Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Iste looked up when her mother entered, her eyes red and watery from tears. "Mom!" She shouted, glad to see her, getting up and rushing forward to meet her. "There were a bunch of them. They hurt Ambrose bad." She explained, clearly distraught.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by Deathcap Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Moments after, Gena strode through the same doors, hurrying along with Kai in tow. She was dressed nicely in a fur lined coat, heels and red lipstick, but her walk was far more intent and angry than her usual mannerly, graceful steps.

Singer walked up to Iste, wrapping the other in a hug and holding her tightly for a moment, fear building in her chest as she looked around, noticing the doctor headed their way. "Stay here, it's going to be alright." She told her firmly, casting a wary glance at Kai and Gena before walking to meet the doctor and speaking to him quietly, following him into another section. 

Gena approached Iste then, brushing her arm lightly and looking her over in concern. "How're you holding up Sweetheart?" She asked, her voice tense and protective at the same time. "I heard what happened from Kai." Her dark eyes betrayed worry, but a far more intense anger burned beneath her crumbling composure. 
Kai stood back quietly, looking calm, but far from his cocky self.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue May 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Iste watched her mother leave anxiously, quickly swiping the tears from her eyes and trying to calm herself down a bit when she saw her aunt coming. Ambrose was going to be okay. "I-I'm okay." she stuttered, looking up at her aunt.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue May 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Gena rubbed the other's back gently and eased her down to sit next to her, pulling her into a hug. "It's okay if you aren't." She told her softly, her voice wavering a little.
"Iste, who did this to you?" 

A moment later, Singer walking slowly back into the room, her face ashen. 
She stared at Iste for a moment, hopelessness in her eyes as she shook her head and glanced away.
Gena looked up at her in concern. "What is it?" She breathed. 
Singer hesitated, unable to reply for a moment."They... they want to let her go. Said she won't walk again. If she even wakes up. She's got a fractured skull, arms, legs, internal hemorrhaging, they said she won't make it and they can't waste the drugs." She spat, but felt suddenly breathless.
"They have to let her try-" Gena whispered.
"What? Try to What?" Singer sputtered, her voice reaching a terse pitch. "To suffer a little longer?!"
"To pull through, she's a strong kid." Gena urged.
"She's ill."
"She's your daughter."
Singer took a breath, trying to compose herself. "Even if she wakes up, she can't walk, she's just going to sit there everyday suffering, she's ill, letting her go now, it's... it's kinder. She won't be in pain anymore." Singer protested, but she felt as though she was repeating some dry excuse, her eyes glistening. 
"Freddie, don't give me that bullshit, you think the ill want to die? You think Ambrose want's to die? She's a person. They're people! They're survivors!"
"And what do you know?!" Singer roared, stepping toward. "That's easy for you to say, you don't know anything about suffering!" 
Kai stepped forward, catching Gena's arm gently, but she tore away and struck Singer hard across the cheek.
The older woman stepped back, phased for a moment, but said nothing as Gena whirled on her heels, hurrying out of the room and slamming the door behind her.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Iste listened to the two argue, feeling tears prick at her eyes, running off to see her friend before the adults finished their argument.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:37 pm

"Iste-" Singer croaked as the other took off, but made no move to go after her, feeling like her throat was closing up. 
Kai looked out the closing door after Gena, but turned to the older woman, sighing and fitting his hands in his pockets. When she looked at him, he was thrown off to see her usual hateful glare towards him had faded into naked agony and fear. 

Ambrose laid quietly in the hospital bed, bandages covered most of her face, only leaving one eye and part of her mouth and jaw uncovered. Her breath was slow and labored, and blankets were pulled up to her neck, her bandaged hands and arms resting at her sides. She heard Singer's and the doctor's voice, but could only make out parts of their speech, before the muffled yelling from the other side of the wall. 
When she heard the door open again she tried to open her eyes, hoping Freddie was coming back. She didn't want to be alone. When she saw the blurry blond of Iste's hair she tried to focus, swallowing and blinking weakly. "Iste?" She breathed. "What's going on? No one will talk to me." She whimpered with a raspy voice, feeling very uncertain. Singer hadn't even seemed to notice she was awake, and none of the doctors would speak to her directly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:33 pm

SKIP ROS AND SOM
----------------------

Ros walked her usual route back from selling her scavenged items, credits and fresh goods filling her satchel and a light feeling in her chest. She had healed considerably from the wound in her side, but was still careful not to push herself too hard while her lungs regained their strength. While her body felt much better, she her mind kept going back to her lost friend. She felt anger towards the girl, but more than anything because she had left her, and because she was worried sick for the other. She walked past their meeting place on every trip, and watched the soldiers for Somnia's face, but hadn't seen any sign of the other. She refused to believe the other was dead; holding out hope the other would turn up, but she felt her optimism fading with each day she didn't see the girl, and felt growing fear that the other had been hurt for helping her.

She felt a gust of cold wind tug at her clothes, and shivered as icy flakes assaulted her face, turning her dark eyes skyward to the billowing mass of cotton clouds descending over the ruins from the north. They'd been right about the storm - she had to get home before she was buried in the snow.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Sonia trudged her way through the ruins, her coat pulled tightly around her for warmth and her pack heavy at her side. Her rescuers certainly hadn't let her leave empty-handed, and at this point it wasn't necessarily such a good thing.

It had been a while since shed been in the ruins, and she hadn't been that familiar with them to begin with, so she was having a hard time finding the home of her friend. She had been wandering out here for a day or so already, trying to avoid other people and especially the military patrols. She was grateful that few wandered in this far.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Ros headed along at a hurried pace, keeping out an eye for dogs or other scavengers until she saw the form of another person. She initially felt concern, until she saw the wisps of light brown hair and glanced up at the other, her heart leaping in her chest. She pushed her hood back and took a step foreward, glancing around, but there were no sign of other soldiers, and Somnia was wearing civilian clothing. "Somnia!" She yelped, her voice squeaking in her throat before she ran forwards, barely stopping herself from hugging the other, not wanting to upset her. She halted short, practically bouncing on her heels as she looked the other over and met her eyes, unsure of what to do with her hands as they swayed at her sides before clutching her bag strap at her chest. "Somnia, you came back, are you okay? Did they hurt you? You're not in uniform?" Her words tumbled out of her in a stream as she checked her friend to make sure she was okay, just happy to see her alive and well.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:25 pm

Somnia looked up, startled at the sound of her name, feeling relief wash over her at the sight of her friend. She smiled at the others excitement, somehow feeling safer than she had in a very long time. "i'm fine. how's your side?" she asked with a note of concern.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Ros shifted uncertainly on her feet, still smiling back at the other with relief and joy. "G-Good. Can I hug you?" She asked hopefully, raising and dropping her arms at her sides.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Somnia nodded, reaching forward to embrace her friend happily. she had felt weird about this at first, but she had come to enjoy the hugs with time. they were nice.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Ros held the other tightly, resting her head on the others shoulder and closing her eyes for a minute. "I was scared for you." She whispered, drawing back. "Are...are you coming with me?" She asked, worry tight in her voice before her eyes lit up in realization. "We have to get inside, there's a blizzard coming, if we stay out here we'll be buried." She informed the girl, looking at her in questioning.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:55 pm

"That was the plan. I mean, i-if it's okay with you?" Somnia stuttered. it hadn't yet occurred to her that it could be an issue.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:29 am

