Side Rp for Origins

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Side Rp for Origins

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 pm

As the creature nuzzled his hands and climbed up onto his legs, he winced a little, but blinked at her and smiled. "Hullo there." He greeted her softly, reaching up slowly and cautiously to pet her fluffy head as gently as possible.
Kazukedud
Admin

View user profile http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:13 pm

The dragon pulled her head back, confused, sniffing at his hand again. What was he doing? She tensed, looking behind her at the sound of a loud roar and a crash. That was weird.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Raven sat up quickly after the roar as only silence followed, feeling both serious concern and relief simultaneously, and looked down at the tiny creature climbing on him. He needed to find Sliet and make sure she was okay, and get out of here before nightfall, but he couldn't leave the little one here to fend for herself, not without her mother. He slowly got to his feet, nudging her gently off of his lap, and looked around at the steep rocks towering above him. He considered whether he could make the climb, but, he had to try. "C'mere you, it's going to be okay." He told the tiny fuzzball, and scooped her up, setting her inside his pack and passing her the other stick of jerky to keep her occupied. "How's that?"
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 pm

The dragon hopped down as she was shooed off, looking off in the direction of the noise. She made a noise of uncomforable surprise when she was picked up, squirming uncooperatively. He was about to try and climb out of the pack until she was given another piece of meat. Sufficiently distracted, she gripped the jerky in her front paws, gumming it contentedly.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:00 pm

"Arn't you a cute little snowball." Raven murmured, picking his pack up and putting it both carefully and sorely over his shoulders, looking back to make sure the baby was safely in the pack. They were going to be okay, he just had to be careful, he just couldn't let her get too cold. He blinked at this thought. What? She was fine, it was warm here. He braced himself, looking around and finding a foothold of the side of the incline, and reached above him to grab onto a jutting rock, testing it carefully before pulling himself up. He let out a distressed cry as pain shot through his side and let go, stumbling back and holding his ribs, taking a few shaky breaths before trying again. This time he steeled himself and pushed through the pain, grunting and pulling himself up the wall, his head spinning as he paused, looked around and carefully chose another foothold, pushing himself up farther.  When he gripped the earth of the forest floor, he pulled for all he was worth and crawled out onto the ground, taking it easy for a moment before getting to his feet again. "How ya doing back there?" He asked, pulling the pack around to check on her.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:29 pm

The hatchling made some sounds of distress as raven stumbled around, fairly frazzled again by the time they reached the top of tthe cliff. She tried to scrabble her way out of the pack when he stopped, reaching up to try and climb onto his shoulder. Extending her poofy wings to keep her balance.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Raven put his hand down to help her climb out of the pack, letting her be as she perched on his shoulder. When he was sure she wasn't going to scramble off, he tried walking in the direction of where he'd head the crash, trying to keep his pace steady to stop from joggling the little one off, though it was hard not to limp; everything hurt. He walked for what felt like an hour, growing weary and tired as he searched for Sliet. Just when he felt he was going to have to take a rest, he heard the other's voice calling out and felt enormous relief wash over him. "Sliet! Sliet I'm down here!" He called, holding his side and glancing around. He picked up the pace and headed towards her voice. The boy was considerably ruffled, scuffed and dirty form the fall, but his face lit up when he saw the other among the trees.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:08 pm

The dragon draped her tail around the other side of the creatures neck to hold her position. She sniffed at the air as they went, rather comfortable on her perch and curious about the world around them. Her mother had never let her go this far before. She startled when the boy shouted almost falling. 

Sliet pushed her way through the undergrowth looking far worse thanshe really was, half covered in blood and her clothes singed and torn in several places. She felt relief wash over her when she saw the boy, about to rush forward and hug him when she noticed the tiny creature he was holding. She stopped in her tracks. "Raven what is that?" she asked cautiously, wary of the creature.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Raven's eyes widened in genuine fear when he noticed the blood all over the other. "S-Sliet, you're hurt.." He noted softly, his tone wavering as he stepped towards her, but at the same time, she seemed fine. When she spoke, he hesitated, looking back at the creature on his shoulder. "O-oh, it's a baby." He stated. "Uh- a baby of that thing, the.. that dragon. I think I-I fell into it's nest, but, I heard... Is it.. It's dead, isn't it?.." he replied, his voice conflicted and solemn; he was already certain what had become of the beast. If that wasn't Sliet's blood, and she was standing here, then...
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Sliet nodded guiltily after some hesitation. She was quiet for a while before looking back up at the boy. "So what do you plan on doing with it?"
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Raven glanced at her, looking cautious. "I... I don't know, but I can't just leave her here to freeze." He replied softly, then corrected himself, looking suddenly strained. "I mean- starve, or get eaten by some other thing, she's just a baby." It was warm here. "M-Maybe I can look after her, until she gets a bit bigger, or something." He added uncertainly, looking to the side.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:44 pm

The dragon pinned her ears nervously at the other creature, starting to get nervous about how far she was from home. She looked between the strange creatures several times before looking back the way they came. She hesitated, then jumped off of Ravens shoulder, starting for home. 

Sliet frowned. There were a lot of holes in that plan. "Where are you going to keep it? Do you know how big they get? How long they live? How much they eat?" she asked. She felt bad, terrible, but taking this thing in would be a big deal.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Raven looked at her with sadness in his eyes, but he seemed to be bristling at the same time, frowning and clenching his fists, his body language becoming suddenly defensive and guarded. "I don't know, I'll figure it out, it's just a baby, it didn't-I-it doesn't deserve to die, I can't just leave it." He protested, his voice stressed. "I'm sorry- I can't..." he trailed off, looking at her forlornly before the little creature hoped down. He looked alarmed, turning to keep up with the little creature.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Sliet listened to the boy sympathetically. He was right, but she wasnt sure what they could do. She looked shocked as the boy ran off again. "Raven!" she shouted after him. She sighed, running after him, not eager to lose him again. 

The hatchling ran faster when she heard the boy behind her, following their scent through the forest towards the cliff. Without breaking stride she ran off the edge, spreading her wings and catching the breeze, falling in a controlled glide towards the mouth of the cave. She stumbled as she tried to land, unsure of how to slow down, ending up tumbling over the stone.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Raven hesitated as Sliet shouted after him, glancing back and looking torn. "It's not far- I just don't want to lose her-" He explained, waiting a few seconds for her to catch up before taking off again after the hatchling. He held back a cry of alarm as the baby dove over the cliff, barely hesitating before sprinted and dropped into a slide, following her over but catching onto the edge as he fell, his feet swung down and connected with the side, and he quickly twisted, kicking off and turning as he did so to leap into the floor of the cave, stumbling a little and holding his side in pain as he hurried over to the hatchling as she crashed into the rocks, slowing when he was sure she was breathing, so as not to terrify her as he knelt to check on her. "Hey-hey, shoosh, you okay there?" He asked softly, reaching out to her gently but scared to startle her.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Sliet stopped short of the cliff, watching raven in horror. What was he thinking? Once she saw him land safely she let out a pent up breath, quickly warping down to the base of the cliff. "That was so reckless and and stupind and just.. Augh!" she said in frustration.pinching the bridge of her nose. She could feel a headache coming on. 

The dragon got to her feet, unfazed, shaking dust and rocks out of her feathers. Good. Now she could wait here for mom.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Raven felt relief as the tiny dragon got up okay and seemed unhurt, his heart pounding. When he heard Sliet speak he glanced back, flinching a little and growing somber again. He wanted to assure her he was fine, that he used to run around all the time, that he was frightened for the baby, and that a few bruises weren't going to bother him, but she looked almost scared, and he felt guilt pool in his chest at how upset she seemed.  "Sorry, I-" He hesitated, not sure what she intended to do, he hadn't made her angry before, but he braced himself, standing rigid as he faced her. "I got carried away, I-I thought she was hurt." He spoke timidly, keeping his eyes lowered in the fading light.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:52 am

Sliet sighed, trying to calm down/ "Are you okay?" she asked, looking over the boy worriedly.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:09 am

Raven eased up a little bit as the other seemed to let go of her anger, and nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm okay, just some scuffs and bruises I think. M-maybe broken ribs, but that's from when I fell." He told her truthfully, rubbing his side gingerly, and tiredly sat down on the rocks beside the baby, once he was sure it was okay to do so. "A-are you okay too?"
He gently ran his hand over the hatchling's feathered wings, trying to pet her soothingly and straighten out her feathers from the fall. "You're a mess you silly little snow ball." He told her affectionately, then looked back to Sliet.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 am

Sliet nodded, crossing her arms and kicking a pebble across the ground. "I'll be fine. But I kinda wanna take you to get checked out." she said sternly. 

The hatchling looked back and sniffed Ravens hand until she decided the touching was okay. She settled in, laying down and looking out over the treecover. Waiting.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 am

Raven looked over at her. "Checked out by who?" He asked curiously. Did Sliet know a doctor or physician? He wasn't sure how he felt about being treated or touched right now, though."I could check myself out? I was training to be a medic before...If it is broken ribs, all I can do is try to ease the pain, and... not jump off cliffs for a while." He replied, taking a deep breath and resting his hand over the injury. It hurt, but there was no sound of wetness or rattling in his lungs. He pulled his shirt up at the side and over his stomach to check, and besides the numerous scars, his body was covered in tiny scrapes and dark bruises, but there was no red or inflamed spots along his torso; no internal bleeding. "Yup, I'm fine." He added with a reassuring smile. As the dragon settled down beside him, he continued to gently pat her. "I think she's scared to leave her nest... or she's waiting.." He observed sadly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Sliet eyed the bruises worriedl, feeling kind of guilty. She felt another twinge of guilt eat at her stomach when he spoke of the tiny creature again. She turned with a sigh, sitting next to the boy opposite the dragon. "So what do you wanna do?" she asked soberly.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Raven looked back at Sliet uncertainly, hoping the other might be able to offer him any sort of direction. He'd looked after animals before, but not under circumstances like this. "I-I don't know. Should I stay here with her? Or do you think I should bring her back? I don't want to scare her into shock, s-she could die." He fretted. "But she's so little, she probably needs to eat often." He knew this wasn't Sliet's problem or even her concern, but he felt lost. "Can I bring her back? Will you allow that?" He added, a little softer. He wouldn't leave her, but it was Sliet's home, Sliet's land he was going back to, he couldn't force her to take in a dragon.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Sliet thought for a moment, frowning. "You can't bring her home" but I may know a place." she conceded without looking at the boy. "I wouldn't :* until tomorrow though. Something twlls me you both need your rest."
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Raven felt his heart drop at her reply, but he nodded quietly. "I'll stay with her here, then. I want to make sure she's safe." He responded tiredly, getting up and dusting himself off again, giving the little one a pat before returning to the rocky wall to climb it. He'd need a stick, rocks and firewood for the night, at least. He took a breath and braced himself before doing his best to clamber up it again.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top