Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Certainlynotmoreburcab no never

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Kail nodded his head as Raven said that a movie sounded good "Whatever you want to do. You're the guest," he said as he smiled at him. He just wanted Raven to feel like he was at home and that he didn't have to worry about breaking anything or whatever he seemed to be worried about. "Did you want anymore food before we went downstairs? We might have some popcorn laying around somewhere," he said, playing with the sleeve of his shirt a little nervously. This was the first time he had ever had anyone over so he really wasn't too sure what to do. Maybe it would have been a little bit different if they hadn't of been attacked by the strange man. "You want a drink or anything either?"

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Raven shrugged sheepishly. "Whatever is fine, really." He replied honestly; as awkward as he was at the moment, he didn't care much at all what they did or ate, he was just happy to be spending time with his friend. He would have been perfectly okay with it if they were cleaning the house or doing homework; anything was better than being home or alone on the streets right now. The dark haired boy tried to give a reassuring smile to show that he was fine with anything. He didn't want Kail to feel like he had to cater to him, he was just content to spend time with the other; more worried about being impolite than having food or being entertained.
Kazukedud
Admin

http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Kail nodded a little bit as Raven said that whatever was fine. He chewed on his bottom lip, trying to think of what they could do. Even though Raven had said anything was fine, he didn't want to pick something only to have the other bored. As he thought over it, he poured them both a glass of water before he handed one to Raven. "Did you want to just go downstairs then and watch some movies?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a little bit. He wasn't too sure how his mother would react to them bringing out a board game or anything of the sort. It would be better to just stay out of her way and act like they weren't even there. He was already going to get a mouthful when Raven left and he knew it. He leaned against the counter a little bit as he waited for an answer.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Raven smiled back reassuringly as the other suggested netflix and chill just watching a movie. "U-uhm, sure, that sounds fun." He replied happily. He couldn't remember the last time he'd scene a movie that wasn't some school documentary in class. It would be nice to just sit with the other and relax a little after such and rough day.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Kail smiled a bit and nodded. He'd have to remember where the box was with a majority of the movies in it. While they had a stand for some of them, it didn't quite fit all of the movies the family owned. His father had loved films, especially during the last few years of his life when he was stuck in bed. Plus they had aquired quite a few with two children in the family as they grew up.
Turning his attention to Raven, he tilted his head a bit "Did you want popcorn or anything?"

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Raven shook his head. "N-no, I'm okay, but thank you." He replied, smiling back at Kail at the offer. He was still a little uncertain, not used to being at other's houses or just hanging out.
When they had sat down and picked out a movie which he wasn't really sure of the identity of, he sat a little awkwardly next to the other. He rested his hands on his lap, glancing at Kail and then at the screen as whatever it was started playing.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Kail nodded as Raven refused the food "Just let me know if you change your mind. Or even just come upstairs and help yourself," he told him. He knew that the other was probably nervous about being here, and it was definitely evident, but he wanted him to feel comfortable here.

Once downstairs, he had dug out the endless pile of movies before they had settled on one. One of the downsides to his father's illness was the fact that he had often burned movies from a laptop if he was unable to go out and purchase one he wanted. Which of course left to an endless pile of movies that were unmarked. Why they had decided on the unmarked movie, Kail had no idea. Pulling out some blankets from the closet in the basement, he piled them on the couch before sitting down as the film started.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Raven watched quietly, a little confused as to the movie's purpose as it went on, but it got evidently creepier. He felt a little uncertain at first, drawing himself up onto the couch a little as it went on. He didn't want to admit to being scared though. It was the first time he'd really been over to Kail's house and he didn't want to make a bad impression by freaking out or not being able to handle some silly scary movie.
However, he was finding it evidently harder to not hide his face.
When the girl started crawling out of the television, he went ridged and the color drained from his face, forcing himself not to shut his eyes or whimper.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Kail was honestly just as confused and scared as Raven was as the movie continued on. Was this some weird film that his father had managed to find online thinking that it was something else? Whatever it was, he didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of Raven. Why had he suggested to watch a movie? Or even the better question was, why had they even decided to watch some unmarked dvd? Wasn't that how some horror movies started? Thinking of that of course only made his fear worse, ready to just bring the blanket up over his head and hide for the remainder of the movie but he stayed put.
Hearing some footsteps upstairs as the girl started to crawl out of the television, Kail jumped, bringing the blanket closer around himself. He glanced over at Raven out of the corner of his eyes, trying to see if the other was just as scared or not.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:26 pm

When Kail jumped, Raven jumped at the other's movement and let out a short yelp of terror, failing to hold his voice back. So much for being fearless about it. He felt chills go up his spine and pressed back into the couch, and little into Kail, finally giving in and shutting his eyes as the sound built up from the T.V in front of them. He hadn't really watched a horror movie before, so he wasn't used to this kind of fear. He felt pitiful for it, but didn't ask Kail to turn it off, instead trying to ignore it and take comfort that he was with someone else. It wasn't working well.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Despite how scared Kail was, he couldn't help but try and hold back a small laugh. He knew that it was likely that if he started to laugh, he wouldn't be able to stop out of the fear he felt. Feeling Raven press into him a little, he tensed before he realized it was just the other. He didn't want to bring the blanket up to cover his face, but he didn't exactly want to continue watching it either. But getting up to shut it off would also mean he'd have to get up off of the couch which he really didn't want to do.

By the time the movie was over, Kail was curled up in a tight ball on the couch, the blanket wrapped tightly around himself. He wasn't even too sure what to say at this point.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Raven, by the time the move was over, realized how close he'd huddled to Kail and moved back a little, uncertainly. What the hell had they just watched? He didn't want to move or really even go to bed alone after that. Added to his fear-filled mind was the terrifying fact someone had tried to kill them today and they still had no idea why. 
"U-uhm. G-good movie I guess." He murmured, not really meaning it. It hadn't been bad, but it'd scared him shitless. He felt awkward upon realizing he was stuttering again. It only got worse when he was scared.
"So- A-Am I sleeping d-down here on the c-couch tonight? O-or are we both sleeping in your room?" He asked sheepishly, hoping desperately for the latter, even though he would never admit it. He didn't want to be down there with the damn television. For all he knew something was going to crawl out of it.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Kail nodded a little bit as Raven commented on the movie. "I...It was something..." he muttered, blinking as he finally took his eyes away from the television. Glancing at the floor, the brunet hesitated before he quickly got up and shut the TV off before the movie had a chance to start plaing once more after the credits were done rolling. Returning to the couch before anything had a chance to jump out from the closet or come out from under the couch, he quickly sat back down and brought his legs up.
Turning his attention to Raven as he asked where he was going to sleep, he shook his head a little bit "W..we can both sleep in my room..." he told him. There was no way he wanted to sleep alone after that, and he was sure Raven felt the same way. "W..we should.. have an air mattress somewhere if you wanted that..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Raven shrugged. "I- I can just sleep on a blanket on the floor or something, I don't want to be a pain. Especially if your mom's asleep already." He said softly, keeping his voice low as he reluctantly got off of the couch, getting to his feet next to the other.
When they'd finally made it up to Kail's room, he glanced around a little, though still terribly nervous and jumpy after the movie. At least it was warm. With winter coming he knew he was going to have to start spending the nights at his house rather than wherever he could find on benches or roofs. He wasn't worried about getting mugged, he had a knife and no valuables on him, but it was too cold to fall asleep out doors now. Not that his house was much warmer, and it was even less safe with his dad around, but it was shelter with a bed and roof.
Not sure where to lay, he sat down uncertainly. "Well, I guess we don't have to be up for school tomorrow, at least.." He added in a whisper. In truth, it almost physically hurt that he couldn't attend. School was his life at the moment, and he genuinely loved his classes, but he wondered if it was some relief for Kail. The other seemed to have a rough time.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Kail shook his head a little bit "There's no need for you to sleep on the floor," he told him. The last thing he wanted was for Raven to have to sleep on the floor the first night he had been there. He didn't want to be a bad host or something.
Grabbing the blankets that he had gotten out for the movie, he brought them upstairs with them. Whether Raven ended up sleeping on the floor or what, he wanted him to be warm.
As much as Kail wanted to run upstairs and just jump into bed and hide under the covers, he refrained from doing so. They were both scared sure, but he didn't want Raven to think he was an even bigger chicken. Placing the blankets down once they had finally made it up to his room, he held his breath for a moment, waiting to hear if his mother would come to see what was going on or what. When there was no sound from down the hall, he let out a small sigh of relief before he sat on the edge of the large bed. It was an old mattress, given to him by his grandparents before his father had died and his mother had cut contact with them as far as he knew. But it served its purpose, and it was more than big enough, being a queen size.
He nodded a little bit, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He wanted to apologize, knowing that it was his fault that they had gotten suspended. "I'm sorry..." he said quietly after a moment. "I didn't mean to get you dragged into anything like that..." he said, bringing his legs up to his chest.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Raven shook his head, feeling bad that the other felt guilty for everything that had happened. He sat down next to the other, perching awkwardly and offering a small smile. "It's not your fault. It's over now anyway, we might as well make the best of it." He replied. "We have a week to get any projects done. And we don't have to worry about anyone at school. We can go and do things. As in... I don't know.. We could visit the fall festival, I could show you around where I live, I-If you wanted to, I mean, it's not that bad once you get used to it. We could cook stuff, or do something fun, or-or just hang out. " He suggested uncertainly. "No more movies though. I-I'm kind of terrified right now." He admitted, joking a little and trying to smile again. If they could laugh about it, maybe it would seem less horrifying. 
He yawned a little, feeling his exhaustion from the last couple days finally filling him up.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Kail opened his mouth to protest but knew that it would be no good. He didn't want to argue with his friend, especially considering they were sleeping in the same room and were likely to be up after watching the movie. "We'll find something to do," he said with a faint smile. He ran his fingers through his hair in attempts to try and brush some of it out of his eyes and to try and tame a bit of the static from having the blanket covering his head earlier on. He wanted to remind the other that they had found a dead body around where Raven had lived, and after watching a horror movie that had terrified them both that it wasn't the smartest place to probably go.
He let out a light laugh, nodding a bit "At least no more unmarked movies," he agreed with a smile. He rested his head on top of his knees as he watched his friend. "I.. if you wanted... you could sleep on the bed too..." he offered, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He wasn't trying to make things weird. He just didn't want his friend sleeping on the floor. "There's plenty of room..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Raven hesitated as the other offered to let him sleep in the same bed. He wouldn't mind, he just felt like the other might be uncomfortable. He found it hard to believe Kail was so trusting after everything he'd been through. 
Raven knew he wasn't the most friendly looking person- he had old clothes on, lived on the wrong side of town, and was pretty scruffy and awkward, yet the other was letting him in his house, and even letting him sleep in his bed. He couldn't imagine being so calm with someone he'd met only a month or two before. Then again, he felt pretty safe around Kail. 
"Yeah, sure, if you're okay with it." He replied, trying to hide the uncertainty in his voice. " I can sleep on the outside if you want." He offered. He guessed the other might feel safer on the inside, where a ghost crawling around would have  a harder time reaching him. The thought was silly, but not that silly after the movie.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Kail waited for a moment for a reply, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He had been about to tell Raven not to worry about it, and that he didn't have to sleep on the bed if he didn't want to. He just figured that it would be a lot more comfortable and that maybe the other would feel a little bit safer up on the bed as opposed to on the ground and being able to see the darkness under the bed. Sure they were just paranoid, but Kail didn't really care.
He also didn't care that the two had only known each other for a month or two. He felt safe around Raven and was beyond glad to have the other as a friend. He nodded a bit "I'm fine with it," he told him. "Whatever you want to do," he commeneted on the issue of who was going to sleep against the wall. "I can sleep on either side..."

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Raven shrugged, climbing in after the other a little uncertainly. He tried not to be awkward and make it seem weird, though he was a little unsure about sharing a bed with someone else. He nestled into the blankets, enjoying the warmth as he tried to take up as little space as possible. 
He stayed quiet for a moment, then glanced over at the other thoughtfully. "I've never really had a friend before... But...You're a really good one. I don't want to lose you." He whispered. He worried for a second that he was being too sentimental or strange, but he wanted to tell the other how he felt. 
There was more than that, too, perhaps. He felt warm and happy whenever he saw the other, and loved spending time with him, but he wasn't sure how to describe that. To himself or to Kail.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Throwing the rest of the blankets he had brought up with them onto the bed, he crawled into bed and curled up tightly underneath of the blankts. This was the first time he had ever had anyone over for the night. It was kind of nice, despite how awkward he felt. And of course it could have been under better circumstances but it was a little late for that now.
Kail glanced over at the other as he had started to speak, blinking a little. He was surprised to hear such a thing come from the other, but it was nice. He smiled softly at him, nodding a bit. "You're a really good friend too. I dont want to lose you either," he told him. He knew he felt more for the other, and he knew exactly what it was but he wasnt going to voice it. He hadnt known the other for that long and didnt want to make things awkward.
He hesitated for a moment before carefully holding a hand out "Best friends?" He questioned in a whisper.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Raven smiled a little as the other returned his words, feeling a mixture of feelings as he felt his cheeks go rosy. He knew he wasn't anything special, but the fact that someone he cared about cared for him too filled him with warmth. 
As the other held out his hand and spoke again, it was his turn to be surprised. He stared at the other boy's hand for a moment, then looked up at Kail, feeling his eyes getting a little wet. He clasped the other's hand then, smiling again. "O-of course. Best friends." He replied, closing his eyes cheerfully and forgetting to let go.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:51 am

Kail chewed on the inside of his cheek as Raven stayed silent after he had spoken up as well. He had been about to pull his hand back and tell him not to worry about it, that it didnt matter. He was a bit shocked as Raven took a hold of his hand before agreeing to be best friends. The brunet smiled and nodded, allowing his own eyes to close. After all these years it was nice to have a friend, let alone a best friend. Now he just had to try and not screw everything up with his stupid feelings. When he realized that they were still holding hands, his cheeks flushed a light red. He didnt mind, but he wasnt too sure if the other minded or not. Not wanting to disturb him though, he kept his hand where it was until Raven decided to move.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Raven pulled his hand back upon realizing his mistake with slight embarrsment, resting it under his pillow and relaxing a little. He rolled over to face outward from the bed and closed his eyes, attempting to sleep. He had trouble and found himself paying attention to every little sound. He hadn't forgotten about their encounter, and he was still sort of scared; the horror movie certainly hadn't helped. 
Though, there was the security of having Kail beside him, and it made him feel a little better than if he'd been alone. Raven stayed close to the other, enjoying the warmth and worried to close his eyes. He considered how afraid he was for the other. Not only with that day's occurrence, but everything seemed to go wrong for the other boy. His mother didn't seem to care, he was bullied all the time, and now there was some dangerous person walking around.
He pressed back into the other a little, not sure if Kail was even asleep at this point, and forced himself to close his eyes.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Opening his eyes a little bit as he felt Raven pull his hand back, Kail blushed a little bit before Raven had rolled over, causing him to jump a little bit at the unexpected movement. Calming down, he let out a small breath as he closed his eyes. Why was he so jumpy? Of course he knew why, but he really didn't want to think about it. He may have been able to forget about their encounter earlier on in the day if he horror movie hadn't added to his fear. Of course knowing his luck he wouldn't have forgotten either way; it was a little too late anyway.
The brunet tried to close his eyes and fall asleep, but it didn't seem to want to happen. He flinched at almost every noise, though it was likely his brother or mother getting up to use the washroom or the house settling. Feeling something press back into him, he tensed before he realized that it was only Raven. With a small sigh of relief as he realized it wasn't some ghost or whoever had attacked them earlier, Kail closed his eyes as he relaxed, though sleep still refused to come.

FictionalPieces
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum