Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:02 am

Somnia Snuggled into her own bed roll, enjoying the soft covers and warmth, feeling safe. Everything was going to be okay now.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 7 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by Deathcap Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Ros dozed off, feeling happier than she had in a long time as her consciousness slipped away. When she woke, sunlight was pouring through her shuttered window. Time to scavenge; but she'd have to teach Somnia, too. Today would be interesting.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Somnia sat up with a yawn, shed been trying to get herself back on some sort of schedule with sleep, but it had been hard to get up and do things in that apartment, as nice as it was, especially when the illness was constantly making her feel exhausted.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:01 am

"Morning Somnia," Ros smiled, getting together her pack and one for her friend. She would've carried it all, but if they got separated by some chance, she didn't want the other to be without supplies. "Do you feel okay? I was thinking I could take you out to the ruins with me to scavenge today, but if you need to rest, that's alright." She added cheerily, yawning between her words. Once the packs were finished, full with rope, a knife, matches, a compass, and some other supplies, she used the heat remaining in her makeshift wood stove to boil some water for oatmeal.

Peanut, sleeping soundly at the foot of the girl's bedroll, opened her mouth in a yawn and stretched her legs out, rolling onto her side and letting out a series of chirps as she padded over to Ros and headbutted her, asking for food.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:18 am

Som sat up, stretching. Her muscles were a bit sore, having been kinda spoiled by the comfy bed at the general's house. "It's probably best to get out." She said, looking rested, ready to earn her keep here.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:50 pm

"Alright!" She replied enthusiastically while she went to get Peanut some food, running her hand over the cat and returning to the oatmeal. "We'll go somewhere easier today. Are you good at climbing? Also, if we see anyone else, we should stay away. Some of the scavengers out there are nice, but most are hungry and desperate. If someone follows us; we go anywhere but home, okay? Theres lots of spots out there to camp for the night, but rule number one is to keep our home hidden. I'm not good at fighting." She explained, still cheery despite her seriousness. She'd had to move a lot before, back with Cen, to stay safe from others, and Cen had been so much stronger than her. "But, I'll show you how, nobodies bothered me in years, you just gotta be careful." She assured, passing her oatmeal.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum