Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 43 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Sliet sat in the grass next to the noy, looking at the disks wonderingly. "Hmm? Yeah. Sure." she said distractedly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Raven glanced at Sliet, watching her stare at the disks. Maybe now was a bad time? He felt suddenly nervous now that he'd brought it up, feeling like there were butterflies in his chest, but he wanted to talk to her about it. He couldn't imagine Sliet being cruel to him or hating him, but at the same time, he'd see people act terribly towards others for less. With uncertainty, he hesistated before speaking up, his voice timid. "Uh... well, I was just wondering if... er...I..." He took a breath then, avoiding her eyes. "I'm not really, uh, interested in girls... is that... wrong?" He hesitated.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:20 am

Sliet blinked at the boy, distraced from her gifts. Where was thjs coming from. "Uhhhh. I dont think so? I mean neither am I so..." she told him awkwardly with a shrug, not sure what the right thing to say  this situation was.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 am

Raven blinked at her confused reaction. At least she wasn't mad... but, Sliet was female? He knew Pel flirted with girls as well, but she'd been very, very careful about it, and so had her partners. "In the federation... it wasn't allowed, you could get reconditioned for refusing to marry someone of the opposite sex, or for being with someone of the same... that was for the healthy people, for the ill, they would just shoot you or send you to the correctional facility... Same if an ill had an affair with a healthy citizen." He explained uncertainly. "I never really thought about it before, but... I don't know..." He trailed off, trying to decide if he could really explain himself to Sliet, or if he even should, or if she even wanted to hear about it. "Back in the military, M-Marcel got drunk and... I think he was just drunk, but- I felt... I don't know." He admitted, his hand at his chest and his face blushed in uncomfortable embarrassment as he tried to explain. "But I cant get it out of my head that it's... odd? I don't know how to feel, but...is that just the federation, or?" He carried on aimlessly, hoping his thoughts were coming out with some coherance.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Sliet looked at the boy wide eyed. "I remember that. I just thought you were both drunk." she giggled, then shrugged. "I think that's just the federation. I mean, they had a lot of stufd outlawed. A lot of it doesn't make sense to me. Though I do have to agree. You're an odd kid." she told him goodheartedly, puting an arm around the boys shoulders an pulling him in close.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Raven prickled a little at the fact she'd seen Marcel kiss him, but felt relief that nothing had come of it. He hadn't been drinking, but Marcel had, but he wasn't sure if that had been the only reason or not. It hurt to think of his friend, but he hoped he was okay wherever he was now. He listened to her and nodded; Sliet was smart. When she put her arm around him he leaned into her, resting his head on her shoulder.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:59 pm

Sliet leaned into the boy, resting .her head on his and nuzzling into his hair a bit, happily.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 pm

SKIP

---------------

Rules :
No head or throat shots
Shot to chest and the player is out
Two shots to torso/legs/arms and the player is out
One shot to leg and the player must sit and stay in place
The game ends when both flags are in one camp
Team vests and helmets must remain on at all times
Besides intentionally wounding another player, everything else is free game.

RED TEAM : *Sliet*, Alex, Pel, Lilla, August
GREEN TEAM : *Anderson*, Piper, Roy, Waters, Raven

Anderson led his team farther into the rocky grassland, setting up their flag up on a pile of rocks and looking over his group with a frown. He knew he could get in close to the other side, but running with his leg wasn't going to work.
He set himself, Waters, and a few of the other flora soldiers up to guard the flag, and the rest out to scout, guard, and retrieve Sliet's flag.

-----------------------

August followed after Sliet loyally, determined to prove he'd learning something from training, although, was already feeling a little overheated on the warm summer day.
Lilla took in their surroundings quietly; hoping she would never have to actually shoot at a real enemy, and not very confident she would do well with this.
Pel on the other hand was excited for the challenge, confident she'd stand a chance, and looking forward to covering some of her friends in paint.
Alex was confident this would be child's play for he and Sliet, but couldn't get excited for the activity; it just reminded him of training with Kathrine and Ashi.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:22 am

Sliet established points of cover for her group, trying to show them good positioning and instructing them to guard the flag, taking Pel and Alex with her on the offensive.  She was almost giddy at the prospect of this game. After the first one or two she would actually try practicing more leadership herself and teaching these recruits more, but for now she was just enjoying herself.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43