Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 12 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 am

Sliet crept through the camp, moving as fast as she could while amaking as little sound as possible, careful to avoid any night guards. She was half relieved to see no guards outside of the tent, though it made her even more uneasy to wonder why that might be. She ducked inside quickly before anyone could see her do it. She scanned the tent, ready for a fight if that was what was waiting for her, but stopped at the sight of the boy and her friend on the floor.
She froze, anger burning up inside her, more than ready to murder the boy for killing her friend, before she saw Katherine breathe.
She stopped again for a second, unsure of what exactly was going on and unsure of how to react. She watched the boy warily, but went over to her friend, kneeling by her head and moving Katherines head to rest in her lap. She glance up at the boy as she felt around the back of Katherines neck for the device until she finally managed to get it off. She looked her over worriedly, cursing anderson under her breath.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:03 am

Raven froze as the captain walked in. "C-captain, I-I'm sorry- I-I-" Oh no, what was he supposed to say? That he was trying to make a high priority target more comfortable? He knew he was hugely breaching orders and safety already, and he wasn't certain what she was going to do to him. "I-I'm-" His hushed stammering died off and he thought his heart was going to stop before Sliet walked over and knelt down beside the captive. He hesitated, watching the captain lift the injured girl's head and remove Anderson's odd device. Raven looked at her in confusion and shock, not sure of how to react. "...Y-you're helping her?" He asked, his voice weak after the terror he'd just felt. He glanced down at the girl, then back to Sliet.

Kathrine, after a few moments, took in a sharp breath, her eyes opening slightly. The cuts in her skin started to close on their own as her body worked on repairing it'self again.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 am

Sliet looked up at the frightened boy through narrowed eyes. "Yes, of course i am. And you are never going to speak of it, or else i swear your fate will be worse than mine." She growled, still anxious about Katherines health. "And be quiet before you wake up that fool over there." She added, jerking her chin in the direcrion of Marcel, grateful for once for the 2nd lieutenants lack of judgment. .
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:48 am

Raven watched her carefully, starting to understand. He nodded hesitantly. She was going to let Kathrine go. He tried to take this in, that their captain wasn't whoever she was supposed to be, that, by everything he'd been taught, he should have been sounding an alarm, trying to stop her, anything. Instead, he remained still, feeling a mixture of relief, fear and excitement. There were people, more powerful than this military, working against it, there was hope then, for what, he wasn't sure, but something better than the Federations cruelty.
At the same time, he was going to die, wasn't he? Letting this happen when he was already on thin ice.  He swallowed, trying not to think about that, and kept his attention on what was happening now, staying out of the way. "I-I wont." He whispered. He had so many questions, so much he wanted to know; about who they were, what they were doing, about pel, but he kept his mouth shut.

Kathrine looked around her and up at Sliet, almost unable to say anything. She felt tears come to her eyes at the relief of seeing the other and tried to blink them away. She clutched onto Sliet's arm for a moment to pull herself up.
She coughed a little, utterly exhausted as her body finished recovering. The blonde paused for a moment, trying to get oriented.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:19 am

Sliet smiled down at Katherine when she opened her eyes, relieved she was okay, if only to an extent. "Easy now." She whispered as she tried to get up, moving with her and placing a steadying hand on her back when she caughed. "Are you okay?" She asked, unable to keep herself from fidgeting and looking ofer the blomde for anything else that might be wrong.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Raven timidly set the waterflask near to sliet encase she needed it, watching the two with worry between fearful glances in Marcel's direction, but the other was still curled peacefully in the chair. He felt a sudden wave of guilt that the other might be hurt because of...whatever this was. 

