Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 27 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Ashi reached out gently, as if they might break, and brushed the shiny surface with her fingertips. "y-yeah. you guys found that old camera." She said softly, the memories pouring back. She made us all take a picture, and Alex freaked out because he was missing a tooth and thought he looked silly." She said, smiling a little, her heart aching.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 pm

"And he was right."sliet commented with a small laugh. She pointed to th younger version of Ashi in the picture with a fond smile. "You used to be so cute... i don't know what happened. " shs said jokingly, looking up at the other.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Ashi shrugged, trying to offer a weak smile. She knew Sliet was joking, but she'd really gotten to be a real piece of shit over the years. She's been considering a lot, and realized she regretted a lot of how she'd treated the others as she'd grown up. She couldn't really think of a particular instance that had made her bitter, but she'd been cruel, insensitive and short tempered with everyone and hadn't really noticed until she'd thought about how much she loved Sliet and the others in the last little while. She leaned into the other a little bit, glad to have her there.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Sliet smiled a little more softly as Ashi leaned into her. She reached into the box once again, pulling out a far older picture more carefully than she had the last few, looking over the image of the larger group of people fondly for a moment before showing it to the other. " this one's before your time, but do you recognize anyone?" She asked
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Ashi stared at the faces for a long time. Somewhere in there was her mother or father. "N-no. I don't know. My mom left me in Coal-Town a few days after I was born." She replied. She still remembered the town from her first three years, but she didn't like to. "Which one's yours?" She asked softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:25 am

Sliet watched the others face carefully, trying to be sure she wasn't pushing her luck with the pictures. She reached over with her other hand when the other asked about her parent, pointing to the familiar smiling woman. "Her name was Mira." She said softly
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Ashi nodded, glancing at the woman quietly. She could see a little resemblance. "Was she nice?" She asked curiously; Sliet didn't seem to mind talking about the pictures at all. "Do you think Alex's and Pel's moms are in here too?" She asked after a moment of thinking.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:53 pm

Sliet seemed almost confused at Ashi's first question. "I don't remember her much, but I think so." She said quietly, trying to pull up whatever memories she could from before that night. She looked up as Ashi spoke again, startled out of her thoughts. "oh probably, Alex's mom is Ruth if I remember correctly, but i'm not sure what she looks like." She explained with a shrug, looking back at the pucture.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm

"Mm." Ashi replied quietly, looking at the picture and taking it in. She guessed things had really fallen apart for them, to, but didn't say it. She could see Kathrine, the shortest of the group, standing next to a taller, auburn haired woman. She looked so happy and mischievous. She shook her thoughts away and moved her hand from the photograph, glancing back at the box. "What's with the little stuffed horse?" She asked quizzically, noticing items she didn't recognize. "And the baby shoes. D-did Kathrine have a kid?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Sliet looked at the items in question affectionately, laughing lightly at that last part. "No. No, I think we were close enough to it though." She chuckled. "That." She gestured to the horse exaggeratedly. "is Stormflame. I really hated being left alone when she first found me, so she gave me this for a while, said that if i ever got scared it would protect me. Pretty sure it was her's when she was younger too. It was pretty old when I had it. Surprised she kept it this long." She added, only a step away from grinning now. "And these, believe it or not, used to fit Alex." She finished, carefully lifting the tiny shoes out to show Ashi, almost afraid they might fall apart in her hands.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Ashi blinked at the objects quietly, feeling a pang in her chest. She looked over to see Sliet smiling and tried to smile back for the other's sake, glad Sliet wasn't crying and devastated over the belongings. She checked the box a little more, noticing a bunch of handwritten notes. They were all bundled together with an elastic, and a photo slipped out. It was another picture, self taken, of Kathrine and the woman with the auburn hair, in casual clothing and curled up together, the blonde nuzzled into the other's neck. She quickly put it back in the box, feeling slightly embarrassed. Kathrine was supposed to be a tough, experienced weapon of a person. She wasn't supposed to have a gushy love life.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Sliet put the Tiny shoes back carefully, looking over a couple more familiar things when Ashi put the bundle back in the box. She looked up at the other in confusion, an eyebrow raised. "Whats that?" She asked curiously, she couldn't remember seeing it before.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Ashi hesitated before handing over the notes picture to Sliet. "It's a picture of her and someone from the photo cuddling, and, love letters... I think she had a girlfriend. I don't even remember that woman." Ashi shrugged uncertainly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Sliet took the picture curiously. Katherine had a girlfriend? She looked over the picture in confusion for a moment, not remembering it either. That was definitely Kat, but who was the other person? It took her a moment or two to recognize the woman, the realization instantly dredging up less than pleasant memories. She stared at the picture guiltily for a while before putting it back in the box. "Terra. You wouldn't remember her. She died before you were born. " She told Ashi somberly, looking deflated.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:17 pm

Ashi looked at her curious, having never heard any of this, but nodded hesitantly. "Oh... Okay." She replied, not really sure if she should ask about the woman; sliet seemed suddenly somber.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Sliet sat there quietly, allowing silence to fill the room for a minute or two before turning to the other and forcing a smile, though her posture didn't change at all. "Speaking of love lives." Sliet started. "What exactly did you tell Kat about mine?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:51 am

Ashi glanced up at her, noticing her forced smile and quickly looking away again. Maybe she could divert that question. "U-uhm. I just told her you were travelling with an officer... I didn't know you were in love with him." She smirked, watching the other mischievously.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Sliets smile grew a little more genuine at Ashi's remark. "Neither did I." She said softly, without missing a beat. It felt rather nice to say, but she still felt some heat creep up her cheeks and couldn't quite look at Ashi.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Ashi hesitated, thrown off a little by Sliet's blatant acceptance. She considered prying but decided that might get too awkward for her. She didn't really want to know about Sliet's love life. "Ew." She muttered scornfully, though she felt a little happy for the other. "No making out in front of me, okay? Pel and that kid are already all over each other."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Sliet laughed lightly, shaking her head. "Not sure I can promise that." she joked. She wasn't sure that would ever actually happen, let alone in front of Ashi.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Ashi looked at her in alarm, screwing up her face. "Sliet!" She pushed the other a little, jokingly, getting to her feet again and growing a little calmer. "I'm going to go to lay down a bit more. My leg is still off." She told the other. It was hard for her to heal under ideal circumstances, and she was still recovering from having her system broken. Resting and eating helped; her tech filtered the excess energy right into the repair, as long as it took her.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Sliet laughed again, this time a little louder. "Okay, I'll see you later then." She told the other, setting a couple of the pictures aside nefore closing the box up and putting it away.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Ashi excited quickly after giving a nod and headed down the hall to go back to her room. However, a few seconds after she'd left, a scream of alarm broke from the girl outside Sliet's room, fallowed by a couple shouts.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Wliet jumped at the sound of the scream from almost directly outside her door. Was that Ashi? She bolted to her feet and flew to the door, looking around to try and figure out what exactly was going on.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Ashi had Captain Anderson on the ground with one hand at his throat and the other pressed to his chest, starting to push dangerously hot energy into the struggling man before Sliet showed up. She hesitated and glanced at the other, her eyes wide. "What's he doing alive!?" The girl asked in alarm, keeping him pinned as he writhed and tried to speak, attempting to push her hand away from his neck. He had just been walking out in the hall; she didn't understand.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next