Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Someone wants to push kids off of a building)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Training (Someone wants to push kids off of a building) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Someone wants to push kids off of a building)

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Sliet looked at the piece of toast with mild surprise. "Thanks" she said, reaching out to take it. She bit off a small piece, the sweet taste cheering her up a little."feel like learning some new tricks?" She half mumlbed, wiping crumbs away from her mouth.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Training (Someone wants to push kids off of a building) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Someone wants to push kids off of a building)

Post by Deathcap Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 pm

"Um, okay" Raven replied when she didn't answer about Pythi. He wasn't going to push it. Though, he was a little hesitant. It wasn't that he didn't want to learn, but he was worried about Kail after everything that had happened, and he didn't see the boy. Maybe Alpha had taken the other to train as well? He just hoped his friend wasn't worried or upset somewhere.
He didn't ask was Sliet wanted him to do. Thinking and worrying about the fire only made him anxious. He would just go with it for now.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon May 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Calor blinked up at his counterpart owlishly, tilting his head to the side. New clothes? For him? The very concept of it seemed strange to him, but he certainly wouldnt argue if thats what the other wanted to do.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Ijetu held out the clothing to the other. He hoped it would fit the kid. "It's cold, you'll need it. Just go change in a closet or something." He muttered. He didn't know how to feel about the odd little kid. He didn't like people in general, so he hoped the other would at least listen to him enough to be manageable.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Calor took the clothes wordlessly,  running off to get changed in the first room he found. H= struggled to put on the strange clothes, running into a wall trying to get unstuck when he had accidentally tried ro put his head through one of the armholes. He stumbled out once he was done, the one size too big clothes hanging off of his lanky form awkwardly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Ijetu walked back over warily as he heard the little guy thumping around, then stepped back as the other stumbled out, looking a little shaggy. He puffed out a breath. "Well- that'll do I guess." Come on, we're going to go get some practice done."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Calor followed him eagerly, his usually uncaring demeanor replaced with curiosity.he watched Ijetu both wary and expectant, waiting for further orders as he had been taught.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Ijetu led him to a quiet spot of the building and sat down, crossing his legs. "Alright. I'm going to speak to you, tell you a story or something, and I want you to mess up my words, anyway you can distort it, just try. Change what language I'm speaking, my use of words, anything." He told the other.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Calor followed right on the others heels, sitting down opposite him, trying to mirror the way he had his legs. He looked up at the instructions, confused about how he would do any of what he was saying, but if all he had to do was try... he nodded, suddenly worried about what would happen if he couldnt do as the other asked.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Ijetu glanced at the scared looking silent kid before taking a breath and starting a story. It was a fable he'd read and memorized in a book, one of many, though it was one a little more boring and a little less grim than most he knew, for the kid's sake. "One time, a thief rented a room in a tavern and stayed a while in the hope of stealing something which should enable him to pay his reckoning. When he had waited some days in vain, he saw the Innkeeper dressed in a new and handsome coat and sitting before his door. The Thief sat down beside him and talked with him. As the conversation began to flag, the Thief yawned terribly and at the same time howled like a wolf. The Innkeeper said, “Why do you howl so fearfully?' “I will tell you,” said the Thief, “but first let me ask you to hold my clothes. or I shall tear them to pieces. I know not, sir, when I got this habit of yawning, nor whether these attacks of howling were inflicted on me as a judgment for my crimes, or for any other cause; but this I do know, that when I yawn for the third time, I actually turn into a wolf and attack men.” With this speech he commenced a second fit of yawning and again howled like a wolf, as he had at first. The Innkeeper. hearing his tale and believing what he said, became greatly alarmed and, rising from his seat, attempted to run away. The Thief laid hold of his coat and entreated him to stop, saying, “Pray wait, sir, and hold my clothes, or I shall tear them to pieces in my fury, when I turn into a wolf.” At the same moment he yawned the third time and set up a terrible howl. The Innkeeper, frightened lest he should be attacked, left his new coat in the Thief’s hand and ran as fast as he could into the inn for safety. The Thief made off with the coat and did not return again to the inn.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Calor listened to his story atentively, desperately trying to change any of the words to Chicken, his face screwing up in the process. When Ijetu had finished his story, the boy looked down discouraged. He focussed on his feet now, a little frightened of what the other might do to him because of his failure. That was what happened after all, when he couldn't do what was asked of him; he was punished.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 pm

IJetu frowned a little when the other wasn't able to do anything, and looked afraid. God he was a bad teacher. He didn't have any people skills and the kid wasn't making it any easier. Not that he could really blame the little guy. He guessed he was some sort of slave or something. Ijetu's life before his predecessor had found him had been similar, so he could empathize with the boy, but it had been a long time ago and he'd changed a lot since then, so he wasn't sure how to deal with the other.
He stood up and walked over, awkwardly ruffling the kid's hair, trying to express that it was alright. He tried to keep his mouth shut though; most of the things he had to say were pretty snarky and hateful after having to deal so much with  Alpha and Upsilon lately, and he didn't want to make the kid upset.
"Hey...uh... it's alright...uh, let's go try something else." He thought for a moment. "Wanna go fuck with Alpha?" He asked with a little grin, then wondered if he should have sworn around the kid.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Calor tensed at the contact, but quickly relaxed again at the lack of pain. Green eyes looked up at Ijetu, surprised, but mostly confused. His expression quickly changed to something close to admiration and gratitude as the other spoke and he got to his feet as well. He was unsure as to what exactly the other meant by his words, but the thought seemed to make him happy, so Calor wasn't about to refuse, instead nodding rather enthusiastically.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:43 pm

IJetu smiled, glad the other was willing to keep trying. He got up, waiting for the other to fallow, and made his way down the hall, looking for Alpha. "Well, see, since we're around, everyone just kind of understands each other. For example, Omega speaks in a Norse Dialect, while Alpha speaks in some old root language of Mandarin, but everyone just seems to think take it as if everyone else is speaking in their language. " He explained. "We can change that though, just watch." He added mischievously. 
When they found Alpha, talking to a few others, he peered around the corner before making a few small gestures. Thin wisps of dark-gold light seemed to flutter and vanish around both his hands and Alpha.
After a moment, the others around him seemed to be confused as his words changed to a quick mandarin-sounding language. He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, until the others started to question what he was saying. He continued, then started to, with increasing frustration, repeat the same questions words over and over again until he was shouting and the others were in a mix between confused laughter and fear of his wrath.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Calor followed his counterpart eagerly, hanging on his every word as he spoke. He wat hed the others hands in awe, green eyes wide as Alphas sounds changed. He was supposed to be able to do that too? After the mans third or fourth attempt to communicate, Calor fell into a fit of giggles , bringing a hand up to his mouth to muffle the sound as best he could.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 pm

As Calor starting giggling, Ijetu did as well a little bit before Alpha turned towards them and his expression changed. "SHIT." He grabbed Calor in his arms and took off down the hallway as fast as his legs could carry him, which was pretty quickly. He dove around the corner of the hallway and teleported them both outside. Glanced around and realizing they hadn't been fallowed, he set the kid down and tried to hold back more relieved laughter. "Sorry, he wasn't supposed to see us," he said breathlessly, still grinning. "That's one thing you can do though. It takes a while to get the hang of it, so don't be worried. Even if you don't get it for a few years it should be okay, you can play with it in crowds and stuff. Nobody will know it's you. Alpha just turned on us because that's not the first time I've done that."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Calors laughter stopped abruptly when he was picked up, letting out a hushed eep as he was carried away.he looked around in confusion as he was set down, wondering how they had ended up outside. He listened to the other boy absently, though he still tried to change his every word to chicken, even if distractedly. He tugged at his collar a bit, the chain having been stuck between him and Ije when thsy were running and had choked him a bit, not enough to do any serious damage, but just enough to ache.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Ijetu noticed the quiet boy pulling at his collar and winced, feeling a pang of sympathy for the boy. He wondered briefly if the kid was so silent because he had been abused when he was a servant or something. "Hey.. want me to get that off of you? It can't feel good." He commented, holding his hands up to take it off if the other was okay with it.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 am

Calor looked up at the other, conflicted. His master would kill him if he wad ever found without his collar,. Although, recent events lead him to believe rather strongly that he would never see the cruel, older man again. The orange haired boy tilted his head to the side uncertainly to make it easier for the other to reach the buckle holding the collar on.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Ijetu bent down a little and unfastened the heavy collar carefully. Once it was off the kid, he dropped it onto the dead grass and gave Calor a small reassuring pat, noticing the other's uncertainty. "I guess it might be weird for you- I don't really know where you came from, but no one is going to put a collar on you or anything like that here, okay?" He told the boy seriously.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Calor lifted cold finger to touch the red skin of his neck where the collar had nearly rubbed it raw, running them gingerly over the patches. He turned his head and moved his neck around experimentally, surprised at the increased range of movement. He looked up at the other as he spoke, awestruck, green eyes wide and his mouth hanging open slightly. He wasnt sure how to react to this. It had been unheard of in the old place. He wasn't sure why either, but he felt rather safe here, as safe has he had ever been anyway.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Ijetu watched other move his head around and felt badly for the other, but was glad to see Calor's happiness at having the collar off, as sad as it was that this was something new and exciting for the boy. He let Calor be for a few seconds, thinking and trying not to get emotional over the whole thing. He glanced back up at the other. "Hm. Um, want to try teleporting? That's always fun?" He suggested.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Teleporting? That was a new one. Calor understood the meaning of the word, he always did, but it wasn't something he could ever remember hearing. Was that yow they had gotten out here? So was he supposed to be able to do that too? It seemed so... abstract, but if Ije thought he could, he could at least try. That could be useful too. The smaller boy nodded decisively, orange curls bobbing around his face.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Ijetu looked approvingly at Calor as the boy nodded his head. "Okay. Hm, how to do this..." he murmered to himself, looking around. "I'm pretty good at this, so don't expect to jump 50 feet on the first try. It takes a while." He told the other.  "Okay, try picking a point and focusing on being there. Or, not being where you are right now. It'll be more random; where you end up, if you do the second one, but it's easier if you just focus on wanting to move." He stood back a little, still kind of paranoid that Calor might teleport where he was and end up with his arm through him or something. 
He shuddered at the memory of the bear. God, why a bear?
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum