Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

⚔ Medau Rp ⚔

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

⚔ Medau Rp ⚔ - Page 8 Empty Re: ⚔ Medau Rp ⚔

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:41 pm

Porf looked up at the sound if dalians shout, trying to rush his way in that direction without leaving sable behind. He shuffled his way through the snow to the cave, stopping next to the others out of breath.
He looked over the two on the ground, casting a brief concerned glance to Dalian.

"Are you armed?" He asked Raven, calmly. Blades wouldn't make this situation any better. Especially with Somnia that close to the prince.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:02 pm

Dalian looked back at Porfirio, trying to trust the other, but ready for a fight if it came to it. He would rush in himself, but what if the other had some trick up his sleeve?

Sable caught up with Porfirio and Dalian, closing her hand anxiously around her hilt as she saw the two alive. She held herself back, letting Porf speak first but watching him anxiously.

"Yes. " Raven replied tiredly, barely keeping his head up from resting against the cave wall as he raised one hand to show his sheathed blade at his hip. "Though if I were going to use it you'd expect I would have by now, yes?" He questioned. "She's not hurt - as far as I know - but she's very cold. She fell into deep water." He told them. "Take her." He said, meeting Porfirio's eyes.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:37 am

Porf looked the boy over with mid suspicion, jerking his chin towards Dalian without looking away. "Dal. Take her somewhere safe. " he instructed, his hand on his own blade. He didnt expect him to hurt som, but he would be ready if he tried something with his friend.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:53 am

Dalian watched Raven warily but kept trust that Porf had his back. He stepped forward to gather up Somnia, glancing anxiously at the girl as he readdjusted her in his arms. He brought her over to Sable, who quickly looked over the girl fretfully, stroking her hair out of her face.

Raven didnt move as Dalian took the girl, waiting until she was safely in his arms before glancing back to Porfirio as the other laid his hand on his hilt. He sniffed, displeased, but made no move to get up. He felt so heavy and cold. "Going to dispatch me I suppose?" He asked rather nonchalantly, but a slight tremor in his voice betrayed him. "Make it quick if you would, ive places to be."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:21 pm

Porf let out a breath when dal got away safely. He turned back to scowl at Raven when he spoke. This child was frustrating sometimes. He sighed after scrutinizing him for another long moment, before stepping back out of the cave and taking a look around at who they  had nearby. He whistled again to get their attention, waving one in particular over.  "You need to get her someplace warm now." He mumbled to dal while he waited.

Petram ran over when he was called, rubbing his hands together in the cold. He nodded to porf when he got close, listening.

"You. Take care of him." Porf told him quietly, gesturing at the man by the fire. "And don't let Dal see. Hes not... right" he explained, gesturing towards his head.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:27 pm

Dal hesitated, holding Som carefully in his arms. Where would they take her? The ruin was miles away. He was used to Somnia being so full of life and animated... She looked so small and cold - he hated it. I think this place is plenty warm. Warmer after we clean out the vermin." He grumbled, meeting Porf's eyes and looking to Raven.

Sable stood close to Dal, looking over Somia, checking her pulse and breathing. "We could stay. Until she's warm. A truce." She suggested, weighing her options and glancing at Raven and Porf.

Raven blinked tiredly as the other scowled at him, but no retaliation came. He watched the others uncertainly, wondering what they were going to do, contemplating at Sable's suggestion. "I won't... I'm... That's fine. She'll die out there. I've no mind to walk home either" Raven replied, unbuckling his sword hilt and laying it on the stone, sliding it outward with his foot.
His expression lightened slightly when he saw Petram, but he glanced away in shame, avoiding the other's face and glaring at Porfirio. Of course. When he was cold and wet and bloody. "I don't need to be taken care of, I'm not a child." He snapped at Porfirio, but softened a little as the other came up to him, meeting his eyes timidly, expecting something like disgust.

Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:15 pm

Porf glared daggers at Dal. He looked away when raven kicked his sword, leaning to pick it up and lean it up against the far wall of the cave.

Petram rushed in past the fire, ignoring the tension of the others in the cave. "You're hurt." He said sternly, fretting over him and looking immensely concerned.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:07 pm

Dal watched the others with a clear air of displeasure and worry, going to sit at the other edge of the cave, close the fire, and laying Som in his arms and lap gently. He rested her hands on her stomach and pulled the cloak up a bit. "You're alright, kid." He murmured under his breath, carefully supporting her head has he settled into a comfortable position. He glanced up at Sable as the other sat with him, adding her thick fur cape to the pile over Somnia.

Raven searched Petram's face as the other came over to him, surprised by other's stern worry.
"A few scrapes. My pride, mostly - at you seeing me in such a state." Raven assured with a smirk despite himself, feeling slowly more relieved to see the other, though his eye was glassy with exhaustion.

Last edited by Deathcap on Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 pm

Porfirio took up a place near the edge of the fires warmth where he stood watching the ones in the cave, but mostly kept an eye on the outside for anything that might come from the falling snow.

"You know it hurts when you lie to me" petram told the boy while trying to get a better look at the spots on his clothes that were more saturated with blood.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:50 pm

Raven met Petram's eyes sadly, then looked off to the side, taking a breath as his smile fell.
He pulled his hand back from his chest, revealing the gash across his chest where Porfirio's blade had cut into him just above his diaphragm. "I think it feels worse than it is."
He folded his left leg out to the side with a pained wince, touching his thigh gingerly - the gash was deep and all the worse for sitting still, and dark blood soaked his black pantleg all the way into his boot. "Here, too. Fuck." He muttered, voice wavering. "I think the bleeding's mostly stopped. Hurts like a bitch." He murmered honestly. "Your friends got me good."
Uncertaintly, almost shamefully, he laid out his other hand palm up on his lap, showing up the deep gash to the bone across his palm. "This ones my fault. Somnia went through the ice when we fell. I couldn't get close. I used the sword to pull her up." He explained weakly. "I think my hand is ruined." He confided in the other.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:49 am

Petram looked his boyfriend over, trying not to look as horrified as he felt. "oooookay." he said, starting to pull out the bandages he had brought with him, starting to feel like he didn't bring enough. "Don't talk like that. I'm sure Tirza can find something to help with the hand. I... Don't think i have anything to help with the pain though." He explained. He looked him over again, trying to find a good place to start.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:59 am

Raven's eye flicked up to the other with a small, mischievous smile, for as weak as he was. "Oh, I think the sight of you is enough." He whispered lightly to the other, so as not to be heard by the others, moving his hand helpfully so the other could bandage him.

Last edited by Deathcap on Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:11 am

petram blushed deeply as he reached up to start wrapping Ravens wounds tightly. "o-oh I see. Y'know i dont think this is something i can kiss better." He teased.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:36 am

Raven smiled at him, feeling somehow a little less hopeless with the other there. His expression changed to a grimace as Petram bandaged his leg, and he grit his teeth, trying not to make a fuss. He relaxed again for a moment, inbetween bandages. "I disagree, but It's okay, youre doing lovely." He told him honestly, voice weary but warm. "Were you hurt in the fight?" He added with concern.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:56 pm

"Well thank you." He said softly, wrapping a bit more gently at ravens grimace. "What? no. i'm fine. Stayed out of it mostly." He explained.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:14 am

"Good... good." Raven replied quietly. "I hate these fights. " He whispered sadly, resting against the stone of the cave wall, finding it hard to keep his eye open again now that the danger had passed.

Last edited by Deathcap on Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:37 am

"You know you wouldnt have to be part of them any more if you would just run away with me." He said quietly, almost pouting.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:59 pm

Raven looked at the other sadly, contemplating his words.
"I would. I'd have to fight against my father and little sister,  Petram. Or at least turn my back on them, you know I can't do that." He told him apologetically, reaching to lay his hand over the other's. "Who would I be then?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:15 pm

Petram frowned sadly, avoiding the others eyes. "You would be less wounded." he mumbled, focusing more on his bandaging.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 pm

Raven leaned his head back, watching the other longingly. "Thank you. For patching me up. I thought I was dead when you all showed up."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:52 pm

Petram frowned a bit, furrowing his brow. "You know most of them don't want to kill you, right?" He whispered, lowering his voice so only Raven could hear.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:26 pm

Raven met the other's eyes, not sure if he believed him. He reached to touch his gloved hand against his sewn-shut eye. "I doubt that." He replied lightly. "And that's foolish. They should. I'm not a good person, Petram. You knew that when you asked me to dance." He replied, though there was no anger in his voice, only thinly veiled pain.
"That hasn't changed. Gods. Look at Som. She could have drowned, or frozen to death. I think I might have run her through if the fight had ended. She's hardly more than a child. She looked so scared when she fell through the ice." He got out, tired voice wracked with guilt. "I don't want to hurt you lot either. You think I don't wish things were different? Part of me wishes they would have killed me. It would make all this easier."

Sable leaned into Dalian as she tended Som, gently touching her daughter and murmuring soft spells - drying and warming her sodden form with words recalled from an ancient memory.
It felt so long ago that Niro had held her in his arms all those winters ago, whispering warmth over her. The thought still stung. She was comforted and wounded by the thought of him, and hated the memory of the bitter memories of winters passed, the mercilessness of the cold, the things it had taken from her, the way it had changed Niro, but she was grateful now she hadn't forgotten.
When Somnia was dry, and the chill had left her skin and given way to rosy cheeks and quiet, steady breath, she drew back, far more tired now, and leaned into Porfirio.
"She will be okay." She told him.
"I am sorry. for losing my composure earlier. I... do not know that I could have lost her and still..." She let her whisper trail away. "She would have been the fourth."
Sable took a breath. "Thank you for keeping me steady."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:07 pm

"Maybe for you." Petram muttered bitterly, giving up on his latch job in favour of sitting against he cave wall next to Raven. He stared into the fire trying to find more words but failed.

Porf put an arm around her, holding her tightly. "I'm sorry" he breathed, resting his head on hers.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:50 am

Raven blinked at the other sadly. He hadn't expected Petram to grow so attatched to him with the way things were. He felt poorly for disappointing him, and in another life he would have run off with him in a heartbeat, but things werent so easy. He thought for a moment, wondering if this was for the worst for both of them, but nestled his head gently against Petram's shoulder, too exhausted to fight.

Sable blinked up at Porfirio as he laid her arm around her, but accepted the comfort. "No one died today. Partly thanks to you. Don't apologize to me."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue May 23, 2023 9:02 pm

SKIP

Raven drug himself in a daze away from the castle, at some point, his sword slipping from his hand. He made no effort to pick it up, he was no knight or swordsman to them now, only hunted game, stumbling along with only the fear that the sorcerer's men still pursued him.

He stopped for a moment, bracing himself against a tree to catch his breath, to try and ease the blinding pain in his left leg and hip where he'd hit the rocks below the wall. Some part of him was aware of the hot blood streaming freely down his front, of the bloody smear where his hand gripped the bark.

He longed to lay down as the adrenaline faded, as the pain began to settle in and he could feel the sharpness of the arrows still stuck in him, and his breath came no easier. Unsure of where he was heading, he kept moving, his terrified mind leading him to the little creek where he and Ros used to play, and he slowed, exhausted and pained. Weak now, he tried to cross the little stream, but his legs betrayed him, and he was soon collapsed in the shallow, cool water.
He tried to push himself up, pushing against the bed of smooth river stones, but couldn't, and gave up, then. What could they do to him now, if they found him, anyway?

He lay on his back, taking a shaking breath with the cold and looking up through the reds and golds of the leaves above him. He frowned in annoyance at he sharp rocks digging into his back of all things, but felt too tired to get up. He was absently aware of the cold, now scarlet stained water tugging at him, of the wind. At least it was a nice day to be dying in the woods, he thought, and felt sorry tears spring to his eyes as he fought for breath spitefully.

He managed to push himself another few inches, a little out of the water, before collapsing. Hurry the hell up, he thought, wanting to spit on their shoes before he died.

He had half-dozed away when he heard the crack of a twig, and caught his breath again, coughing, watching the trees and taking a wheezing breath.

Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum