Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 23 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm

Pel passed the gun over willingly as Sliet reached for it and Anderson watched her in growing apprehension, biting his tongue as Ashi spoke. Had Sliet heard? If he let go of the girl, he was certain she would shoot him anyway, but if he didn't, it might be even worse. He couldn't tell if she was bluffing or not. Even if she had heard the girl, would she really risk it?
He felt his panic building as the other starred at him coolly and finally let go, swearing and dropping his gun.

Ashi stumbled a bit before getting back to her feet and rushing over to Sliet in tears.

Harir immediately drew his gun and approached Anderson quickly. The Brunet looked at him with hatred in his eyes as he backed up slightly. 
"You. You fucking traitors. The lot of you." He spat in a less than brave voice, looking at Harir, Sliet and Raven, before shrinking a little as Harir aimed his gun at the Captain's head. He looked halfway between leaping at Harir and cowering.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Sliet relaxed a hair as Anderson let go, wrapping an arm protectively around Ashi. "You can't betray something you were never actually for." She growled at Anderson angrily before turning to Pel. Get Raven out of here. Take Ashi too. Find me something to tie him up for a while if you could." She told her stiffly, pulling Ashi away and pushing her gently in the direction of the door.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Pel nodded, already in the process of getting rid of Raven. He didn't need to get into anything else emotionally or physically rough in his state. She came back and met Ashi warily, helping to other despite how much Ashi seemed to be acting like she didn't need it. She got the other sit down and wrapped a blanket around her, making sure she was relatively okay before heading off to look for something.
She eventually took sheets from one of the beds and cut it into strips before heading back over to Harir, holding them out. 

Harir kept his gun trained on Anderson's head, before  taking the sheets and quickly binding the other's wrists behind his back and fallowing the tie the rest of him as best as he could, taking the knife and ammo at his belt. 

Anderson swallowed, uncertain of what she intended to do. Were they actually going to throw him out of the air lock? Or was she going to torture him? He remembered the blonde droid from before and felt a pang of panic. "What are you doing?" He started uneasily, jerking uncooperatively as the former lieutenant tied him. "What are you going to do to me?" He stared at Sliet with anger and uncertainty in his narrowed chestnut eyes.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Sliet watched Anderson intently, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she raised her own weapon for Harir to tie him up. She wasn't sure how to answer that. She didn't know the answer. She didn't think she wanted to, but she had enough things to worry about that Anderson could wait. She remained silent as she stuck her gun in her belt and grabbed him by the arm less than gently, steering him rather forcefully out the door and in the direction of the farthest empty bedroom. She opened the door and shoved him in roughly, slamming the door behind him. She stood there, dazed for a moment before turning, leaning on the door and sliding down so she was sitting. She focussed on her breathing, running her fingers through her hair, trying to calm down.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Anderson fought and protested the whole way as Sliet forced him along, but was hardly in condition to fight back, tied up as he was. He slammed into the floor when he was pushed and ended up struggling and trying to figure out how to get back on his feet.

Harir watched warily as Sliet shoved the cursing, alarmed man into the bedroom. He approached her a little before stopping to give her space. "Sliet." He asked carefully. "Do you want me to guard him while you check your friend?" He shifted on his feet, waiting for an answer.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Sliet shook her head slowly, not looking up at him, hugging her knees to her chest. She didn't want to see Ashi right now. Or anyone else really for that matter.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Harir waited a moment before warily glancing at the door and moving across from her, he didn't touch her, scared to make her upset, just stayed there. They needed to get things in order, but it was obvious Sliet was dealing with too much at the moment. 
He left and came back with a packaged ration of water and a air sealed coffee cake thing he'd found and set them next to her. "Here. I'll look after the others for a bit." He said gently, reaching over to pat her arm comfortingly before getting up to check on the others.

He came back a bit later. "Ashi's okay, a couple wounds and I think her tech's down like yours, Pel's talking to her, trying to get her to rest, Raven's suddenly very animated and feverish." He reported softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Sliet watched Harir leave before glancing at the food he'd left for her. She considered it for a moment, she was tired and hungry and it would probably help,  but she also felt rather ill at the thought. She returned to looking at the ground, listening quietly to Anderson cursing and banging around through the door. She didn't look up when he returned, listening, but making no indication that she had heard.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Harir looked at her in worried as she seemed to ignore him, the food left untouched at her side. He hesitated before heading over and reaching out slightly to offer a hug, but not forcing it on her. He wasn't entirely certain what she was feeling, he just knew she was hurt.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Slet looked up at him with sad eyes as he got closer, a little surprised as he offered the hug. She leaned into it silently, rester her forehead on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around him, enjoying the contact.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Harir held her close, rubbing her back gently and holding on until she wanted to be let go. "It's going to be all right." He said softly, trying to soothe her somewhat. He doubted she'd be able to sleep now, they would have to start working things out or they were going to fall apart; Anderson, the injuries, her own state. He felt bad to urge her on, but she had to keep moving, at least for now. He gave her a last squeeze before pulling back. "We should talk to Ashi. I know this hurts, but you should see her, and I'm here for you, okay?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Sliet relaxed considerably as Harir rubbed down her back, leaning on him a bit. She looked him in the eyes uncertainly as he pulled away anc spoke. She really wasn't sure how that would go exactly, but probably not good."someone should stay here and keep an eye on him" she stated, trying to find any reason not to go.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:51 am

"I'll send Pel back to watch him. She's better off than most of us right now. Or I can look after him, if you want." He replied, getting to his feet carefully and moving to help her up, holding out a hand and waiting for her.

In the room, Pel was clumsily trying to help with Ashi's leg from what she remembered Raven telling her. She managed to sterilize it as Ashi watched her with very evident distrust, still worked up and teary.
Then she realized she needed to put in stitches. She'd gotten Raven to do that every time before; she couldn't handle the screaming or the crying that most people put up while trying to do it correctly. Instead, she packed it carefully with gauze and disinfectant before wrapping the wound carefully.  
"How's that? Any better?" She asked the other, not sure how good of a job she'd done.
Ashi shifted. "I.. I guess so." She murmered uncertainly, touching the bandages gingerly. She wasn't used to this sort of full on pain. Her body usually numbed it, even if she was  slower to heal than the others. She'd managed to calm down somewhat but was still in shock over everything that had happened.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Sliet took his hand hesitantly, still not happy about doing this. "You should stay here. I don't trust Pel not to kill him while no-one's looking." She said quietly, taking longer than usual to come up with her answer. She looked at their hands for a few seconds before squeezing Harir's lightly and letting go, shuffling away in the direction of the others.
She stepped through the door and leaned on the wall awkwardly, refusing to look at Ashi. "Pel. Can you go and check the computer to make sure nobody else is on board? we don't need any more surprises." She asked the other, her voice strained.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Harir watched her go with a worried expression, standing with his back to the door after giving a nod. 

Pel glanced up at Sliet as the other entered the room, about to ask the other about how things were going. "Y-yeah. sure." She replied, not having thought of that. She glanced between Sliet and Ashi before getting up and heading out into the commons room. 

Ashi looked away, clutching the sheets beneath her. She didn't want to see Sliet, to have to explain things, not now.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Sliet watched Pel leave before closing the door behind her and sinking to the floor as she had earlier with a sigh. She stared at the floor in silence for a while, trying to think of what to say. This wasn't exactly an easy situation before, but now it was one hundred tkmes more difficult. "Was she right?"she asked shakily, not looking up. "Kat... she seemed to think that you had something to do with this. Was she right?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Ashi looked up at her, growing tearful and hugging her good knee to her chest. "I-It's not that simple." She started uneasily. "Otifer... he would barely tell me anything... He... He told me about the Federation, that we had to work with them or we were all going to die. I-I didn't want to, but he t-told me to stay quiet, or that Kathrine would mess things up and get herself hurt, and I... I trusted him. It wasn't supposed to end up like this." She whimpered hopelessly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:35 pm

"Well that worked out fantastically, now didn't it?" Sliet growled, her voice rising in volume as she looked up at the girl on the bed angrily.  " why didn't you tell me?! Were supposed to work together on these things! We xould have figured something out before it was too late! Like maybe, i don't know,  so,ething that doesn't get a buncb of people killed?!" She shouted harshly, feeling her eyes start to prick with tears, though none fell yet. She didn't know how she felt right now. She felt betrayed, because that's pretty much exactly what had happened, sad because of everything that had happened,  angry at Ashi for causing all of this, but she was still worried about the other.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Ashi remained quiet as the other yelled at her, wrapping her arms around herself Uncomfortably. "I-I thought we were protecting you! I didn't want anyone to die, Otifer or Kathrine," She replied, her voice faltering as she refused to make eye contact with the other, her shoulders shaking as she spoke.

Pel went to find Raven, he'd laid back down again but seemed alert... at least somewhat. His eyes were dull and tired and his skin paler than normal, but he wasn't asleep. He glanced at her fearfully as she approached him, checking his forehead for fever as he let out a mumble of protest.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Sliets gaze softened somewhat as Ashi spoke, feeling an ache in her chest. "So they did die then..." she said quietly, looking away. It wasn't a question. She'd been trying to tell herself that maybe there was some way they could have gotten out, holdingmout hope for maybe, but the chance had been slim.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Ashi trembled, wanting to take back what she'd said. "Otifer tried to stop them. I don't think he realized the ships were taking off early. He- He changed the pressures and made Carrier B explode to-to destroy the army. I-It was too late when I heard the alarms and figured out what was h-happening from the guards. The general.. She shot him." Ashi told her weakly, trying to hold back tears in vain as they streamed down her face. She'd admitted to it, though she wasn't sure she could accept it. "K-kathrine w-was on near the ship-sh-she, the captain said she was with t-them when it-it" She broke off crying and furiously trying to wipe the tears from her reddened cheeks.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Sliet shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as the tears started to fall. They were gone. She wanted badly to yell some more, to be angry, but Ashi was making that difficult. She srood there for a long time, shoulders shaking, before she finally moved. She walked slowly over to the bed and wrapping Ashi lightly in a hug, holding her close. She wanted to be mad, but it hurt even more to see Ashi cry.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Ashi hesitated, opening her eyes in confusion as she was hugged. After a moment of shock she blinked tearily, holding onto the other and crying harder before getting a hold of herself but not letting go of Sliet for a long time.
Eventually, her exhaustion overtook her and she passed out wearily in the other's arms, with the guilty knowledge of being safe.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Sliet held on to the other silently, her own tears drying up after a while. She laid Ashi back once she had fallen asleep, carefully pulling the blankets up over her. She stood there for a while, watching Ashi breathe before turnng and leaving the room quietly. She had things to do. She started off in the direction of Andersons room determinedly. She had to find a way to heal the others. In order to heal Ashi, she had to heal Raven, and in order to heal Raven and Harir, she had to get herself better first. And soon. She approaed Harir quietly, sitting down next to where he was standing at the door and reaching for the cake and water hed left there earlier.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Harir glanced up as Sliet returned, noticing her reddened eyes and not sure what to say. He was pretty sure he knew what had happened, but didn't want to make it worse. As she sat down and picked up the food, he felt hopeful, sitting down beside her. "Hey." He said softly. "Hungry?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next