Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bircab Collapse Au

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Bircab Collapse Au - Page 7 Empty Re: Bircab Collapse Au

Post by FictionalPieces Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Kail nodded a little bit and listened as he spoke. "I'm glad you made it away okay," he said softly. He didn't even want to think about what Hortatio would have done to Raven had he caught him trying to sneak away instead of heading back to camp. Shaking it for now, he nodded a little bit "Of course I'd be okay with it," he assured the other. "The company'll be nice.." He didn't expect Raven to stick with him the whole time of course, but he wasn't going to argue with the other staying with him either. "I guess we keep going then?"

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Bircab Collapse Au - Page 7 Empty Re: Bircab Collapse Au

Post by Deathcap Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Raven nodded shakily, still glancing over his shoulder in worry, but feeling strangle lost now that he was out here. In the times he'd run away before, Horatio had just caught up to him, but he wasn't even sure where he had planned to go. Over the years, he'd learned to fight and survive, but he hadn't anything but Horatio in so long. Even the thought made him feel a strange pang as he caught up beside Kail, even now feeling guilty for leaving; confliction swirling around in his head. He walked quietly beside the other as they headed on, still nervously glancing around and keeping his voice low; feeling so far from safe.

When the sun started to sink below the trees far ahead, a low chill crept into the air, and the noise of the day fell into silence. Raven glanced at Kail quietly, his unease numbed only by his exhaustion at this point, wondering if they should stop and make camp. He'd learned early not to make fires alone; if bandits saw the smoke they would be drawn right to them, but he hadn't spent a winter alone, either. Horatio's camp was well fortified and full of people, for all it had been, it had been warm, but they wern't safe out here, alone. "M-Maybe we can find a place in one of the buildings off the road... I dont think a fire would be a good idea with the camp so close." He whispered softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum