Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 28 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Sliet looked at the two in shock, unsure of how to explain herself, still not completely sure of her own reasoning. "Ashi." She started gently in an attempt to calm her down a bit. "Why don't you get off of him so I can explain. " she told the other, though she didn't know what she was going to tell her if she actually did let go of Anderson.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Ashi stared at her in growing anger, her fingers pressing harder into the man's throat. Anderson gripped at her wrists in vain, his legs jerking weakly as he struggled for air. She held onto him until his movements died away and he lost consciousness before slowly getting up from his still form. She kept watching him warily as before glancing at Sliet, waiting for an answer.

Harir and Pel, fallowed by Raven, showed up and seemed to be trying to figure out what was going on, having heard the screaming.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Sliet watched in growing alarm as Ashi choked the man meeting the others gaze for only a moment as she stood. Sliet opened her mouth a couple times to try and answer but she couldn't come up with anythingthat wouldn't make this situation infinitely worse. She watched as the others approached, giving Raven a pleading look, seriously needing help to try and diffuse the situation the boy hadn't wanted to kill Anderson either, so maybe he could help explain this?
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Ashi watched Sliet in angry confusion, realizing from the other's reaction that what ever Sliet's explanation was, she wasn't going to like it. 

As Raven approached, he started to understand what was going on. Ashi was going to kill Anderson, or rather, was already in the process of doing so. He felt his stomach twist, starting to approach the younger girl catching Sliet's look as he did and hesitating. He spoke up meekly. "A-ashi, h-he's harmless now, h-he isn't going to hurt anyone. We don't have to kill him-"

Ashi cut him off, feeling as if the whole room was about to turn against her. "Are you serious? He shot me, he's a federation soldier, you think he's some poor,  innocent man? He came here by choice, it's not our fault, he's not a victim. I'm not going to be afraid to sleep at night to humor a war criminal." She snapped.
Raven looked at them desperately. "J-just listen, we-"
Pel immediately backed Ashi up, growing tense and feeling upset. "“Stop it. Just stop it with the goddamn pacifist shit. The world doesn't work like that, he's a murderer!

Raven glanced at her, looking hurt and feeling a pang of distress. “And killing him won't bring any one back, it'll just add another body to the pile! Spilling more blood isn't going to wash away the rest.” He hesitated, searching her face. “I-I'm a murderer Pel. It doesn't make any of it right, but you can't condemn him and leave me, if that's the case."

Ashi grit her teeth. "I'm fine with killing another federation soldier if that's what you want." She snarled at the boy.

“That's different!” Pel shouted, clenching her fists as she staired down Raven, ignoring Ashi's remark. 
“It's not! If he's willing to change to live, or to try, then how is it different?”
“You didn't have a choice-”
"The only reason I didn't die like that is because some settler took pity on me when I deserted and gave me a second chance.” He got out, struggling to keep calm as he pleaded with the two. 

Harir didn't know what to say. Logically, it would be better to kill Anderson, but he wasn't so passionate or decided over it as the kids were. 

Last edited by Kazukedud on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Sliet listened growing more and more anxious by the second. "We're all murderers." Sliet argued, moving so she was more or less standing in between Ashi and Raven and Harir, worried about the two deserters at Ashi's comment. "There is no one on this ship that has never killed someone for one reason or another. We get to decide how the world works now, and we can't function on an eye for an eye or else we'll all be blind in the end." She snapped at the two girls, sounding far more sure of herself than she actually was. "BUT." she continued after a moment. "If you really have your heart set on it. Does anyone still have a gun?" Sliet asked, addressing the others as well as Ashi.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Anderson started to come to at this point, struggling to get himself up off of the ground as the shouting went on around him. He let out a weak grown before Ashi struck him in the head with her foot, not about to let the other get up and run off or try something. As Sliet seemed to relent, she felt relief.

Harir hesitated, but held his gun out to Sliet as she asked for one. He wasn't sure what she planned to do, but was trying to trust her judgement.

As Anderson noted the gun through his blurring vision, he froze and watched her in horror, letting out a confused noise as his anger became cold fear.

Raven's eyes widened in alarm. They were really going to kill him, after all this, they were going to hurt someone else to satisfy anger. He didn't like Anderson, he had no warm feelings towards the other, but he felt like he couldn't handle the life leaving another person's eyes. "S-sliet, don't, please don't.." He started, feeling his legs go weak as he addressed the other.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Sliet took the gun from Harir, shooting Raven a give me a second look. She started tompass the gun to Ashi before pulling it back quickly. "Do you really think getting revenge on him will make you feel any better?" She asked the other seriously , searching her friends expression for any signs of hesitation or doubt.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Ashi waited for the gun in anger. "This isn't about feeling better, it's about killing him because he doesn't deserve to live. But yes. I will feel better knowing he won't get to breath anymore of our air." She replied coldly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Sliet stared Ashi down cooly, rther disappointed in the others resolve for killing the man. "No killing. In the leg like he did to you. That's the only way I'm letting you do this." She said evenly, still unwilling to give up the gun.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Ashi eyed her in frustration, hesitating for a long moment. "Fine. I won't kill him. Give me the gun." She replied anxiously, reaching out.

Pel looked ready to tear a person in half, but kept her distance, keeping her mouth shut for once, not really sure how this was going to go.

Anderson swallowed, watching the two in horror. “Wa-wait, don't shoot- don't shoot me, please-” He started to plead, his face taking on an odd, fearful expression as he shrank bank a little.

When the other started to plead. Raven felt a pang of pity in his chest. He knew he shouldn't; the other had been responsible for so much death, but he felt nauseous as he watched the man, at the others' mercy while helpless and unarmed. It wasn't death, the other would get better, but he still didn't see how this was going to help anything.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Sliet handed the gun over reluctantly. She gave anderson an apologetic look, feeling kind of bad for him, but she would find him later and heal whatever injury Ashi made. There was probably a better option, but this would hopefully at least keep Pel and Ashi sated for the time being.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Ashi, without hesitating, and ignoring the man's pleading, fired twice, hitting him in both of the knees. She promptly through the gun on the ground, shaking with anger as she struggled to hold back her words before storming off while Anderson began screaming.

The man curled up, crumpled on the ground, practically wailing in pain as he was shot and the initial shock started to wear off. 

Pel glanced away a little. She didn't like watching others in pain, but she still felt extremely bitter towards the man. She eventually fallowed after Ashi.

When Ashi pulled the trigger, Raven jumped, feelings his legs go numb and weak, shutting his eyes and feeling his stomach turn as Anderson cried out in agony.
He couldn't stand this anymore, watching people suffer in fear and pain. He tried to tell himself that it wasn't the same, the reasoning behind it was different, that it was, by most standards, justified in Anderson's case.

It didn't work. He covered his mouth and shut his eyes tightly as he gagged at the smell of blood.  He coughed weakly and tried to find the courage to approach Anderson and help him. The boy lowered himself next to the other, his voice wavering. "Anderson, t-try to calm down, I-I'm going to help you." He told the other less than certainly, his head swimming with shadows and waves of nausea as Anderson's blood spread out over the floor, staining his hands before the man tried to push him away. "Get away from me," Anderson cried in a panic.
Raven froze up, not moving anymore as he stared at Anderson with a disturbed look on his face.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Sliet cringed away from Anderson's cries, watching Ashi and pel leave with worry and hurt, conflicted as to what to do. After a few long seconds she turned back to the man, her frustration rising to the surface.  "Would tou quit your usual bullshit long enough to let the kid help you?!" Sliet shouted at him, cursing colourfully under her breath as she moved over to kneel beside  his legs, inspecting the wounds more closely.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Anderson tried to focus through the pain as she yelled at him, trying to hold still but incredibly unnerved. He took quick breaths, watching Sliet in worry from where he lay on his back, completely unable to feel the lower half of one of his legs. 

Raven remained deathly still, trembling slightly, staring with a blank face at Anderson and the blood.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Sliet pulled her knife after a moment or two, carefully cutting away just enough fabric from the wound closest to her so that she could reach it. She placed her fingertips gently near the edge of the injury, going through her usual process of numbing and healing.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Anderson watched Sliet frantically while she dealt with his injuries, not understanding what this all was about, his mind unfocused from the pain. As soon as she had finished healing him, he seemed to immediately slump back against the floor, loosing consciousness again.

Harir watched them quietly, ready to help if Sliet needed it. He was a little surprised by the turn of events, but by this point in time with Sliet and the others, he wasn't shocked any more.

Raven, seeming to break out of his stillness, glanced slowly at Anderson as the other stopped moving. The man, of course, wasn't dead, but the boy seemed almost unable to grasp that and reached out uncertainly to touch the other's jacket. He could feel the other's heat, the rise and fall of his chest, his heartbeat. Raven stood unsteadily, and made it a few steps away before retching, trying to cover his mouth. The only thing that came up was dark blood; he hadn't eaten in days. He coughed weakly before stumbling a little more and leaning on the wall.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Sliet looked up at Anderson quickly, just to be sure he was still breathing once she had finished. She looked over at Raven as the boy moved, watching him worriedly. "Raven?" She said quietly as the boy stood, unsure as to what he was doing. "Raven!" She cried, rather panicked at the sight of more blood. She got up quickly, running to the boys side and placing a steadying hand on his back, trying to get a look at him. " M-maybe you should go lie down. When was the last time you ate?" She asked, watching him worriedly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Harir clumsily tried to pick up Anderson's form after watching Sliet go over to the boy. The other was heavier than he looked and he struggled, pulling, dropping, pushing and eventually dragging the other by his foot in the direction of his room.

Raven glanced up at Sliet with glassy eyes, jerking in alarm as she touched him, and hesitated to reply at first when she spoke. "I- I can't e-eat. I can't get anything down. Not since we left." He got out weakly, shaking his head and looking afraid as she told him to lie down. "I-I don't want to sl-, I can't sleep, there's so much blood, I- everyone I-" His voice quavered as everything started to flood out of the  boy. "I-I can't stand it anymore Sliet, I-I don't want to live like this anymore, I just want i-it to stop, it's too much. I- can't eat, I can't sleep, e-every time I close my eyes I-I see my da- Joseph, or Elinore, or my family, or someone I've hurt or l-loved, screaming or d-dead or suffering-" His words choked off as tears filled his tired eyes again.  "I-I think I'm loosing my mind- I-I can't, I just want it to end." He broke off, trying to wipe his tears away with the back of his hand, too devastated to be embarrassed about crying. He knew he wasn't making much sense, he couldn't just stop people from dying, but it was too much for him. Raven just wanted to sleep and not have to wake up again; it would hurt so much less than watching everyone die around him. He went into silence, not sure why he'd let all his feelings out in front of Sliet. He didn't expect pity or a reply, he didn't care at this point.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Sliet listened to him with growing worry, her heart aching for the boy. She lifted her arm up, trying to make het intentions clear to him before slowly wrapping him in a hug, one hand rubbing gentle circles on his back and the other resting on the back of his head, stroking his hair lighty. "I'm sorry about your dad."she whispered to him. "I promise this will never happen again. It's going to be okay. ". She knew what he meant about not being able to sleep. She had similar nightmares herself. But her body could handle the strain if they got bad. Ravens couldn't. Maybe if he were to calm down a bitnit might help.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Raven blinked in confusion as he was embraced, feeling a tug in his chest. He shut his eyes tightly as his body trembled with each breath. He didn't know what to think, but he didn't want to be let go.
As she mentioned his dad, he hesitated, shaking his head. "I-it's not your fault."   He choked out weakly, his voice little more than a whisper. "I- I just thought-I wanted to think- that there might be some part left in him that-that lov-" He broke off, feeling more tears stream down his cheeks and unable to go on as she told him it was going to be alright. Everything just seemed to get torn away relentlessly. He tried to listen and believe what she was saying, but he felt so sick of believing in something that never came. He remained still as she tried to sooth him, trying desperately to stop crying.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:58 am

Sliet listened carefully, not entirely sure what to say. "I'm sure he did. You never stop loving someone completely. He just tried telling himself for so long that he had." She whispered, holding him a little tighter.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:34 am

Raven took a quiet breath, staring down. Everything felt so confusing and wrong, he felt like he was loosing his grip on just thinking straight, like he was drowning and couldn't pull himself up above the water anymore. The boy rested his head against Sliet's shoulder for a moment, the hug giving him an odd sense of relief. He didn't want to try to sleep again, but didn't think he could go on much longer like this. "I just don't know what to do." He admitted, feeling extremely pathetic and knowing it wasn't Sliet's job to look after him. She was probably going through a lot herself.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:59 am

"You could start by taking care of yourself." Sliet suggested softly pulling back a bit to look at the boy. "because iv'e worked hard to keep you alive this long, and if you die i'm going to kill you." She told him in her most serious tone possible.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 am

Raven looked at her quietly as she pulled back. "I.." He wasn't sure how to reply. It was easy to say that; but when the taste of food turned his stomach and sleeping for more than a couple minutes, even if he could stop tossing and turning, made his sleep a nightmarish hell, it felt like any attempts just resulted in the same restlessness. "I-I know, you've done so much for me, I know, I-I don't mean to be ungrateful, I'm trying, I really am, e-everything just feels so impossible." He told her truthfully, avoiding her eyes in shame.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:45 pm

"I'm only teasing you, kiddo. " she told him, looking over him again worriedly. Maybe there was something she could do. She held out one of her hands for him to take, confidently. "Can i see your hand for a second?" She asked the boy softly. This wouldn't be a longnterm solution, but it would do him until she could figure something else out.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next