Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 26 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Sliet relaxed, raising an eyebrow at him and crossing her arms as if to say 'really? '. "Dudley Percival Anderson. Captain. 28. Lived with his uncle and cousin until he joined the military at age 16. Was set to mary a Unionist, but never did. Was next in line for a promotion as a lieutenant, but was injured while protecting his men and was passed over. Turned to less honourable means to obtain said promotion. Violent tendacies. Should be avoided once on the warpath. Controls his men using primarily fear. Has a bad leg, but is otherwise healthy. Low IQ. Held back in school. Should I continue or have you heard enough? " she said, rattling off everything Katherine had drilled into her as well as what she'd learned on her own while working with him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Anderson went rigid as he started being recounted his life story as if it were nothing. He felt sick, like he was some badly written book to be read and tossed aside. "No, you don't know, you have no idea what I've gone through in any of that. Did your little fact sheet tell you that I was held back because I couldn't make it to school on most days because my uncle had decided to beat me the night before and I couldn't walk? Does it say anything about how my men snickered at me behind my back after I nearly lost my leg to the granade I tried to protect them from? Or how I came to realization that there's not a fucking person alive worth trusting?" He demanded hatefully, regretting his words after they'd escaped; he was just fueling her knowledge of him, and he didn't really want to share most of those things about himself in the first place. I didn't want any of this, to serve in that sick excuse of a military, to be on his ship, but here I am, and I'm not even a person to you, to them, so I'll complain about this shitty situation all I want!" He huffed in rage.

Last edited by Deathcap on Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Sliets looked surprised as he filled in the details, starting to feel something close to pity for the man. She paused, her face going blank, eyes betraying nothing as she waited to make sure he was finished. "It did not. I... Apologise. " she ground out. It was as much as she could muster with the knowledge of the things he had done, the words leaving a sour taste in her mouth.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Anderson watched her in surprise as she went quiet and apologized. He said nothing for a moment, looking away and pressing his lips together. "It's fine." He muttered uncertainly before turning and going back to the room, shutting the door and leaving without the food.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Sliet watched him rather guiltily, standing there for a long time before turning and heading for the kitchen again. She took her time putting together a tray of food, leaving it in front of Andersons door and leaving to find where Katherine had left her things. She had been putting off looking for them for a while, there had been more pressing matters after all, but she could really go for something familiar at the moment.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Anderson heard the clink of something outside the door, and eventually, got up and peered sourly out the door. He blinked as he noticed the tray of food and hesitated, looking around before taking it quietly.

Ashi had stayed alone in her room, unsure of what else to do. She was curled up on the bed, immobile and tired. She fiddled with the seam of her coat, picking at it in boredom.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Sliet found the chest with her things in it in the second place she checked. she knelt beside it, rifling through for a fresh shirt when her hand brushed against something that shouldn't have been in there. She pushed some of her clothes aside curiously, looking at the small box in confusion, recognizing it after a moment. She stared at it a long time, feeling something twist painfully in her chest. She stood slowly after a time, leaving the room. She did not want to do this alone. She soon found herself at Ashi's door, knocking a few times before peeking in. she was certain the other was in there. She hadn't left in days. "Ashi?" she called to the other, opening the door just enough to see in.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Ashi sat up sleepily. "What?" She asked curiously, swinging her legs around as she got up to look at the other. She hadn't really been up for social interaction the last couple days, but she didn't really enjoy being alone all that much either.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Sliet leaned halfway into the room, looking at her friend with sad and tired eyes, having trouble maintaining eye contact. "I.. uhh... I found something. would you mind looking at it with me?... please?" She pleaded.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Ashi hesitated before nodding. She got off of the bed and stumbled over to Sliet, walking close beside her as she fallowed the other to wherever Sliet wanted to go. "What is it Sliet?" She asked quietly. She'd lost a lot of her uppity behavior since everything had fallen apart, and had grown more wary and quiet.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:47 am

Sliet looked over at Ashi as they walked, unsure of how to explain without scaring the other back to her room. "I dunno... exactly. Just.. please don't make me do this alone." she said, visibly shaken and worried as they went into the room with the chest.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:10 am

Ashi glanced at her in silence. "A-All right," She replied uncertainly. As they entered the room and Sliet went over to her belongings, she fallowed and looked at them curiously. The girl took a seat and waited, not really sure what Sliet was so upset over.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Sliet stared at the box for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and reaching for it. She set it down between her and Ashi gently, without looking up at the other.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Ashi looked down at the box quietly, still uncertain. What was even in there? She grew a little nervous that whatever was in the box might be harmful or dangerous, and swallowed.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:51 pm

"It was Katherine's." Sliet said after a long moment of silence, noticing the others unease. "Sh...She must have known... what was going to happen, and put it with my things." Se finished, her voice hushed, stumbling a bit over her words as she tried to pick them carefully.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Ashi felt a pang of guilt run through her small body and curled her hands into fists as she watched Sliet, nodding and unable to get any words out for a while. "S-sliet, I never wanted to hurt her." She whimpered a little.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:52 am

Sliet looked up in alarm as Ashi wimpered. She hadn't meant to make the other feel bad. "I-I know. I don't blame you. I just, don't want to look through it alone..." She tried to assure the other, her voice fading towards the end. She reached a hand out to pat Ashi's knee reasuringly.

Last edited by melodiousmysteries on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:40 am

Ashi hesitated, curling her knees to her chest. "Y-yeah." She replied softly, going silent and waiting for Sliet to go on. She didn't like this very much anymore, but she supposed to was fair to at least stay with Sliet.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Sliet looked at the other worriedly. Maybe this was a bad idea. She sighed and stood up slowly, walking over to the bed and pulling one of the blankets off. The dark haired girl went back over to her friend silently, draping the blanket over her shoulders, sitting next to the other before pulling it over herself as well. "It's not your fault." she said softly, looking over at her.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:06 pm

"It is my fault. I shouldn't have listened to Otifer. I could have told everyone, and we would have been able to fix it, but I just trusted him and let it happen." She replied weakly, clutching the hem of her shirt and drawing in a shaking breath, trying to keep her composure.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:29 pm

"You were trying to protect us. You did what you thought was right." Sliet reminded her quietly, placing a hand on the others back and gently rubbing up and down.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Ashi said nothing before leaning against her silently. She'd cried too much the last week or so to point where she'd had headaches and sore eyes and felt like she had nothing left in her. She didn't know what to say, or if she should beleive what the other was telling her. She didn't know anymore.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Sliet wrapped her other arm around Ashi, holding her close. She sat there in silence for a few minutes, her hand continuing its soothing motions on the others back, before looking down at her with understanding. "Did you want to look at whats in the box? If it's anything like it was when I was little, you might find it interesting." She offered , worried as to what Ashi's reaction may be.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Ashi hesitated. "Y-yeah. That's fine." She muttered quietly. She didn't want to just leave Sliet here.  The other seemed pretty upset as well, and she was sick of being alone anyway. The girl remained beside the other, watching Sliet go through the box quietly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Sliet shuffled through the box rather curiously, still feeling weird about doing it. This stuff wasn't hers, but at the same time, it was now, and that information hurt. There were some new things in here feom when shed last seen it, a lot actually. A sad smile crept across her face as she pulled out a handful of old photographs portraying various things. "Were you old enough to remember these?" She asked, handing them to Ashi.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next