"Of course!" Ros smiled, gesturing fro the other to follow her into the ruins. "I...I set aside blankets for you, encase you came back." She admitted softly, staring down. As they headed deeper into the ruins, the snow fell heavier, and she watched her steps along the rubble as they went, checking back to make sure Somnia was still behind her.
When they reached the small shack, Ros moved the cover from the door and pushed her way inside, letting Somnia in before allowing it to fall shut behind her. The inside was shadowy and still, only the white-red embers of a fire remaining in the makeshift stove.
Ros quietly grabbed the large, puffy coat and passed it to Somnia before stoking the fire, trying to build up the warmth in the small house.
"What happened to you? Are you alright?" She asked, glancing back at her friend.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 am

Somnia shrugged the coat on, finding a spot to sit near the fire. "I-I'm fine. I made a new friend. S-She helped me. " The girl explained, glad to be safe and back with her friend.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:35 am

Ros glanced at the other curiously. "Thats good. I really missed you. I was scared you were mad at me when you left." She admitted uncertainly. "I'll make a bedroll for you tonight, you can sleep in mine till then." She offered, walking over to her shelf of food. "Do you want beans, or beans for supper?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:46 am

Somnia felt a kind of warmth in her chest knowing that her absence had been felt. "Well, beans do sound good..." She started to say, rummaging through the pack that singer and addie had packed for her. "But I think... Peaches would be better." She finished, pulling out a can of the sweet preserved fruit mush.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:59 am

"Sorry Somnia, I don't have-" She turned, looking disappointed, but her face quickly brightened as the other held the can up. "What?! How did you get those?!" She asked quickly, walking back over, delighted, and plopping down beside her friend.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:07 am

Somnia smiled at her friends reaction, glad to have made her smile. "I told you. I made some new friends." She explained, handing over the can.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 am

Ros grinned, content without an explanation as she took the can and got up, opening it back at the counter and plopping it equally - with a tiny bit more in Somnia's portion - into two bowls, and walked back with two water rations and some sweetbread she'd brought back from her trading. She handed Somnia her half and smiled. "Thank you."
She nestled down a little closer to her friend than before, just happy to have her back and safe, and wanting to make sure the other knew she still cared for and trusted her; that she didn't blame or hate her for what the lieutenant had made her do. She'd gotten over her own feelings of betrayal pretty quickly; Somnia had been afraid and probably would've died if she'd refused, and she had come back for her at the risk of her own life after, and she was back now. She stretched her legs out to warm her feet against the heat of the hearth, and dug into her food happily.
The fruit wonderfully sweet, and she hummed warmly as she spooned the peaches into her mouth, trying to make them last; setting the dish on her legs and just enjoying the moment.
When she'd finished the fruit, she set the dish aside and gently leaned into Somnia, resting her head on the other's shoulder lovingly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Sonia smiled as Ros leaned into her, appreciating the affection. she was just so happy that they were both safe and healthy as ever.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:38 am

After Ros had cleaned up and stored away her supplies, she worked on a bedroll for Somnia, starting with a sleeping bag and stuffing it with several pillows along it's length, and cushioned it with stuffing and blankets; zipping it up to create a plush, flat mattress. When she had laid it out beside hers; Somnia's closer to the warmth of the fire, she dressed it with her warmest blankets and a pillow. "Hows that? Soft enough? Too Soft?" She asked curiously, pushing on it to make sure it was thick enough to spare Somnia from the cold, hard floor beneath. Insulation was important; especially so her friend wouldn't get sick or weak from the cold, and being sore while trying to climb and scavenge was no good either. Somnia seemed strong, but she was smart enough to be scared for her fragility when it came to her health and well being.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:02 pm

"It's perfect." Som breathed, moving to sit on her new bed. It was way better than her cot had been in the military.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 pm

Ros smiled gently at her friend, sitting then on her own roll and wrapping her blanket over her shoulders. "I'm glad you came back. Everything's going to be okay, Somnia." She added, hoping to assure the other. She didn't know much about Somnia's life, but she had seemed so scared last time.
With that, she crawled into her own bed, facing Somnia and enjoying the smell of wood smoke and food in the air as she started to grow sleepy.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum