Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Certainlynotmoreburcab no never - Page 7 Empty Re: Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

Post by Deathcap Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Raven blinked back at the other in the darkness as he felt Kail tense up, surprised the other wasn't asleep yet. "Are you still awake? You okay?" He whispered softly, feeling drowsy, but not any closer to sleeping. He worried that the other was still frightened from the encounter, or if it was the movie, but he felt bad for the boy too. If they hadn't gone through the swamp, taken the time to go to the police office and school, they might've been able to avoid that whole experience.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Certainlynotmoreburcab no never - Page 7 Empty Re: Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

Post by FictionalPieces Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Kail opened his eyes as he heard Raven speak. He hadn't thought that the other was up. He nodded his head a little bit as he was asked if he was awake and okay. "I'm fine..." he answered quietly. He felt fine anyway, a little shaken up still maybe but nothing that Raven had to worry about. "You okay?" he returned the question. He didn't want to admit that when Raven had moved closer to him that it had scared him a little bit.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:46 pm

"Y-yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump." He added, staying quiet for a minute. He didn't think he was going to sleep now. How may hours had they both just been laying there? "I guess I'm still kind of freaked out. A-after today." Raven admitted. He felt sort of cowardly for being so scared he couldn't sleep, but he didn't think Kail would judge him for it, especially where the other was still up, as well.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:16 pm

"It's not your fault...." he said softly. It was his own fault for having trusted the unmarked DVD and for having been the reason they had gotten lost the night before. Kail nodded a little bit as Raven mentioned the day that they had had. "You aren't the only one," he admitted, pausing for a moment "The movie probably didn't help either..." he commeneted with a sigh. At least it was a shared feeling. At least they had the day to sleep if neither of them fell asleep while it was dark out.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:51 pm

Raven shook his head. "No." He agreed. While he didn't believe in ghosts or demons or god or anything really supernatural, he still felt a little unsettled. He didn't know what to say to make the other feel better, but spoke up after a moment. "It'll be okay. We got through today, and last night." Even if it was terrifying when we were attacked. "And we have each other, right? I won't let anything hurt us. I still have things to do. Like get an A on that English play." He said sleepily. He was being optimistic at this point, he knew, but he didn't want to let what had happened haunt him.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Kail nodded a little bit as he allowed his eyes to drift shut. The other was right. They had survived everything so far. And besides, it had just been some silly movie. Nothing was actually going to come after them, right? As Raven brought up the play for their English class, the brunet held in a small snort. Though he wasn't going to voice his opinion, after taking the lead role he would have much rather been lost in the woods for the remainder of the school year. But it was getting colder out and he may have froze to death, but he wasn't looking forward to it. "Only an A?" he said in a bit of a teasing tone. Holding in a yawn, he let a sigh escape through his nose "I can't wait until we're done the play, honestly.."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Raven blinked at the other through the darkness as he mentioned getting the play over with. He himself didn't mind it too much; he kind of enjoyed the time spent with Kail rehearsing their lines, it had brought him out of his petrified silence a bit, too, but then, he didn't have a lead role like the other. It was probably pretty stressful. "Oh. Yeah, I understand. It's a lot of work." He agreed softly, pausing for a moment. "What do you think of Renee? I think she sort of likes you." Raven asked, his voice still a whisper. "Sort of" was an understatement, though he was kind of curious how the other felt. He didn't mind her, though she was a bit excitable.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:20 pm

Kail was glad that he was able to spend the time with Raven, even if it was just to rehearse their lines. Even that he didn't mind so much, it just would have been a little bit easier if he hadn't been stupid enough to take a lead role. It was more or less who he was paired with that drove him to the edge and made him want to just get this all over with. He nodded his head a little bit as Raven commented on it being a lot of work. Along with having to deal with Renee, he was worried about forgetting some of his lines when it came down to the very end. The brunet raised an eyebrow as Raven mentioned that he thought Renee "sort of" liked him. "She's something... but I think sort of is kind of cutting it short..." he said as he held in a sigh. Running his fingers through his hair, he shook his head a bit "She's nice I guess... but gets a little hard on the head after a while I guess..."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Raven nodded quietly. "Mhm." He felt sort of bad for the other, first of all having to deal with Renee's rather aggressive crush on him and having to be Romeo of all roles. Maybe he should have tried out for Juliet; he'd already learned half of the lines from rehearsing with his friend, and then Kail wouldn't have to kiss Renee. That would work. He was about to make this statement jokingly when he remembered what that would mean they'd be kissing instead and shut his mouth, feeling embarrassment flood him. I'm too tired. He went quiet next to the other, though it wasn't the movie he was scared of at this point.

On the day of the play, he said his lines and dropped back, out of the way as the other students moved around. He was shaky and a little pale from being in front of everyone; getting up in front of others made him kind of sick. He watched Kail and Renee move out into the main part of the floor. He listened quietly as the two went through their lines, glancing away involuntarily as the kiss came up.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:38 pm

Kail closed his eyes as the two of them finally fell into silence. He really had no one else to blame but himself for this whole mess. It was too late now to just back out of being Romeo, they had already been at it for quite a while at this point. Besides the possibility of forgetting his lines, he really wasn't looking forward to having to kiss the girl. If it had been anyone else in the class he wouldn't have minded as much. It was a simple kiss and that was about it, it would mean absolutely nothing. But of course Renee had been bossy the whole time they had worked on it at school, and of course there was the whole crush thing. If she was civil and said crush wasn't a factor, it would have been fine, but he was a little put off of the aggressive girl. Shaking it off for now, he mumbled a quiet good night before attempting to drift off.

As the day of the play drew closer, Kail only grew more anxious and stressed. His lines were no problem, he had those down pat at this point after practicing so much. It was Renee. He had tried to push off the thought but it hadn't really worked all too well. At this point the brunet was running on little sleep, so in turn he was a little more blunt than normal. He tried his best to just go ahead and go through his lines without any sort of bump. He hadn't told Raven about how... not necessarily uncomfortable he was with the whole thing but worried he supposed, about this all. Despite how much time they had spent together, he didn't want the other to think differently of him because of something as simple as him being gay. He didn't want to make things awkward between the one friend he had.
After rattling off his last few lines before the dreaded kiss, he stared down at the girl as she finished up her own lines and started to lean in. Staring at her, almost zoning out, he tensed a little bit as he felt her stomp on his foot, trying to do so as subtle as she could without everyone else noticing. "Kail!" she hissed through her teeth, keeping the smile on her face. Snapping out of his little bit of a daze, he blinked and looked down at her, almost taking a step back from the intense look in her eyes. Okay, There was no way in hell he was going to do this.
He tried to push through the thought, trying to push himself to lean forward and just get it over with, but he just couldn't do it. He shook his head, rolling his eyes "Okay, fuck this," he basically spat out. He was done putting up with her bratty attitude. Had he had a decent amount of sleep he likely would have been in a bit of better mind, but he wasn't and he hadn't had a good nights sleep in a week or so. Turning on his heel to face Raven, he placed his hands on his friend's cheeks before he kissed him. Hearing a quite audible and over-dramatic gasp from Renee, he pulled back before he realized what he had done. His face turned a bright red color as he stared at the dark haired boy, not even sure what to say at this point. He stammered out an apology before he turned and rushed out of the room before anyone had a chance to yell at him. What the hell had he just done? His heart sank as he realized that he had probably just messed up his and Raven's friendship. Sitting on a set of stairs, he sighed as he placed his head in his hands.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 am

Raven glanced up as the other swore, a little confused, only to be utterly bewildered as the other went up to him and caught his face. He flinched at the other's touch, freezing up and alarmed. As Kail stood back, he searched the other in shock for some clue to what had just happened, stepping back unsteadily and drawing a hand up to his mouth as the other left the classroom.
The classroom was silent for a moment before a mixture of exaggerated noises and shocked laughter left the other actors, only to die away as the teacher attempted to get them under control. Raven barely heard her as she proceeded to end the class for the day, avoiding the eyes of Renee and the others.
He didn't know what to think; feeling a mix of uneasiness, shock and embarrassment. When the bell rang, He picked up his things and after a moment of consideration, gathered Kail's bag as well, heading out of the hall and starting down the stairs. He noticed the other and hesitated, swallowing and setting the boy's bookbag down next to him on the stairs. "Y-you left this." He got out, avoiding the other's eyes and continuing down the stairs awkwardly, not really sure if he wanted to talk until he could sort things out in his own head.

Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:20 am

Kail hadn't expected the other to gather up his stuff for him, so of course he was debating on simply leaving it be and leaving school for the rest of the day or going back after everyone was cleared of the room and grabbing it. As he heard footsteps, he tensed and had been about to get up and leave before anyone had a chance to catch up to him. There was at least one or two kids from his group of bullies in the class, and even if they had not been there, he was sure they would have found out eventually anyway. Surprised as Raven set his bag down, he looked up and watched as the dark haired boy continued down the steps. He wanted to apologize to him, but he didn't want to make things any worse than they already were. He didn't even know if Raven would ever want to talk to him again. With a sigh, the brunet stood up and grabbed his bags, heading to his next class. He wanted to leave before anyone had a chance to pick on him for what had happened, but he knew that his mother would be furious if she found out that he had skipped school.
Sitting down in the very back corner of the room, he sunk down in the chair and tried to make himself look as small as he could. He continued to do that for the rest of the day, just wanting to get home already. He only had a few run ins during the day with his bullies, but he had been able to get out relatively unharmed.
At the end of the day, Kail debated on going to try and find Raven to attempt and apologize, but he still wasn't sure if it was a smart idea. Besides, he did have to get home before his mother got even angrier at him.... It was really just an excuse to himself to not stick around, but it wasn't really working. He'd much rather have his mother upset than lose his friend...
When the classroom was cleared, he grabbed his bag and headed out, hoping to not run into the other and just make it home without any sort of hassle.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:39 am

At the end of the day, Raven found himself unable to concentrate on his studying for once. He put his book away early and put on his coat and gloves as he waited for the bell to ring. He normally walked at least part of the way with Kail, but he didn't know if he felt up to it today; maybe he would just head home by himself, it would be easier. He started out the other door and then found himself hesitating. If those kids who picked on Kail were in need of fuel, this was it. What if they hurt him or went after him today? After a moment he turned around, walking back through the crowd of other students and went out the way Kail usually left through. When he saw the brunet he caught up to his friend, glancing at him and raising his hand in an awkward hello. He didn't really know what to say, he just didn't want to leave the other to walk home alone, not after the way he'd see him the first time they'd met.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:52 am

After everything that had happened, Kail hadn't really expected to see the other. If anything he had been expecting the dark haired boy to avoid him completely, not that he would blame him. He almost didn't even care if the kids who picked on him decided to come after him. The brunet had just started to the sidewalk when he noticed that Raven had caught up to him and waved at him, even if it was a bit awkward. He felt his stomach tighten into a knot, not even sure what to say. Forcing a small awkward smile, he waved back a little bit. Glancing down towards the ground as he continued to walk, he chewed on the inside of his cheek.Was apologizing the right thing to do? He knew that he was going to have to eventually, and it wasn't really something they could just completely forget and move on with their lives. Fidgetting with the end of his sleeve, he glanced over at the male "I uh....I'm s...sorry about... about earlier..." he mumbled out eventually, refusing to look at him once he had looked away once more.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:07 am

Raven said nothing at first, just walking with the other and trying to figure out something to say. The boy hesitated, then stayed quiet for a moment as the other spoke up, apologizing. He felt his face heat up at the mention of it again, watching his feet as they walked in silence before finally replying. "I-It's okay.." He trailed off, his voice uncertain. "I-I'm not angry. It's just, that's the first time anyone, u-uh, yeah.. and, if you wanted to do that, y-you could have just asked, y-you know?" He added sheepishly, folding his arms tighter around himself and glancing up at the other for a moment before looking back down.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:19 am

Kail tensed up as he waited for a reply from the other. He was just kind of expecting the other to walk off at the mention of the kiss again. He felt his own face heat up as they walked in silence for a moment or two, more embarrassed than anything. He blinked a bit, confused that Raven was saying that it was okay and that he wasn't angry. He had honestly expected the other to never want to talk to him again. He shook his head a little bit, still not looking over at Raven but instead keeping his gaze to the ground as he shoved his hands into his pockets "I...I shouldn't have done it... in the first place..." he said quietly. "I..I didn't even.. .realize what I was doing..." It was mostly the truth. While he hadn't been completely in his right mind due to the lack of sleep he had been suffering from, he was sure he did have a little bit of sense. Finally glancing over at the other, swallowing the lump in his throat "Uh... I uh... understand.. if you um... don't want to talk to me anymore...."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:45 am

Raven looked up at the other, feeling sorry as the other attempted to explain himself, clearly upset. He hesitated before speaking up, but his voice was a little warmer than before. He didn't want the other to think he was abandoning him over something like that. He hadn't appreciated it, but Kail was still his friend. "N-no, it's alright Kail, I don't want to stop talking to you; you're my friend. I'm not mad. I just... I just didn't think.. I don't know." He shrugged, though tried to offer the other a weak smile, finally nudging into the other in a friendly manner. He still didn't know how to feel about the whole thing, but he didn't want to see the other sad or upset.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:01 am

Kail looked over at Raven out of the corner of his eyes as he felt him look over at him. He prepared himself for the other to just walk off and leave. He was honestly a bit shocked as Raven once again reassured him that he wasn't mad and that he did in fact want to keep talking to him. He watched him for a moment before he he returned the faint smile, letting out a bit of a sigh of relief. "Even if you say you aren't... you have every right to be mad at me..." he told him. And Raven really did have every right to be mad at him. He glanced down for a moment before back over at his friend "If... anyone tries to go after you for it... let me know, okay?" While he couldn't really take any of his bullies on, he wasn't going to let them pick on Raven just because of something Kail had done. He wasn't looking forward to the class the following day. He wasn't really looking forward to facing the teacher, class or even Renee. Shuddering at the thought, he looked over at Raven "Maybe now Renee'll leave me alone?" he tried to joke, attempting to lighten the mood a little bit though he doubted he was helping the situation.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Raven nodded to the boy; he figured he could probably deal with the idiots who picked on Kail anyway if they tried to bother him. Though, he considered what this would mean for them at school; it would definitely get around, they'd probably be recognized for it until something else happened. He didn't really care what anyone thought of him, as long as he could keep his grades up and neither one of them ended up hurt. As the boy went on, he felt a pang at the last part, not really feeling up to laughing at the joke. Was that the only reason Kail had done it? To annoy Renee? After a moment, he spoke up again, trying to keep his voice light. "Is that why you did it?" He asked, knowing the hurt he felt at that idea probably wasn't reasonable, but it was still there.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Kail knew that Raven was capable of taking care of himself but he didnt want the other to have to deal with the bullies or anyone else simply becausr of what Kail had done. He just hoped that something else would happen that would draw the attention away from the two of them, though he doubted it would be very soon. Looking back down towards the ground, he stayed silent for a moment before Raven asked him if the only reason he had even kissed him was to annoy Renee. The brunet shook his head quickly "No! I promise thats not why I did it...." he trailed off and let out a sigh as he looked down. He wasnt just going to come right out and admit his feelings for the other even when he wasnt completely 100% sure, but he hadnt meant to hurt his friends feelings by making him feel he had only kissed him to annoy the girl. "Honestly, I wasnt thinking about what I was doing...Ive been so stressed out and lost sleep because of this whole thing..." he told the other as he looked down. He hesitated for a moment before he carried on. He may as well get it over with now... "The kids at school dont just pick on me because I'm some quiet kid who wont fight back...I mean it probably has a factor in it... but its been worse the past year or so..." he told his friend. "They found out that I.... that I wasnt exactly straight...and it just went down hill from then..."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:59 am

Raven listened to the other quietly as he went on and explained himself. He understood the other being tired; especially with a main role and Renee stressing him out, though, if it wasn't to make Renee mad, it has to be something else. Did the other really feel that way towards him? The thought made him feel conflicted. He listened to the Brunet talk about his bullying and felt a prickle of anger run through him. He didn't think much about other's orientations or really care about that sort of thing; it was just a part of nature. Though, he supposed he was rather sheltered from what society thought concerning that; he didn't really watch television, or spend time on the internet or involved in popular culture. He read medical books and old novels, and most of his friends were stray dogs. "There's nothing wrong with that." He replied quietly, trying to search for the words to reassure the other that wasn't something to be embarrassed about. Though, if Kail was telling him about all this in context to what had happened, then, the other did like him? As more than a friend? He hesitated for a few moments, trying to think this over before speaking up again. He felt warmly towards the other, maybe as more than a friend? but, he didn't know how to say that without sounding stupid, so he just stuck to trying to make the other feel okay. "You...you don't have to feel bad about that... they're just looking for an excuse to hurt someone." He added softly, glancing at the other sadly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum