Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp Empty Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by Deathcap Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Ros headed along the snowy road, walking a little slower with her satchel heavy with mason jars of preserves and old cat food cans. It had been a hard day; but it'd payed out... As long as it was all edible enough to sell. She walked a little funny from the hunger pains in her stomach, and was debating dipping into one of the jars when the ground shifted beneath her feet. She was too shocked to cry out as the weakened old pavement gave way and she plunged downwards. She felt her body connect with wooden and concrete rubble, and whimpered as she tired to struggle up. Looking around, she realized she was in some kind of basement or underground building. The evening sky was murky above her, and the surface out of reach. One wall was against the hole she'd made, and she quickly tried to jump and grab onto the top, pushing her legs against the wall. Her fingers couldn't quiet reach the edge, and crumbled more under her hands. In a panic, she looked around, but only more collapsed rubble surrounded her, and there didn't seem to be any way leading out, only darkness and cobwebs coating the old structure. Shouting for help in her desperation, she tried over and over again to crawl out, until her hands and knees were raw and bloody with the effort, and her throat was sore from shouting.
As the darkness settled in, she quieted down, fearing that something less human would hear her, and sat against the cold stone wall, trying to burrow into her sweater for warmth.
Eventually, she opened one of the jars, full of pickled sausages, and ate the entire thing. She didn't want to use up her find, but she hadn't eaten since the day before, and had no idea how long it would take for another scavenger or outlaw to come by, let alone someone that would help her.

She sat there throughout the night, managing to resist sleep, though by the time the sun rose, her now scarred hands were numb and sore, and she could barely move them to make any further attempts to climb out. She attempted to shout again, but her throat stung with the effort. She began trying to push rubble over to to the wall, but could scrape together little other than crumbing bricks and rusty nails.
Gingerly gathering up a few more chucks of brick in her arms, she heard something. Footsteps.
Ros ran out to the wall, shouting despite her sore throat. "Is someone there?! Help! Please help me, I'm stuck! I have food! Please! Anyone?!" She cried out, looking up and around desperately for someone to come.

Last edited by Kazukedud on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp Empty Re: Som/Ros + Iste/Ambrose/Rebels Rp

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Somnia wandered the ruins aimlessly. it was nice not to be around the military finally, though the ruins didn't offer much comfort. She jumped at the sound of a voice. nobody else was supposed to be out here. Had she been caught? She relaxed slightly when she realized that it couldn't be anyone from the military, they were offering her food after all, and even if it was then they shouldn't be out here either. She crept over to the hole cautiously, avoiding the visibly wakened parts of the road as not to fall in as well. She regarded the other in the hole almost warily, but said nothing. She probably could help, nobody was here to get her in trouble, but wasn't she supposed to shoot people that were out here. To do that would be admitting that she herself had come out there though.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Ros's face lit up when another appeared at the mouth of the hole, then promptly fell into fear as she recognized the uniform. She went silent, stepping away from the wall and deflating a little. What had she done? She was like a fish in a barrel.
When the other just stared at her, she looked back in silence, her heart thundering as she stood paralyzed. "H-h-Can-can you help me? P-please- I'm sorry I- I'm out here- I just want to get out of this hole- I-I won't come back here again- I promise-" She spoke softly, shaking under her sweater.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:49 am

Somnia listened uncertainly. She considered it for a moment before stepping back from the hole and scanning the area. there didn't seem to be anybody else around to catch her, or anything to help her get the strange girl out of the hole. She hesitated before laying down beside the hole, reaching one hand down for the other and bracing herself against the edge. "Take my hand" She instructed quietly.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 am

Ros felt a fluttering of relief in her chest as the other spoke, taking a hesitant step forward at first and then reaching up to grasp onto the other's hand with her trembling one, with the other's help, she started scrambling up carefully, and pushing herself away from the hole. When they were a safe distance from the crumbling part of the road, she all but threw herself at the other, hugging her gratefully and smiling. "Thank you, Oh my gosh thank you so much. You saved my life. I thought I was going to die down there." She rambled, finally letting go.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Somnia scurried away from the hole once the other was free, tensing up in surprise when the other hugged her. She stood there frozen in shock for several seconds before gently trying to push the other away. This was weird. Why did she help the other again? If she breathed a word of this to anyone they could both be shot. She scrambled backwards a couple steps, nearly falling into the hole herself before catching her balance and looking at Ros as though she was insane.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Ross let go and stepped back as the other pulled away, moving to give her some room. She looked extremely uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, I just thought... thank you for helping me." She spoke more softly, hesitating for a moment. "My name is Ros." She added, smiling a little more timidly at the other, while rummaging through her pack with one hand for something.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:42 pm

"Don't mention it." She muttered, brushing herself off. She looked up when the other spoke again, wondering for a moment if she should give the other her name or not. "Somnia." She stated simply. The girl jumped a little bit when she noticed the others hand in her bag, her own hand twitching towards her gun.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 am

Ros smiled at the other. "That's pretty; I haven't met anyone named Somnia before," She commented. "It sounds really soothing, like sleep." She went on, looking up and then back down, finally pulling a medium-sized plastic and cardboard package from her satchel. There were tiny dried fruits, nuts, and bits of chocolate in a colorful mix. "Here, for the help." She added warmly. The plastic crinkled softly with the movement as she held it out to Somnia. She had soup, pickles and other cans of food to sell, as well as a few packaged granola bars, but she figured that would be the most convenient for the other to carry, though she felt a little guilty she didn't have anything else to offer.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Somnia relaxed when the other pulled out the bag of food. Despite how relieved she felt that Ros wasn't pulling a weapon on her, this still felt weird. "T-thank you." she stuttered, surprised and a bit uncertain at the gift. She reached out to take it gently, unsure if she should feel like she might break it or if it might blow up on her.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:16 am

Ros smiled as the other took it, standing back a little bit. "Yeah, thanks for getting me out of that hole." She added, glancing at the sun in the sky. She'd have to hurry if she was going to make up for all the time she'd lost. Taking a few steps away, she glanced back at the brunette. "I.. I should go, but if you come back, maybe we can talk again?" She asked. "Anyways, bye Somnia." The girl added hurrying away deeper into the ruins.

Over the next couple days, Ros frequented the same area, hoping to see the other again. She still wanted to repay her new friend, and was a little more than hopeful to have someone else to talk to. Heading back home one day, she spotted the other a little ways off and nearly jumped with excitement, taking off for the girl. She ran up with a smile on her face, clutching her satchel. "Hello! You came back." Ros pointed out unnecessarily, slowing as she caught up to the other, walking beside her. "How have you been? I know it's only been two days, but a lot can happen in two days. Like I was bit by a dog." She stated, holding up her messily bandaged arm, and giving an uncertain look. "But I'm fine, so..." The girl stumbled over her words, realizing she hadn't yet given the other a chance to speak.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:23 am

Somnia watched the other girl leave quietly, still extremely confused.

The next two days were business as usual. She kept the bag of fruit, nuts and chocolate in her coat to make sure nobody stole it, deciding it would be best to save it for when she could really use a pick-me-up. She kept thinking about the strange girl in the ruins, debating as to whether or not she should really go back. Ros didn't seem dangerous, but if word got out that either of them had been out here, they could both be shot. By the time the second day rolled around, she was almost eager to go back to the ruins, more than tired of the usual stuff back at camp. the usual, terrible stuff. She jumped when the other approached, looking at her anxiously. "H-hi. Are.. are you sure that you're okay?" She asked uneasily, gesturing towards the bandages on the girls arm.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:34 am

Ros smiled at the other, looking down at her arm and reexamining it. "I think so? It's still really sore, but I washed it with seawater, so I think it's going to be okay." She explained, though, she new very little about taking care of wounds. She'd bruised herself up a lot over the years, but had just kind of guessed about what to do based on her scant knowledge of the subject.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 am

Somnia looked at the other somewhat worriedly. Despite her basic knowledge of first aid and the sea, she was guessing that the seawater was a bad choice of antiseptic. She looked around anxiously for a moment before turning back to Ros. "H-here. Let me take a look at it." She said softly, sitting on a piece of rubble.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:49 am

Ros watched the other with concern as she looked around before offering to help. Was someone watching her? "S-Sure, okay." She replied, walking over and sitting down next to Somnia and carefully pulling the rags she'd used away from the wound. She winced at the slight sting and trustingly held her arm out to the girl. Her wrist and lower arm was marked with deep, slightly closed holes from the bite of a large canine, though the wound wasn't overly swollen or reddened. She glanced up at Somnia with curious eyes, wondering if the other was some sort of doctor/
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Somnia looked over the others arm scrutinizingly. it didn't look too bad, but she should probably wrap it up better than it was at least. She reached into one of her pockets for the small pack of bandages. She pulled out some gauze and wrapped the wound gingerly, trying not to put too much pressure on it and hurt her.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Ros tried to hold still as the other replaced the bandages on her arm, feeling grateful; the other was so kind, especially where they'd just met. She wanting to give the other a hug, but remembered how uncomfortable it'd been last time, and hesitated, smiling at her thankfully instead as the other wrapped her arm gently. It hurt a bit and her eyes were watering but she tried not to make a fuss, worried the other would think she was a baby. "Thank you... I think that's better than mine" She laughed a little. " You're a really sweet person, you keep helping me. Are you a doctor in the army?" She asked curiously.

As she was speaking a little cream-colored cat approached, letting out little chirpy mewls in greeting. It ran up to the girls feet, looking hesitantly as Somnia before being scooped up by Ros.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Somnia gave a small smile at the others comment, blushing a bit at the mention of her being sweet before coming back to herself. "N-No. Just a soldier."She stuttered, more relaxed than usual.The brunette watched the cat curiously as it approached, unsure of how to react to the small animal.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Ros blinked at the girl. "Oh, okay." as the cat approached, she picked her friend up carefully and scratched underneath her chin. "Hello Peanut. This is Somnia." The girl commented happily, running her hand down the animal's back.

The cat flicked her tail in Ros's face as she got to her feet, curious about the new human. She stepped with tiny, soft paws onto Somnia's lap, sniffing at her before giving her a friendly headbutt and meowing to be pet.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:47 am

Somnia blinked at the small creature as it settled in her lap. She wasn't entirely sure what to do with it for a moment before bringing her hand up to scratch behind the small felines ears, smiling a bit as she did so. Peanut was very soft.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Ros grinned as Somnia smiled at the cat. "She likes you." She commented happily, sitting back and watching the two for a moment. "H-hey Somnia? Did you want to come see my house? I have a bunch of cool stuff and we could eat together or something?" She asked hopefully. She really hoped the other would want to keep being her friend, though she worried she might seem kind of boring or dumb, where Somnia was in the military and obviously pretty smart.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:38 am

Somnia pated the cat contentedly for a tme before looking up at the other in surprise. "O-okay, I mean. If you're sure."she managed to stutter out. If she was anyone else, Ros would probably be dead right now if not long before. She was starting to really worry about the naivety of her new found aquaintance.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Ros hopped up excitedly as the other agreed, standing and stepping down from the piece of rubble. "Okay, great!.. and of course I'm sure. I bet it's warmer than those army tents. I have a fire place; I built it myself, it took a while to make sure the smoke was going outside, but it's pretty good now. Oh, and I have all sorts of cool stuff I've found out there too; books, though I cant really read them, and all sorts of weird foods. Most of it I trade for money, so at some point I can go out into the settlements a get a home. That's where my family was from. My mom used to tell me about it all the time. I went out there once, the fields are so open and big, and there so much more to explore." Ros rambled on to her friend, still smiling, as she headed into the ruins, making sure she wasn't leaving the brunette behind as she climbed over rubble and carefully made her way though practiced pathways. "The sunset is so pretty out there... Almost as pretty as on the beach. OH!" She blurted out suddenly, looking at the other excitedly. "Oh I bet you haven't been to the beach, huh? it's kind of off limits. We should go there! Uh.. sometime.. I guess you're kind of busy. But it's the best thing in the world, everything turns golden and glittery." She tried to explain, making little motions with her hands.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Somnia listened to the other curiously. Ros was definitely interesting. She jumped back a bit at the others sudden burst of excitement, or... more excitement than before. "S-sure. That sounds nice."She said giving a small awkward smile.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Ros smiled back at the other, heading along carefully as the led the other back to her home in the ruins. The snow that blanketed the streets was lined by the foot prints of dogs and other animals, and at one point they crossed the trail of pair of boots. When they neared Ros's home, she took lengths to hide her own trail, walking along rooftops and rubble. When they reached another set of prints identical to leading from the center of a lower roof. She went to the center, scraped away some snow and opened a hatch. Climbing down onto the rubble below she stepped into her house. It was small, with some of the areas crumbled. The walls were lined with shelves, with a stack of wood in one corner next to a makeshift fireplace surrounded by pots. "Ta-daa." Ros piped, moving to help the other climb in before heading over to the fire place, and piling in some wood.
She reached into a jar of collected liters and worked at it before starting a small flame, finally standing back as it grew.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum