Side Rp for Origins

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Side Rp for Origins

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Sliet nodded at the boys plan, watching him as he started to climb. "Raven. No. You're going to hurt yourself again. What are you doing?" she objected, jumping to her feet and running over to the boy.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:46 pm

"I'm getting firewood, and a stick, encase something tries to eat me." He replied honestly, straining and grabbing onto the soil above him and attempting to scramble up before the chunk of dirt he'd gripped onto let go and he crashed back to the ground, letting out a muffled cry and seethed as he lay on his back, clutching his side. He sat up and puffed wearily, his eyes watering from the feeling in his ribs before he got back to his feet. "I should really listen to you." He admitted sorely, looking up at her with pained amber eyes and unsure if he wanted to make another attempt just yet.
Kazukedud
Admin

View user profile http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 am

Sliet shook her head when the boy fell, she had tried to tell him. "Here." she said, reaching for the axe on her belt. She'd cleaned it off in a stream while she was looking for him, so it was still a bit damp in the handle, but it wasn't bloody and it would serve him well. "I'll go and find some wood and get it started."
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Raven took the axe from her as she passed it to him, nodding gratefully and fitting it carefully at his belt. "Thank you, I- wait, Sliet, y-you don't have to do that, I can do it, you don't have to worry- I'm the one who decided to stay here and take care of her." He replied worriedly, looking back to make sure the baby was still present.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 am

Sliet shooshed him. "I can do it without getting hurt. I still have to find that thing again anyway." she told him, walking to the edge of the cliff and disappearing.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:13 am

Raven nodded, feeling guilty as he watched her go, and went back to sit with the baby, gently petting her and trying to sooth her agitation. He still had some jerky and fruit, and was feeling pretty hungry, but considered saving it until the baby got hungry again. He could go for a while without food, he didn't know about the little one.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top