Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontier AU

2 posters

Go down

Frontier AU Empty Frontier AU

Post by Deathcap Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:22 pm

The boy hurried quickly through the brush as the sounds of the fight faded behind him and all he could hear was the blood rushing in his ears. He stumbled down a loamy slope before tripping and trying to catch himself, scouring his palms and knees on rough stones as he fell. He tried to get up, letting out a pained whimper and clutching at the wound in his hip as he tried to catch his breath, desperate tears springing to his eyes.
At the sound of hoof beats, he turned onto his back to face the rider, kicking at the sand and backpedaling as he tried to scramble up, but his legs gave out uselessly; his body was shaky and dehydrated. He felt as if he were made of little more than dry, brittle corn husks. He stared at the strange woman with wide, dark-ringed eyes, gasping hard to regain his breath.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Frontier AU Empty Re: Frontier AU

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:21 am

Sliet pulled on the reins, , her horse slowing to a stop near the boy. "What the hell." she grumbled. She glanced around quickly to make sure this wasn't an ambush, before climbing down for a better look. " you okay kid?" she asked as she approached.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 am

Raven blinked at her as she dropped down from the horse, shuffling back a little bit more and watching her as she approached. She'd fought his father's men; who was she? At her question, he hesitated, swallowing uncomfortably and wincing from the pain in his waist as he shifted. "I don't know." He rasped honestly, fearful of the stranger. He was so lost, and he didn't think he could run much longer. "M-my hip's shot...I..." He got out, raising a bloodied palm from his belt. "I don't..." He repeated, nearly listless from the shock and adrenaline as he tried to answer the woman.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:33 am

Sliet crouched to get a better look at him without getting too close. "Jesus kid, you need to get to a doctor."  she said, cringing at the boys appearance. "Wait. Who shot you?"
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:16 am

Raven hesitated, searching her face worriedly. He looked down at himself as she mentioned a doctor, swallowing. He didn't have any coin for a doctor. Maybe he'd be okay without one? Kait would know what to do, right? "It...It hurts a lot." He admitted.
The boy backed up a little bit more as she crouched, frightened of the other, his voice trembling at he tried to answer her. "T-those men. A few days ago, after I ran from... from Mr. Walker's men, after...he was gonna' kill me I think, because o' the letter..." He trailed off, dark eyes searching the dirt for the right words for what had happened, but he changed the subject, not sure if she'd want to kill him, too. "You...you shot them?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum