Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMMUNICATIONS TOWER

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

COMMUNICATIONS TOWER - Page 3 Empty Re: COMMUNICATIONS TOWER

Post by Deathcap Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Alpha grit his teeth angrily, his eyes wide as he looked at the burnt remains of the structure. "Yes..." He hissed. "We could pick up broadcasts from that..." He said, putting a thumb and forefinger to the bridge of his nose and shutting his eyes as he tried to ward off the oncoming headache. He really hoped that destroying the tower had been necessary. He looked around for any sign of Eta or humans, but only saw a couple dead and injured humans strewn on the ground, but payed them little attention, none looked like they were going to be getting back up or calling reinforcements.

Hearing commotion, Willow woke up from where she had been curled on the floor, beneath a side table. Most of the demons were out with their counterparts, after a group had left this morning to go somewhere, so she was a little confused to hear someone moving around. She caught the scent of blood and perked up, immediately curious and slightly hungry. She'd missed breakfast in the morning, when she'd been out side looking for a squirrel alternative to the odd food they'd been feeding her. Through she doubted they'd found anything to kill, so she was concerned. Getting up, she ran silently up the stairs, looking around anxiously only to see Kail. She stared at him from beneath the white pelt of fur that covered her shoulders and worked as a hood. While she wasn't that great at communicating, she had been able to understand the others pretty well. "Me." She announced. "Others are with their friends." Was that the right word? Most kids were practicing with their counterparts, yes, but that didn't sound right.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Daer took a small step back as Alpha hissed. He looked at the burnt remains of what had once been the tower. "Maybe they had to... we still don't exactly what happened besides that they were attacked by the humans..." he said softly. Picking up broadcasts from the tower had been important for them, but if destroying the tower had been the only way for the boys to get out and to safety, he didn't blame them. "They're alive, Alpha. And I'm sure that Eta is too... I know the tower helped us, but the boys are well, and that's what matters." Looking over the human's bodies on the ground, he made sure that none of them were Eta. "Do you think he may have gone to find young Phi's group?"

Kail chewed on his bottom lip as he listened to the quietness of the building. Surely someone had to be around. Not all of the demon's counterparts were here. Maybe they had gone with other's to watch or even help if they could? Crossing his arms over his chest, he looked around and had been about to call out again before he saw Willow come to the stop of the steps. He nodded slightly "Is everyone out?" he asked, tilting his head. "Those that don't have their counter parts here I mean..?" he added. He glanced over his shoulder back to the room at the end of the hall. While he was glad that at least one person was still here, he needed to talk to one of the demons.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Willow shrugged, uncertain. She thought of those that didn't seem to have a kid with them at most times... Upsilon? maybe Mu? She'd seen a few others without their counterparts, but most seemed to mind their own business. She knew where Upsilon's room was because she saw her chatting to Epsilon all the time, despite the other trying to keep away from her in most cases. She whisked away from Kail to go find the woman and retrieved her from her room promplty, hurrying the slightly frightened looking woman up the stairs.

Pythi walked up the stairs quickly, concerned by the fluffy-looking girl driving her with slightly confusing words. Walking up by Kail she looked at the two. "What's going on, are you trying to find your mentors?" She asked softly, a hint of concern on her face. She cast a glance at Willow, who shook her head with a toothy look, and then at the boy next to her.

Harir noted some of the people had been killed brutally, others dead with no obvious marks except signs of being poisoned, but he didn't see Peter and started to grow worried. He stepped over some of the carnage, trying not to smell the mess. It was surprising that Kail and young Omega had made it out at all. "Eta?" He called softly, looking around for the other.
"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Kail nodded his head slightly as she simply shrugged. Watching as she walked off quickly, the brunet blinked and stared after her for a moment. Had he said something wrong? Letting out a small sigh, he closed his eyes for a moment and had been about to turn around and walk back to the room, though stopped when the girl came back with one of the demons.
Shaking his head as he was asked if he was looking for his mentor, he chewed on the inside of his cheek. "Uh no... I know where Alpha is, and uh.. zeta is the last person I want to be around..." he said softly, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked down. "Things at the tower... they didn't go as well as we thought..." he said quietly, refusing to look up at her. "I think the humans knew we were going to be there... they attacked us... Raven got injured and we got separated from Eta trying to get away...." he explained. "Me and Raven got back... Daer healed him and him and Alpha went to go and find Eta... I uh... just thought someone should know..."

