Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Au

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Vampire Au - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire Au

Post by Deathcap Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:33 am

Raven placed the tea pot at the bars, pouring her a cup and passing it to her, before sitting crosslegged in front of her. "They're okay... arguing... but the matrons said we're working together. At least you could slip away." He murmered guiltily. "Caligo is ok... I didnt say anything about him or Som... but I think Mae is mad... but she didnt say anything against you..." He trailed off. "I'm so glad youre ok. I'm so sorry Sliet, if we hadnt gone into your castle none of this would have happened in the first place." He told her sadly.

-------------------
Mikel looked at her softly. "I'm okay, just a bit roughed up." He assured, laying his hand over hers, and leaning to give her a kiss on the brow. "Come inside, I'm not sure its safe out here." He told her worriedly, glancing past her over the tree line and leading her into one of the towers. "What happened at the abbey? Was someone hurt?" He questioned worriedly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:34 pm

"It's nobodies fault, little one." She assured, taking the cup in both hands, enjoying the warmth. "Nothing can last forever. I doubt she's mad at you. I would wager she's more afraid."

Nadia followed closely behind him. "Mae brought back a vampire that she found this this morning. She was badly injured. I assumed she was the one that had been helping you and I feared the worst." She Explained in a rush, struggling to not trip over her own words.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:52 pm

Raven glanced at her, unbelieving. "Will you be okay? " He asked after some hesitation. "What's going to happen now?" He asked.

------------------

"Oh, gods, it's likely the same... Sliet." He replied, both caught off guard that she was alive, and it was others who had taken her. "I'm a bit roughed up, but I'll be fine. It was a long fight, but he was focused on her. What was done with her?" He asked, a tone of concern in his voice, sure he already knew the answer but hoping not.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:52 pm

"I'm not the one you should be worried about." She warned. "But what they have offered is to keep me fed with... donations? In exchange I keep my distance and keep my borders as I always have, with some help now when needed. It might be sorely needed now though I don't know how." She explained, trying to sort things out herself still.

"She was being held under the abbey. The matrons had gone to talk to her when I left." She told him, shaking her head uncertainly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:59 pm

Raven nodded quietly, relief and surprise washing over him. It wasn't total freedom, but if was much more than he'd expected. "I hope... thats not horrible for you."

---------
At least she was alive. "She... seems like a good woman. She could have done much worse to me, but I think her intentions are true. I didn't expect them to be, but then... I didn't know I'd still be myself... I want to be mortal again, Nadia, but I think that our view of things is narrow." He explained quietly, reaching out to stroke her cheek and trail his fingers through her hair affectionately. "If I'm to... return, then I need the ashes of that vampire that turned me. I think she is our best bet in getting them. But whatever happens I'll find a way. I want to come home to you." He assured, meeting her eyes.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:53 am

"It will take some getting used to." She said with an annoyed edge to her tone, though she tried to keep it down. She took a sip of her tea, taking a moment to think. "You did tell someone you were coming down here right? I wouldn't want either of s in trouble."

Nadia hugged him more tenderly this time, the urgency from before gone now. "We'll figure it out." She said softly, squeezing tight.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:43 am

Raven nodded, rubbing his arms. "Mae knows I went to bring you more tea." He assured. "Sliet... thank you for working with us. I was scared someone was going to die, either day." He got out weakly.

------‐--------

Mikel held her close, closing his eyes for a moment, and it almost felt as if nothing had changed.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:53 pm

----------
In the dawn mist, Mikel walked along the way home, raising his hand to shield his eyes as the sun rose over the old, red brick abbey in the distance. His heart fluttered as the golden light swept over him, but only warmth touched his skin.

He made his way through the gate, looking around and taking the sight in, in the brightness of day, and took a deep, weary breath, looking for his companions.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:28 am

Nadia looked up from her work at the sound of footsteps. Her eyes widened st the sight of her husband in the daylight, first in panic, then in realization. She dropped the squash she had been gathering, tunungnto him and holding him tightly. He almost felt softer this time. More like he used to.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:05 pm

Mikel hurried forwards despite his tired legs as he saw the other,. "Hello my love." He greeted her, voice weary yet full of joy as he caught her in his arms, embracing her with a barely contained smile and spinning her around once to set her back on her feet. "I told you I'd come back." He added softly, eventually drawing back and holding her hands.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:22 am

Nadia stood up on her toes to kiss him softly, reaching up to hold his face in her hands. She looked up at him with a huge smile making her eyes wrinkle at the corner. "I missed you." She told him.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:47 am

"I missed you too." He replied warmly, glancing up as some of the others found their way over.
Raven sprinted across the grassy stretch and Mikel raised an arm to wrap around him as he embraced him, and he looked up to see Som and some of the others, looking at them with relief. "Hello, Hello" He greeted both Raven and the others.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:15 pm

Caligo ran right behind Raven, joining the pile of hugging enthusiastically.

Som stood back a short ways, watching the lot of them hesitantly. It seemed far too good to be true. What if this was some sort of trap? was he really still him?
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:22 pm

Skip

As a rainy dusk fell over the abbey, Mae donned her cloak and gathered a second, and made her way down into the basement. She almost reconsidered when she reached the door. Was this a poor idea?
After a long moment, she knocked on the old oak. "Old woman? It is night. I thought that you might like to stretch your legs... would you... like to go into town with me?" She asked tentatively.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:54 pm

Sliet answered the door looking like she had only just woken up. She regarded the woman with notable confusion. "Into... town?" She asked. This seemed odd. She didnt think she was trying to set her at ease just to stake her in the back once they were in town, but she couldnt think of any other reason.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:12 am

Mae reached out to offer her a cloak. "I only thought that it wasn't right that we spent all this time working together and we've not shared a drink. So I thought we might go and enjoy the market and see a theatre play, if you like?" She offered with a friendly smile.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:21 pm

Sliet looked the woman over skeptically, but reached for the cloak all the same. "A play?" She asked, seeming interested as she threw the cloak over her shoulders.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:10 pm

Mae smiled as the other put the cloak on. "The theatre group has been putting on a comedy. Tonight is the last night for it. We could invite Mikel and Nadia or Porfirio if that would put you more at ease?" She suggested gently, noticing the other's distrustful demeanor.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:25 pm

Sliet stepped out with a bit of pep with the excitement of the theater.  She wrinkled her nose a little bit at the mention of Porfirio. He smelled odd. She wasn't fond. "Mikel and Nadia could be nice." She said softly. Things might be different now, but she considered him a friend still.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:44 pm

Mae nodded. "Certainly." She smiled. "Ill give you a moment to ready yourself. Meet me at the door?"

After gathering Mikel and Nadia, she waited with them for the other just outside the Abby in the late dusk. Mikel held a lantern, standing close to Nadia and looking up at the stars fondly as the other two spoke. When Sliet arrived, the tall man dipped his head in greeting. "Lovely night. Thank you for inviting us." He greeted her warmly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:18 pm

Sliet approached in what she could approximate as normal clothes for the era and covered in the cloak that mae had given her. "The pleasure is mine." She told him with a small bow of her own.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:44 pm

Mikel smiled back at her, used to her old fashioned ettiquette by now, and followed after her and Mae with Nadia, giving his wifes hand a gentle squeeze. It would be nice to do something fun with her again.

Mae walked with sliet up the road towards town, making an effort to be friendly. "Have you been to the theatre before? What is it you do for fun?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:12 pm

Nadia leaned into her husband contentedly,  glad to be spending some quality time out together.

"I have been invited before, but I wasnt sure how... welcome I would be." She explained, thinking back to her friend in the woods.  " I read some. Occasionally watch people." She told her honestly though quickly realized how it sounded. " what of you?" She asked in an attempt to steer the conversation.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:12 pm

"I see, that is fair of you. Is it lonely? Having lived away from everyone?" She asked curiously. "I don't know I could spend more than a few days without speaking to someone." She admitted. "I enjoy drinking with the others or walking the town. I also like to sew. I like sitting in town and people watching as well - getting ideas for clothing and such. I think I might have been a seamstress by trade if I hadn't been so angry in my youth." She told her with a shameful smile.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:18 pm

"I think it used to be. But back then it was safer for everyone that way. I grew accustomed to it." She explained with a small shrug. " what made you so angry?" She asked curiously,.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum