Side Rp for Origins

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Side Rp for Origins

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Harir noticed the other's presence behind him and glanced back, a mixture of emotions on his face. "Omega, I-" He broke off, slightly distracted from his task. "You've got a dwarf problem." He remarked, looking a little disgusted and glancing back at the cave. "I'll take care of it." He added then, before things got out of hand, and raised his arm in the direction of the cave.
Kazukedud
Admin

View user profile http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Sliet approached slowly, wondering if it was gifts or a mission thst brought him here this time, by the look of the flowers, she was guessing gifts. She looked at him in confusion when he mentioned dwarves. "Hel- what? No. Wait!" she shouted, jumping between Alpha and the caves entrance. "That's not a dwarf! That's Raven! He's okay, he just needs a bath." she quickly explained.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:14 am

Harir stopped at her voice, and calmly stepped back as she jumped in front of him, drawing his hand back to meet his other and looking between her and the individual in the cave, seeming skeptical. "Are you sure? It looks diseased. Who is a "Raven?" He asked, frowning a little, forgetting the flowers for a moment.

Raven watched the two in worry, his heart still pounding from the fright of seeing the odd-looking stranger walk up on him out of nowhere. Approaching them cautiously, he felt a little discomforted at the mention of disease, and tugged his sleeves down a little. He'd grown so comfortable around Sliet, and had stopped feeling self conscious about his scars and discolored skin, but the tall man's cold, unfriendly gaze made him remember with sudden uneasiness the mutilations covering his body.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:22 am

" it's rude to insult my guests you know. " she warned, relaxing but still shooting harir a somewhat dirty look."what are those?" she asked, gesturing to the flowers, trying to distract attention from the boy in the cave.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:29 am

"It was an observa-" He trailed off at she mentioned the flowers and looked down at the fennel in his hand as he froze up, having lost all the word's he'd planned out beforehand. "For you- I mean, It's Fennel, for you. " He replied, raising his arm up a little too rigidly as he held it out to her. "Cooking, I could, I thought you could use it for cooking." His frown growing more intense as he stared back at her, trying to straighten out his words, before realizing he was frowning at her and gave a nod and took a breath as he held them there.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:53 am

Sliet listened in mild concern at the others expression, this wasnt the first time he had brought her food of some sort, she never did have the heart to tell him that she couldn't cook very well. She did however, know fennel. "Thank you." she said softly, reaching to gently take the plants from the man that looked like he was about to crush them with his sheer concentration. "How did you know I like these?"
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:13 pm

"They're Omega's flowers, aren't they?" He asked simply, before hesitating slightly. "And they are golden alike to you your eyes. They made me think of you." The man added with a slight smile, not as guarded around his friend when free of the others, though he still felt his ears tinge with embarrassed heat and tried to remain composed in the other's presence. "Are you at work? Or may I speak with you for a bit?"
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 am

Sliet listened, somewhat concerned. He was acting weird. "Thank you." she replied somewhat flustered as she took the flowers. "I have some time. Is something the matter?"
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Harir shook his head, hesitating for a moment, before walking absently in the direction of the river and waiting for her to follow. Although his motions were confident and direct, he didn't look so certain. "I just wanted to visit you, is that alright?" He asked, before quietly speaking up again. "It's been so long since we all joined together, though, it feels like there is so little time left, like it's gone so fast." He remarked, almost solemnly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Sliet followed after him curiously. "Of course it's alright." she replied quickly somewhat surprised by his answer. She listened as he spoke about way back when. "That was a long time ago." she said softly, reminiscing on her own memories, feeling older than usual.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:48 pm

"Mm." Harir walked slowly beside her in silence for a moment. "Do you feel you've spent it well? I.. I feel like I've left so much undone. I was so caught up in trying to be a god that I think I've forgot how to be human." He remarked, a sad tone in his voice, seeming as though he wanted to say something more, but hesitated.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Sliet nodded, understanding. She had helped many people in her time, and kept her promise, all while upholding her responsibilities to her own world as well as the others. Even though she was quite proud of that, she had never really lived any form of "normal" human life. It had never bothered her much before, she did feel like she was kind of missing something. "I think I know what you mean." She said, looking out over the water sadly.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:17 am

Harir hesitated, remaining in silence for a few long moments. "Sliet," His voice came softly, favoring her name over Omega for a moment. "You must know I care about you- that I have for a long time," He began, taking in the light glimmering in the water before them, unable to look at her. "I... I don't want to fade away in time never having told you how I feel. It seemed silly before; I didn't want to risk complication with my stupid human wants, I thought surely my feelings in the matter weren't consequential in the long run...But, It feels like time's running out, and recently it doesn't feel so foolish; to care about someone, to just live- I just... I love you, Sliet. I just wanted you to know that. I'm sorry it's so late." He finished, his normally confident voice wavering a little in his throat. He would understand if she didn't want this, or if she thought this was inappropriate, but he didn't think he could go any longer holding back his feelings when time was flowing at their heels.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Sliet listened, growing increasingly flustered, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks as well as around her. She opened her mouth to say something several times before closing it again, unable to find her words. After what felt like an eternity of silence she gave up on her words, turning on the other quickly and wrapping him in a tight hug. "Took you long enough dummy." she muttered, burying her face in his shoulder to hide her embarrassment.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Harir flushed as the other hugged him, frozen for a minute in confusion, before drawing his arms up to hug her back, feeling a wash of relief and warmth as he held her close for a few moments. "I know, I'm sorry." He repeated softly, not trying to defend his indignation for once.
Feeling a little weak, he drew back and looked at her, seemingly puzzled again. "I- I didn't plan beyond this. I thought you'd hate me." He admitted, suddenly uncertain again. "What do you want?" He asked her, not sure if she wanted to return with him to the sanctuary or somewhere to explore or spend time speaking, if she wanted him to remain there, or to part ways altogether for now.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:07 pm

SKIP

- World Aleph -

Raven followed cautiously after Sliet through the ancient, rocky forest, his dark eyes wide and alight with awe at the strange green world. As they walked, he did his best to tread carefully along the massive roots and boughs that led above the forest floor. He stayed quiet, keeping up with his companion, but he held a beaming grin on his face as he took in the warm dappled light and watched birds and tree-animals flit about around them. He tried to be serious and keep his composure; he wanted to show Sliet that he was capable and responsible, not some silly kid, but this place was beautiful. 
His excitement wavered a little as they ascended higher into the trees, and he felt the distance to the dark shrubbery and muddy roots of the forest floor, sudden and looming beneath them, and tried to keep from shaking or loosing his courage. He looked ahead then, seeing a flash of far-off white stone between the leaves, illuminated by the setting sun, and spoke up, his voice both excited and quivery from his nervousness. "Sliet, I think I see it-" He pointed, but was thrown hard off balance by a rush of air and fell to his knees, digging his fingers into the thick moss in an effort not to fall and yelping as the bough shook hard.

As he turned to look he felt terror rush through him at the sight of a massive beast rushing out of the forest towards them in a flurry of white plumage and gnashing teeth. The dragon clutched the branch, flaring her wings and screaming at the two tiny creatures, the feathers along her neck pluming out violently with her roar.  Immediatly after, she scrambled forwards on the branch, lunging and making a snap at the closer boy and dragging him back by his back-pack and shaking him.

Raven let out a scream of terror as he was grabbed, unable to strike or fight back as she shook him hard, gripping onto his pack before she slammed him into the branch and pinned the dazed boy with a taloned paw across his body. The dragon snarled again at the second creature, fury in her rumbling voice. She'd never seen a live human before, but she knew what they were, what they did, and she wouldn't allow them to trespass on her ancestors' lands or harm her hatchling, no matter the warnings her mother had given her centuries ago.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 pm

Sliet trecked through the trees, her steps confident on the limbs as they ascended into the foliage of the treetops. She knew Raven was excited, and she was happy for him, but they had to be careful. She turned to shoosh the boy as he spoke, her eyes widening at the aight of the beast. 
She stumbled back a step, precariously close to the edge of the branch as it shook. She was about to lunge for Raven to help him up and get them out of there when the beast shook him. She snarled right back at the dragon, letting out a roar of her own and breathing a plume of fire in its direction, careful to avoid burning the boy but desperate to get the thing away from him.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 pm

The dragon slipped and stumbled back on the branch as fire engulfed her, leaving her feathers smoldering and her eyes stinging. Through the fire she lunged, trampling over the branch with frightening speed, her powerful paws slamming down and just missing the boy beneath her as she lunged, her maw gaping as she snatched at Sliet with deadly, pearly teeth, her golden eyes fiery with rage.

Raven attempted to cover his head as he was kicked around by the dragon, narrowly avoiding being crushed underfoot as he tried to scramble to his feet, fear and adrenaline crashing through him as he saw it lunging for Sliet. Barely thinking, he grabbed onto the beast's leg, swallowed by her white down as he pulled and yelled, trying to distract the creature. She raised her paw and smashed it down, slamming him against the branch a second time, her claws scouring his back. Stunned and hurt, he lost his grip as he was batted aside. Crying out and clinging to the moss, Raven tried desperately to hold on, dangling from the bough before her tail swung around and smashed into the boy, tearing him from the branch and sending him crashing backwards into another heavy bough. He felt blinding pain and breathlessness as the emptiness opened up around him, and he was falling into nothing, unable to scream as the sky above him was swallowed by foliage.

Raven tumbled helplessly through the trees, whipped and struck by branches and leaves as he tried to cling to anything to slow his fall. When he crashed into the moss below, he felt his body jerk and bounce against the soil and rocks as he rolled into a steep rocky pit. He gasped painfully, sputtering and choking as he tried to breath, tears streaming down his cheeks as he curled up, the air slowly and painfully returning to his battered form. For a moment, he was shocked and disoriented, his ears filled with a sharp ringing and his vision swimming and churning as he tried to prop himself up, but the pain quickly became too much and he crumpled onto his side again, trying to catch his breath and staring at the blood oozing from the bruises and small grazes and cuts all over his shaking hands in shock.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Sliet let herself fall to a lower branch, narrowly missing the sharp teeth. She reached for the small axe strapped to her hip. She rarely carried the weapon, hardly using it, but any mission that could involve such dangerous creatures warranted some extra protection. 

The small creature looked up through the trees from her nest, listening curiously to the comotion. It sounded like her mother had found something. She watched several leaves fall through, dancing on the breeze. The hatchling startled, scrambling back with a squawk as somethhing far larger hit the ground. She cowered at the edge of her nest, feathers ruffled as she watched the strange lump. What was that thing? Where did it come from? Was it food? She took a couple steps forward warily sniffing at the thing.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Raven blinked, looking up at the movement in front of him, still hazy and confused. What was that? He hoped it wasn't dangerous, he didn't think he could fight anymore. As he took in the small creature, he realized it was covered in downy white feathers. Was it... a baby? He glanced up from where he'd fallen briefly, unable to hear much, but praying Sliet was safe. She could leave if she had to, couldn't she? Maybe she'd be okay, but he felt fear bubble up in his chest anyway. At the same time, he felt serious concern looking at the white ball of fluff in front of him, but he couldn't hear the commotion overhead any longer. He coughed and whimpered, shifting a bit and trying to sit up, but he definitely had some broken ribs, and felt pained all over. "Hello.." He whispered to the small creature, extending his hand weakly to let it catch his scent in a non-threatening manner, unsure of it's temperament, but not wanting to terrify it anymore than he surely already had.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm

The dragon sniffed her way forward nervously. What was this thing? She'd never seen one before, and it didn't smell familiar. She lunged a bit quickly to snap at the outstreted fingers with a toothless maw, determined to find out if it was food the hard way.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Raven flinched as the little thing bit his hand, drawing back slowly. "Hey- Hey-" He protested, his voice still soft. "Easy does it little guy." He braced himself against the rocky wall a bit, dragging his torn pack back to his side, and drawing the fruit and dried jerky Sliet had given him from it with sore hands, then tore off a small chuck and held it out to the tiny creature on his flattened palm, trying to make a peace offering. "It's okay." He tried to soothe.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:45 am

The creature jumped back, shaking her head and making a face in disgust. That did not taste good. Like ash and dirt and leaves. She looked back again, disproportionate ears perked at the smell of meat. She sniffed again, inching forward. Once she was close enough she snatched the jerky away quickly, retreating again to tear the jerky into easy to swallow pieces with her tiny claws.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:37 am

Raven held back a chuckle as the baby tore at the meat. She reminded him of a hungry little kitten, then immediately felt sad again; if the dragon that had attacked them had just been defending her nest, then this little one was in danger here. 
He took half the other strips and ripped them into tinier, half-inch pieces, and set them on the wrapping that had held the fruit before dampening them with water to make them easier to get down. He doubted she was used to eating salty, dried out stuff, but she seemed quite hungry. When he was done, he set the neat pile of mush down in front of him, wincing from the movement, and made a little whistle to get her attention. "Hey, c'mere." He encouraged softly, shifting the wrapping with his hand to show her.

He looking up quietly then, listening. He hadn't heard the dragon or Sliet in an uncomfortably long time. Had she left? She couldn't have been killed? The thought brought on fear for his friend, but he knew it was unlikely. At the same time, if she had left, then the dragon would be back soon to finish him off, unless... He'd never seen an animal so large or powerful, could Sliet really...He felt both hope for his friend's survival and sadness that the baby in the nest might be left alone. Maybe he could climb back up and intervene, but he sure didn't feel like he was going anywhere.

Last edited by Kazukedud on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:31 pm

The hatchling looked up from what was left of the jerky at the boys whistle. Creeping up again, she sniffed at the mush before giving it a lick, digging in a moment later. Now this was food. Once she had scarfed down all of the mush she ran her tongue around her mouth, cleaning what was left. She looked up at the strange creature curiously. It kinda smelled like her mother.  Using her snout to push his hands out of the way, she climbed into his lap, standing so that her front paws were on his shoulders and looking him in the face curiously.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top