Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 30 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 am

Raven closed his eyes as the top was closed, letting out a shaky breath and breathing in as a dull wiring started.

When he blinked them open, he felt strange. He didn't remember any dreams, but he felt like he'd been very still for a long time. His eyes were dark with sleepiness and he felt warm and achy. Surprisingly, it was if his body hadn't been functioning at all. He didn't feel unclean or like he had to use the bathroom, if anything, maybe a little more hungry than he had when he'd gone to sleep. He just felt rested, for once.  He glanced at Sliet curiously, feeling a little disoriented. "H-hello. H-how long...?" 

Anderson stumbled around rather sleepily, confused after having woken up. It was hard to believe they'd been asleep for nearly five months.  He put his coat back on and shivered a little bit as his body readjusted.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:42 am

Sliet smiled as he opened his eyes, rather excited to see the other after all this time. "Five months give or take. How do you feel?" She asked the boy, still quite worried about him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:47 am

He blinked in shock. That was a long time. So was he still going to be a year older next December? Did Flora even have December? That was confusing. "I- I feel the same, actually, just.. uh... heavy?" He replied uncertainly, not sure how to describe the disorientation- but it was going away pretty quickly. "I feel like I slept for a long time." He laughed a little, knowing that was exactly what had happened, but it still felt weird to think about. He attempted to get up, feeling a little more stable but his legs quickly gave out as soon as he put his weight on them and he crumpled to the floor with a muffled noise of alarm. He started to pick himself back up, a little clumsily.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:17 am

Sliet looked at the boy with mild amusement. Heavy? What did that mean? Her eyes widened in shock, kneeling down to help him up. "Easy there, kido. It's going to take some getting used to, i guess." She said softly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:20 am

Raven nodded, a little startled by how awkward it felt to stand and walk. "Y-yeah, sorry, I'm fine. I just feel a little u-uncoordianted." He added sheepishly. As he regained his footing, he heard something like a loud alarm strike through the air and looked at Sliet in concer. "What's that? He asked, wonderinf if he'd missed something.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Sliet jumped to her feet at the sound of the alarm. That was bad. Very very bad. "Something's wrong." she replied seriously, looking around urgently for anything that could be wrong, knowing that odds were, if there was something wrong, knowing that odds were that if there was indeed something wrong, it probably wasn't here. "We need to move. Now."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Raven fallowed after her to the main room, with Anderson in tow, when they reached the entrance, Pel looked back at them in terror. "The auto controls aren't working!" She cried, desperately trying to get control of the ship. Red lights flared and mulitple auto recordings began playing at once, warning for different sorts of things as the controls seemed to break down and conflict with the navigation as the ship pushed into the atmosphere. 
Suddenly, there the a jolt, knocking most of them off of their feet. The ship was immediately rolling and heavy bangs went off in other areas of the ship, a deafening roar filled the air.

When Anderson finally opened his eyes, the movement and chaos had stopped except for a few metalic groans. He didn't recognize the area they were in, but it was mostly due to the bent up metal and torn chunks of ship. He yelped in pain as he tried to stand, a long slither of metal was wedged into his hip, and his head throbbed. He looked up to see Sliet, pinned in the wreckage, and the kid in between them, lying unmoving on the floor.
He got up and worked his way over to the dark haired girl, unsure of how she was going to get out of there. He nudged the boy on the floor rather roughly with his boot, trying to check if he was conscious, but Raven's head simply lolled the other way with the  movement. Anderson limped over to Sliet, looking hesitant. "Can you get out of there?" He asked, not so snide for once.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Sliet spat curses as Pel explained the situation, rushing to the controls to try and help.

Sliet squirmed underneath the huge chunk of metal lying across her back, trying ro get free without shifting it wrong and have it fall any farther. It was already making it difficult to breathe. She was quickly growing frustrated with her situation, able to see the other two from where she was and could tell they were hurt but couldn't move. Her struggle grew more persistent when she heard Anderson start to move and come towards her. She had no idea what he might do and she could still probably throw him atmleast ten times farther than she could trust him. That combined with the fact that he had virtually no incentive to not kill her or otherwise pull something beyond healing his current injuries was really freaking her out. She stopped for a second when he spoke, rather surprised. "I can manage for now. You go help the kid. I don't think he's breathing." She ordered him, trying not to snap or growl at him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Anderson hesitated, going back to the boy. He looked at her again, as if not sure she actually wanted him to touch the ill kid. He gingerly; as if dealing with something disgusting, reached out to check the other's pulse. There was nothing. He stood back up, a little painfully. "He's dead. Probably broke his neck or something. What do you want me to do?" The brunet asked, not really wanting instruction. He didn't want to get contaminated or something.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Sliet froze when Anderson spoke again, quickly shaking her thoughts off before returning to attempting to wriggle free from her position more desperately. "I don't know! Anything! Just... try!" she shouted at him, trying not to sound angry.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Anderson hesitated as she shouted. He could try CPR, but it wouldn't be likely to work if the kid had been dead for a while, and he had no idea how long he'd been unconscious. It certainly wouldn't help if he had been fatally injured on the inside. On top of that, he didn't want to get that close to someone with the sickness; wouldn't he be infected with it? He wasn't sure how much of that belief was just paranoia.  He awkwardly knelt down over the boy and pressed hard against his chest, trying clumsily to get the Raven's heart going. He felt some hope, realizing the other was still warm. Anderson pushed air into the other's lungs and repeated the process, working hard at trying to bring the boy back, for his own sake if nothing else, but he felt himself urging the other to breathe.

When the boy sucked in a ragged breath on his own, Anderson hesitated before moving back, feeling an odd sense of accomplishment and relief, not really understanding it. He hadn't brought a life back before. "He's alive. Breathing, anyway." The man announced, surprised at the shakiness in his voice. After checking the kid's pulse a second time, just to be sure, he stood a little unsteadily, attempting to return to his normal posture and spitting on the ground, making a disgusted noise. 

He headed over to Sliet, glancing at the metal on top of her. She obviously couldn't get out herself, though he had mixed feelings about helping. After a moment, he pushed his back against it and lifted as much as he could so she could slip out from underneath. She would be able to fix things better anyway. His face flushed red and his voice was strained as he struggled to hold the object. "Get out. Quickly dammit. This hurts." He snapped angrily, eyes shut with the effort.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Sliet relaxed considerably when she heard Raven start breathing on his own, Anderson confirming it. She gasped as Anderson shifted the rubble, finally able to take a full breath. She scrambled out of the small space with some difficulty, rolling on her back once she was free, trying to catch her breath. "T-thanks." she wheezed, looking up at him. She sat up after a minute or two, eyeing the injury on his hip. c'mere. you're hurt." she slurred , motioning him over.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Anderson let go of the metal once Sliet was free, letting it shift and crumple back down as he limped back a bit. He didn't reply to her thanks, but hesitated when she told him to come over. That would involve pulling out the metal, and she didn't look right herself at the moment. "I'll handle this myself, thanks." He snapped, staying out of her reach. "Shouldn't you be looking for Hamata, or making sure Dumont didn't actually break his neck?" He added, gingerly touching the wound and trying to figure out what to do.

Raven didn't move from his spot, his chest rising and falling pitifully for a moment before his breaths started to slowly grow shallow again.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:09 am

Sliet gave him a dirty look as he snapped at her, deciding to let him suffer for a little while before offering help again. And he had been doing so well. Dhe sniffed indignantly as she got to her feet and walking over to raven, kneeling beside the boy. She could hear his breathing getting worse and she wasn't about to let it stop again. "Raven. Can you hear me?" She asked, gently placing her hand to his neck as if she was going to check his pulse. She quickly healed whatever injuries she could find before she transfered some of her energy to the boy, feeling a bit dizzy again at the sensation.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Raven shifted, his eyes fluttering open for a minute when she spoke and touched him. He took in a ragged breath and blinked, nodding. He felt unidentifiable pain throughout his body, and only numbness in his legs, and was scared for a moment before Sliet started to heal him, but didn't move, knowing he might make whatever was she was fixing worse. He felt a jolt as the feeling came back in his legs, and as she finished. He sat bolt upright and hugged her, almost desperately. "We're alive!" He blurted, between amazement and joy, then stumbled up, looking around at her, Anderson and the wreckage before his expression fell a little. "Where's Pel?" The boy asked, sudden terror in his voice as he struggled to stand, let alone walk, but started looking around, his heart racing.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Sliet jumped, startled when he hugged her. This usually went the other way around. Maybe she overdid it. She watched him in surprise when he stood, growing worried when he asked about Pel. She'd been trying not to think about that. Once she started worrying he wouldn't be able to stop and would end up making herself sick. "I don't know. I'm sure they're fine." She told him softly, both confused and worried about his current mood.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Raven glanced back at her, fear in his eyes; saying that was one thing, but he wanted to see his friend. He started walking, unsteadily at first, looking for the girl, or any of the others for that matter. 
When he rounded a corner, he was met with a joyful shout as Pel slammed into him. The girl, relatively unhurt, hugged him tightly, nearly taking him off of his feet. Raven smiled back weakly, holding his friend close in relief. 
They exchanged a few words before Pel squeezed his hand and pulled him along.
"Harir and Ashi are back in the main bay. Ashi was hurt pretty bad; she's just resting and recovering. Harir has a head injury; he's a bit out of it, but I think he's okay." She announced, looking at Sliet as she led them along. 
Raven leaned into Pel a little bit as they walked; it was the  first time in months that they'd been close to each other, and both of them seemed pretty elated to be alive and safe with one another.

After a few moments, the made it to the central area.
Ashi lied curled on her side on one of the chairs, seemingly asleep as she recharged. Harir sat against the wall, dark, half-dry blood and bruises along the side of his head. He smiled softly upon seeing Sliet, and put his hand up a little bit to wave.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Sliet got up to follow Raven silently, jumping again when Pel tackled him. She listened attentively as she explained the situation, finally letting herself worry. She rushed over to Harir when she finally saw him, the blood and the sight of Ashi not helping her worry at all. She held him tightly in a hug for a moment before pulling away to look him over for any other injuries. "Are you okay?" she asked im quickly, getting a better look at the bruises.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:36 am

Harir hugged her back, and then nodded, not wanting her to panic or get worried over this. She was stressed enough. "I'm fine, I just hit my head when we crashed. I think. I don't really remember." He replied, his words a little slurred. Harir hesitated, then added. "What's with all the kids? I don't remember having kids." He looked at her quietly, a little perplexed, then wondered if that was rude to say. 
He blinked at Anderson then, who was standing nearby, and back at Sliet. "That is not my kid." He whispered, terrified.

Raven, seeming to finally walk away from Pel, started to notice with worry the injuries that the others had. Sliet was probably fine with Harir for now, so he approached Anderson, offering help.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:48 am

Sliet blinked at him in confusion and mild amusement, shaking her head slowly. "uhhhh... No. No he's not." She said clearly, as though talking to a crazy person. that was not good. She brought one hand up to the side of is head carefully. "Just... hold still, okay?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:13 am

Harir shifted slightly. "O-okay." He replied, squinting a little at the pain. He didn't move, but continued to mumble on, obviously disoriented. "Ow-w. My head hurts. A-and I think there's blood in my hair. I hope we have some shampoo." He watched her thoughtfully for a moment. "You don't need shampoo though. You're beautiful." He added.

Anderson stood back, watching Hamata in confusion. The other had been odd since his brother's death, but this was new. He snorted before noticing the boy standing next to him, looking uncertain. "What?"
"Y-your leg. I can help?"
"I don't think so. Don't touch me, Dumont." He growled, having been close enough to the kid already.
"It's going to get infected."
"You'll get me infected."
The boy stared at him for a long time, looking frustrated before leaving the man alone.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Sliet laughed lightly in embarrassment. "You really ht your head didn't you?" She commented before turning back to start healing the bruises.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Harir nodded a little bit as she started healing him. When she was finished, he stayed where he was for a few minutes, taking things in before starting to get up.

Ashi watched the rest of them with bleary eyes, finally sitting up but not completely feeling right yet. She'd healed, but it had taken a lot of energy. She reached out to the wall of the still powered ship, drawing strength from it.

When everyone was cleaned up for the most part, with the exception of Anderson, the man fallowed at the back.

Raven and Pel spoke for a few minutes, before Raven ran off and Pel

Pel approached Sliet, holding a few devices in her arms. "The navigation system is still online, but we're in the wrong place. We landed miles from where the colony is supposed to be. I found a Gps Device set to the planet; I put in the Colony's location, so, it should lead us there. It's... kind of a long walk though." She added uncertainly. "Raven's going to get supplies ready... um, we are heading for the Colony, right?" She wasn't sure if the people would even still be there, or if they would be dangerous, but what else would they do? The only problem was finding a way off of the wreckage.

Raven eventually returned, staggering a little and loaded with packs, and set them down. He knelt next to them and double checked things. There was water purifier tablets, some kind of vitamin food packets and condensed rations, thermal blankets, documents on edible things, odd little breathing filtration things, and anything else vital that they needed, along with food and supplies where it would fit.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Sliet watched Harir get up worriedly, he seemed better but she wasn't sure. Head injuries were tricky. She looked up as Pel approached, eyeing the devices skeptically. "Great idea Pel." she said happily once the other explained the situation. "Yeah, Alex should have landed near there." she explained, looking thoughtful for a moment before finishing. "I'll be right back. Just need to grab something before we leave." She said before running off to try and find her room somewhere in the wreck.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 am

Ashi walked over to sit down, still feeling a little feverish and out of sorts while she waited for the others. She her took her pack as Pel passed it to her and slung it over her shoulder.

The others took up packs, and Anderson moved away from the group somewhat. They were at least tolerating him, but he didn't want to get too close to any of them.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next