Daer carefully stepped through the square, keeping his gaze up from the ground as he stepped over the dead bodies. At least it seemed like Peter had been here and had been able to hold his own for a little while. He tried to hold his breath for as long as he could so he didn't have to smell anything. "I don't think he's around here..." he replied softly, looking back at Harir. "Should we chance going further to find him?"

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:22 am

Peter was sitting against the wall on the inside of an old building when he heard his name. It was actually nice to hear a familiar voice for once. He pushed himself to his feet rather painfully, fresh blood welling from the wound in his side and running over the hand he had pressed tightly to the injury. Yeah, it hurt like a bitch, but he had been hurt far worse than this before. At least he thought he had, he was covered in blood andmit was hard to tell what was fdom the humans earlier and what was his own. He walked slowly out of the building in the direction he thought he had head the voice. He had guessed someone would come looking for him once the boys mademit back, if they got back he supposed, though he had seen them get away after the geniouses blew up the tower. "Took you long enough." He called towards Daer and Harir when they came into sight, a cocky smile plastered on his face.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:54 am

Harir narrowed his eyes in both relief and concern as the other showed up suddenly, drenched in blood. "Eta?.. what happened? I thought you were dead." He snapped angrily, though there was worry behind his aggression as he walked up to the other before realizing he was still injured. He hadn't healed yet? "About time? Why didn't you come back?! The two kids were half dead, and now the tower is in this state, and you're just sitting hear waiting for more humans to come along?" He demanded, his eyes flicking over the other, shaking with annoyance. "You're still hurt..." He trailed off, noticing the fresh blood. "At least let Daer look at you before you bleed to death, hm?" He asked impatiently, his voice hesitant.

Upsilon went quiet as the other explained what had happened, looking slightly pale at the news. “Oh. I... I suppose Harir will deal with that when he comes back. E-Eta heals, you see. We all do. He'll be fine. He will.” She trailed off, looking down in silence before glancing back up, as if having forgot something. “And Sliet's counterpart? He's alright as well?” She asked, though looked more shaken up about the Eta's disappearance than anything.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:20 am

Hearing footsteps, Daer tensed up and stood still, his heart racing. Oh god had the humans found them!? Letting out a sigh of relief as it was Eta that stepped out as opposed to one of the humans. As Harir snapped at Peter, the blonde walked over and looked nervously up at Alpha "He's alive and that's what matters. Though, Alpha is right Eta..." he said, turning his attention to the male. "Regardless of if you got split up during the fight or not, you should have tried to get back across the river... It would have been better if you had found the kids again though... Young Zeta was shaken up more than anything, but if he hadn't gotten to us in time, young Omega would have died..." Blinking as he noticed the blood and as Alpha spoke about it, his brow furrowed. No matter how bad his wounds had been, Eta should have been able to have himself healed by now. Taking a step towards him, he placed a hand against his side and healed the wound. 

Kail nodded slightly "I remember either Alpha or Daer mentioning something about healing..." he said softly, looking at her. He really didn't remember if they had said anything about it, or if it pertained to only what Daer was capable of doing. Looking down as she brought up Raven, he held his breath for a moment. "I don't know... He had been shot by an arrow and has lost quiet a bit of blood... Daer said he'd probably be okay... But that's if he didnt lose to much blood..." Realizing that he had only come out to find someone quickly, he dipped his head "I.. I should get back to him noe though..." he excused him before turning on his heal and heading quickly down the hall before disappearing back into the room. Having forgotten the chair, he held in a sigh before settling down with his back against the wall at the head of the bed for the time being. 

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:52 am

"Aww, c'mon. You know you love me. If i were to try and come back the movement would have made me bleed out by now and what would you do without me?" Peter rambled, putting on his most mock innocent face he could manage with all of the carnage as he moved his hand out of the way so Daer could get at the injury. "So i decided to hide out here until i healed but that one wound wouldnt close." He explained airily hismatention shifting to the bodies littering the ground in search of one man in particular. Once he spotted him, he stepped over a few corpses to stand at his side. "This one managed to get behind me with a knife. Wone be doing that again." He laughed, far too happy for the situation. Eta leaned down tompull the knife from the mans chest where he himself had put it after pulling it out of his own side. "Y'think this might have had something to do with it?" He asked, showing the blade to Harir.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:11 am

