Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

⚔ Medau Rp ⚔

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

⚔ Medau Rp ⚔ - Page 9 Empty Re: ⚔ Medau Rp ⚔

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue May 23, 2023 10:03 pm

Tamsin moved as quietly as she could through the trees, going as quickly as she dared without alerting the kings men. She froze, wincing at the snap of the twig and nearly jumping out of her skin at the sound of coughing through the brush.

She crept forward carefully, scrambling forward the moment she recognized the crumpled form on the ground.

"Raven." She whispered, kneeling next to the man and gripping his arm tightly in a panic. She looked him over, wanting desperately to help but unsure of where to start.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed May 24, 2023 7:22 am

Raven's heart dropped at the sight of the young squire. He thought she'd been with the Wolf. he tried to push himself up a little, wincing.
"It's okay, it's okay." He told her gently, reaching to touch her hand with the back of his, trying to offer some comfort. "Mind the water now, you'll catch a chill." He chided, glancing over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't followed. If this was his fate, what would happen to her?
"I... I only need to catch my breath Tam, it's alright." He told her. "Are you hurt?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed May 24, 2023 7:42 am

"I believe a chill is the least of my worries." She squeaked. She reached for one of the arrows before thinking better of it. This was bad. "I-ill go get help." She stuttered, getting up to leave his side reluctantly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed May 24, 2023 8:09 am

"Tam, stay a moment, listen," He insisted, catching her hand gently to keep her there, fighting to speak carefully through the chill and the weariness and pain.
"Do not go back to the castle. Do you remember how to find where the roundtable are? Go there, and tell them what happened. Find Somnia or Ros or Petram or Porfirio or Sable and ask for help. They won't harm you. When things are better, they'll help you find your father." He told her quickly.
It took him a moment but with the last of his strength he unbuckled his dagger from about his waist, pulling it from underneath him, each movement slow and struggling.
"Here, take this, hold still-" He instructed falteringly, buckling it around her middle with shaking hands. "For safety." He told her with a smile.  
"Go on then, be good, I'll catch up."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed May 24, 2023 10:00 am

Tam sniffled but listened to him. She knew he was lying. She nodded and stood at his instructions. She felt like she should say something but she didnt dare open her mouth for fear she would cry or just not leave.

She ran as fast as her feet would carry her away from the castle, looking out for any signs of the tables people.

She had run a ways before she heard the clanging of armour as it moved.  She crept up to the sound, watching the people mull about the clearing anxiously. She watched carefully, taking off the moment she saw a familiar face, dashing past several startled soldiers on her way. The girl slid into one of the tents right behind Porfirio. She stood to catch her breath, looking around at the many familiar faces in there with her, feeling suddenly very surrounded.

Porf looked down at the child, both surprised and confused. "Hello? Are you okay?" He asked uncertainly.

Som looked up from her maps, looking over Tam quickly. She was bloody but didnt seem injured at all, but she was very out of breath. "What happened?" She asked the girl anxiously, trying to keep her head.

Last edited by melodiousmysteries on Wed May 24, 2023 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed May 24, 2023 2:43 pm

Dal looked at the child in confusion and worry, where had she run from, and why was she blood stained? Had there been some skirmish? He stepped up beside Somnia, regarding the child with a frown.
---------------------------------------

Raven watched the little one from where he lay with the murky red water streaming past him. She would be okay, he thought. She was bright and quick and Somnia wouldn't harm her. She would be ok.

Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed May 24, 2023 9:59 pm

Tam doubled over, trying to catch her breath. "Raven... Hurt... Help." She wheezed out.

Porf looked to Som in confusion, reaching a hand out to steady the child.

Som narrowed her eyes suspiciously. This could be a trap. It should be a trap. But Raven would never use this kid as bait, and she doubted Tamsin would have it in her to run in here and lie, least of all this distressed. "Where?" she asked, resolved to go after him.

melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed May 24, 2023 10:05 pm

Dalian met Somnia's eyes with suspicion and worry. "Shall I get us horses?" He questioned, not keen on the idea of the prince dying by another's hand.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed May 24, 2023 10:38 pm

Tam shut her eyes tightly, trying to think. "Uhh uhh west I think." She stuttered. "Please"

"That could take too long." Som thought out loud, already gathering her things to leave. "If she ran this far, we should be able to do the same, and were quieter than a horse."she explained, fastening her sword belt. "Can you show us the way?" She asked Tam softly, the girl nodding hastily in response.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu May 25, 2023 7:56 am

Dal nodded, conceding quietly. "A walk it is then?" He quickly grabbed his things and patted Porfirio on the arm as he walked to follow the girl, trotting after them, thoughts racing and wary as they made their way down the road towards the forest.

When they came upon the slow, shallow little creek, Dalian noticed the blood first, then followed glanced upwards, following it to the crumpled form of the Prince. He lay half in the creek bed where he'd fallen, bloodied and shot through with arrows with the cold water sweeping around him. He was certain for a moment he was dead until he saw the young man stir.

Raven startled, glancing up at the sound of cautious footsteps, exhausted now and breath short - he wasn't sure how long it had been, slipping in and out of bleary consciousness. He thought at first it was the King's men come to finish things, and thought it was about time.
When he caught sight of Somnia, Porfirio, Tamsin and Dal, he felt a sense of comfort, and only watched them with quiet resignation.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu May 25, 2023 8:18 am

Som trotted up to the man in the water, kneeling next to him and glancing over. This was bad. "Raven this is going to hurt." She warned, reaching to snap the arrows off the best she could. They would only do more damage if they caught on anything as they moved. "Porf can you carry him?" She asked, stepping back, wiping her hands on her pants.

Porf looked to Som with a sort of concern. She seemed set on trying to help him, but was there any helping this? But an order was an order. He stooped down next to the boy, trying to pick him up as gently as he could.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu May 25, 2023 8:30 am

Raven glared fiercely at her as she warned him, confused and wary - what was she doing? He shut his eye tightly and held back a yelp as she began breaking off the arrows, trying not to cry out too much and scare Tamsin. Why help him, now? She was as fool as him.
"Somnia..." He got out, meeting her eyes. "It's okay, I'm... I'm done. The king..." He tried to catch his breath between words, his speech short and choppy. "He found out, about Ros... Can you please... look after Tam and her?" He asked quietly, glancing past Som to the young girl as Porfirio knelt to pick him up.
"Please don't do this...it hurts, let me rest and... take Tam with you and let Dal have his piece." He whispered. "I'm tired of fighting."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu May 25, 2023 8:51 am

"Then you never have to pick up a sword again." Porf grumbled. Thinking only now to worry about Sable. "I doubt that would do Dal any good anyway." He told the boy in a hushed tone, trying to make sure Dal didnt hear him.

"You are not leaving that kid here without you." Som growled at him, turning to gesture to Tam and Dal that they were heading out.

Tam watched Porf and Som frightfully, staying very close to Dal.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu May 25, 2023 9:13 am

Too tired to fight and worried for Tamsin, Raven didn't argue, letting Porfirio pick him up. He winced hard as his leg shifted again, involuntary tears springing to his eyes, but he stayed quiet, uneasily relaxing in the man's arms, resting his head against Porfirio's shoulder and resigning himself.

Dalian watched the two incredulously as they tended to the other, but somehow not surprised, he grimaced and  opened his mouth to snarl a protest, but hesitated as he felt Tamsin brush against him, glancing down at the frightened girl, and held his tongue for a moment. "Easy now. you did what you could." He told her. "Stay close. Drink." He told her, passing her his water skin. She had been breathless when she'd found them the first time, she must be exhausted.

As they walked, Raven eventually spoke up to Porfirio, not sure how long he'd have to speak, and already feeling ashamed for having to be carried.
"Porfirio...I think I would like what you said. To never have to pick up a sword again. I wish I hadn't spent so much time... fighting you all...I wish we could've known each other... Petram told me, how you were imprisoned for so long... I don't expect you to... to forgive, but I am sorry. I am so sorry for what was done to you."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu May 25, 2023 3:18 pm

Tam took the water but eyed Dalian suspiciously. "is it poisoned?" She asked, giving him side eye.

Som took the lead, showing them the way back to the camp and holding the branches out of the way so Porf could get through easier.

Porf tensed at Ravens words. He was silent for a while as he focused on not tripping over sticks and rocks. "You couldn't have done anything about it. You were only little. " He told the boy curtly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu May 25, 2023 7:15 pm

Dalian raised an eyebrow at the girl, shaking his head. "Of course not. My quarrel is with him, not you. You're a child." He tsked indignantly. "Have a drink, all that crying and running will tire you."

Raven nodded quietly in acceptance, some of the weight off his chest. He had been a child, but he'd spent so long carrying out the King's work that he felt as if he was hardly any different. He went silent, trying to catch his breath for a moment.
"If I die... please keep her safe." He asked softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu May 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Tam continued to eye Dal but drank the water regardless. She sniffled lightly following after them.

Porf sighed, walking as quickly as he dared. "You can't die because that will mean I carried you like a princess for nothing." the man quipped, trying to remain optimistic.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu May 25, 2023 10:57 pm

Raven chuckled softly despite himself, wincing a little at the sharpness inside him as he did so. He let himself shut his eyes for just a moment, and did not open them again, going quiet in Porfiro's arms as he lost consciousness.

Dalian walked alongside Somnia, helping with branches and keeping his voice low. "What are you planning on doing with him?" He questioned flatly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu May 25, 2023 11:03 pm

Som focused on the trees ahead, not looking at her friend. "I don't know." She told him honestly. She didn't think she could kill him. But she could maybe keep him. keep him as a prisoner of sorts perhaps.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu May 25, 2023 11:29 pm

Dal treaded along after her, looking off in thought, frowning, but held his tongue. With any luck the prince would bleed out before she had to decide.

Raven opened a glassy eye as he was laid down somewhere soft, looking about with a strained expression and struggling to find his words for a moment. "Somnia - Somia I-" He rasped, rather anxiously in his confusion as he looked for the other.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri May 26, 2023 9:49 am

Som shushed the prince, turning to send Dal off with the kid, sending Porf to go and bring Sliet back. She would know how to handle this.

"Shush. You're safe now. Dals taking Tamsin somewhere quiet. She shouldn't see you like this." She stated, sitting next to her bed where Porf had dropped him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri May 26, 2023 11:46 am

Raven listened to her reassurance, watching her tiredly as she sat down near him.
"Somnia. I...
"I wish we could be friends... I wish things were different." He rattled between short breaths.
"But this is okay. You and Ros will be okay, and I can stop fighting. I'm not even sure what I...what I wanted anymore. I'm so tired." He told her breathlessly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum