Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FW Part: One

2 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

FW Part: One - Page 40 Empty Re: FW Part: One

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Sliet watched the two, a bit more prickly than usual, giving Raven an 'I told you so' look at Raven when Anderson returned to his grumpy self. "they're taped to the bottom of the table." Sliet muttered as Anderson turned to leave, heading back to her room. "And those cookies aren't poisoned."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Anderson looked at Sliet with annoyance, then down at the cookies. "I wasn't aware I needed to worry about poison." The man replied indignantly. and what're you so pissy about? He thought, confused at her expression. It wasn't odd for her to be grumpy with him, but he wasn't sure how he'd offended her this time. He went and retrieved the spoons from beneath the table, muttering in annoyance, and then left with the cookies.

Raven watched Sliet go, his mind returning to Sam, though he pushed the feeling back and put the cookies away, before considering going to make sure Sliet wasn't seriously mad. Didn't she prefer space though? He fretted over what to do for a while, finally curling up with Luna and waiting to see if she came out to talk.

After nearly a week had passed, Anderson showed up again, knocking this time. "Sliet? Want to go get some mead?" He asked uncertainly, shifting on his feet. He wasn't sure who else to talk to about Lilla or request for help. He didn't exactly have friends... though he felt pretty awkward about asking Sliet for help. He'd have to play it off if he wanted to avoid mockery.
He was surprised when Raven opened the door, in his pajamas and looking at him distrustingly. The two exchanged some words before Raven left Anderson in the door way looking bewildered and silent.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Sliet heard Anderson at the door before Raven had even answered it, running to grab another shirt and kiss Harir goodbye before brushing past Anderson through the door. "Let's go"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Anderson looked up in surprise as Sliet rushed past him, then turned to follow her. "Eager to drown your sorrows there?" He asked, walking alongside her. "I think sugarpuffle just threatened me." The brunet added, caught between confused and bitter. "He's awful protective of mommy. Think he knows you can kick everyone's ass yet?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 pm

"I doubt it. I don't think he'll ever really understand that." Sliet sighed, reaching up to pull her hair back into a ponytail and out of her face. She did not need to get alcohol in her hair again. That shit lingers.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:35 pm

Anderson shrugged at her reply, going quiet as they made their way to the small bar inside the ship. It was clean, professional, and monitored closely, in the common fashion of the Flora in habitants. He sat down with Sliet after ordering mead with some of his credits, a little less eager to drink than normal. "Sliet... What do you think of Lilla?" He asked, avoiding her gaze.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Sliet sat next to him at the bar, Shrugging at his question. "I dunno shes nice. probably the only person around that doesn't get scared when I tell her things. almost a little too happy really." She Replied quickly, taking a drink. " why do you ask?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 pm

"Yeah..." He agreed absent-mindedly. "She's really nice. I... I don't know. I think she might... or maybe I might...I think she might actually, you know..." Anderson trailed off, becoming increasingly uncomfortable as he struggled to speak. It seemed to stupid now that he was trying to say it. "She wants me to go to supper with her in a few days. I mean, I don't know why someone would want me around while they're trying to eat, you know? and she gave me a hug after I said maybe." He sputtered out uncertainly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Sliet looked at him oddly as he tried to explain, not understanding in the slightest.She was about to ask him what he was getting at before the realization hit her. "Holy shit." She started, nearly amazed. "Sugarpuffle was right, wasn't he."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Anderson snorted nervously. "Maybe, I don't know. What does that little bastard know about love anyway?" He attempted to brush off the comment, taking a swig of his drink before he chickened out of talking about the whole thing. "I just... I don't know if I can do this." He admitted quietly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:49 pm

"You can do anything you put your mind to. " said sliet, parroting one of the many psychologists they had spoken to in the correctional facility. "Seriously though. You'll be fine."sbe continued, taking another drink. "Follow your heart."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Anderson snorted at her belief in him. "What heart?" He muttered. "I don't even know if Lilla is going to feel the same way when she knows more about me. I don't think I'm good enough for her." He admitted, a little looser and sadder with the drink in him, even thought it wasn't much.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 pm

"Oh I don't either. But as long as she doesn't figure that out you should be fine." Sliet teased, giving him a small smile.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Anderson shot a half angry, half sad look at Sliet, contemplating whether he could get away with kicking her chair over, then went back to his drink. He wasn't sure if Sliet meant it, any of it, really. "How're things on your end?" He asked, after a few moments of silence. "Nightmares getting any better with all the shrinks tryna help?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Sliet's expression soured at Andersons question, twirling her drink in her hand distractedly. "They're different... But i wouldn't say better. Different people. Different places. Same problems." She explained uneasily, not looking up at the other at all,seemingly off in her own world.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Anderson glanced over at her, as if waiting for her to elaborate. She was always so vague. "Wanna talk about them? I've got nowhere to go." He asked quietly, his speech a little less formal and harsh by this point, but he didn't really look sleepy or unaware.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:16 pm

"Nothing worth talking about" She insisted after a moment or two of consideration, downing the last of her drink in one gulp and getting to her feet. "I'm goin t get another round." She told him rather tensely before leaving the table.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:33 am

Anderson nodded, deciding to just let it be and enjoy his drink. He didn't have nightmares so much as guilt and regret during the day, but he guessed she just didn't want to talk about it. He felt like that was one of the things he shouldn't try to fight about. When he saw the other heading back, he spoke up again. "So, why do you take me drinking? If I'm so shitty why not Harir? Or Dumont? or that asshat friend of Dumont's?" He asked sarcastically, though he didn't seem actually mad just drunkenly inquisitive.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Sliet set a fresh drink next to anderson and took her seat, somewhat surprised by the question. She wasnt completely sure of the answer herself. "Most of them wont. Raven has problems with alcohol, bad things happened the last time we drank together, im not sure i would ever want to see pel drunk..." she listed the reasons casually before pausing. "Then theres that there have only ever been three people that could keep up with me. Youre not the best, but youre here. More than can be said about the other two.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Anderson snorted. "Im great at drinking." He told her confidently. "Who're the other two? Joseph? He joked, giving a bitter laugh, then stared off a bit, considering the humor of the alcoholism of a dead man and rethinking his joke, glancing down at his drink as his smile faded, maybe out of shame at his poor taste, but probably not.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:18 pm

"Oh hell no. You couldnt pay me to do anything with that asshole." sliet protested, rather offended. "No. My sister and an old friend." she clairified. "Come to think about it, i dont think either of them would like you very much."she added, looking away almost guiltily. She had been trying not to think about it too much, but it kind of felt like she was betraying kat by being friends with dudley, or even just being here and not shooting him in the face. But it was a bit late for that.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Anderson blinked at her. "If they're from earth I wouldn't be surprised." He muttered. "Do I know them?" He was sort of worried to ask. He'd spent almost fifteen years of his life doing the federation's dirty work out in the settlements. He'd be shocked if anyone hadn't wanted him dead.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:45 pm

"Well... Er." she started, unsure of how to explain. "Well... You know my sister for sure. Met her at camp not long before i left. You two spent the day together. Definitely didnt get along." she finished,trying to get the point accross without actually saying it. Anderson probably wouldnt get it anyway. Probably for the best.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Anderson watched Sliet in total confusion for a moment. "Wait, the droid-?" The words dried up in his mouth and he felt his limbs grow heavy at the realization. "That... was your sister?.. I...Sliet.." He hesitated, watching her face uncertainly. He hadn't felt any pity for the droid at the time; she'd attacked them, and nearly killed or wounded half his men, she hadn't been the victim or some runaway who the federation had grabbed up. She'd acted like the monsters that droids were said to be. What he'd seen they could be when one had destroyed his station at One Tree years ago.  Having her tortured for information and handed over to the federation had been reasonable measures in his mind. The longer he thought of it though, the more he recalled his words and actions in front of Sliet, and bile rose in his throat. "Why didn't you kill me? On the ship...I-if I...?" He asked almost quietly. She must have seem him as a monster himself. She was a droid, though it was hard to tell. The things he'd said. It. Machine. Weapon. That was Sliet, but he knew now it wasn't.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:09 pm

"That would be the one."she said somewhat numbly, staring into her drink. She took her time thinking about her answer."the kid asked me not to." she responded simply. "Weve all done terrible things." she finished taking another drink.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next