Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT/Witch Au Crossover thing

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OT/Witch Au Crossover thing Empty OT/Witch Au Crossover thing

Post by Deathcap Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Raven made his way cautiously into the soot-blackened ruins, a light short sword at his back. He had no intention of fighting, but should the huge beast decide to crush him, a pin would be better than a twig at warding off its mass. He wasn't sure what to expect; with Ignis, he couldn't believe dragons were simply evil creatures; he had to at least try. When he came upon the hill and blackened bones, he had second thoughts, but walked on, hesitating when he saw the dull mound of scales looming like a mountain near the top. He approached cautiously, not sure what to expect.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

OT/Witch Au Crossover thing Empty Re: OT/Witch Au Crossover thing

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:04 pm

The dragon shifted carefully as she sensed the presence. This one seemed different from the others, somehow familiar and at the same time more powerful than anything she'd ever encountered. The beast slithered around, twisting and reaching her car sized head around so that he was mere feet from her gigantic snout, quickly exhaling, surrounding the boy with a squall of smoke.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:14 pm

Raven stepped back, giving the massive beast space, his heart racing in his chest as she turned her gaze on him. "I...I'm only here to speak, if you'll listen, I mean no harm." He got out, voice quavering a little as he stepped back, coughing in the smoke before holding his hands out to try and make his peaceful intentions clear.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:29 am

The beast curled around the boy, giving him space while still encompassing him completely. She kept her head close, eying him, listening. She knew this boy somehow, but she couldn't remember.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:05 am

Raven fought to remain calm as the dragon encircled him, keeping his hands from his weapon, glancing about nervously before looking back to her. He had her attention, at least. "My name is Raven, I came here to ask you to leave these people alone, to move on, or, tell me why you're attacking them, please. There are other gods who want to kill you because of how you're behaving, but I... I'm sure it's not that simple, is it? I'm sure you have your reasons. I want to help you, and the people here, if there's anything I can do." He offered to her seriously, not sure if she'd even believe him; he doubted much had ever stood in this creature's way.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:31 am

The dragon blinked at the boy, finally recognizing him. Her heart ached as she brought her head in closer to gently nuzzle the small one, a low, lizardlike purr emanating from her chest.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:41 am

Raven tensed when he was nudged, confused as she brushed against him affectionately. Uncertain, he carefully reached up to brush her whiskery snout and jaw gently, looking into her giant eyes in curiosity, feeling more determined now than ever to save the dragon; he didn't know what was wrong, but she needed help. "It's okay, I've got you." He assured, scratching her cheek gently. "Everything'll be alright."
Maybe she was hurt... or lonely, or depressed, or scared, but she wasn't malicious.
He looked her over quietly; he wasn't sure what kind of dragon she was, but she didn't look like she was in good shape; the scars and old weapons stuck in her thick hide evidence of battles, but her scales were dull, and she looked as if she hadn't eaten in a long time. There were people everywhere on this world, but he'd seen no other dragons... Maybe she wasn't the aggressor after all. He stood back a little, his fear gone as he considered the poor beast. "Would you like to go away from here?" He offered gently.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:50 pm

The creature blinked, thinking for a moment. Yes. Away. She turned her head, scooping the boy up over the top of her snout and carrying him towards the entrance to the cave, bones scattering around her as she moved.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Raven yelped as he was scoopee up."Wait, wait, something different." He told her, gently ressing his hand against her, concentrating and with every bit of strengh in his body, shifted them away to to a warm, sunny feild near cliffs that overhung the sea. Beach roses and stunted trees spottes the hilly landscape, and purple heather rustles in the gentle wind. He slippes from her and landed unsteadily on his feet, then knelt. "There are no humans here; youre safe." He tolf her softly, his eyes sleepy as he watched her reaction.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10 pm

The creature froze as her surroundings changed, squinting in the bright light.she looked around with the boy still on her snout, looking down without thinking and accidentally dumping the boy onto the soft grass. Noticing what she had done, she sniffed at him in concern, making sure he was okay.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Raven reached up to pet her nose as she sniffed at him. "Its alright, youre safe now, you can rest. I... I think I need to, too." He really wanted to look over her and make sure she wasn't injured, or sort out what was going on, but after the warp, he could barely keep his eyes open, and slumped into the grass.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 pm

The scaley creature rumbled in response, looking around at the land around them once more. She eyed a herd of antelope type creatures, her stomach growling a bit before shakimg it off, chosing instead to curl tightly around the boy, draping a wing over him to protect him from the sun.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:45 pm

Raven slept for a while, soundly beside the dragon, before he came to a bit later in the day, noticing her wing draped over him and feeling his heart tug a little at her kindness. He got up slowly and stood, yawning tiredly. "I'm sorry, thank you...bringing us here just tired me..." He apologized. "Can you speak great one? I want to help you, but I'm not sure whats the matter, is it the wounds in your hide?" He asked gently, brushing her neck; she seemed to enjoy the sxratches, a lot like Ig.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:48 am

The creature rested her head next to him gently. She used to be able to do many things but she had long since fogotten how. It had been nearly two centuries since she'd even tried to masquerade as human.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 am

Raven hesitated when she didn't respond, standing to look over her quietly and not sure how to help. Maybe she would be okay here once she realized she was safe, and start to feel better, but she didn't seem very curious or interested in anything. Maybe she was just at the end of her life and hadn't had the will to avoid the humans or hunt properly anymore. If so, he wasn't sure if she would even eat, but he had to try. Food and rest first, and then he'd try to figure out what was wrong if that didn't work. "I'll be back in a few moments." He promised, rubbing her neck before shimmering away. He spent a while gathering coin and finding a market back from the world they'd just come from, purchasing a wheel barrow and an ungodly amount of fish, and returning with the food, nose wrinkled at the smell. "This is for you, if you want it-" He offered, a little winded with the continued forced transportations as he stepped back, dropping his staff and coin pouch next to him before plopping down on the grass.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:17 pm

The dragon sniffed at the fish a bit before staring at the boy in silence, not wanting to eat.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Raven watched her with worry in his eyes, curling his arms around his knees. "What's the matter? Come on, just try it?" He pleaded. "You'll feel a lot better?..." He trailed off, giving up when she didn't seem interested, and walked slowly back over to her, sitting down beside her neck again and stroking her sooty scales. Maybe she was still uneasy. He watched her quietly as he pet her, resting his face against her gently and listening to her slow breaths, feeling strangely but comfortably close to the ancient creature. He waited a while, hoping she would eat, before he had an idea, giving her another scratch before shifting away.

After a while, he returned with Ignis in tow, having already explained to his friend. "Be polite." He warned, staying with her, but trying to trust her to not start something with the old one. "This is my friend, Ignis, maybe she can help?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:31 pm

The creature welcomed the contact, cuddling up to the boy as much as her gigantic form would allow. She looked around when Raven disappeared again. The boy was much more powerful this time around.

She swung her head around as the boy reappeared with... what was that? She sniffed at the feathery creature with interest. It seemed oddly excited to be there.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:18 am

Raven stood back a little, staying out of their way. He was pretty sure the old one understood him, even if she couldn't speak back. "She's a dragon, like you." he spoke up eventually, at her confusion, but stayed close by encase the elder tried to take a snap at his friend or got territorial. He eventually remembered Iste; he should probably have updated her after moving the dragon, but... eh.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:54 pm

The beast sniffed at the much smaller dragon curiously. She'd never seen another dragon like this, let alone one so young. She had all but given up on ever finding another in her lifetime, after all, there were no more left exactly like her now.

Ignis looked back at the boy, her long ears at attention. She made a series of nonsensical chirps as she spoke to the boy. "She is very sad" she communicated, smelling the emotion off of the other creature.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:41 am

Raven listened, looking back at the elder dragon as Ignis spoke to him. If she was depressed, he wasn't sure what might cheer her up. Food wasn't doing it, so maybe gold? Then again, one thing he'd noticed about dragons is they seemed to groom themselves like cats, but this old one was caked in soot and dirt. Maybe she was too old to look after herself any longer, or maybe she was just lonely and it was making everything worse. He continued to stroke her neck gently, hoping Ignis's presence would help, at least.
"Would you like to go down to the water? I could scrub the soot of of you." He offered, not sure what sort of response he would get; given Ig's own feelings about the stuff; but she had feathers, this one was different.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm

The ancient creature whined deeply at the mention of the water. Why couldn't he have just let her go? Before much longer she would either starve or some hero would finally get lucky. And then it would be over. She wouldn't have to watch the boy die again. she wouldn't be trapped in a world where she was the last of her kind. This young one may have been like her, but she wasn't the same.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:16 pm

Raven watched her sadly as she whined, feeling like he could hear the pain in her voice and stepping forward to pat her neck again. "It's okay, I know, but it'll be okay. I'm going to help." He promised, letting Ig do her own thing for now as he tried to comfort the huge beast. He stayed by her for a while, reaching to scratch gently under her jaw, and pressing his head to her cheek. He wondered in she was in pain; if she was old, she might have lingering injuries or arthritis, but the salt water would help; and maybe if he could get her feeling better, he'd be able to cheer her up. He slowly stepped away, towards the shore a little, trying to beckon for her to follow. "Come on, just trust me. It'll help." He promised. "I'll scrub the dirt off your scales, and tell you about my friends, if you want. You can just rest."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:00 am

The dragon half groaned, dragging herself slowly into the surf, leaving large grooves in the sand. She could not deny her friend.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:17 am

Raven ran alongside her, hopeful now as he followed her down to the sea, picking up a brush he'd brought when leaving to get Ignis. He was still worried greatly for the dragon, but hoped he could help. When she'd gotten into the water, he waded in and did his best to climb her side, struggling with the water on her smooth scales.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next