Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 25 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Raven nodded quietly, feeling a slight weight off of his chest at her answer as the other disappeared into Anderson's room.

The man glanced up at her quickly, surprised to see someone other than the boy who'd been bringing him food. He watched her with a mixture of fear and apprehension, saying nothing as she entered the room. He was in a bit of an unkempt state; his normally well groomed brown hair was now loose and in his face, stubble grew at his chin, his clothes were in dishevel, and he was covered in small bandages. He shifted uncomfortable as Sliet made her way into the room.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Sliet looked at Anderson in surprise for a moment before setting the tray on the bed. She'd never seen him like this before, and it felt weird. She pulled her knife feom her belt, turning back to the man on the floor. "Let me see your hands. "She commanded, a little surprised that he was still tied up. Shewas nearly positive raven would have untied him by now. She owed the kid a bit more credit.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Anderson froze, feeling his stomach twist as he eyed the knife. What was she going to do to him now? Cut a finger off? Was it to make a point or was she going to do something to pay him back for what he'd done to the other Droid? He hesitated, but wondered if it would be worse if he didn't comply. 
He put his bound hands half out, so he could at least try to get away if she tried to jab him.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:42 am

Sliet watched him impatiently, waiting for him to do as he was told. She reached out one hand to grab his wrist so she could hold him still, positioning the blade carefully between his hands. Before he could say anything, she pulled the knife towards herself, slicing through his bonds with quick efficiency. She put her knife away before he could try anything, backing up so she could lean against the door, watching him thoughtfully.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:49 am

Anderson opened his mouth to protest as she grabbed him, but shut up when she cut through the sheets, staring up at her in confusion. He didn't move from his spot at first, rubbing his wrists absently as he watched her with a wary expression. It couldn't that easy, could it? This had to be something else, some test or trick. She was a droid, wasn't she? He was finding it hard to remember that; she seemed unfortunately human. "I don't understand. Somehow I'm finding it hard to believe you've gone soft on me." He replied, his voice more rough than normal, but he had his usual unhappy grin on his face.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Sliet narrowed her eyes dangerously and snarled at the man, but otherwise didn't move.  "You do realize the only reasons that you're still alive are Raven doesn't want me to kill you, and nobody seems to want to waste the energy. Now. Are you going to eat? Or can I leave?" She growled at him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Anderson looked at her quietly, his expression turning a little more sour as he was reminded of death. "The kid? He wouldn't even untie my hands to eat. Told me to be creative." He snapped bitterly, but then finally took some of the food warily, trying not to show his hunger as he forced himself to eat calmly and slowly. "How long were the kid and Hamata working for you, anyway?" He asked a little more quietly. He wasn't sure if he would get an answer, but he was curious.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Sliet sniffed bitterly as Anderson spoke. Nobody could really blame Raven for whatever he did, or didn't do in this case, to Anderson, with all of his past experiences with the man. She knew exactly how unpleasant they were. It was a wonder the boy hadn't 'forgotten ' to look after  Anderson like everyone else. He had more reason to than most of them. She watched him eat in annoyance, wishing he would just hurry up. He wasn't exactly the most pleasant of company. "They weren't." She snapped in response. "I met up with Raven again after he deserted while looking for a mutual friend. Harir just kind of tagged along after the bridge. Wouldn't say working for me either. I've tried getting rid of hoth of them for different reasons once or twice." She said evenly, rather glad she'd been unsuccessful now. She didn't know why she was telling him this. The only reasons she could see were that the information couldn't really hurt anything and that Anderson had asked.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Anderson hesitated, a little surprised by her answer, but didn't reply to Sliet, finishing his food in silence. The man drank the water ration greatfully before setting it aside. He assumed Sliet was going to tie him up again. By this point he'd stopped considering trying to fight back; it couldn't turn out well no matter what he did, so he just remained where he was.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Sliet pushed herself off of the door as he finished eating, taking the empty tray silently and turning to leave. She wasn't going ro bother binding him again. She was going to be sitting outside anyway.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Anderson glanced up at her quickly. "You're leaving me untied? Why?" He asked, getting to his feet a little bit but making no move towards her. He regretted asking suddenly; what if she'd just forgotten? He should have just left it.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Sliet stopped, looking at him over her shoulder as he spoke. "Because you're unarmed, I'm going to be sitting right outside that door, and I'm confident in my ability to snap you in half if need be. Any other questions? " she said flatly, looking at him with an unimpressed expression.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Anderson said nothing. He wasn't sure if she was confident or stupid, but then again, what could he really do? He took a couple steps back and sat on the bed quietly, waiting until she left to press his hand to his throbbing head.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Sliet turned and left when Anderson stayed silent, setting the tray down beside her and sitting down against the wall like she had the other night, starting to rethink everything she had ever done.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Anderson, after a while longer and growing hungry again, cautiously turned the door handle to look out of the room. He'd debated if it was a good idea or not to come out to ask for food, but his hunger had won out in the end.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:30 am

Sliet had managed to find an old tracking unit that looked as though it had been meant for some kind of animal. She had managed to hook it up to the Ships system so that it tracked it's whereabouts, and was now sitting across from the door, working on tweaking it so it would fit around Andersons wrist. She looked up in surprise as the door started to open, narrowing her eyes once she saw Anderson.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:51 am

Anderson winced as he saw her, narrowing his eyes in turn and shrinking back a little as she looked at him. He hesitated for a moment. "I just want to eat something. Is that okay?" He asked a little bitterly, not liking having to ask to do simple things like that.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:15 am

Sliet looked him up and down warily, nodding stiffly after a moment. "fine. come here first though." she said uneasily, getting to her feet and taking the device.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 am

Anderson contemplated just going back into the room over approaching her with that thing. What was it? He eventually took a cautious step towards her, remaining silent.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Sliet reached for his wrist slowly, moving to strap on the device. "Calm down. If i wanted to hurt you enough to actually do anything about it, i would have already. This will just let me know where you are" she half growled, still not completely sure of this idea, but even Anderson wouldn't be dumb enouh to try anything, right?
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:47 pm

"And where am I going to go?" He asked indignatly. "We're on a ship in the middle of Space. It's not like I can pilot it even if I was able to try it or if I were to hurt you." He muttered. He'd thought about it,   but he knew escape wasn't really an option right now.  Nevertheless, he let her attach the bracelet to him
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Sliet finished and stepped back with a snif. "Do you do anything other than complain?" She asked him venomously, turning in the direction of the kitchen
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Anderson grit his teeth, already on edge from the hunger and stress. He knew it wouldn't be smart to start a fight but had a hard time keeping his mouth shut. "Maybe. Maybe I don't. Not like you would know though, would you?" He snapped angrily.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Sliet froze when he spokeclenching and unclenching her fists before slowly turning and narrowing her eyes at him. Was he seriously trying to say shs was stupid? "And what's that supposed to mean?" She growled threateningly, staring him down.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Anderson almost didn't reply, then muttered. "You don't know anything about me. We've never spoken as regular people." He retorted angrily, but his voice was quieter.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next