Harir watched Peter with a severe lack of amusement as the other joked around, his concern washing away to be replaced with quiet anger as Eta walked to the dead body. He didn't want to have anything to do with the corpses. He wasn't even sure they were all dead, but that didn't seem to bother Peter; this whole place had turned into a blood bath. He was just about to reply as the other man presented the knife. It looked different from their other weapons, but something about it was oddly familiar. "Perhaps... " He took the weapon, casually wiping the blood off on Peter's sleeve, since the other was covered in it anyway, and slotted it into his wide belt. "I'll ask the others about it." He wasn't sure, but the others didn't always share things, so maybe one had seen something like this and had simply neglected to tell the others." You can make it back, I trust?" He asked, glancing at Peter.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:52 am

Daer furrowed his brow as he listened to Peter speak as he had moved forward to heal his injury. He shook his head slightly and held his breath for a moment before he stepped back after the wound had finally been healed. "I know that none of you knew what was going to happen, but you should have been more careful. Had Kail and Raven not made it back to campus, we wouldn't have known that you were out here and hurt." Standing back by Harir, he tilted his head as he glanced at the weapon before Harir had slotted it into his belt. "Would Kaus maybe know about it?" he asked, looking at Alpha. He nodded his head as Harir had asked Eta if he could make it back "He'll be fine to make it back. Any other wounds that may not have healed completely will be fine now as well, and it doesn't seem like he's lost that much blood if he can be moving around like this now and being so cheerful..." he commented lightly.

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Harir hesitated as Daer asked him about the knife. "Perhaps, though she may not be back soon or at all... Come to think of it, would mind seeing if you can find a human whose not quite dead and revive them? Maybe they can tell us that and a few other things?" He suggested, knowing he'd seen a couple who had appeared to still be slightly alive, at least.

------------

After the warnings had gone off, Kiccurbi had slipped with Spes into the military ranks filing into the tunnels. It was time to find out what was going on in this city, and as foreign as the musty dark of the below ground was to him, he felt a little more secure with his friend and the soldiers. All he had on him was his staff and a simple gun he'd picked up, and he had little more than a basic understanding of it, but hoped it would come in handy. He had left the beetle with the others, to keep it out of harm. Just as he was about to mention something to Spes, he heard a couple of loud growls and moans and froze up, uncertain of what was making the noises. He heard a few weapons drawn and clasped his staff carefully.

-----------------------------------------

Kaus walked along hesitantly with the rest of the group. She partially understood the layout of the tunnels but still felt lost like this in the darkness. She hoped Somnia would be able to pick up the thoughts of others when they got close to the city, or that Kappa could smell them out.
After walking for a while, she heard a series of far off moans and damp noises, and tensed as she walked, really wishing she'd been allowed to have a weapon.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FictionalPieces Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Daer nodded slightly "It would be wise to think about asking her though when she does get back. If anyone knows about the knife, it would likely be her," he said before Harir asked him to find another human. "Of course. I'll revive them enough so that they can speak to us without being in pain, but not enough to try and attack us," he said as he started to walk through the bodies. He felt sick to his stomach walking through and having to look down at them as he searched for someone who was still alive. Bending down when he reached someone, he placed his hand on them and healed them just enough before he nodded to Harir.

--------------

casually leaves out person in tunnels for now because i have no fucking clue who to use from that side of things

--------------------------

Adrian looked around cautiously as they walked, listening for anything that could mean the other's were in the tunnel ahead of them, or even some of the undead was in there. It would definitely have been nice if there were only a few of them in here, especially if the humans were in the tunnels and coming towards them. That was if the undead had noticed them first. And of course if they even knew they were in here. They just have to hope that the other group had been able to reach the tower before they had made their way closer to the other side of the river.
Hearing something up ahead which could only be the undead, Adrian tensed and stopped for a brief moment before he carried on with the other's. That definitely didn't sound good...

FictionalPieces

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:51 am

Peter shrugged and turned to walk away when Alpha questioned his ability to get back safely. Of course he could now that he was healed, and if he couldnt he was certainly about to find out. Hell, he might even be able to get back without gettitng himself into trouble now considdering how much FUN hed already had today. He chuckled to himself at the thought as he continued on his way back to the campus with a spring in his step.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spes shivered in the cold underground, the cold, damp and dark enclosed space freaking her out. There was a definite feeling of bad thi gs to come down here, and she almost wished she had gotten someone else to come down here insted. She moved a bit closer to Kiccurbi, brushing his arm with hers in an attempt to calm herself and possibly reassure him at the same time. The sounds from farther into the tunnels jolted her from her thoughts. She reached down to lift the gun she had taken from the compound on her way here from her waist in case she needed it, thougn she was only half certain of how to use it beyond her brief lesson of "point and shoot".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somnia rubbed the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger as they walked in an attempt to relieve the begginings of a headache. /you do realize thatmif you calmed down, i would only be able to hear your thoughts if i actively tried right?/ she thought, casting a glace at kaus. Sure, it took a lot of energy and sometimes hurt to forcibly pull memories and information from the mind of another, but trying to keep others out could also be met with the same effects. Green eyes flicked around nervously at the sounds of creatures nearby, though somnia knew the beasts more than likely wouldnt come near them while kappa was there.

(I will try and reply with kappa when i wake up if i can, but no guarantees)
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Harir watched Eta start to walk off, muttering in anger. As he looked to Daer, he nodded in return and walked over to the blood-soaked bewildered person at his companions feet. The young man seemed to be in shock, staring around at the carnage and barely noticing the demons until Harir grabbed him by the collar and lifted the slightly shorter other up to meet his eyes. The other yelped and struggled for a moment, trying to pry the demon's hands away from his neck with the beginnings of unclear pleading before Harir gave him a decisive shake. "Stop it-Listen to me," He snapped loudly. "I have something to ask you, and you're going to answer and explain clearly, understand? He growled, holding the odd -looking knife up and watching the human's wide eyes dart to it and back.
"Explain to me why this knife was able to wound my companion when others did not- what sort of technology is this?" He demanded.
The boy shook his head, his voice broken between quick, ragged breathes. "Th-that-we-w-w-we use them to k-kill the undead- i-it's th-the only way they stay down -we" He broke off, shutting tearful eyes and trying to stand awkwardly as the demon held him up a little more aggressively.
"I asked how it does that, not why you use them!"
"I-I'm S-sorry- I-I don't know! I'm a cadet- we don't learn about the-the exorcism tools!" He cried, refusing to open his eyes and look at the man again before he was dropped and fell back into the layer blood and gore on the ground.
Harir growled slightly in anger as the other proved useless, and contemplated on just putting the knife through the human's neck as the boy tried to pull himself off of the ground, whimpering at the sight of his surroundings.
This was a mess, and not just the physical disaster that Eta had created; they had no idea on how safe Somnia's group were, or whether the two boys were going to be alright.

-------------------------
Kiccurbi looked over at Spes as she moved closer, and didn't object. He was scared as well; they'd never been down here before, and the small amounts of undead they had seen had been devastating. On edge, he jumped as he heard one of the soldiers ahead of them cry out, fallowed by more and loud, distorted wailing. Between the others he saw flashes of pale skin and crooked teeth under the artificial luminescence of the flashlights and a spray of blood as gunfire erupted. He took a quick step back beside Spes as the soldiers moved around them in a panic. Shit- we have to get away- this was a horrible idea He thought, tugging on Spes. "We have to get out of here-"

-------------------------
"sorry." Kaus mumbled softly, trying to calm down as Somnia spoke, not meaning to stress the other out. "I just-" She froze up, looking up quickly at the sound of gunfire and screaming not far ahead. Those were her people- what were they doing down in the tunnels!? Had the others not succeeded in jamming the tower? And worse, what were they screaming for?! But she knew the answer before she really had the chance to ask the question.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:20 am

Somnia jumped at the sound of screams coming from farther in the tunnels. She took a step back, fully intending to turn around and find another rout, but something stopped her. Those screams were terrible, damn it, she couldnt not try to help. Throwing cold logic to the wind, she ran ahead, towards the sounc of pained and fearful screams qnd gunfire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"-No." Spes urged, though she herself was shaking in her boots. We "we have to keep going or else well never figure out whats going on. " she whiapered, glancing at her friend with fearful green eyes. She knew she was right, she knew that if they didnt figure this out they were never going to get anywhere, but that knowledge didnt stop her from being terrified of the creatures, or hating being stuck down here where the sun couldnt reach. She loked ahead determinedlypushing forward slowly through the group and gripping her gun tightly. There had to be something she could do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slet stopped her anxious pacing in the theatre when she felt the blys return, breathing a sigh of relief. She had nearly worn a rut in the stage where she had walked back and forth impatiently waiting to see if they would return safely. She jumped off the stage happily, she ran back towards the campus. When she reached the heavy doors, she pushed one open enough for her to squeeze in and shut it behind her and loooked around for the boys.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:02 am

Kiccurbi swallowed and pushed through after Spes. She was right; if they turned back now, it wouldn't be much longer before the time went back. These tunnels were the only way they could get out and figure out what was going on outside the compound. But if those creatures got a hold of them- He lept out of the way as a man went down with on of the apparitions going at his throat, and bolted a little farther ahead, turning as one lunged at Spes's ankles, he smashed it with his staff, striking it back. Bullets ricocheted off of the walls, flashlights hit the ground, shining light on the situation going from bad to worse. The group of people were falling apart beneath the swarm of undead, who only seemed to be drawn to the gunfire and struggling. He glanced back once more with a feeling of nausea, backing up and making sure Spes was nearby. It was too late to help- but maybe they could still escape and get out of the tunnels if they ran fast enough.
------------------------------------------------
"Somnia!?" Kaus cried after the other as she ran towards the screaming. Was she insane? Taking a step forwards and sprinting after the other into the darkness, she rushing after the girl, surprised by how fast Somnia was moving, and had to give everything she had to keep the other in sight. She chanced a glance back but couldn't see Adrian and Nadia- Somnia had led them far away from the others in pursuit of the chaos. It was dark and wet and she could barely make anything out, but by this point the screaming had stopped. The people were undoubtedly dead- the apparitions had made short work of them- but then- they were still down here with them. Without Nadia to ward them off. "S-Somnia?" She broke off and froze up at another small sound just a bit farther ahead.
-----------------------------------------
Pythi looked up as Sliet walked into the building. Noting Kail, she made sure to be polite and say nothing. She must have been looking for the two injured kids? Well, maybe it would be best for her to stay out of it. She didn't want to have to try to explain, if she had even known, why they were soaked and beaten up without Eta anywhere to be seen. She turned away from Kail as the other left to go back to the room, and hurried carefully down the stairs, glancing up at Omega as she walked by, feigning an upset face. "Oh, Sliet...Young Zeta just came back, he said things went a bit awry at the tower. Harir and Daer have gone out. Though, Your boy is about is half dead, if that... you might want to consider your options." She said softly. Though things probably weren't that bad, she couldn't resist stressing the situation. She dipped her head and walked away quickly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:27 am

Spes shot at the creatures that got too close, and a few that didn't, just in case, though she wasn't sure how many she had actually hit. It took a lot to not cry or vomit at the sights in the tunnel. she had seen many times what people could do to each other, but these creatures were different. they had no morals, they had no inhibitions about tearing people apart completely and it was as if that was all they could think about, if they could even think that much at all. She shuddered at the thought, not slowing oh her way through the darkness when she looked over stifly to make sure Kicurrbi was still there. She froze at the sound of something else in the tunnels ahead of them. Two shadows could be made out farther along the tunnel making her gasp and lift her gun terrified, and unthinkingly, she pulled the trigger, shooting into the dark. The shadow nearest to them fell seconds before spes recognised the shapes. Were they actually human? ... oh no. Her eyes went wide with shock and the gun fell from her shaking hands. She ran ahead to make sure she hadnt hurt anyone too badly, and to reassure hherself that she hadnt messed up terribly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sliet narowed her eyes as Upsilon aproached her, immediately wary, though her stance quickly changed. Where she normally would try and find something to say back to her most hated of enemies, she didnt have the time as she went pale, her face terrified and surprised before she practically flew up the stairs and down the hall to the room ehere she could sense both of the boys energies. She threw the door open, a small part of her hoping that Upsilon had been lying, though she knew better, and the sight in the room proved her more logical side right. She ran to the side of the bed, reaching òut and touching the back of her hand to ravens forehead, naturaly checking his temperature before anything else as ut was the only thing she could really help with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somnia skidded to a stop on the wet foor when she heard something in the tunnel. She reached down and fumbled for a knife, only just standing up straight again when she heard another gunshot echo in the enclosed space a fraction of a second before pain exploded in her neck. Too surprised to even cry out, she fell backwards, her knife hitting the floor with a clang. Dazed, she reached a hand up to the source of the pain, the touch making it worse for a second, before lifting her hand to see the blod. /a lot of blood/ she realized in shock. She briefly wondered what had just happened before deciding that it wouldnt ,matter if she didn't stop the bleeding. She reached her hand up again to put preasure on the wound, whimpering as it seemed to burn as she pressed down.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Kaus halted at the sound of footsteps, slowing before Somnia and trying to make out was ahead. Barely having time to see or hear anything, she jumped at the sound of a gunshot, tensing up and watching in horror as the other girl fell back, clasping her neck. She rushed forwards, cursing under her breath, too late to catch the other, she knelt quickly, putting her hands up in the direction of the gunshot. "Stop!! Don't shoot! We're on your side!" She cried out, trying to make sure whoever was down there didn't fire any more shots and she turned in a panic to Somnia, looking over the girl and noticing the wound at her neck before locking eyes with her "Hey- Listen to me- just stay calm-" She got out hurriedly as the other whimpered. Unbuckling her shawl immediately and pulling it from her shoulders, she brought it to Somnia's neck and pressed it there carefully. "Can you breath?" She demanded, glancing quickly around to make sure that no creatures were coming, and trying to see the attackers before looking back at Somnia. If the projectile had hit her windpipe, she could suffocate long before bloodloss was an issue, unless it had hit an artery, if not, if it was just a flesh wound, then the other might be okay, right? She tried to remember what she'd learned about healing but everything was coming to her in scattered bursts of panic.
--------------------------------------------

Kiccurbi looked up as Spes ran free of the the demons and fallowed after her, not using his own gun for fear that he would mess up or do it wrong. When Spes paused and fired again into the darkness, his heart dropped at the sound of voices. Had one of the soldiers made it ahead? He fallowed uncertainly after Spes, his staff gripped tightly before they came upon the two unknown figures. Oh no. He hesitated, glancing back at Spes before down at the girl on the ground as they reached the others. Spes must have hit her with the gun. They aren't soldiers- then who-
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Somnia looked up at Kaus, completely terrified, but tried to follow her instructions and calm down. The other girls next question certainly didn't help her efforts. She wanted to scream, it hurt so much, and how bad did it look if Kaus had to ask her if she could breathe. "Yeah. Yeah, I can breathe." She half hissed trying to move her jaw as little as possible as it used some of the muscles in her neck and shot fiery bolts of pain through her. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to focuus on something, lime trying to change her breathing from short and shallow to regular and deep breaths, or maybe the footsteps that were quickly approaching.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
spes slowed as sje got closer to the stangers, second guessing herself when she realized they werent soldiers. What if they were the demons they had been told about? But... they didnt exactly look demonic, even in the darkness. "Who are you? " she asked as she stopped beside the rwo strangers, trying to asses the damage she had done in the darkness. She knelt beside the person that had yelled for them not to shoot, squinting a bit to try and make out the shapes better without light. Alll of the blood drained from her face when she recognised the figure laying on the floor bleeding, leaving her ghostly pale. Her eyes went wide and her breath caught in her throat as the realization of what she had done struck her.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Kiccurbi knew he could help, and took a step towards the two on the ground, but he was worried about getting close to the two strangers. What if they were violent or dangerous? "H-here- let me see- I can help-" He got out hesitantly, not liking the sight of the blood as he got closer, and then froze. He looked at the injured girl in shock. She looked identical to Spes- how? He shook himself out of it; there was no time to worry about such things right now, as unnerved as he felt.

Kaus helped hold the cloth to Somnia's neck, nodding as the other told her she could breath and feeling enormous relief despite her panic. As the others ran up, and she glanced up briefly. They were dressed like the soldiers, but it wasn't too hard to tell they were out of place. As the boy approached and offered help, she grew tense, almost refusing, but eventually gave a quick nod, knowing that pretty much anyone would know how to heal better than herself. She kept a hand pressed over the cloth as she moved to make room. "Just stay calm Somnia, it'll be all right." She tried to assure the other, forcing herself to stay composed as she watched the boy warily.

Kiccurbi reached out to put his hand on the wound gently, immediately feeling sick as the sticky blood washed over his hand. He focused on pouring his energy into making the other better. He'd learned of his power at a pretty young age, and his master had used him to heal others for payment to his master, or to look after livestock-beetles, and between that and healing himself of small scraps or illnesses, he had gotten very accustomed to knitting wounds and pushing life back into others. When he was sure he was done he moved back quickly, swallowing and feeling faint at the sight and smell of the red liquid. "Are you al-alright? Can you hear me?" He asked nervously, feeling very out of it.

Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 am

Somnia flinched when someone else touched her neck, but stopped as Kaus reassured her. She relaxed as the would closed and the pain subsided, her breathing and heart rate returning almost to normal. she laid there for a moment until the strange boy spoke.
She opened her eyes a crack, squinting up at him, struggling to keep her eyes focussed on his face. "Thanks... you're not Daer..." she replied intelligently, unable to think clearly as her head felt as though it was full of cotton.

Spes watched her sisters face tensely. she smiled in relief as her twin spoke, even if she didn't make any sense. she leaned forward quickly, wrapping Somnia in a tight hug.
"Oh thank the gods. I thought id killed you." she choked out, tears welling up in her eyes as she buried her face into her sisters shoulder that wasn't completely covered in blood.

Somnia jumped as she was essentially tackled. She lifted her arm to weakly try and push the stranger off of her, the limb feeling like lead as she moved it. She looked at the girl confused, until she finally pulled away, emerald eyes going wide when they fell on the others face. /and now i'm hallucinating./ she thought, looking at the girl before her, oh so similar to herself.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 am

Kiccurbi Hesitated. "No- My name's Kiccurbi miss." He replied hesitantly. Who was Daer? As Spes leaned down to wrap the other in her embrace, he backed up a little bit to give them room. Did Spes know her? They looked so much alike- was that the sister that Spes had mentioned? He stood and gathered his staff, looking around nervously into the dark and keeping an eye out for any of the undead before glancing back.

Kaus was shocked as the look-a-like girl hugged somnia, not knowing how to react. "W-who are you people? Are you from the other worlds?" She asked, though she was feeling more and more certain they were. That had been easy. But now they had to find the rest of them. There were five, right? Then they had to get all the way into the city, unseen, and find them. But how were they supposed to do that without Adrian and Theta? She struggled with what to do next, and then, thinking about it, wondered again why she was so invested in aiding the demons. Not right now Kaus. "Do you know where the rest of you are? We need to get you all away from here before-" She started, and was cut off by a loud, echoing shriek and charging thumps.
She whirled but there was nothing but silence and empty blackness in front of her. They had to get out of here.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Spes jumped at the sound as it echoed through the blackness, her eyes darting around the dark in search of the threat, only mildly reassured when she didnt see anyhing and she definitely regretted dropping the gun. They had to go, that was for sure, but where should they go now? They could go back, but that would mean they had accomplished nothing by coming down here, and then there was the problem of these other two now. They could keep going, but there was no guarantee of safety if they did, especially if what the people had told them was true. She chewed her lip, rrying to think of the best possible solution. She frowned decisive. "Can you walk?" She asked somnia quietly.

"Yeah. Course. " somnia slurred, trying to stand. She managed to sit up most of the way before her vision was swimming so much it nearly sent her right back to the floor. She rested her hands on the floor behind her to steady herself. She squinted up at the girl again, trying her best to glean whatever information from her appearance she could in the darkness. The streaks in her hair were green, meaning she could do something with plants or nature, hard to tell the exact colour in the dark, and she couldnt see the pateren they made from this angle to tell what she used those abilities for. Probably healing, she guessed, that was usually what the people with plant based abilities did, and from what she could tell of this girl, she definitely wasnt a soldier. The soldiers she knew from back home never hugged or even usually showed any affection towards anyone that wasnt in their own division. She was definitely the wierdest halucinations shed ever had.

"Liar." Spes muttered as her sister nearly fell again. She leaned down, pulling one of somnias arms over her shoulder with one hand, and wrapping her other arm around her sisters waist to keep her balanced. She stood, taking most of somnias weight and looked worriedly at kiccurbi before turning to the other girl. "Do you know of someplace safe?" She asked with growing anxiety, from how cold her sisters hand felt, from the even stronger smell of blo8d now that it was essentially right in her face, the realisation that that same smell could be drawing creatures to them right now. But this girl had to know a safe place right? She didnt really look like a soldier amd she had to have been out here for a while to know her sister meaning she had survived out here for a while. ?

( excuse me as i regurgitae w8rds that make s8me semblance of sense.)

"Liar" spes muttered as her sister
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Kaus, nervous as Spes went to pick up Somnia, moved to help, but stopped as the other girl asked her about safety. She hesitated before nodding. What were they getting into? "Y-Yeah- We- We'll have to sneak back in, but I can show you to a, well, a sorta safe place." She offered, guessing they didn't really have another option by this point.
As they entered the barred off settlement, Kaus moved around stealthily. It was probably assumed that she was dead, so she didn't want to draw any attention to herself. Worried and constantly looking back at the three, she led them through narrow alleyways and through untouched buildings before trying to slip them dangerously through a busier part of town. They came to a three-story, cramped little building pushed up against other city structures on one side and a makeshift sort of covered stable on the other. She led her small group around to the back and slipped into the slummy stable. It was getting late, so chances were her many brothers would be absent, out on the town or whatever they liked to say, but they were likely out shirking off their work, getting drunk and trying to evade the strict authorites. She wondered if she was missed at all... Her mother was a different story. The woman was unpredictable, frightening, and impulsive, but hopefully they would be safe here for the night.
Various animals moved around, some penned, some tied. Horses, dogs, pigs, a couple other lame or sick animals. Kaus sort of missed them, but tried to focus, leading them to a more secluded part of the stable where some sort of grain bags were laid out. She looked back at the group in further concern. "W-we can rest here, we just have to be quiet." The brunette whispered.

Inside the stable, Kiccurbi was very confused. He had expected beetles and other large insects, but instead there were beasts that looked like what he could only describe as warped, hairy humans with different features, some tall and some little of a variety of legs. He was puzzled and a little but grossed out.
Trying to ignore it, he looked to Spes. "Is she alright?" He asked gently, after nodding his thanks to Kaus.

===========================================
(not sure how far ahead this is, maybe a few days, fuck it)

Raven trembled in his sleep, unwanted thoughts and pain making themselves known in his helpless state. His fear was always more clear and vivid and impossible to suppress in his nightmares than when he was awake, when he could at least pretend that he was had control, he could pretend that he wasn't scared of pain and suffering and death.
Memories of home, and of the other times and deaths he'd gone through in this world, coupled with terrors of what might still happen threatened to endlessly consume him. It felt like it went on forever, like he couldn't escape, like he was drowning and there was nothing to grab onto to save himself.
Eventually Hearing... no, feeling... some sort of warm hum surrounding him, filling him, Raven came into relative awareness, feeling horribly cold and achy as he blinked through blurry, half-closed eyes. Confused and concerned, he tried to move and open his eyes, but found himself too tired to make much of an effort. He didn't remember much... he could tell he was in a bed, but didn't really understand why. His thoughts were all muddled in his head, images of familiar faces and events came to mind... icy water and the smell of blood, city streets. Thoughts of home and the last few days swam in his mind before the darkness lapped at his consciousness and washed over him again.
When he started thinking again, the light of the room had changed, gotten darker, and the hum was stronger.  It reminded him of something warm or electrical, and almost felt soothing. Had it been hours? Days? His eyes fluttered open, his vision still dark, as if his mind wasn't quite ready to wake up yet, though, he took note of someone, at least Kail, near him. Lacking his normal anxiety, he glanced at the other boy sleepily. "Kail... You're humming." He mumbled softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Spes nodded stiffly at the strange girl in thanks. "well she's breathing" She whispered, hobbling over to a pile of grain bags and gently laying her sister on top. She glanced over her twins still form worriedly, picking up on a few things that didn't look quite right now that safety was less of an issue. Just little things that would be impossible to notice for someone who didn't see her every day, the way her hair fell over her face, the set of her jaw. Spes shrugged it off to whatever had happened to her in this place. She had noticed that somnia had fallen unconscious about halfway there, though she couldn't exactly do anything about it at the time but try to walk faster. Her green eyes shifted back to her friend with a sigh. "what are we going to do now Kirby?" she whispered, crossing her arms in front of her chest to keep herself a bit warmer.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum