Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by Deathcap Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:16 am

When the woman had left, Addie crawled out from under the bed, looking a little frazzeled. "I'm okay now that she's gone. She's so mean to me." Addie admitted sadly. "It's because she hates my mom." She puffed, climbing back onto the bed with the food, and checking it for unsafe objects before eating any, then looked at Somnia curiously. "Have you tired chocolate milk before?" She asked, holding the glass out for Somnia offeringly. The cocoa powder had been a special gift to Singer from one of her bosses or friends, but she'd left it for Addie to use.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:11 am

Somnia frowned at the little one in worry. Why did the woman hate them so much? She reached for the milk uncertainly. this milk was... Chocolate? How?
She sniffed it speculatively for a moment before taking a sip, uncertain what to expect. she was a little surprised at the taste. It was sweeter than almost anything she had ever tasted, very similar to the dried fruit, nuts and chocolate bits that Ros had given her. Oh man. Ros. She must be pretty worried by now.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:41 am

"What's wrong? Oh no, she didn't put soap in it again did she?" Addie asked at the other's expression after drinking the milk. She reached over to take a sip herself and was relieved. "She doesn't like us because the military executed her dad for treason and she says it's my mom's fault." Addie explained calmly, she didn't seem to think it was a lie. "My sister Iste and our last Nanny ran away because of stuff like that... but I dont want to leave her even if everyone else thinks she's bad, I still love her; she saved me after the military hunted down my real parents" The girl carried on, not shutting her mouth now that she'd started talking. She'd been told never to tell about what she was or that Singer wasn't her biological mother, but she liked Somnia, and she never got to talk to anyone.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Somnia listened worriedly to the little one, frowning when she thought about the lady. "Why don't you just tell your mom about her?" She asked the other, handing back the chocolate milk.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Addie shook her head. "Oh no. Mommy would have her hurt for being cruel to me." She replied calmly. "I don't want her to be hurt. I'm sure she's nice to others and has people who would miss her. I understand why she's angry, even if I don't like her." She explained to the other, digging into her food then and dropping the subject.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Somnia listened to the sadly, deciding not to press the matter. "So what's with this princess?" She asked, changing the subject.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Addie brightened at the mention of the princess. "She's super powerful and kicks monster butt and rides around on her flying horse saving people. She's pretty cool." She told her, opening the book to a black and white illustrated page and another with medium sized words written on it. 

~~~~~

After several more days, Singer was able to come home for supper, bringing with her already prepaird meals picked up somewhere else in the building. She wasn't going to spend her time off working over a stove. She had three with her, and set them down on the kitchen table, and after getting Addie ready, went to go see Somnia. "Would you like to have supper with us tonight?" She asked calmly; she wouldn't be upset if the other wasn't feeling up to it, but she was hopeful that she would be.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Somnia had managed to get herself cleaned up and into a change of clothes. It had been a very long time since she had felt this good.
She was sitting on the floor reading one of Addie's books when Singer came in, looking up, half expecting the young girl. "Sure." She responded, both excited and a little nervous. She hadn't spent very much time with Singer, and didn't really know her beyond stories she'd heard in the military and what Addie had told her over the last week or so.
She set the book aside, getting up and heading out to the table.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 pm

Singer nodded and went back out, setting each of the meals out on plates. there was cut and warm buttered bread, as well as gravy soaked beef and oddly grey potatoes. It wasn't terrible looking, and probably the best they could come up with at this point in the superiors' meal hall, what with the unrest in the settlements. She left milk with the meals and took her seat next to Addie at the small table, seeming to relax her posture a little. "How has everything been going?" She asked the child in a friendly tone, glad to see Adelaide's spirits up for the first time in a while.
"Good Mommy." She chirped. returning the questioning. "How's work?"
Singer only gave a small nod at this, looking up to Somnia after a moment. "How about you? You're feeling better?" She asked gently.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 am

Somnia listened to the exchange, poking at her food absently. She knew she should eat. At this point it would be rude not to, but she wasn't sure if her stomach was up to it even if it did look really good. Maybe she should just start with the bread? "Much, thank you." She said softly, looking up to meet the others gaze for a moment.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:30 am

Singer nodded. She was relieved the girl had made such a quick recovery; she had some life in her yet. She spoke in a friendly manner with Addie, listening to the little girl talk as she ate for most of the time. When the girl was finished, she sent her off to get ready for bed, then looked to Somnia when the child was gone. 
"Somnia, I wanted to speak to you, about where you're going from here." She addressed her quietly. "You are welcome to stay, if you want to. I could find you a job in the building, or nearby; it would be hard work, but less taxing than the military, and you'd have medicine and a place to come home to... though, if you have a family to find, You're free to go when you think you're strong enough. I won't stop you, but I'm afraid we won't likely cross paths again; I won't be able to help you or see you." She told her in the same tone, leaving it up for the girl to decide.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Somnia listened to the other worriedly, unsure of what she was going fo do. She had been expecting ro never make it out of camp again, let alone here, so she hadn't exactly thought about what she was going to do then. "I have a friend. She's probably worried about me by now." the brunette replied meekly, now worried about what singer would do with this information.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Singer nodded quietly, letting out a small "mhm." and looking down at her plate. "I'm glad you aren't alone in this city, that's something. Get some sleep, and then we'll work out arrangements in the morning." She told her, not seeming upset or happy as she got to her feet, as if her mind was still on other things.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:10 pm

SWITCH

Ambrose walked near to Iste as they headed to the school through the light flurries. She blinked in the morning sunlight as the raucous noise of the protests began to grow with their approach. As they passed the groups, she looked longingly at the people, ebbing and flowing like a sea of colors and signs. She wanted to be with them. Brave, trying to make a difference for their young nation. For her, for everyone like her. But singer had forbidden them both from going anywhere near the protesters, and she knew the woman wouldn't go as easy on her as she would on Iste if they defied her. But wasn't that the risk of bravery? She looked down timidly as one of the city guards eyed them, and looked back to Iste, whispering to her friend. "Oh, I wish I could be with them, making things happen." She confessed. She knew she could trust the other with her thoughts, more than any diary or fellow servant. She was in an awkward position, she knew she had it better than many of the ill at Iste and her mother's side, so she was distant from the other ill, they didn't trust her, as much as she understood their plight as her own.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Iste pulled her coat up around her neck to keep warm, walking close to her feiend and trying to steer them away from the crowd of people. "I know. But it's dangerous. Come on before were late for school." she whispered back eying the loud group.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Ambrose nodded slightly, hurrying on with Iste and holding her coat a little closer to her chest, looking away from the kids and down at the snowy pavement under her boots and loosing herself in thought.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 pm

Iste frowned as they got farther away from the noisy crowd, looking up at her disappointed looking friend. " Hey Rose, do you wanna race?" the blonde asked excitedly, nudging her friends arm in an attempt to cheer her up.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:51 am

Ambrose looked up at her at the offer, smiling a little hesitantly and glancing ahead. "Okay, looser has to make supper tonight." She grinned, before taking off. She was quite quick and barely even tired as they came up on the school, the brisk air filling her lungs as she ran. Almost to the fence of the building, she dropped back a bit so she wasn't so far from Iste, just barely letting her pass. She didn't really care to win, she just enjoyed feeling the world race past her as she ran and the adrenaline that ran through her body. 

She smiled as Iste reached the fence first, bumping into it after and curling her fingers around the cold metal of the coils to steady herself, laughing a little breathlessly and looking at her friend for a moment.

She turned her attention to Iste's classmates walking up, a group of colorfully dressed boys and girls. She let her smile fade and glanced away from Iste, back down the road, not wanting to draw attention to herself. "Bye Iste, see you after class." She told the other quietly, knowing how far from welcome she was among the other high class healthy students, but still feeling energetic and joyful from the run as she gave a small wave and hurried off.

One of the boys, a brunet, Malcolm, addressed Iste with a laid back "Hey." Which was followed by acknowledgement from the other classmates. "What's the hurry?" He asked with a smirk, acknowledging her race to the school. "Why you still handing out with that infected girl anyway?"
"She smells bad." Remarked the girl beside him, Tony. "Does she follow you everywhere like that? You should tell her to stop."
"My mom's nanny tries to be all friendly with me, too, in public, it's embarrassing." Chimed in another. 
"If she's bothering you I could kick the shit out of her." Offered Malcolm.
"Yeah, she acts like she's above everything, what a wannabe, eh? fucking infected." Added the third girl hopefully, seeming a little too excited at picking on the ill girl and doing Iste a favor.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Site watched the ill girl leave a moment before she heard the other children approaching, watching them apprehensively. "She's my /friend/" she answered them, getting steadily more outraged and disturbed by what these kids wanted to do to Ambrose.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:41 pm

The first girl looked at her in confusion. "You're gonna get sick Iste. You shouldn't be so buddy buddy with them, you're too nice." She remarked chidingly. "We're just worried about you." The girl added, noting the blonde's distress.
Malcolm muttered to the third girl. Maybe they should do something for Iste's own good. She was being so stupid.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:35 am

Iste scowled at the other kids. They had fun sometimes but they had very different opinions on this. "We should go to class before were late." she told them angrily, jist wanting this conversation to be over.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:10 am

The others followed her into the building, laughing and joking again, but the conversation did not leave Malcolm's mind.

After school, Malcolm left early, a long with several ill-meaning friends, and found Ambrose on her way back from her own area of the campus.
By  the time the boy noticed Iste approaching, Ambrose was hardly moving and barely recognizable on the ground. He dropped the brick he'd held, letting it fall beside the other's tangled, bloody hair, and stood up, frowning. The three others with him followed his gaze, and one seemed to loose his nerve and turned away, heading off and folding his knife into his pocket. He knew who Iste's mother was.
Malcolm gave a last kick at the girl and turned to face Iste. He knew she'd be mad, but eventually she'd get it through her head, right? He was hardly looking to hide what he'd done; two soldiers stood nearby keeping and eye on the schoolyard, but neither had paid any attention to the attack.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Iste had just finished class, looking for her friend so that they could walk home when she noticed the comotion at the other end of the yard. She froze for a moment before dropping her school bag and running for the other kids, stopping short when she recognized her friend in a bloody mess on the ground. She stared frozen in horror at the sight of Ambrose, shaking where she stood for several seconds. Moments later she felt an angry fire rise in her chest, starting to thaw the fear. Gritting her teeth and clenching her fists before tackling the boy next to her with a scream, starting to let loose a flurry of punches on his face.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 am

Malcolm tried to scream as Iste took him to the ground, trying to push her back almost helplessly for a moment before one of the other boys kicked at her, trying to get her off, while the last stood watching in terror. At the uproar, the previously disdainful guards ran over, one pulling away the boy and barking at them, while the second wrapped her arms around Iste's, holding them against her chest and  trying to force her to stop while avoiding her lashing. The first pushed Malcolm away and he stumbled, holding his bloodied face, and warded the boys off with bitter tiredness heavy in his voice. He continued to start to warn off the other kids who had gathered, both ill and healthy to see what was happening. The one holding Iste to keep her from striking out gradually let her free, ready to grab her again if need be. "What's going on here?" She demanded angrily, giving the girl a shake.

Ambrose stirred as she was left alone, her one open eye fluttering as she let out a frightened whimper, looking at Iste and raising a damaged hand in a feeble effort to reach out to her, something not quite words escaping from her lips.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Singer arrived in the hospital in a flurry, trailed by a few escorts who could hardly keep up with her pace. She already knew where she was going, and navigated the poorly lit halls without hesitation. She was still in full uniform and cape, but her hair had pulled free in places, draping from her bun in silver and chestnut streaks, and she was breathing sharply from her haste as she pushed through the screeching doors to the emergency ward.
She took a few hesitant strides in before spotting Iste alone, and hurried towards her daughter. "Iste? They told me you and Ambrose were attacked at school, what's going on? You're alright? Where's Ambrose?" She asked curtly, but some worry broke through her reserved voice as she looked the other over. She seemed more disheveled than hurt, but Singer herself was boiling inside with anger and fear, as stern as her face was.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum