnt heard him, but he might just follow her anyway. She turned back towards the tent uneasily, rather afraid of what he could want. "y-yes sir?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 pm

"Come here." He repeated, placing a hand on his hip and waiting until she was inside the tent to let the flap close. "The other officers are gone for a few hours, why don't you take a break and spend some time with me?" It was hardly an offer; he reached out to take her hand firmly, dropping his composure and moving uncomfortably close. His face was pleasant and sly, though his body language was more aggressive than anything.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Somnia approached him rather cautiously, as though he was a venomous snake that could strike at any moment. She flinched, squeaking a bit when he grabbed onto her hand and got far too close to be comfortable. She felt her heart start to speed up out of fear, trying to find a way out. he had closed the tent so nobody was going to see and come to her rescue, and if she were to shout she could get into shit as well. "I'm not so sure..." She trailed off, her voice shaky as she tried to reason with him, trying to take a step back.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:08 pm

At the same moment, the tent flap opened and the General strode in, still clad in her decorated uniform. Already looking as if there was a storm about her, she barely took a look at the two before her stern expression somehow become more rigid.  In two powerful steps she made it to a bewildered looking Sam, grabbed the back of his collar, and pulled him back so hard his face flushed as he choked. She brought her foot up then in a swift motion and struck him in the back, effectively sending him reeling into the table. He collided into it at the stomach, knocking the wind from him as he went crashing to the ground and toppling the oaken structure over in the process. "Lieutenant, what in hell do you think you're doing? You think you can absent meetings to harass soldiers in my tent? are you an officer or some kind of lusty incapable pig?"

Sam tried to pick himself up, wheezing and barely knowing what had hit him. Tears flowed freely from his eyes at the sudden airlessness. He tried to sputter something out, which only infuriated the general more.

"Can you not speak? Does it hurt? It'll hurt a lot more if I ever find you shirking of a meeting and abusing my soldiers again boy." She snarled. "Get on your feet lieutenant, and answer me."

Sam whined in pain. "My father-"

"Your father is a swine and so are you. Don't you threaten me with my own brother. Go ahead and tell him. Go tell him what a pathetic excuse for a soldier you are." She looked at Somnia with a face still full of cold anger. "What is this?"

The man piped up again, if he was going down, it wasn't alone. "She's a traitor, she was with a girl in the ruins, s-slacking off and disobeying orders."

Singer looked at Somnia again, then back to Sam. "Then I'll execute her myself, it's not your job to abuse criminals in what way you want. I wish I could rid myself of you so easily. Now get the fuck out of my tent."

Sam coughed, holding his stomach and waddling out, Singer watched him go before looking back at Somnia when he'd exited the tent.

Last edited by Deathcap on Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Somnia yelped in pain and surprise as she was pushed back, squeezing her eyes shut. She got unsteadily back to her feet when the lieutenant was suddenly yanked off of her, looking around the space in shock and confusion looking for whatever had saved her, feeling her blood run cold at the sight of the general.
She froze stiff when Singer looked at her, terrified, feeling her heart almost stop and her blood run cold when the lieutenant spoke. The brunette stared at the ground, pale and disheveled feeling rather nauseous at the woman's response.
So this was it. after everything, this was how she was going to die. Tears stung her eyes as she blinked, trying to grasp the concept.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Singer stood in silence, as if waiting to make sure her nephew was gone before taking a slightly less aggressive step towards Somnia. Looking over her and noticing the tears. "Shh, you're alright now." She muttered, the words unfitting in her rough voice, but genuine. She reached out to steady the girl with a hand at her arm and guided her to sit at one of the remaining upright chairs. "I'm not going to hurt you, try and get a hold of yourself." She encouraged softly. "What's your name?" Her rigid posture had faded slightly as she rubbed the girl's arm and moved back to give her air.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Somnia shook, trying to wipe the tears away with the heels of her palms as the other guided her to the chair. She sat down, but didn't relax, still uncertain as to what the woman was going to do, though she did try to stop crying. "S-s-somnia" She sniffled meekly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 am

Singer nodded, feeling a strong pang in her chest at the girl's distress. She thought of Iste for a moment, they were about the same age, though Somnia was frailer. Lowering herself to the girl's level, she reached out slowly so as not to panic the girl and gave her a hug and rocked a little, trying to calm her down. "It's going to be alright." She repeated. "You aren't in trouble; you didn't do anything wrong." She added, and pulled back to look the brunette in the eyes. She wasn't concerned over what Sam had said, she didn't trust him, and decided to ignore his accusations for the moment. She empathized with the girl, and couldn't bring herself to drag protocol into this mess.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Somnia hiccuped and sniffled as she tried to stifle her sobs, feeling rather confused when the other hugged her. She was still unused to the feeling, Ros being the only one to have hugged her in several years, though she couldn't say that it was all that uncomfortable. She met the others eyes briefly before returning to look at the ground, using her sleeve to dry her cheeks.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:28 am

Singer drew back from the girl and walked over to the table, lifting it into place and gathering a few of the papers that had been scattered over the ground. After a moment, she found a pen and paper and leaned over, writing. "I'm going to write a transfer to Captain Dumont under Lt. McCloud, Lt. Singer shouldn't bother you there. Take this over to the Captain. It's instructions to assign you to his company and let you rest for today so you can get some sleep and calm down. Just take it over when you're ready." She told the girl, turning and passing her the folded paper. She wanted to tell the girl that everything was going to be okay, but how could she tell her that? A sick kid in this kind of environment? "You can stay here for a few moments to get ahold of yourself, the officers won't be back for a while." The woman looked as though she wanted to say more, but eventually walked quietly out of the tent.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Somnia looked up in surprise when the other described the contents of the writing on the page, taking it gingerly as though it might break apart at any moment. "Thank you." she half squeaked when the general turned to leave, unsure if the other had heard her or not, sitting there for several moments just trying to wrap her head around what had just happened before leaving to find Dumont.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Skip

Josephe marched in front of the company, going through inspections. He didn't falter or slow in his walk, though he felt short of air after two rounds. He resisted the urge to shift or catch his breath, though, and trudged on, paying less attention than normal to the recruits. He passed Weaver, glancing at her. It was starting to become apparent she was either sick or exhausted. Maybe she wasn't anything special, just another ill recruit; but then, why had the General been so specific about her? He didn't like not knowing what was going on under in his control, but he knew better than to ask questions.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Somnia stood at attention, swaying and shivering a bit in her place. She'd had a hard time sleeping the last couple of nights, her stomach hurting more than usual lately, and it was taking its tole. She stared straight ahead, trying not to flinch away from the captain as he strode by.
It hadn't been thirty seconds after the man passed before she felt a dizzy spell come over her, worse than the other ones she'd had in the last week or so. She shifted, trying to keep herself upright from the apparent sudden shift in gravity, the world seeming to spin before her eyes as she pitched forward, hitting the ground like a sack of potatoes. She felt her cheek scrape roughly against the sharp bits of ice and snow, something in the back of her mind registering that she had fallen, and that she had to get up before she was shot for laying down on the job, or at least as soon as she could figure out which way was up.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:44 pm

The girl next to Somnia, a red haired skinny girl, looked over in shock as the other fell, and tried to bend down to help her up before the Captain saw. She said nothing, but tried to support and lift the girl, though promptly let go and stood at attention as she saw Dumonte wheel around.

The captain walked up with the ever-stony look on his face, barking at the girl as he looked over her. It was possible to pass out from simply standing too stiffly at attention, but for some reason he doubted this was the case. "Private Weaver; on your feet! Or do you need to retire to the infirmary?" He demanded roughly. If she could get back up and carry on, it was no call for any time spent on the issue, but she couldn't very well lie down for the rest of the drill. It could be she was succumbing to the illness, but he'd give her a chance.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:31 pm

Somnia didn't react to the man, vaguely aware of the cold as she fell unconscious.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 am

Josephe bent down at the lack of response, turning her over and checking her pulse. She was alive, though is anything she was in worse shape than before. "Pvt. Castle, Pvt. Smith, take Weaver to the infirmery. Smith, you return here, Castle, stay until you can tell me what's wrong with her." He snapped out clearly, before heading down the line again. He'd let the general know when he had results, just encase.

Castle, the girl who'd tried to pick her up originally, and the other recruit beside her moved to carry her, bringing her eventually to the infirmary between them. When they'd let the medic know and rested her down on a short, undressed mattress, Smith left, and Castle fidgeted nervously beside her. She sat beside the girl, waiting for the doctor to return to them and trying to will her awake.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:45 am

It was several minutes before Somnia started to wake up. shifting uncomfortably before opening her eyes and looking around the unfamiliar space. She cursed internally when she realized where she was, trying to sit up with limited success, having to prop herself p with one of her arms. What happened?
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:59 am

"Weaver, you fainted- are you okay?" Castle asked in a whisper. "Don't tell her you're weak- she-" She trailed off as the medic approached, looking over the recruit on the bed. 

The gristly looking woman immediately shown a flashlight in her eyes to check her dilation, then put her hand across her head to check her temperature. Cold. "You been drinking enough?" she snapped. "What're you feeling?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum