Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Certainlynotmoreburcab no never - Page 2 Empty Re: Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

Post by FictionalPieces Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Kail turned his attention back to Raven as the other agreed to be his partner. He still wasn't to sure if Raven was hanging out with him simply to be nice after what had happened the day before or if the other had any interest in actually being friends; he wasn't going to push it though. 
The brunet shook his head "I'm not busy or anything. I don't really know anyone else in the school, and I'm not with any teams or anything so it gives me a lot of spare time," he said with a small shrug. Of course he still had to be home for his younger brother and to cook dinner for them all. But he didn't want to bring Raven to the house only to have his mother start yelling at him still. Sure she may not if someone else were there, but he didn't want the boy to feel even sorrier for him than he already was. 
"I'd be okay with working on it after school. We could probably do it at my place if you were okay with that?" he suggested as he tilted his head to the side a bit. "I have to be home to watch my brother and cook dinner so. But I mean we could meet up somewhere else after all that was done if you'd prefer."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Certainlynotmoreburcab no never - Page 2 Empty Re: Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

Post by Deathcap Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Raven felt a little relieved as Kail offered for him to go to his house. While he wasn't really sure about being inside another's house a day after they'd met, it was better than bringing Kail home. As the other mentioned he had to cook supper first, Raven gave a small nod. "Oh, yeah that's fine if you and your family don't mind." He replied, smiling appreciatively. "I can just come meet up with you after a bit and we can work on it anywhere I guess?" He suggested. As the bell rang again, he headed out the door, off again to his co-op with the nurse. "See you later." He said, trying to give a friendly smile.

He tried to kill some time after school. He didn't really want to go home or have time to, so he took his time on his way to Kail's, heading down a few different longer routes with a bit of a skip in his step. He felt a little ridiculous about it but he was kind of looking forward to seeing the other. He couldn't really remember the last time someone had actually wanted to hang out with him. Even if it was only for a project, and he could hardly call someone he'd just met a friend, he sort of enjoyed the other's company, and hoped he wasn't bothering the boy. After he had given it an hour to two he went back to where he had walked Kail the day before. The neighborhood wasn't anything like where he lived, neither were the people who lived here. Instead of cracked roads and people hunched over on street corners in their patched, stained sweaters, there were neat yards and well dressed citizens walking pets and talking on cellphones. While it wasn't really anything out of the ordinary compared to the rest of the city, he felt a little out of place, what with his threadbare clothes and uncut hair. Feeling self conscious, he tried to avoid looking up or standing out to much until he finally found Kail's house.
He hesitated to knock on the door for a moment, wondering if Kail's mom would think he was a delinquent, or some kid who would steal things if she let him in.
Raven eventually knocked, softly, and waited nervously for someone to answer the door.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Kail smiled faintly with a small nod "My mother shouldnt have a problem with it, as long as dinners made," he told the other. He didnt want the other to feel as if he were intruding or anything of the sort. Plus he was totally fine with gettng away from his younger brother and mother for a few hours. Following Raven out of the door, he smiled over at him "We'll figure something out once we get there. I'll see you later," he waved a little bit before he turned and walked off to his outdoor pursuits class. It was really the only class he enjoyed, minus English now that he knew Raven was there. It would make the class a little more enjoyable.

After his class was done, Kail stayed behind to talk to the teacher so it gave him an excuse to not leave the school quite yet. When he figured it would be safe, he jogged home so he would make it there in time to cook dinner. After cooking the meal, he set the table before going upstairs to start on some other homework. He had made a sandwich for himself to snack on while he waited for Raven to show up. His mother had just arrived home when he heard a knock on the door. "I got it!" He called as he ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time. Opening the door, he smiled at Raven after seeing him behind the door. "Hey," he said as he took a small step to the side if the other wanted to come in. "Where did you wanna work on it at?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side a bit.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 pm

"Hey," Raven replied, a little relieved to see Kail rather than someone else at the door, he tried to return the smile, a little uncomfortable. When the other asked him where he wanted to work on the project, he shrugged. "Wherever is fine with me, I have the play-book and paper in my bookbag- so it doesn't really matter." He explained. "If we went to the library- there might be some stuff with research in it?" The boy suggested. It wasn't far from here, and it would be a quiet place.

After they'd walked down and worked on taking notes for a while, Raven glanced up across the table at Kail. He was used to pulling the weight in projects, so he was going a little nuts on getting things done quickly, and stopped for a moment, worried he was leaving Kail out too much. He wasn't really sure what to talk about with the boy, and felt horribly awkward. As much as he wanted to talk to the other and do something to start a conversation, he felt like everything he had to say was pretty dumb or uninteresting. Maybe it would be best to just get to know the other a little better?
He still was a little confused that Kail didn't seem bothered by him. Most people in the town, at least around where Raven lived, seemed to know and speak the rumors concerning his family and where he lived -the old haunted farm by the swamp. While most of the Dumont family had died off long before he had been born, and his dad was the only one he really knew of, people still seemed to find the area tainted or creepy. There was all sorts of rumors, about why the family had disappeared, about how they'd been strange and just about the area itself. All that was left now was the abandoned farm land and the crumbling house, and his dad. He knew there was something wrong with the man- there had been for a very long time, way before his mother had gone missing. But all he knew about that were more disturbing, varying rumors.
Either way, while people tended to his father a lot of room, some seemed to be uncomfortable with him as well, and he was too shy to prove anyone wrong.
Maybe Kail was new to the town, like the majority of the people who lived in the inner city, either way, he was kind of curious if the other knew and just didn't care, or had no idea about all the old stories. Either way, that question might at least start a conversation in some way.
"Hey, Kail, if you don't mind me asking, when did you move here?" He asked the other curiously.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Kail nodded a little bit "Wherever you want to work is fine with me," he told the other. As Raven suggested going to the library, he grabbed his coat from the closet door before walking out. He figured his mother wouldnt check in on him since dinner was already cooked and she knew he had homework so he didnt feel the need to tell her where he was going. He would just have to hope that his brother hadnt seen him leaving with Raven. Then he was sure that he would never be allowed to leave the house again.

When they had gotten to the library and started on taking notes and the project, the brunet watched as Raven worked on the project. He opened his mouth a few times to try and tell the other he didnt mind helping with the project. He just wasnt sure if the other would get angry if he butt in or not. He looked down and chewed on the inside of his cheek as he flipped through a book and took a few notes of his own. He wasnt really to sure what to say. He didnt want the other to think he had to do all of the work either. It wasnt fair for the other.
Looking up as he was asked about how long he had lived here for, Kail shrugged "For most of my life. I dont think i was in school yet when we moved here," he explained. "We use to live closer to the middle school when we first moved here. Then a few years ago we moved to where we are now where mum got a better paying job." Kail chewed on the inside of his cheek and looked down to his notes for a moment. "What about you? If you dont mind me asking."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:26 am

Raven nodded as the other explained a bit. When the brunet asked him about himself, he thought for a moment. "No, of course not," He responded. He didn't really have anything to hide. "I've never lived anywhere else, honestly. My family's lived on the same land for... erm, whenever the town was founded, back when it was just a bunch of farms." He laughed a little, scratching the back of his head. "Not very exciting I guess... I want to leave though, do something more with my life. I don't know... Sorry- not to give you my life story." He added on awkwardly, scribbling a few more things down onto the papers.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:42 am

Kail shook his head a little bit as the other said he wasnt going to tell him his life story. "Oh no dont worry about that. I wasnt asking for your life story or anything!" He replied with a faint smile. "But thats pretty cool that you plan on leaving I guess. Its good to start fresh sometimes." He watched as Raven scribbled down a few notes before he finally decided to speak up. "You dont have to do the whole project by yourself, you know...." ,he told him softly. "We can split the work, or work on it together...." He felt like if they just sat here and didnt speak while.working it would turn into a mess when they brought their parts together. (yeeaaaaahhh it would) "But i mean whatever you want to do..."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:24 am

"Oh, no- I just meant I didn't want to bore you haha-" He explained, but then trailed off awkwardly. As the other responded, he smiled back. "Yeah. At least to move away from where I live now." He wasn't sure where he would go or how he would find any support if he left the town, not that he had much now, but he just wanted to leave the farmhouse and that area behind to get to somewhere were he could do better, and maybe do something to help his dad get better as well.
He glanced up again as Kail brought up him working sort of to himself and blinked. "O-oh, sorry," He guessed he was kind of leaving the other out and felt bad. If they had a lack of communication during the project things could turn out badly. He turned his notes around so Kail would be able to see what he was writing down. "This is what I have so far- so I thought we could do this, or maybe like that, or if you had an idea...what do you think?" He asked in reference to the written part.

(lets just pretend they know stuff/have ideas)
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:38 pm

((Haha sounds good to me ))

Kail smiled a little bit, shaking his head "Oh no it's fine don't worry about it. I didn't expect you to tell me your life story anyway. It's really not my business." He didn't care if the other didn't want to tell him, or even if he didn't he wouldn't mind. He'd sit there and listen to the other about whatever he wanted to talk about. It kept him out of the house, and it would hopefully keep Raven around as a friend. "Well at least you have a little bit of a plan I guess. You may not know where you'll end up when it comes time that you're able to move, but it's sort of a plan." He smiled a bit sheepishly as the other apologized "It's okay. I just didn't want to interupt you while you were working..." he told the other as he stratched the back of his head nervously. He looked down at the notes as Raven turned them to him. "Any of those are good. I think for the presentation part, it may work in our favor if we chose one of the more dramatic parts?" he suggested. "The class doesn't seem that into the project, so they'll probably chose a piece of the play that's not a lot of work so they can just get by and pass the project probably." He chewed on the inside of his cheek a bit "But I mean it's up to you too. It's just a suggestion."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Raven glanced up as the other suggested taking more prominent roles. He hesitated, thinking for a moment. While he had been kind of hoping to play someone who showed up once or maybe a tree in the background, Kail had a point. Their english class wasn't exactly enthusiastic, and if they were the two that went for harder characters, it might get them good marks in participation. At the same time, he felt a little sick just thinking about getting up there constantly in front of his class mates and messing up. "No- I think you're right." He replied, his voice a little quiet with nervousness. "It would be nice to get a good mark on this, it's worth a lot." He replied with a nod. He thought about what role he could play. Maybe something hard but not particularly dramatic, maybe the Friar Lawrence?
He looked up at Kail again. "Who did you want to be? What about Romeo?" He laughed a little, sort of joking, not that he thought Kail couldn't do it. "That's a dramatic part."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:55 pm

"I'm sure the teachers going to have a fun enough time trying to give the rest of the class roles," he said with a small smile. "Half of them'll want to be some person who says like one word. It would probably look better for us if we went into class tomorrow with roles in mind," he pointed out. While he would much rather not have to get up in front of the class anyway, especially knowing that a few of the kids knew his bullies quite well, it was worth quite a bit of their mark and while he had no doubts that either of them would fail the class, it wasnt a risk he was willing to take. His mother would be furious if he failed the class, not that he wanted to fail regardless.
Raising an eyebrow as Raven suggested he be Romeo, he let out a small laugh "Okay when I meant that I didnt mean we had to pick a main role, " he said as he shook his head. "But I mean now I have to just to prove to you I can do it. Plus it'll save the class from whining for days."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 am

"You're going to?" Raven asked, smiling back a little. "I don't think you can't- I was just kidding, but I'm sure the teacher would be impressed if you asked for that part." He replied. It was nice to see the other looking happy and determined to do something after how nervous and uncomfortable he'd seemed at school yesterday and that morning. "I don't think I'd make it in a role like that though. I'll probably take something a bit more minor." He smiled sheepishly. "I'd die of fright if I had to get up there and do a long monologue or something." He admitted, looking down a bit. "But I think you'll be great. I'll try to get a part where we have some dialogue together so we can practice together easier." He smiled again. He felt sort of scared about the whole thing but he was sure he would get over it.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 pm

"Ah well I'll probably regret it, but if it gets me a good mark I don't see why not." He knew he was going to regret it extremely especially considering he knew he'd have a lot to remember, and as stupid as it was this soon in their friendship, he wanted to impress Raven. He tilted his head to the side a little bit as he watched the other "I'm sure you would do fine. But I can't promise either that I won't die of fright either. I'm not going to make you take a part where you talk a lot so don't worry. It was all just a suggestion," he said as he offered the other a smile. "Even if you don't get a part that has dialogue with me, we can still help each other practice. It would be easier to have parts that talked to one another, sure, but if not, oh well."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Raven shrugged, thinking about the whole thing for a moment. He would likely regret this as well. He sort of questioned the idea of taking a major part now- he felt like he was being a little overeager about things now that he was working on it with someone else who was interested. 
He felt like he'd known the other longer than just the last few days, yet up until this point he'd never really had a friend or sat down with another and talked and laughed... about English class of all things. It was nice. Maybe if he'd just tried? Kail didn't really know anything about him, but was being friendly towards him despite that. He wondered if he was a little too excited to have someone to talk to. He was a little scared that if he was too awkward or weird, or if Kail heard the rumors the other might sort of step back or something, not that he would blame him, he was just used to people sort of keeping their distance from him.
When it had gotten pretty late, Raven glanced up at Kail. "Maybe we should head back now?" He suggested softly, gathering his notes. He wasn't sure if Kail's mom would be worried, and he still had to walk an hour or more across town to get home in the dark, and on top of that, through an area where it wasn't uncommon to get robbed.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Even just now as he sat there talking about it, Kail was starting to regret telling the other that he would volunteer for the role of Romeo. Maybe he could come up with some excuse for why he couldn't take the role after all. He did have a relatively good memory, so not being able to remember all of his lines wasn't really an option. He was sure he could come up with someone once he got home. It shouldn't have been that hard.
Honestly as quiet and awkward as things had been between them due to only having met the previous day, Kail didn't mind. He would much rather sit in awkward silence but know they had the possiblity of becoming closer friends as time went on than not having anyone to hang around with or really talk to when the awkwardness and silence passed. He didn't even care how weird other kids saw Raven. He seemed fine to him, even if they had only known each other for a little over twenty four hours. But at this point, he didn't even care if the other was some sort of serial killer; he was willing to be friends with him if the other was willing or wanted to be friends.
When Raven spoke up about them heading back now, Kail glanced over to the window. He hadn't realized how late it had gotten. The brunet nodded a little bit and turned his attention back to Raven "We probably should," he replied as he folded the few piece of paper he had before grabbing his jacket off of the back of his hair. He shoved the paper into the inside pocket before he stood up. "I'll see if I can find anything about costumes or whatever once I get home. I know we have a few weeks and I don't know if the teacher wants us to dress up or not, but it's better to know that there's options out there than scrambling last minute."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Raven nodded. "That's a good idea. I might have some stuff lying around that I can bring in as well." He gathered up the stuff he had gotten out and fitted it back into his bookbag. He walked with Kail as they headed back, since it was on the way. He sort of went silent after a little while. While being awkward certainly didn't help, he was used to the quiet and enjoyed it. Most days at this time he would still be out walking or waiting for his dad to pass out, but he'd come to enjoy it. He loved the starlight and the glowy look of everything on a clear night.
It sort of felt better with someone else to walk with.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

"If we have to sew anything, it shouldn't be that hard. I think mum has a sewing machine we could probably borrow if really needed." He had a small, basic understanding of how to sew, but he knew that if they needed to in fact sew anything, the clothes would likely end up with more blood on them than thread in them. Especially if he had to do it and if they couldn't get a hold of his mother's sewing machine. This whole project was turning out quite interesting, even if nothing had really been started yet.
Making sure they had everything, Kail walked down the sidewalk next to Raven as they made their way home. He didn't mind the silence when they both fell into the silence. It was a lot better than walking home alone with the worry of someone from school jumping out at him. Sure it may happen anyway but he felt a tiny bit safer with the other around even if it seemed likely that they'd both just end up beaten up.
As it came time to part ways, Kail smiled a little bit over at him as he stopped walking. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" he said softly, tilting his head a bit.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Raven sat quietly next to Kail on the bus on the way to the hiking trails. He was glad the other had offered for him to come along. Since it was after school, he wasn't missing much and it gave him something to do besides being at home or wandering until it was safe to be there. He didn't have much in his pack- a bottle of water, a notepad, a sweater and cotton gloves encase it got cold, a few other things he might need for the night, but he was happy just be be out here with his friend. When they were given some time to explore and hike around- given they stayed safely on the trails- he mostly just stayed by Kail. 
He was getting extra credit for biology- collecting and documenting plants for a report on seasonal changes and development, or whatever the term had been for it. He looked around curiously from time to time, but resisted the urge to stray off or go on a tangent to Kail about the study he'd been working on. He doubted the other would find that kind of thing very interesting, and besides, he didn't want to seem boring.
After happily darting around picking up a number of leaves from the ground and various plants, writing them down, he turned his attention to the other and walking back to Kail's side. "Thanks for bringing me along, it's really beautiful out here." He mentioned, looking around at the vibrant foliage and the golden light filtering through the rustling autumnal leaves.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Kail sat in silence and looked out the window as they sat on the bus. He was glad that the other had agreed to come with him on the trip. While it had been for his outdoor pursuit class and it was meant to be a sort of camping/hiking trip, he figured that Raven would be able to benefit from it as well for one of his other classes. He vaguely remembered the other mentioning something about a biology class. Regardless, he was just glad that he had a friend on the trip with him. The other trips the class had taken hadnt been so bad, he was able to be out and about, but he still felt out of place within the class.
Though he knew the trip was just overnight, Kail had probably overpacked a little bit. He had brought a few water bottles for the two of them in case Raven hadnt. He had also packed a few granola bars he had stolen from the school snacks cupboard; he could surely blame it on his brother though if his mother noticed. The brunet had made sure to grab the small first aid kit from the bathroom even though he was sure Raven would know what to do if one of them got hurt. He had also grabbed an extra sweater and blanket or two in case either of them got cold.
After they had all loaded off of the bus and listened to the teacher go on about safety and things of the sort, Kail made sure he had everything in his backpack before him and Raven had set off. He also made sure to take note of different things as they walked so they could find their way back later on. As they walked, he watched from the corner of his eye as Raven looked around. He wanted to tell the other it was okay to stray off a little bit if he wanted to look at something, and that he was allowed to talk. Though he himself didnt know much about flowers or plants or whatever the other was looking for, he would gladly listen to the other go on and talk about the different things around them.
Kail took his time as they walked, allowing Raven to run around and do what he needed to do. He smiled softly as Raven walked back over to his side. "Anytime. Its nice to have a friend out here. You can only talk to yourself for so long." He took a deep breath and looked around "Honestly, thank you though for agreeing to come on the trip."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Raven blinked. "O-oh, yeah, it's no problem." He told the other softly, surprised by the thanks. The other seemed so lonely. He wasn't really surprised with that, given how the other seemed to be lacking friends. He felt bad that he seemed to be the other's only company; he wasn't much for conversation, and despite the time he'd spent with the other he worried he wasn't a very good friend. He was too awkward to say or do much, and he wasn't really used to just hanging out with anyone- he was mostly on the move all the time and knew more about modern advancements in medicine than how to talk to another human being. He turned to the other uncertainly. "I-" He let his words trail off as he noticed a couple students from the class walking over and looking sort of threatening. He didn't really know any of them, but he felt a little worried. They were on too much of a decided path to just be wandering like ail and him had been.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Despite the fact that the other boy was his only real source of company, Kail didn't care to much. He didn't care how little the other talked or how awkward it got between them when they sat in silence; it was just nice to have someone around. Sure he had his brother at home, but he was even worse company than no company at all. While he was young, he was quite strong for his age and had been the cause of a few of the brunet's bruises. Of course his mother didn't care though. When did she? He wanted to thank the other for even just hanging out with him but he didn't want to make it even more awkward between them. How often was it that someone thanked another person for being their friend or just hanging around with them? Looking over at Raven as he started to speak, Kail tilted his head to the side a little bit before he noticed the students walking towards them. The color flushed from his cheeks as he noticed who exactly they were. He had been hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with them and that he wouldn't see them out on the trails. Maybe they'd walk by where someone else was with him? Attempting to shrink within himself in order to hide from the bullies, he looked around for somewhere they could possibly hide before they got any closer. "Hey!" one of them yelled as they got closer, causing Kail to jump a little bit. He grabbed Raven's sleeve before jogging off of the path and into the woods. Hopefully they wouldn't follow.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Raven glanced at Kail as the other jumped, looking pale and panicked. He glanced back as one of the kids approaching them shouted. He let out a yelp as Kail caught his sleeve, alarmed, and fallowed after his friend hesitantly. "Kail? What's the matter?" He asked quietly, hurrying alongside the brunet and looking back. The kids who had approached them has picked up the pace and were running after them, one of them jeering. He felt a sudden sense of worry; were these the kids who had been making Kail's life miserable at school? 
He considered turning around to tell them off, as scared as he was starting to feel, but decided against it. Even if he was able to hold his own in a fight if it came to that, he wasn't sure about Kail, and it might just make things worse for the other, so he kept up with the other for the moment.
The kids were starting to catch up, and they were just out there in the open. Thinking quickly, he in turn caught Kail's hand, leading the other off the path. If they could just hide, even for a few moments, they could circle back around to where the majority of where the class was and get out of this mess. 
As soon as they were out of sight he pulled the other with him behind a small ridge of rocks and roots, crouching down with his back pressed against the earthen wall, holding his breath.
He heard the fallen leaves crunch hard beneath a volley of sneakers. The footsteps slowed, the sound of the brittle plant matter shifting became louder, and he refused to move or breath.
A few of the kids spoke before the footfalls receded until there was only silence. He let out a shaky sigh, and realizing he was still holding onto Kail's hand, let go of it quickly. "S-sorry." He muttered, brushing himself off and peering over the ridge. "Are you alright? Who were those guys?" He asked softly, glancing back at the other, his dark eyes worried.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 am

Kail shook his head as Raven asked him what was the matter. The brunet had no problem running - he had ran almost every day of his school career due to bullies - but he figured if he started to talk it would only distract himself and he'd trip up. He at least wanted to tell his friend to not worry if they did catch up and get a hold of him and to just run up ahead. Raven didnt need to be dragged into this. Not after this long of being lucky enough to stay out of trouble.
As the footsteps behind them got closer, Kail tried to pick up the pace to outrun the kids. He wasnt exactly use to running in the woods through so it slowed him a little bit.
When Raven suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him off to the side, he followed along next to him. He hadnt even really noticed that Raven hadnt let go of his hand after getting him to follow along. It was really the least of his worries right about now. God he just hoped they could find their way back once it was safe. The teacher would likely kill him for straying off the trails, telling him he knew hoe unsafe it was and that either of them could have been seriously injured or killed or something and Kail would just have to sit there and take it.
Ducking behind the ridge, Kail felt lild a chicken as he sat neck to Raven and saited for them to disappear. Thankful thst the footsteps soon lead away from where they were hidden, Kail attempted to gain his breath back. It wasnt so much the running that had gotten him out of breath as it was the fear that ran through him. Blinking as Raven let go of his hand, he shook his head a bit "I...its okay..." he mumbled. Peeking over the small ridge and looking around nervously, Kail ran a hand through his hair to try and calm himself. "Just some more kids that dont like me..." he said with a small sigh. That was basically the whole school but at least everyonr didnt pick on him. Or well to an extent anyway. They tripped or pushed him whenever they got the chance to do so. It was just some kids that took it a little further than need be. "I..im fine though..."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 am

Raven turned back to the other for a moment, listening as Kail spoke, he nodded a little, feeling awful for the other. Was this sort of thing always happening to the boy? He didn't really know what to say, as much as he wanted to comfort the Brunet. It wasn't fair for the other to have to be constantly afraid of something like that happening when he was just going about everyday life. So far, he hadn't seen Kail do anything deserving of that kind of torment. He never really bothered anyone or acted rude. 
As the other told him he was fine, he wasn't sure. How could you be okay when someone had tried to beat you to death a couple weeks ago? Knowing that it might happen again any day? He felt a pang of empathy for the boy. He often had to deal with a lot when it came to his dad, and he understood the fear, but he could escape from that sometimes- it was one person, while Kail seemed to have half the school out to hurt him or pick on him. He looked away from the other, still unable to say anything. He wanted to tell the other that it would be alright, and that he was here for him and would stick by him if the bullies had tried to hurt him, but he wasn't sure how to express it, or if he would even be able to do anything to protect the other if it came to that. "A-okay... let's just get back.." He replied awkwardly, getting up. He glanced around, stepping over the small ridge and looking for the path. They'd run farther than he'd thought and he swallowed. It they could just find the trail or a stream, they would be alright, but he was scared if he just walked they would get lost... or, more lost. "Do you remember- we came from that way, right?" He asked in concern, keeping his voice quiet encase the others were still around
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Kail stayed in silence after he had told Raven who the kids were, looking down towards the ground. He felt helpless and useless. He couldnt even hold his own in a fight and now he had probably most definitely dragged Raven into this. Sure the kids may have seen them around school whenever they were around each other, but these kids knew that Ravem wasnt apart of the class and that Kail had likely invited him along for the trip.He wasnt to sure how Raven would fair in a fight and he didnt really want to know or find out.
He couldnt help but feel like this whole thing, the bullying and everything that went with it, was his own fault. He had always been the weird child and even though he had tried to hide it it obviously hadnt worked. Sure the beatings hadnt been that bad when they were all younger and could easily pass as roughousing out on the playground, but it had still been an almost everyday thing. Things had only gotten really bad when the rest of the school had found out about his sexual orientation.
Looking over at Raven as he finally spoke, he blinked and looked around after standing up. Brushing away from dirt on his clothes, he nodded a little bit - though it was a bit hesitant. "I...Im pretty sure((-flashbacks to directing us to the mall in Bangor-)) we did..." he said as he stepped over the ridge. Considering they had jumped down over the ridge, it made sense to go straight away from the ridge.((Kail you couldnt go straight even if you tried. Look at how gay you turned out when you were originally going to be straight.)) But after that they really could have come from any direction. He hadnt been paying to much attention to what way they had ended up running from. "Uh... At least I think so..."

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum