Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 24 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:38 pm

"I'm always hungry. " she said simply, leaning over so that she was half leaning on him, opening the package of cake anf taking a bite.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Harir smiled a little, feeling bad and tipping his head against her shoulder as she leaned against him. He remained still as she ate the food. He was starting to feel pretty hungry and tired himself. They'd been on the ship for nearly the entire day and it had been stressful moment after stressful moment. He was happy just to sit with her calmly.

Pel winced at the heat of Raven's skin, pushing his hair away from his face. She finally got him to be still and used a water ration to wet a cloth and lay it against his forehead. He remained quiet, his eye's fluttering open and closed as he struggled between pain and sleep. She climbed into the bed with the boy and covered them carefully.
Raven turned his head and glanced at her weakly. 
"Th-thanks.. you don't.. have to do th-that."
"What?"
"L-look after me like th-this."
Pel scoffed, moving her hand to run her fingers through his dark hair soothingly, gently combing through the locks.
He blinked at her, relaxing a little, before eventually letting his eyes close.
"Goodnight" She added softly.
He let out an almost inaudible mumble of reply before falling asleep.
Pel sighed with relief, hoping he would get some rest and still gently patting his hair before she lost consciousness in the warmth next to the boy.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Sliet nuzzled against him once she had finished eating, quite tired now that she had something in her stomach. She closed her eyes tiredly, her breathing slowing as she drifted off to sleep.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:39 pm

When Pel woke up the next morning, she slid out of the bed and stood, yawning a little before glancing at Raven. She started to feel alarm rise in her chest. 
His breathing was labored and shallow and his eyes fluttered, as if he was having a nightmare. She reached over to rest the back of her hand at his forehead, but fever had given way to iciness. "Raven," She said softly, trying to urge him awake. She felt a start of relief as he stirred, but it was gone pretty quickly. His eyes were dull and glazed and he looked at her without a hint of recognition. 
"Raven, can you hear me?" She asked with growing worry, but he didn't respond, shivering silently and looked more confused. "Just, just stay there," She muttered, squeezing his hand before going to find Sliet.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Sliet woke slowly to the sight of a very panicked looking Pel, trying to sit up groggily. "Why isnit always you that wakes me up? " she asked rhetorically, gettingmto her feet. "What's wrong?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:19 pm

"Sorry," Pel murmered quickly. "It's Raven, he's.. I don't know. Something's wrong with him." She explained uncertainly. "He's really cold and he won't answer me." She added, feeling scared for her friend and uncertain of how to help.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Sliet cursed before realizing that her shoulder no longer hurt, reaching for it to be sure it was actually healed and not just numb.satisfied she turned to Pel nodding determinedly. "Let's go." She said, turning to head for Ravens room. She stepped over to the bed hurriedly looking over the bed a little nervously. He didn't look too good. "Raven. Can you hear me kiddo?" She asked, trying to get his attention before she did anything.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Raven blinked at the two people entering the room uncertainly, looking a little afraid. He tried to move back on the bed but there was no strength left in him and he was barely able to shift. As Sliet spoke to him, he stared back at her blindly, looking increasingly frightened. "Dad?" He asked out weakly. "I-I can't see you." He mumbled, his words slurred. He trembled where he was, feeling unbearably cold, his hands clutching at the sheets as he drew in another ragged breath.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Sliet felt her gut twist in guilt as she watched the boy, growing increasingly worried. She glanced at Pel quickly before turning back to Raven urgently. "I'm gonna fix you up okay?" She told him, her voice shaking. She reached out, her hands moving speedily but gently as she undid his shirt so she could get to the bandages underneath, briefly wondering how she was going toget rid of them without freaking the poor kid out too much.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Raven tensed up at Sliet's touch, writhing and trying to get away, fighting back as much as he could in his state. Pel quickly ran over and grabbed his wrists, holding him down so he wouldn't hurt himself or Sliet. 
"Raven, Raven calm down- It's Pel!" She started frantically, trying to get him to stop, but her holding him just seemed to make him more upset. She effectively rendered him helpless; he didn't have the strength to fight her off even when he was healthy, she just hoped Sliet could heal him and get it over with.

Raven struggled weakly as Pel held him, shaking in terror as he was unable to get away and too confused to understand what was going on. "St-stop it -p-please, stop- I- Elinore? Dad? I can't- I don't know where- stop, I can't see, please stop-" His words came out in a terrified, broken stream and Pel did her best to just keep the hysterical boy in place.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Sliet tried to tune him out, focusing instead on the task at hand as she drew her knife and carefully cut away the bandages, leaningmover the boy to keep him feom moving to much as to not cut him. She removed them as quickly as she dared once she was done, goingmpale at the sight of the wound. That did not look good. Ignoring the part of herself that wanted to throw up, she placed her fingertips near the edge of the wounds, starting her work healing him, careful to numb it first.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Raven winced at the cold metal against his stomach and shifted at the touch of Sliet's hands. He shut his eyes tightly, trembling and balling his fists until the pain faded away. As the comforting numbness spread through his abdomen, he breathed in weakly, his glassy eyes flicking over Sliet's face blearily.
The boy watched her uncertainly, taking in shallow breaths and ceasing his struggle after a few seconds.

Not sure whether he had calmed down and come back or if he was just too spent to fight back, Pel carefully released his wrists, running her thumb over the back of his hand and holding it gently.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Sliet watched her work carefully as Ravwn stopped moving, focusing on the internal injuries first. At least it was finally working. She relaxed considerably as she finally watched the wounds themselves knit shut, pulling back and feeling the draw on her energy. She leaned heavily on the bed, letting her head droop for a few seconds before looking up at Raven. "Any better?" She inquired, not really expecting an answer.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 pm

As she healed him, Raven calmed down somewhat, his breathing evening out as his trembling died away as sleep started to overtake the weary boy. He let his eyes flutter shut for a moment before looking at her for a long time when she spoke, as if trying to sort things out. The pain was gone, but he was still in a very disoriented state as his body tried to right itself. He saw very blurred images and dim light as he glanced at her and started to recognize her.
"Sl-iet," He mumbled, almost inaudibly, then gave a very weak, happy smile as his eyes closed, as if meeting someone who he hadn't seen in years. "H-hi."

Pel puffed in relief as the other calmed and Sliet fixed the injuries, herself looking away from the wounds.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Sliet let out a short, hushed laugh. "Hi." She echoed, just happy to see him better. At least, better than he was. She reached up slowly to ruffle his hair, trying to make her intentions known. "You should get some sleep there buddy. Looks like you had a rough night. " she said, before rurning to Pel. "Please don't wake me again unless it's another emergency. And even then, exhaust all other options first." She she told the girl before turning and leaving the room to find another bedroom.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:47 pm

Raven blinked at her again as she laughed and messed his hair, too tired to reply and enough not to flinch. His consciousness had already slipped away by the time Pel moved beside him. She nodded obediently to Sliet. "I-I won't. Thank you Sliet, so much." The girl added on quietly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:14 am

Sliet wandered away, unsure of where she wanted to go. She knew she had to sleep. She felt nearly exhausted after that. But she didn't want to be alone right now either. Harir was probably up by now and finding something to do, so she couldnt go back there. Sliet stopped as a thought struck her. Who better than captive company for a rest? She turned, shuffling over to the room Ashi was in. She slipped through the door quietly, walking around to the other side of the bed. The dark haired girl reached up and nudged Ashi gently. "Move over, dumbass." She grumbled tiredly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:22 am

Ashi startled awake, staring at the other with dark-ringed eyes before acknowledging Sliet's request and inching over to the other side. She rolled onto her belly with her face against the pillow, pulling the blankets back up over her head and nestling into the cooler sheets quietly. She felt comfort to have someone with her finally, though she was too awkward and guilty to admit it.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 am

Sliet climbed in omce Ashi had moved over, cudling into the warm spot on the bed. She laid on her side and scooched backwards until her back brushed up against the other, comforted by the presence.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 am

As the days went on, Ashi got up but stayed confined to the room even as she healed. She ate what she had to and kept herself healthy, but made no effort beyond that.

Harir did his best to keep things in check, though everything was going okay for the moment, it seemed. 

Pel spent most of her time with Raven. The other had gotten enough energy back to speak and get up, as long as he didn't push himself, but he wasn't exactly healthy, either. Since he'd become conscious again, he'd almost stopped sleeping and eating completely, which was only going to worsen his condition. She was getting frustrated and worried over the boy; he had to get his strength up or the Illness was going to catch up to him. 
The boy had wanted to get up as soon as he could, but had taken to dealing with his sleeplessness with preoccupying himself with wandering and thinking, and then, Anderson. He'd been bringing rations to the other and looking after him. Pel felt disgust whenever she thought of it.
As this point, she was sitting down exploring the controls and automated tutorials on the ship's computers, watching Raven glaringly.

Raven got together food and made his way over to Anderson's room. He was still weak on his feet and stumbled, falling onto his chest and barely keeping everything from flying off the tray. He blinked and started to pick himself up.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:06 am

Sliet had been wandering, trying to find something to busy herself with when she saw Raven fall, running over to help him up. "Are you okay?" she asked him worriedly, looking him up and down before noticing the tray. "Where are you going with that?" she inquired curiously, looking back at him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 am

Raven glanced up in surprise; this was the first time he'd seen Sliet in a while. "I'm okay, th-thanks," He replied as she went over to help him get to his feet 
He glanced to the side as she asked about the tray, pretty certain he was going to receive a scolding; Pel was already pretty angry at him. "U-uh, well, it's f-for A-Anderson," He admitted sheepishly. "N-no one was looking after him when I-I woke up, h-he was just tied up in th-there with nothing to eat or drink for a couple days... s-so I thought..." He trailed off uncertainly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:40 am

Sliet blinked at him, surprised. oh yeah... Anderson. wait... days? ...
whoops
Had nobody but Raven really noticed? "Here." She sighed, gently taking the tray from him. "You look exhausted. I'll take this to Anderson, you go get some sleep. Now. Before I call Pel on you. " She warned, glancing at Pel over Ravens shoulder.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:15 am

Raven glanced up at Sliet, giving up the tray of food as she asked, before telling him to go rest. He hesitated a little; he'd laid in bed all night but the only sleep he'd been able to get had been a couple hours of night terrors of Josephe screaming. He really didn't mind taking care of Anderson; it gave him something to focus on. He nodded numbly, stepping back a little before pausing. "O-okay... Um, Sliet? W-what's going to happen to him?" He asked, not certain he wanted to know. He didn't want to see anymore death. "I-I think he's really scared; he keeps asking if we're going to kill him or hurt him and asking for help even though he doesn't know what to do if he even got free." He explained uncertainly. 

Anderson, in the room, sat against the bed rather quietly, his stomach growling. The sheets he was tied with wern't letting go anytime soon, so he couldn't really get up to go do things. The kid had let him up to go to the bathroom but seemed pretty damn strict about it.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Sliet nodded as he agreed, turning to leave before he asked about the captive man, looking back at the boy over her shoulder. " I wouldn't bring food to a man I planned to kill. And whether or not i hurt him, is entirely dependant on him." She said after a moment of thought. She turned a moment later headed to the room where Anderson was being held. She opened the door carefully with one hand, using the other to hold up the tray ad she ducked into the room.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next