Kathrine nodded weakly. "I'll be okay," She whispered. "Thank you." She rested her hand on Sliet in order to transfer a new set of information to her friend. She passed on names, faces, memories, maps, information about the settlements, what they had lost and gained over the last few months. She hadn't meant it, but the usual monotone thoughts were tinged and blurred with rage and fear and pain as she passed them on uncertainly.
"You should leave, before someone finds you." She told the other softly, getting unsteadily to her feet.
She looked at Raven warily as he backed up a little to give her room. "Is he... one of ours?" She asked Sliet in confusion, not recognizing the boy except from when he had hesitated to shoot her during the fight.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Sliet shook her head as Katherine transfered the information, pushing the anger down. It wasn't hers anyway. "I'll leave when I'm sure they wont connect us and will just asume i deserted." She said stubbornly, though she was sure that even if she were to leave, most people would put two and two together to get one. "We should get the known criminal out of here before the unknown one anyway." She muttered, getting to her feet. "Not exactly" she whispered, looking over to the blonde with a sly grin, reaching over to touch her arm and giving her all of the information shed gathered from her msetings as well as her shenanigans to impede the federation from the inside. "Now, you're going to get in trouble for this, but not from me, so listen up because as pissed as Anderson is going to be, this could save your life. Consider it my thanks for now. This never happened, you never saw me. You thought you heard something, drew your gun, but she knocked you out before you could do anything. Managed to get that thing off somehow. Got it?" She asked him, waiting for confirmation before apologizing quickly, punching him hard and watching him fall like a sack of potatoes. She hoped he didn't hold a grudge briefly before setting up the scene shed just described, moving raven over where he would have been, removing his gun from his holster and kicking it a short distance away and fiddling with the ropes a bit as well as moving the device, as much as she loathed to touch the thing again.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Raven tensed up and took a step back as he realized what Sliet was going to do, feeling a mixture of uncertainty and alarm. "Wai-" He shut his eyes tightly in fear and brought his hands up to protect himself before she struck him. He crumbled to the ground, his vision swimming and ears ringing for a second as he almost managed to pull himself back up before collapsing again and blacking out.

Kathrine accepted the images quietly, watching the other as she took out the kid and moved things around. In somewhat of a heated moment, crushed the device under her heel and spat on the floor of Anderson's tent. Taking a breath, she looked back. "Be careful Sliet. I want to see you at that station alive, you understand?" She asked, and without waiting for an answer, slipped out of the tent and marched off. Within the next ten minutes, she'd gotten around the guards, taken Anderson's horse, cut the rest loose, and set the main tent on fire before riding off into the darkness.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Sliet watched her friend leave in silence, letting the events of the night sink in. She stood there for a moment, before realizing Katherine was probably about to take her anger out on something. She scrambled out of the tent, more than a little bit in a rush to get back to her bed before the entire camp was up and someone noticed her absence. She had her orders now. Get back alive.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:27 am

By the time morning had rolled around, half of the horses had been rounded up and the fire put out. A couple dozen had been wounded in the fire, not to mention the supplies lost. Anderson stormed about camp, shouting orders for several soldiers to track down the escaped captive and sent them out on horseback. 
Marcel's punishment hadn't really been dealt to him yet, as he was required to get things back together and was sent out to help track Kathrine.

Harir found Sliet and trailed behind her, helping clean things up where he could. He was frustrated but kept to himself, more concerned with staying out of the way of both the federation's and the other captain's wrath.

As the first light hit the camp Anderson became more and more agitated. Soon he would have to report back to the capital and relay the disaster. He began to take his anger out on anything, yelling at his Lieutenants, hitting horses and any privates or cadets who got in his way, even railing on at Josephe when the other tried to offer a suggestion.
Lacking Marcel, or any other to blame, he hauled only Raven out into the camp, tugging him along roughly by the back of his collar, he stopped and shoved the boy to the ground. 
"Someone get me a rifle!" He screamed, seeming to have lost his composure hours ago. "NOW! I wan't this recruit shot for breaching an order!"
He wasn't fallowing proper protocol in the slightest, to execute a soldier a short jury of officers or witnesses were required, and it was carried out by hanging or a firing squad, but the man seemed to have lost all patience and was trying to justify his anger.

Raven stumbled and caught himself as he was shoved at the ground. His heart was thundering in his chest and he remained half crouched lying half sitting on the ground, trembling violently. Anderson had briefly tried to get an explanation out of him, but he hadn't even been able to finish his reply before the other had taken his gun and forced him outside. Marcel was gone, and he felt rising panic as he realized Anderson was really going to kill him. He didn't know what to feel, or what he should be feeling, but as awful as it was, and despite that he was certain he'd done the right thing, he didn't want to die like this.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:09 am

Sliet moved around the camp, shouting orders and trying to sort out whatever chaos she could. She would have to tell Katherine what a headache she caused. As delighted in the problems as she was, she still had to be the one to try and sort them out. She did have to act a lot more angry and frustrated than she was, but her lack of sleep the night before was making it that much easier. She had been instructing some recruits on what to do with some burned supplies when Anderson dragged the boy out, watching him with narrowed eyes. He'd been at it all day, by now she was more than sick of it, and she definitely couldnt let the kid get hurt for helping .
She strode over to Anderson furiously,  barking his name on her way. She should have been terrified,  she probably should have known better than to do it, and on some level she was both of those things, but not the level that was currently making decisions. She stopped when she was standing between Anderson and the boy on the ground,  keeping about as much space betwen herself and the other captain as she could without tripping over Raven. "I don't care what he's done Anderson. This isn't protocol and you know it. You're pissed. I get it. I'm pissed too. Want to hit something? Kill it even? Great! But save it for when we get that thing back here and that anger can actually be useful. " she snapped, starting to feel the fear now that shed done it, but it was too late now. She had been careful enough to use the same words he had used the day before, thing instead of her, as much as she hated it. She knew they were people, she certainly had emotions, thouh she was starting to doubt that anderson had any besides anger. She stared the other captain down, golden eyes cold.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Anderson turned as Sliet shouted his name, coming over to stand between him and the recruit, he looked taken aback for a second before his expression quickly became something more malicious. As she railed on at him, he set his jaw and tightly clenched his fists to the point where his fingernails cut into his palms. He seemed uncertain what to say back as the anger bubbled up visibly on his now-red face. "Stand down and know your place Leloup!" He shouted, teeth somewhat bared. "I won't stand here and take orders from or be told how to do my job by a-a child of a captain!" He snapped, taking a step forwards and waving his arm, as if to tell her to clear off.

Josephe noticed the commotion across camp and got up from what he was doing, watching with concern as the camp went silent. The recruits had stopped what they were doing and were watching as Anderson was told off. 
He had to break this up. The recruits all hated Anderson bitterly, the man never thought twice about brutalizing and humiliating them, but, he was invincible to them. Anderson kept command because he was feared, and only because he was feared... If that order of things was questioned, then the result could be widespread dissent or even mutiny.
He strode over, noticing with discomfort as he walked the divide taking place in the camp. Recruits were rising to their feet and Leloup's Lieutenants had gathered near her, while Anderson was left standing on his own, boiling over and gun still in hand.
Before Josephe could reach them the captain seemed to notice this as well, and his yelling died away and he hesitated for a second as he took it in, but he held his ground, looking to Lt. Leblanc, who had brought him a rifle but was standing at somewhat of a distance. "Lieutenant, I want this one flogged," He ground out, his words bitter as he kept eye contact with Sliet. "If he can still march in the morning than we'll see if he deserves protocol." He snarled before storming off, shouting at the first Lt. he came with distance of as Leblanc forced Raven to his feet.

Raven remained absolutely still as Sliet to his rescue, watching terror as he thought for a second Anderson was going to shoot her. The man was mad, was was he really that much of a fool? As the other ordered him flogged, he took a breath, shutting his eyes for a moment and trying to stay calm as Leblanc got him standing.

Josephe approached Sliet, looking after Anderson as the tension in camp started to diffuse and the recruits went back to work. "You shouldn't have stopped him." He said softly, avoiding looking at the dark haired boy. "There are more of those soldiers than our few lieutenants, and there are more wishing Anderson dead than not. All they need is a voice to encourage them... and you might have just given them that, and he knows it. Until things are sorted out with Command, Leloup, Anderson might not be the only one who should watch how they tread." He warned bitterly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Sliet didn't flinch as Anderson yelled at her, knowing better than his insults. She was no child, she was almost definitely older than he was, though she knew she had never been a good judge of age, she was no child. She held her ground, but she was terrified. Sure, that gun couldn't do her too much harm, but if she were to get shot in front of this many people, she would be exposed, and if she was caught, nobody could free her. Anderson wouldn't let that happen twice.
She didn't move when Anderson ordered Raven flogged, her eyes following him as he left. She didn't look at Dumont when he spoke to her, biting back several snide remarks about his competance as a captain and ability as a father, knowing that in her current circumstances, he wasn't her real enemy. "I had to do something." She said quietly, her voice shaking as she tried to control her breathing, feeling as thouh someone had used her nerves to skip rope.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Josephe remained quite, disagreeing with the other captain, but worried for her; perhaps she was simply softhearted, or maybe she had really been trying to get the other to be rational, either way, that wasn't going to go well, noticing how upset she seemed, he gave her arm a pat. "Sleep in the commons tent tonight, encase Anderson gets it in his head to try something." He suggested before turning his attention to other matters. "In the likely case Anderson can't secure the captive, we may still have to deal with command if they arrive tonight, so get any loose ends in order and have your men organized..." He paused for a moment before going on. "If you're lucky, Anderson might be gone by morning." He added, before headed off.

(so skip back to battle?)

When fight eventually turned out in favor of the travellers, the place was a mess. Injured settlers, as well as soldiers who'd been left behind were scattered over the rubble. Fire licked at some of the ruined tents and carts and stretched up into the setting sky.
No one really took any notice of the two, to preoccupied with dealing with the survivors, rounding up the horses left riderless and creating shelter for the approaching night. 
Harir fallowed close to Sliet. He had miraculously not been wounded in this fight, so he was more concerned about the other than himself, and kept a look out for any persistent soldiers that the settlers hadn't killed off yet.

Pel worked at getting the wounded together in a building near center of the town. It had broken, brick walls and half a ceiling, enough to keep the wind off of them, but not the cold. A group of settlers had taken to building and keeping up a fire, while others helped gather supplies and make shelter in the ruined area.
She felt she was a few breaths away from having a nervous breakdown. She couldn't heal by herself, she had attempted it, like she'd seen Kathrine do, but the injured had screamed and writhed and she'd been just as shocked and afraid as them. After that, she'd taken to asking for directions from Raven and doing things normally. He'd studied hard enough to have become a doctor when they were still back home, and he hadn't seemed to forget any of it. As nervous and disoriented and... different as he'd become, he seemed to be suddenly collected as he ran around with her and another settler who knew some medicine, trying to tend to as many of the wounded as possible.
She felt evident discomfort when instead of finishing off the wounded federation soldiers, he tended to them just the same, knowing it wouldn't go over well with the surviving settlers. She herself stuck to the settlers and kept a wary eye out, calling him over for help when she had no idea how to tend an open wound or shattered limb.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Sliet wandered around , trying to find whoever might have been in charge. She remembered Ashi telling her that there was another one of them here, but now she regretted not asking for some sort of description, because now she had virtually nothing to go on. She had fared pretty well in the fight herself, coming away with one knife injury on her arm, but it had nearly healed already. She finally settled on heading in the direction that a bunch of others were, keeping out of the way as she stepped into the large building. She started to rethink her priorities as she looked around at all of the wounded, deciding that finding the other could wait. She turned to Harir, resting a hand on his arm for a second, and giving him an apologetic look before moving quickly among the injured.
She moved around easily enough, nobody really questioning her presence, finding those that needed her help the most, knowing she had limited energy after fighting and traveling most of the day. After healing several people she noticed Raven helping someone nearby, more than happy to see him. She wove through people to get over to where the boy was, smiling kindly and waiting for him to finish what he was doing before speaking. "I see you made it out okay." She said to him happily.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:22 am

Raven had stopped besides a recruit who'd been hit by some sort of shrapnel across his arm and neck, and seemed to be out of it. The other remained still as the boy did his best to remove the fragments and cleanse it with the whisky he'd found in one of the smashed carts before bandaging it. He hesitantly left the soldier, knowing he couldn't really do anything else for the other at the moment.
As he stood up and came face to face with Sliet, and took a quick step back before realizing who it was. "C-captain? He stammered, brushing himself off. It was really no use, he was drenched in blood from tending to the wounded, and coat less after having given it away to someone he didn't recall at this point. "Y-yeah," He murmured, thinking back, it really hadn't been okay, he'd nearly died, and had spent the last few months struggling to find Pel after learning she might be alive, but that wasn't important at the moment, they were both living and breathing. "Are y-you alright? Were you in the battle?" He asked, trying to smile, but as glad as he was to see her, he was too tense to take much in at the moment. "I-if you're cold, t-there a fire in the main building, o-or if you wanted to help?" He asked uncertainly, the shivering only worsening his stutter.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:53 am

Sliets smile widened as the boy spoke. "Yeah, it would have been harder not to be. I'm fine though." She assured him, "help is what I'm here for, how may i be of assistance? " she asked him, though she was already starting to feel tired.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Raven nodded, glad she was alright, and smiled back gratefully as Sliet offered to help; he knew she had her limits, but it was still a huge relief. "A-alright, thank you- we can really use it. There's a lot of of people who won't make it through the night, I- with what we have here, we can't do much for people who've been shot in the torso or have internal injuries..e-except to try to make them comfortable.. if you could do anything for them that we can't with bandages, even if you could just save a few- it would mean a lot." He told her quietly.

Harir ended up getting called over by some people gathering lumber and and setting up shelters and got swept up in the work. He had no idea where sliet had gone. Hopefully he could find her tonight.

Pel managed to splint someone's leg awkwardly, but they only shouted a couple times, so she was doing better.  She looked up in embarrassment as they gave her a reluctant thanks.
She got to her feet and looked around to find Raven. She noticed him off to the side speaking with someone and was a little confused. She hadn't seen him chat with anyone since he'd found her, so he must know the person. Military? She kept her distance, working her way over and tending to another injured woman close to them without directly coming up to them so she could try to get a better look at the newcomer. She had no idea if someone was looking for her at this point, and raven could be.. a little oblivious.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Sliet nodded, more serious now. "I'll do what I can. See you later." She said, turning and waving over her shoulder. She walked around the wounded atentively, trying to find those that seemed the worst off, starting with one man not too far away that looked like hed been shot in the chest.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:34 pm

By the time night fell the fire was well stocked and most of the survivors were in the main hall, huddling together for warmth.
Water had been boiled for drinking, and some of the remaining food had been distributed. The settlers were in bad shape, but at least the manjority of those left would make it until morning. 
The dead had been laid outside on the otherside of the hill for the snow to bury them as it came down in thick white shrouds.

Raven, having done all he could for the moment and completely exhausted, found a clean sweater and dried off a bit before he found Pel sitting against one of the walls and settled down next to her. The girl remained unmoving as his shoulder brushed hers except for the gentle flutter of her eyelids. He wasn't quite sure if the other was asleep, and glanced at her quietly for a moment before looking off at the fire, pulling his legs up to his chest. He was so happy to just be beside her again. Things had changed... a lot. He knew that. He had trouble keeping things straight in his head and remembering where he was, and Pel had grown up a lot, she wasn't the same, bad-tempered little girl. But she was still Pel. She still smiled when she was up to something, still stuck her tongue out when she was concentrating, still took his hand whenever she wanted to lead him somewhere. And as long as he still had Pel, he was pretty certain he still had himself.
She glanced up and over at him, before fallowing his gaze to the fire, yawning sleepily before moving to nestle against him a little.
Raven flinched a little, but returned the gesture, resting against her before Pel thought she'd upset him. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling calm for once.

Raven blinked his eyes open, pretty sure he'd gone to sleep at this point, when he noticed someone walking over. He could only really half sit up at this point.
Pel remained sleeping quietly, her head on his stomach and her coat hood pulled half over her face. He glanced up to see Sliet and tried to give an apologetic look for their state at the moment. "H-hey." He whispered. "Is e-everything okay?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Sliet wandered around the building tiredly, looking for Harir. She had done what she could, taking care of as many people as she could before deciding she might pass out if she did any more. Shed chewed out a few settlers on her way over here too when theyd tried to round up her horse with the others. She managed to spot Raven nearby, heading towards the other. She smiled in amusement of his current state. "Yeahjust having some trouble finding people. You remember lt.Hamata? Him and someone else. I met up with one of my friends at the last settlement and she said theyd found someone new like me here. Someone else with nanotech. Forgot to get any other information from her though." She said a little sadly, sighing. She knew she should have asked Ashi, but she hadn't thought of it at the time.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Raven listened to her quietly, the realization hitting him that she might be looking for Pel. He almost blurted out this thought before hesitating. As trustworthy as Sliet seemed to be, it was probably better to have Pel awake for whatever the former captain had to say. 
"Pel," He said softly, looking down at the other and giving her arm a couple pats. "Sorry Pel, can you wake up for a moment?" The girl let out an annoyed grumble before sitting up and pulling her coat closer around her as she left the warmth of the other. "Mmwwhat?" She asked in confusion, blinking tiredly before she noticed the other girl next to them and tensed up, trying to regain some composure. Something about the other rang a bell, but she couldn't be sure from where, and it worried her.
"Th-at's Sliet, Kathrine's friend. I-I guess you haven't met?" He looked to Sliet for conformation that he had it right. "She was looking for you. Sorry, I didn't know." He added as Pel resisted the urge to lay back down. 
"Oh- Hello, sorry, I didn't realize." She said softly, but remained wary as she woke up.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Sliet looked from raven to the strange girl, and back in confusion. Wondering what he was doing and why she would have met this person. She felt evwn more confused for a second when he said shed been looking for her before her tired mind managed to grasp what he was saying, her eyes going wide in surprise. She looked at raven again in disbleief, mouth agape slightly, excitement bringing some of her energy back. She grinned from ear to ear, kneeling and reaching a hand out to the tired girl to shake. "Sliet Laerens. Nice to meet you." She said pleasantly. It had been a long time since they'd managed to find anyone new, so it was taking a bit of self conteol and reminding herself that she wasn't twelve in order to keep herself from jumping around like an excited child.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Pel looked at the other in confusion before reaching out uncertainly to shake her hand, clasping it firmly. "Hi-um, My name is Pel. Um, Pel Rivers. Nice to meet you too." She corrected herself, still waking up. She was sitting up against the wall now, trying to be attentive. "Are you.. are you like me?" She asked curiously. She hadn't met this other before now, but she seemed much friendlier than Kathrine... or Ashi. 

Raven watched the two with a tired but happen expression before resting a little against the wall again. He could barely hold his head up at the point, but didn't really mind.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Sliet nodded once rather enthusiastically. "Yup. All the little fun tricks included. " she chirped happily, pulling her hand back.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next