Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witch AU (aka the sad rp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Witch AU (aka the sad rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Witch AU (aka the sad rp)

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:23 pm

"Hello?" Raven asked softly as the other disappeared, swallowing and standing still for a moment before treading back to the road, reaching to pet the little one on his shoulder. "W-well. We're alone again. Are you doing okay?" He asked, not expecting a response as he continued down the eerie road, wishing the other hadn't left him.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:57 pm

The tiny creature chirped in response, rubbing her head along the boys cheek affectionately.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Raven felt a little warmth in the cold air as the other nuzzled him, and reached up to pet her gently, scratching the scales under her chin with his finger and leaned his head into her a little before doing his best to find his way through the trees and onto the road.

When the sun came up, he could see a town in the distance and felt relief in his chest. Thank god. He was exhausted, but made his way towards the city walls as quickly as his tired feet could carry him; the terror of last night felt like forever ago, yet hung over him like threatening clouds. "You're gonna have to hide a bit. We don't want anyone hurting you, okay?" He told her, voice weary.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:44 am

The dragon yawned hugely, hunkering down into the pack, content to nap for the time being, especially now the there was starting to be light everywhere. She wasn't sure she liked that.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:19 am

Raven reached into the pack to run his hand over the little lizard gently before tucking her in and getting it back over his shoulders.

Trying to remember the way to the brothel, he slipped through a long alley, keeping his eyes away from the few people resting there, but could see the light glimmering off the old stone of building at the other end. He felt uneasy, not sure what he was going to find there, and was suddenly lost in his thoughts, so much so that he barely heard the voice just behind him.

"Not even a hello?"
"What? Sorry?" He asked, almost dazed as he turned back to the girl he'd just walked past, wearing some kind of lacy cowl and a pretty but threadbare dress. Something about her threw him off.
"Are you headed to the brothel?" She questioned, stepping a little too close.
"Yes, but uh, I should go." He added. "Have a nice day."
"Well you won't find anyone, but I'm right here?" She propositioned.
"What do you mean?"
"If you're looking for some to keep you company-"
"No, why won't I find anyone?" He asked, feeling dizzy with panic. Had they moved? How would he track them down?
"You must be from out of town, yeah? that's alright, if it's privacy you're worried about, there's a beautiful little inn across the way. I'm sure you can afford it." She smiled warmly, glancing over Aislin's stolen robes.
"I-I really need to.. to go.. go find them." He tried uncomfortably, ignoring her for the most part as he started to press past.
"Listen kid, that's fine, but if you're gonna be rude and take off like that, how about you give me your purse for the time." She growled, her lilting voice dropping into a rough threat as he felt the cold point of a blade press into his back. He froze, glancing over his shoulder as he turned slightly, meeting her eyes for the first time. "H-hey, you don't have to do that, I- I-" He lost his terrified words, eyes widening after a second.
"Hand it over-"
"Pel!" He cheered.
"What?!" She questioning, confused, stepping back.
"Pel, do you remember me? It's me, Raven!"
She blinked before recognition sparked in her silver eyes and she let her arm fall to her side, seconds before he wrapped her in a hug.

He sat on the stone wall of the peer with her quietly, everything glistening golden-green in the late morning sun. He welcomed the warmth on his back, but he only felt a strange ice in his chest. "All of them?"
"Most... Some went to other cities, some are on the streets like me. The bishop wants us all starving in a convent... or on ropes."
"I'm sorry Pel... I never heard anything, or I would have come back, that's horrible." He whispered.
"What about...?"
The girl paused in silence, reaching to curl her hand over his, watching out over the water. "Rope." She admitted softly.
Raven leaned forward beside her, seeming to fold in on himself a little, burying his face in his hands, managing a shaky breath before it escaped into a sob.

Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:10 am

The creature wriggled and stretched in the pack after her nap. Something didn't smell good. She scratched at the opening to the pack in an attempt to wrestle herself free to assess the situation and help. It smelled like he needed help.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 am

Raven jumped as his pack moved, suddenly remembering the hatchling, he fumbled, unsure. "Hush-shh-" He tired, but Pel had already caught on. "What's in there?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and reaching to check, but he pulled the pack away, both sharing startled gazes.
"Well? what is it?" Pel prompted, almost laughing in bewilderment.
"You can't tell anyone." He whispered seriously.
The girl frowned.
"Promise!"
"Okay, Okay I promise, it better not be something weird, though." She whispered back.
Raven unclasped the bag a little, letting the little one peek out, his cheeks still wet with tears, but he was far more concerned with the lizard than anything else, now.

Pel looked at the creature curiosly. "What is that?" She asked.
"A dragon, a baby one." He explained.
Far from afraid, Pel looked at the little thing with wonder. "Hello." she breathed, reaching out a cautious hand to let it sniff her, like she would to a cat.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:48 pm

The dragon struggled out from the shoulders up, sniffing at the boy in concern and licking at his tears. She turned as the strange hand grew nearer, growling at the offending appendage. Was this person what made her boy so upset?  She snapped at the girls fingers, missing by a few centimetres, climbing out of the pack fully to rest on the boys shoulder defensively.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 am

Raven tried to soothe the little one, reaching up to run his hand over her head and neck, shushing her. "It's okay, she's my friend, you've gotta stop grumping at everyone." He chided, but his voice held only love, and the sorrow from moments ago.

Pel drew back quickly, taking the hint. "Sorry," She admitted softly. "Where did you find her?" She asked Raven.

At this, the other went quiet, still petting the lizard to soothe her.
"My mentor... he... he bought her, for potions, or something. I ran away with her." He got out, stomach flipping as he left out the details.

"Oh... wow. I thought they were only a legend."

"He did, too, I think. She might be the last, or one of very few." Raven explained, looking forelornly at his friend.

"So... what now?" Pel questioned.

"I... I don't know. I didn't know where else to go but here. Maybe try to find some place with other dragons... or somewhere safe for her. I've learned to make medicine, and I can work, but, I don't think a city is the place for a dragon- if my mentor was right, she's really valuable, I don't want someone to take her and hurt her." He explained.

"Hmm. Maybe there's more about them in the library, in Haneth?" Pel offered.

"Oh, maybe, but that's back the other way, I... I suppose I'll have to try."

"Need some company?"

"You want to come?"

"Sure. There's not much here for me. I've always wanted to see the big city, anyway, and... you're the only family I've got, I don't want to lose you again."

Raven smiled worriedly at his friend. "A-alright, maybe this'll be okay. What do you think?" He asked the baby, not really expecting an answer as he met her eyes.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:02 pm

The dragon licked at the boys face, hoping to help him. She chirped at him when he turned to her, staring back without understanding.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3