Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Au

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Vampire Au - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Au

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:56 am

"She's a dangerous vampire raven. That's what we do. We have to at least tell Tirza." she insisted, taking a serious tone.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:42 am

"If shes been here a long time, and hasnt been killing anyone for us to notice, she might not be dangerous. What kind of vampire would let two hunters just leave? Even if she was scared of them coming to look for us, we wouldve left with no memory, right?" He insisted. "Even if im wrong. What if she knows who attacked Nadia and Mikel? If we tell Tirza we wont have that chance." He tried, appealing to her reason instead.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:10 am

Som frowned and took a deep breath. He had a point. She couldn't argue that. "Fine" she sighed. "We'll tell Tirza we just wandered off for a bit. But if anything happens..."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:26 pm

"Im not okay with letting people get hurt either. I just think we might have an oppertunity. And I dont trust her, but maybe if shes really just here not hurting anyone we dont need to worry. She seemed just as worried about the spawn... maybe we should keep an eye on things and see what shes up to before he jump to any conclusions. It could be... I dont know... she seemed strange."

When they made their way back, we went up to greet Tirza and Caligo, trying to steady his nerves. He dipped his head to Tirza. "Find anything?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:22 pm

Caligo looked up from a trail he had been studying to greet the others. "We found some deer trails but that's all."
He said with a shrug. He didnt thi k they actually expected to find anything out here today anyway.

"And now we've found you." Tirza added, looking at the children sternly. "Where have you two been off to? Anything to report?"

Som looked uneasy as they approached their mentor, deferring the question to raven.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:45 pm

"Sorry, we got a bit turned around. We walked all around the castle but no signs of spawn." He offered, adjusting his pack, and looking about to see who had found their way back to Tirza. He wondered about telling Caligo... would he react any better than Somnia.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:43 pm

Tirza looked the two over and nodded. "Alright. I'm going to get everyone together. If we leave soon we should be able to get home before sunset. Be ready to leave in 10." She instructed before heading off to round up the trainees.

Som let out a heavy breath as their mentor left, looking to raven nervously.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:19 pm

Raven met Somnias eyes, worried about her, and everything else. "It'll be okay." He assured softly. "If anything happens, we'll blame me." He promised, but had a feeling that waant really what she was worried about. "Should we tell Cal?" He asked softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:41 pm

"What?" Caligo asked, perking up at the sound of his name.
Soms look soured a little further "You need to keep a secret." She told Cal. She wasn't asking.
Cal nodded slowly, clearly confused.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:19 pm

"Why dont we wait till we get home, we can talk in our rooms." Raven suggested, glancing ahead at Tirza.

When they had made their way back, after dinner and in Ravens quarters, he spoke up in a hushed voice. "So, we found a way into the castle. And there was someone living there." He began.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:01 pm

Som chewed on her thumb nervously, her leg bouncing as she watched the door while they talked.

Caligos face scrunched up in confusion. "who would live in that place? it's basically falling down."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:10 pm

"Well... her name is Sliet. She was kind to us, and helped us find our way out. And when we told who who we were and what we were looking for, she seemed concerned avout the spawn. We think she might be our only lead to maybe knowing who attacked Nadia and Mikel. The only thing is, is that shes definitely a vampire. And shes been here for a long time." He confided worriedly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:18 pm

Caligos face slowly contorted into a combination of confusion and horror. "How do you know she was a vampire? Why would she know anything about what happened? Could it be her that attacked? Did you tell tirza?" He asked in a rush, clearly distressed.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:31 pm

Raven worriedly reached out to take the others hands, trying to cakm him before he made too much noise or got into a panic. "Its ok, let me explain, we... didnt ask her but from the conversation it was really clear, but she didnt seem hostile, and it wasnt her, they were attacked by a male vampire. We think she might know because shes been in the area for a long time and vampires are supposed to be very territorial. We havent told Tirza yet, because if we do we'll never find out. And also, because she trusted us, and I dont want to get her killed when it doesnt seem like shes hostile or even hurting people." He explained honestly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:41 pm

Caligo held onto the others hands tightly, trying to calm down. "Sould we at least tell Nadia?" He asked. She would want to know, and she was usually pretty level headed.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:50 pm

Raven hesitated, glancing at Somnia to see what she thought. "I don't know... normally, yes, but after... Mikel, I dont know if shed be willing to take the chance." He said softly, the thought of the man bringing an ache to his chest. He missed him so much. "I think we should wait until we find out what we're dealing with."
"I'll go back tomorrow on our free day and see if she can help us."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:02 pm

Som shook her head. " I dont think she could be objective with this."

Caligo nodded, understanding. "what was she like? If she whas been around here for a while I might be able to find something in the library." He suggested.

" wait you're not planning on going back there alone are you? Because I'm never going back there." Som growled, trying to keep her voice down.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:15 pm

Raven blinked at his offer. "Thats a great idea. She was tall, pale, dark hair, polite, kindly, was collecting books, seemed really disdainful, like she wasnt afraid of us or hostile with us, but knew we were hunters." Raven explained. "I dont think she saw us as a threat."

At Somnias words, he hesitated. Hed hoped shed be with him, but he couldnt expect her to. "I... guess I am then. The situation hasnt changed. Shed have no more reason to hurt me tomorrow than she had today. If anything, shes got more reason to trust us now. We can set up a time and if I dont come back on time, tell Tirza i went to investigate the castle, and mention the door I was interested in. Does that work?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:26 pm

Som looked uncomfortable still but nodded her agreement.

Calor frowned a little but understood where both of them were coming from. "I'll head to the library while you're there." He said with a nod.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:31 pm

"Thank you. And for hearing me out. Itll be okay." Raven promised, squeezing the others hand. "Did you wanna stay here in my room tonight?" He asked, knowing now shaken Som was.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:52 pm

Caligo nodded. "That would be nice."
Som pushed herself up, still tense. "I'll fetch the spare blankets." She said, knowing full well she wasnt going to be able to sleep tonight.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:21 pm

Before dawn, Raven picked himself up, careful not to wake the others as he gathered his belongings, piled his extra warm blankets carefully over Som and Caligo, and slipped out of the room as quietly as he could. He picked up a bit of bread and cheese to take with him, and considered saying goodbye to Nadia, but he didn't want to wake her. He just hoped he could get them some answers.

He hurried down the old road leading to the castle, breathing into his hands to warm them in the early morning air, and making his way by the dim light that was just tinging the horizon. As he walked up beneath the looming form of the keep, he froze at the faint sounds of footsteps ahead, and just barely made out the form of a tall woman.
"Sliet?" He called out softly, clutching the strap of his pack against his chest anxiously. "It's me, Raven. I'm alone."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:32 pm

Sliet spun to see the boy. Her dress was disheveled with small tears in some places, her hair loosely tied back had some leaves and twigs twisted into the locks. It had been a night. "Did you forget something?" She asked, looking concerned.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:47 pm

"I wanted to talk, if... if thats okay. Are you okay?" He asked with a shiver, a little startled by her appearance. He felt a discomfort at the thought she might have been out hunting.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:26 pm

Sliet stared blankly at him for a moment before she understood. "what? oh! i'm fine. just had some problems to deal with. It shouldn't be anything to worry about anymore" she assured him, smoothing out her dress. "would you like to come in to talk? it will be light out soon."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum