Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Somnia followed Ros curiously into the small building. looking around to try and get a feel of her surroundings. "whoa" she breathed softly, looking over a pile of books, looking at one in particular in confusion before turning back to Ros. "Why do you have a book on how to build a boat?" she asked, rather intrigued. Did the other have plans to go to the water sometime soon?
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by Deathcap Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Ros walked over to glance at the book. "Oh, well, I bring home all the books I find, that way they're at least not rotting. I don't know if I could ever do something to build a boat, but maybe some day. I guess it would be pretty amazing to actually go out on the water and sail away from here.. but.. not right now." She added a little more quietly. "It takes all my energy just to gather enough scrap and stuff to make a living, and then there's Peanut, and keeping the fire going, and clothes for mysel-" She broke off midway through her words with another thought. "Oh, look I'll show you something," She skipped over to closet and struggled to get it open before pulling out a massive, down filled, fur-lined brown coat that would go down past her knees. She walked over and waited to make sure it was okay before putting it gently over Somnia's shoulders. "This one's my favorite thing in the world. I use it like a blanket on really cold nights, but... I don't want to take it out and get it dirty or ripped. Isn't it warm?" She chattered on happily, just excited to have a friend with her and trying to make sure the other was comfortable. Leaving the coat around Somnia and turning back to the shelf of books, she tilted her head a little, musing over them quietly for a moment.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Somnia nodded at the other, jumping a bit when the other changed course again. That was going to take some getting used to. She looked at the coat in awe, touching the lining gently as though she was afraid that it was going to fall apart. "Its so soft" she whispered, jot to mention that she didnt think shed ever felt this warm, definitely not since she'd gotten sick. She shrugfed jt a little closer around her, unsure of what to say.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Ros smiled back at the other's comment, taking a bag of food and walking back towards the fire, sitting down on her bed roll. "Have you eaten? Did you want some?" She asked, moving over so the girl could sit down on the blanket as well rather than the cold floor. She was quiet for a moment as she held the bag out, crossing her legs. "Thanks for coming over. I just really miss having someone to talk to and stuff... so anytime you're hungry or something you can come here, I don't mind." She tried to add cheerfully. People didn't seem to want her around very much unless she was sharing food; but maybe Somnia and her could be friends?
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Somnia sat next to the other, leaving some room between them, and enjoying the warmth from the fire. she was about to refuse the food when the other spoke again. She listened curiously. She wasn't used to people actually enjoying her presence. She frowned at the fire uncertainly for a moment before giving the other a shy smile and a nod.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 am

Ros glanced at the other, smiling back before looking over as Peanut crept in through a crack, hurrying over on cold paws. The cat let out a loud meow, while trotting past them without a glance to where her food and water was, near the fire so it wouldn't freeze. 
"Do you have a home? Like in the military?" Ros asked quietly, bringing her knees up against her chest.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat May 14, 2016 11:19 pm

"Sort of." Somnia started after a moment, watching Peanut. "I have a somewhat warm place to sleep, and enough food to get by, but I wouldn't call it home." She explained, her voice barely above a whisper. She remembered what a home was, even if it was a long time ago. It was a safe place, with people that love you, or at least you believe love you. A place that all of the bad things couldn't quite reach. It had been a long time since she'd had that.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue May 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Ros blinked at the other, going quiet and turning her gaze to the fire as she spoke. She'd often felt the same as much as she tried to tell herself Peanut was the only family she needed, it hurt to be all alone and have no one else to rely on or care about you.

After a little while she noticed pressure on her side, and looked over to realize Somnia was asleep. The other must have been exhausted. She smiled at how comfy the other looked in the big fluffy coat, and resigned herself to staying still until her friend woke up.

Soon enough, she instead found herself waking up. The fire was near dead, the only the dim, cloudy blue of twilight illuminated the small house. She straightened up a little, feeling an ache in her spine from the odd position she'd been in, and glanced Somnia, bringing her hand to her mouth as she yawned quietly. "Somnia? Hey Somnia? Don't you have to go back?" She asked softly, gently shaking the other's arm to rouse her.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Somnia sat up groggily when Ros shook her, looking around in confusion. Her eyes widened in panic realizing how late it was and scrambled to her feet. "Shitshitshitshitshit." She cursed, trying to get out of the coat and handing it to the other hastily. "Sorry." She said in a rush, running for the door, almost tripping into what was left of the fire on her way.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Ros watched the other in worry, clambering to her feet and leaving the coat on the floor. Was Somnia going to be in trouble? "Hang on, I'll lead you out of here, it's dangerous if you're not used to the area-" She sputtered, following the other out and taking the lead, taking extra care to avoid the pitfalls and rustly metal strewn on the road. She was surprisingly quick for her size, and moved easily among the rubble as she stayed with the other. She didn't intend to follow Somnia too far- but it was easy to get lost, and worse if you ran into an aggressive scavanger or hungry feral dog.

She froze as they ran into the main street where they'd been meeting, noticing a tallish boy standing maybe six yards away, his form dark in the twilight, with the sun behind him, giving him a gold outline and leaving his face in shadows. 

Sam looked at the girl quizzically, then frowned with surprise as he recognized Somnia near her. He'd seen the recruit head out this way before and had expected her to be here when she'd gone missing, and he'd been right. "Weaver? Where'd you fuck off to?" He asked curiously, an oddly chipper tone in his voice.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Somnia followed the other as quickly as she could, stumbling through the rubble far less gracefully than Ros was. She stopped short when they rounded the corner, nearly slipping on the snow. She shrunk back, recognizing the figure in the road. The colour drained from her face and she felt a sharp jerk of fear in her stomach. "I-I..." She stuttered. There wasn't anything she could think of to say right now that wouldn't get her killed, so she settled for the relative silence.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:42 pm

"You know that area's restricted? Of course you do, you aren't stupid. Did you arrest a little scavenger?" The young man asked with a laugh, as if knowing the answer, walking towards them and looking at Ros. "Where's your ID, bitch?" He growled. Ros only jumped at his change in tone, stepping backwards. She wanted nothing more than to run. She knew she could outrun him, but Somnia was like a baby deer when it came to running, and she didn't want to leave the other with this awful person. "I don't have one." She sputtered quietly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Somnia flinched when the other spoke. She lifted a shaking hand to push Ros back a bit when the lieutenant addressed her, hoping he wouldn't notice. Ros had to get out of here. it was too late for her, but she could still get away. She knew the ruins well enough to hide from them. She had for years. Somnia didn't. there was nowhere she could run away to. there hadn't been for a long time, but she was used to that.

Last edited by melodiousmysteries on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Sam looked at Somnia in amusement as she tried to move the other out of his way. "Answer me private." He demanded, taking another step forward and meeting Somnia's eyes. "What is this? Were you off playing in the ruins?" He looked Ros over and glanced back at Somnia again. "I could let this slide." He pondered for a moment. "I mean if you kill her and do your fucking job." He added with the same smiling tone. "If not I'm going to have to assume the worst and turn you both over to Dumont. Or maybe I'll just kill you both myself and take your nice new uniform and knife. Mine's getting worn out."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Somnia held the mans gaze, almost afraid that if she were to look away he would attack. She bit her tongue when he offered the ultimatum, her gun suddenly feeling much heavier at her side. she could kill ros, but the lieutenant might shoot her anyway just for fun. what was she thinking, that wasn't even a possibility. She hated herself a little for even thinking it. If she refused, he might just shoot them both anyway. And even if he did turn them over to Dumonte, he might just kill them both too.
She looked back at Ros, torn. It was far from a good option, but they didn't have any of those. She drew her weapon taking a step back and aimed at the girl shakily. She gave the other an apologetic look, hesitating before pulling the trigger, aiming for Ros's arm.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Ros looked at the two as the man asked Somnia to kill her, feeling scared, but sure for a moment her friend wouldn't, until the other rose her gun. She froze for a split second, looking at the other in horror. "Somnia-" As the brunet squeezed the trigger she felt electric panic run through her limbs and sprung into movement, attempting to run. She let out a scream as she was hit, falling and catching herself on her hands. The girl touched her ribs and stared at her bloody hand for a split second, barely feeling the damage in the rush of adrenaline, she then scrambled back to her feet, not looking back as she ran hap-haphazardly into the shelter of the ruins, hearing another gunshot behind her.

Sam watched with a smirk as Somnia shot at the other, but frowned at her lack of a fatal hit. When the other managed to get up, he drew his own gun and fired, but missed. "You're a shit-shot-" He muttered, looking aggravated for a moment before taking a breath and standing back, looking over at Somnia. "...She'll bleed out soon enough I guess... A few days and I want you to go find her get her things; those scavengers always have some booze and goodies laying around. I might even let you have a swig." He laughed, enjoying her obvious dismay at the situation. "We'll keep your little absence between us, provided you show you deserve it." He added more seriously, starting off towards camp agaon. "Move it Weaver."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Somnia watched Ros run away, dejectedly, ignoring the man for the most part when he spoke, even when he missed. His evident enjoyment of the situation made her stomach twist in disgust. The weight of her actions seemed keep her there for several moments, getting a creeping feeling at the thought of what 'deserving it' would mean, before following the lieutenant slowly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 pm

By the time Ros reached her home, she could barely walk, the adrenaline fading from her system as she felt fluids fill her right lung and burning pain settle under her ribs. She was crying, both from the pain and the desperation she was feeling. She didn't want to die, but she had no idea what to do or if Somnia and the man were coming after her. She opened the door and pushed it shut behind her, crumpling to the floor and staying there for a long few minutes, trying helplessly to regain breath as her lungs seemed to fill less and less with every inhale. 

After an hour, she was sure she'd lost consciousness once or twice, but heard no-one approaching. Slowly, the girl moved away from the door, dragging herself over to her blanket next to the dead embers of the fire. There was no heat coming from them, and she knew that she needed it, but didn't have the energy or will power to put the effort into lighting it. She reached over to the fluffy coat and dragged it half way onto her shaking from before giving up from the pain and laying still.

The next thing she saw was the dim light of morning filtering through the snowed-in window pane. That wasn't what had woken her; Peanut was meowing incessantly for food, and head butting her face.
With a whimper, Ros stared at the cat, not sure if she could even move. She looked at the shelf where the food was, and down at her damp, bloodied body. The pain was dull, but no less suffocating, and speared her like knives as she attempted to shift.  In time, she managed to drag down several cans of wet catfood and jerky, and put the rest of her effort into opening them with her knife while Peanut chirped and wove around her expectantly. Opening one and struggling with the second can, she felt her head spin and slumped back onto her back, coughing and laying still, staring up at the ceiling. She had to go out and scavenge. Laying about wasn't something she could afford to do...But it hurt so much. In and out of consciousness, the girl went nowhere, laying in her spot as the light brightened and then dimmed, and night fell again. She couldn't feel her hands or toes, growing colder without the fire. Peanut left and returned several times, eventually creeping under the coat and laying against her legs for warmth. That helped a little. She touched the cat gently, but was dazed and barely aware of her friend anymore.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:15 pm

It was nearly two days before Somnia dared return to the ruins, the fear of her friend dying overriding the fear of the other hating her. She tumbled through the rubble strewn streets, hidden in the cloak of night, all the same she still glanced over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed.

It took her several wrong turns and a few faceplants into the snowy ground before she found her way back to the small shelter. She was immediately worried the moment she climbed into the building. it shouldn't be this cold in here. She felt her heart sink into her stomach at the sight of her friend lying unmoving by the dying light of what was left of the embers.

She made sure Ros was still breathing before hastily working on getting the fire going, hoping the other wouldn't bleed to death while she tried to keep her from freezing to death.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:28 pm

Ros woke at the sound of movement in the room, feeling her heart pound in terror, but she didn't have the energy to get up or yell, she just lay still, frozen in fear as she tried to see who was there. Her first thought was another scavenger, someone had found her home and was going to take her things, then she recognized the uniform and felt her terror turn to dismay. "Somnia?... She asked weakly, her chest aching from the damage. "Are... Are you going to kill me?... I don't want to die..." She whimpered, barely moving her head to look at the other as she tried to get her eyes to focus in the dim light.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:19 am

Somnia nearly jumped out of her skin when the other spoke, stumbling back from the fire pit a bit. She sat there frozen in place for a second before returning to the fire. "No." she whispered, barely audible, even in the quiet room. "You shouldn't talk. save your energy."

It didn't take her very long to turn the remnants of the embers into a smoldering fire. Ros's words had cut her deeper than any that even lieutenant douche could ever come up with, making her feel like even more of a piece of shit than she had on her way here.

Satisfied with her work on the fire, she reached for the small pack she had with her, half full of medical supplies and turned to the other girl nervously. A small part of her wanted to turn and run now, maybe grab a couple of things to show the lieutenant that she had returned, and never come back, and even if it was only a small part, it still made her feel even worse. "here. can i see?" she asked gently, actually requesting now that the other was conscious.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:31 am

Ros watched the other quietly as she lit the fire, feeling some solace at the other's reply. She exhaled slowly, coughing as her breath caught in her chest and grimacing at the taste in her mouth. As Somnia came over to her and asked to see, she blinked quietly at the other, nodding, and turned with a pained whine onto her back, moving her bloodied hand away from the dark patch on her ribs. At the movement, a fresh line of blood trickled down her side and added to the pool in her blanket where she'd collapsed. She tried to undo her coat after a moment, but her hands were too numb and her fingers didn't seem to be working correctly. "I... can't, I can't quite-" She mumbled in frustration, barely getting the first button undone and struggling at the second.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Somnia gently brushed Ros's fingers away, nimble fingers making quick work of the rest of the buttons despite her own shaking hands. "Do you have another blanket here somewhere?" She asked, noticing the blood pooling on the one she was laying on now. If she couldn't find a cleaner dry place for the other, it would make it much more difficult to dress the wound and her temperature would drop a lot faster.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:06 am

Ros hesitated, blinking for a moment as she tried to think. "Th-the cupboard." She mumbled, going quiet as the other tried to help her.  "Somnia? I... I'm sorry I got you into trouble." She coughed, looking incredibly sad and as if she was trying to hold back tears.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Somnia quickly got to fer feet, digging through the cupboard for the blanket and spreading it out on the floor, pausing when the other spoke. She tried to think of something to say to that, but nothing seemed to adequately sum up what she wanted to say, instead opting to pretend that she hadn't heard the other. She returned to Ros's side, grabbing underneath both of her arms to half drag half carry her over to the clean blanket so that she could dress the wound.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum