Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 22 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:25 pm

Sliet closed her eyes and counted to ten, waiting for her heart to slow before opening them again and returning to the bandages. She was gentle but firm as she wrappped the boys middle, worried about hurting him again, but knowing she had to stop the bleeding. Once shed finnished, she reached for the kit one last time, pulling out some medical tape and securing the end. "There." She breathed, still barely concious of what she was doing, but more steady than she had been before. "Let's go find you a bed, kiddo."she mumlbed, moving to support him as she helped him off the table, hoping she'd, at the very least, slowed the bleeding.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Raven remained quiet as Sliet wrapped the bandages over him. As much as he was trying to keep his composure, he felt sick and anguished and he he couldn't get the images of his father out of his mind, and the pain wasn't making his head any clearer. He felt so heartbroken and uncertain and abandoned, and he couldn't ever fix or even completely understand what he'd done wrong to let that happen. Maybe if he'd done something differently the other would still be alive? 
As Sliet moved to help him off the table, he jumped, realizing he was crying again, lost in his emotions. He nodded, moving his hand weakly to wipe the tears away in embarrassment. The boy faltered as his feet touched the ground, stumbling into Sliet a little as he got his balance in her hold. He squeaked out an apology, looking down as they made their way to the rooms.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Sliet almost fell over as Raven stumbled into her. She was still weak from whatever that weapon of Dumont's had done, and she could have sworn the boy weighed at least five hundred pounds. She did her best to support as much of his weight as she could on their way to one of the bedrooms, opening the door rather awkwardly and setting the boy gently down on the bed.
"There... you... you stay here. I'll be right back... or... I'll send someone back... maybe." She said, seeming somewhat dazed. She really couldn't be around the kid right now, especially not if he was going to cry. She hated herself more than a little bit for it, but she couldn't handle that at the moment. She looked over the boy one last time before turning and shuffling out the door in search of the other two.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Raven settled painfully onto the bed as Sliet helped him, keeping his face turned away and trying to hold back tears as he nodded numbly, closing his eyes until she left. When she was gone, he let out a weak sob, clutching the sheets and trying to breathe. 

When Sliet returned, Pel left the controls and approached the other cautiously, wanting to ask about her friend, but Harir reached the dark haired girl first. 
"How is everything? are you alright?" He asked gently.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Sliet looked up at Harir with tired eyes, worriedly, her mind still trying to grasp what exactly had just happened. "I'll be fine."she assured him quietly. She would take a look at his injuries in a moment, but for now.. "Pel. I patched Raven up as well i i could but he's still not looking too good. I can't heal him right now, but I will as soon as I'm able. We just jave to keep him alive until then. " she esplained, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "If you're feeling alright you should go and keep an eye on him."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Pel nodded hesitantly, worried for the other. He'd lost a lot of blood... and then there had been Josephe. He probably wasn't in good shape. "A-Alright." She replied, taking off to find the boy.

Harir watched as the girl left, looking back to Sliet and remaining quiet. She didn't look like she was going to be fine. He wasn't sure what she had gone through in the time it had taken to find her, but she was wounded and hadn't healed yet, and looked as if her dog had just died.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Sliet watched Pel leave before turning back to Harir, looking him over once more, wondering what could have happened to him in the time between when she'd left him in her room and when he'd caught up with them at the loading dock. She would have to ask him later. She wasn't sure that she wanted to know the answer right now. "Come on." She instructed, turning away from him and heading towards one of the other bedrooms, grabbing the first aid kit on her way.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Harir paused and fallowed her into the room, hesitating to sit down or let her tend to him. "Sliet... I'm not the only one who needs patching up." He told her. He was in pain, but she looked just as roughed up in her own way as she ran around trying to take care of everyone. The fact that she wasn't healing or able to heal didn't make him feel any more calm.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:20 pm

"No.. you're not. But you are currently the only one who needs patching up that i can do anything for." She stated simply, sitting on the bed and opening the kit on her lap. "Now take of your shirt nefore I hurt you." She threatened in her usual fashion, though her heart wasn't in it, the words coming out without their normal bite. She had to do something to keep her hands, and her mind busy, and doing whatever she could for her injuries, should do the trick.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Harir crossed his arms at the threat. Under normal circumstances he would have relented, but Sliet wasn't in good shape. He was worried, but frustrated she was doing this to herself. "I can look after myself, unless you have some band aid that will miraculously fix my hearing, it's probably better for both of us if you get some rest." He replied sternly, though his voice softened a little as he spoke again. "You're pushing yourself too hard. We'll all be okay for a couple hours. Sleep, calm down, something. Please? You won't be able to help anyone like this." He added gently. "I'll stay here with you, if you want."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Sliet stared him down for what felt like a long time, looking like she was going to argue until she sighed heavily and looked away. She hadn't necessarily decided that Harir was right,  just that listening to him would be easier than protesting at the moment. She set the kit aside, slipping her boots off and kicking them under the bed messily. She lifted the covers on the bed and climbed in unsteadily,  doing as she was told. She laid there quietly, curled up in a ball of pillows and blankets, already feeling somewhat better.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Harir relaxed in relief, petting her arm gently before opening the kit himself. He took care of what he could- removed the shrapnel and bandaged the cuts and burns before fitting on a change of clothing. He went back into the room quietly, staying with her like he'd said and sitting in the room. Before he knew it, he'd fallen asleep with his back at the wall. When he came to again, everything ached.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Once Harir was finished patching himself up, sliet fell asleep relatively quickly, reassured that he would be alright.
She slept peacefully for a long while before her nightmares caught up with her, causing her to shift and mumble in her sleep, eventually startling herself awake with a gasp. There was a moment of confusion as she looked around the room before she remembered what had happened and where she was. Those memories just made her tired again, rolling over and burying her face in the pillow, yelling into it once os she put preassure on her still sore shoulder.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:37 pm

Harir blinked sleepily as he realized what had woken him and stood up quickly, heading over to Sliet as she yelped. "H-hey," He said softly. "Are you okay?" He asked, checking the time. It was pretty late; they'd been asleep for hours, no wonder he felt so stiff.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:33 am

Sliet looked up at him with sleeppy eyes, blinking a few times before saying anything. "Peachy." She grumbled, realizing where he'd been. "Why were you on the floor?" She inquired, confused.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:03 am

"I said I was going to stay here. I didn't want to sit on the bed and keep you awake. Guess I passed out too, though." He explained, attempting to stretch a little. He glanced at her shoulder in worry. "Sliet that is distracting omg cover up" "You're still hurt, huh?.. What happened to you?" He asked. There was obviously something wrong with her tech, or something wrong with the wound that was keeping her from healing.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:11 pm

"Fuckin make me." "Dumont happened" she said bitterly. "I really hate that guy. As much as you can hate a dead man I suppose. " she huffed, sticking her face back into the pillow. She was a bit worried about how he would react to this information, even if she knew it was her only choice. Besides, she'd done far worse things in her life than kill Dumont.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:29 pm

He blinked at her. "You killed Captain Dumont? How did you even get close enough to him?" He asked in confusion. Dumont had been a pretty frightening man in combat. Besides that, he felt a pang of uncertainty, and had to remember which side they were on; Dumont wasn't his commanding officer any more.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Sliet pulled the pillow out of her face to fix Harir with a dangerous look. "You know I was a captain too. So I can fight like one. I've been able to take down two full grown men at the same time since I was eleven. So yes. I killed captain Dumont. " she said in a warning tone, just wanting to go back to sleep at the moment.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Harir nodded quietly before jumping at the sound of an angry cry. 
"SLIEEET!" Pel's voice rang out as she shouted, her full strength in it, fallowed by various, hurried voices that were lost with the distance. 
He sprang up in alarm. At first he wondered if something had gone wrong with the boy, but there were more than two voices out there and he felt his heart drop with panic.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Sliet jumped at the sound of her name. That did not sound good. She flung off the blankets and jumped out of bed as fast as she daredfeeling a lot better, but still not completely steady. The first thing she saw as she stepped into the room was Pel holding a gun. She froze for a moment, startled before following her aim to the two others. She was shocked, confused, terrified and furious at the sight, forcing an expression of boredom though her heart was still racing. "Of course... it's you." She said, scowling, allowing some venom to seep into her words.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:17 pm

Anderson looked ultimately unsteady as he saw Sliet, his face changing to angry determination, but his voice betrayed his uncertainty. He held Ashi with an arm about her neck and a pistol at her head. The girl looked dazed and frightened, but more than anything, angry.
"S-stay back, if you move, I'll kill her-" He warned, his teeth bared slightly, wild eyes searching the faces around him, for some way out. 
Ashi managed to claw his arm near to the gun, trying to get Sliet's attention.

Pel stood back warily, gun drawn and looking at Harir and Sliet in uncertainty.
Raven had made it up from the bed in the commotion, using the wall to support himself in order to find out what was going on. He tensed in terror as he saw Anderson, bloodied and angry, standing in the middle of the floor.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:35 pm

Sliet stared Anderson down. She'd never seen him like this, and despite her hatred for the man, she wasn't sure she liked it. It made him even more unpredictable than usual. "And if we don't move?" She asked him, seeming mildly annoyed, shifting her gaze to Ashi and back quickly. What was that kid doing? What had happened to both of them? How had they managed to get on the ship without anyone noticing? Were there others? What had happened back at the station? Did Ashi really know any more about it than she did? In any case, she had to get everyone out of this alive. Except maybe Anderson. Fuck Anderson.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Anderson looked almost perplexed at that question. "I-I want off of this damn thing! First floating-th-then all that noise," He growled. "Get me off of this ship or I'll shoot her-" He demanded uncertainly. He had no idea where they were or what entirely was going on, he just wanted to get back on the ground.

"You're on a spacecraft shit for brains! Want to go out the airlock?!" Pel almost screamed at him, having had enough of this today, planting a hand firmly on Raven's chest to keep him half in the room. 

Anderson faltered for a moment, not sure what he could even demand now. He didn't completely comprehend what she was saying, but it didn't sound good. He tightened his grip on Ashi as the girl struggled against him again, trying to get something out. "G-gun- sli-e-t- empt-" She coughed, her nails drawing blood at his arm.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Sliet listened to Anderson quietly, considering her options before pel shouted. She didn't look away from the man, as much as she wanted to strangle Pel at the moment. If the crazy guy with the gun wants off of the ship, you let him off of the ship and make sure he's alone when you do it. She didn't aknowledge ashi in any way, but she did listen to her. No way. Could she be wrong?cor just lying? Either way it would be at her own expense so sliet didn't let on that she heard. She reached a hand over to Pel for the other to hand her the gun. "How about this instead. " she started, still refusing to look away from the man. You let her go, and I don't put a bullet between your eyes." She said, the words coming smooth and easily.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next