Side Rp for Origins

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Side Rp for Origins

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Raven shifted sleepily, waking to warmth and comfort, a heavy weight over him. Opening his eyes, he saw vague darkness and what looked like rough stone. Fuzzy with confusion, he started up, quickly rendered immobile by a sharp ache in his middle. His breath caught and he tried to ease up, pushing himself up and feeling blankets slide down his side. He felt unease filling his stomach as he looked around, his eyes adjusting to his surroundings. A bed, shelves, dark, rough walls. He looked down at himself, free of his uniform, shoes and scarf, and dressed in rough, unfamiliar clothes. His uncertainty spread, and he started to feel scared. Catching his breath, he slid silently from the bed, glancing around and and wincing at the pain spreading through his side. He remembered with almost physical revulsion metal stuck in him and the man's body weighing him down, suffocating in the mud and snow. At he same time, he felt a dark, inexplicable feeling stop his breath as he remembered what he'd done. He stood in silence until memories welling up became unbearable and he took a couple steps forward, looking around again and feeling trapped. What was this? He felt sick and terrified, and tried to make his way away from the bed. He saw light, and could hear wind, and went towards it as quickly as he could on his weak legs, the light almost blinding him as he reached the entrance. The boy braced himself against the side of the stony wall and looked out over flowing green fields. 
Taking a hesitant step out, he felt warmth as the sunshine fell on his skin, the earth and moss soft beneath his feet. He crumpled to his knees, touching the cool lichen and grass with his scarred hands in utter confusion, his terror giving way to wonder and amazement. What was this place? What was all that green stuff? Was this some sort of dream?
Kazukedud
Admin

View user profile http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Side Rp for Origins

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 pm

After patching the poor boy up, Sliet went searching for food. She didn't usually keep much stashed away here with her long absences from the small hideout and needing little to begin with. She had managed to fill a fair sized basket with various fruits, vegetables and other edible plants. She was almost back when she noticed the boy just outside the entrance to the cave, almost running to him to make sure he was alright when she noticed his distressed expression. "Oh. I see you're up. How are you feeling?" she asked hesitantly, setting the basket down nearby.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:33 pm

Raven looked up in alarm at the girl approaching, scrambling to his feet and clutching his side at the motion, ready to run for his life if he had to. He watched her with wide eyes as she spoke, trying to take in the words as he swallowed, nearly unable to squeak out an answer. "I-I'm okay.." He blurted, glancing at himself and her again. "W-what's going on?" He asked, his voice wavering as he stood uncomfortably, not sure what to do with himself and feeling very vulnerable.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Sliet taised her hands in a placating manner, trying to calm him. "Easy now. You were hurt so i brought you here." She explained, speaking slowly as to not spook the poor kid any further. "Maybe you shouldn't be moving around like this. It looked pretty bad earlier..."
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Raven looked at her in confusion at her kind tone, trying to make sense of all this. "You helped me? W-why? I-" He hesitated. "I don't know what's happening." He admitted uncertainly. "Is this a dream? What is this place? Am I dead?" He asked, even thought that didn't make any sense, it made just about as much sense as the warm air and different clothes and endless green surrounding them. He looked faint for a second, his face growing paler as he seemed to get more and more bewildered, before swaying and collapsing unconsciously.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:06 am

Sliet rushed forward as the boy collapsed, heaving a sigh once she realized he was still breathing. She stared at him for a moment, considering how much trouble this kid was going to be. Humans were so fragile, and she wasn't completely sure what had happened to him. After sitting there for several moments she got to her feet. Grabbing the small boy under each arm and dragging him back into the cave. She had some difficulty getting him back onto the bed but she was soon draping the blankets back over him and leaving to prepare something from her basket for when he woke up again.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:21 am

When he opened his eyes again, Raven looked around wearily, realizing he was back in the bed, covered and warm again. He took a slow breath, trying to understand. He could see the other working away at something, and felt concerned until he realized she was preparing food. He tried to calm down; whoever she was, and wherever they were, she seemed kind, and hadn't made any move so far to hurt or entrap him, this wasn't a dream, that didn't make any sense. There had to be some reason for all of this, but at least it was warm here. He looked up as she turned towards him, feeling a mixture of fear and curiosity, but his voice was slightly less terrified. "Thank you...for helping me." He started softly, unsure of where he stood with this person. This wasn't the Federation, or any other place he'd ever been to. How long had he been out? How had he gotten here? Why had she saved him? Were they safe here? Was she well intentioned or was something more going on? Questions raced through his tired mind, but he wasn't sure what to ask.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 am

Sliet looked the boy up and down ciriously. "It was my pleasure. You're not going to faint again are you?" she asked before moving any further. If he did she would just leave the food here for when he got up again and go and find something else to keep her busy. She wasn't even completely sure what had caused him to faint in the first place.
Humans were just so fragile.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:56 am

"I don't think so..." He mumbled in shame. "I think I just lost a lot of blood, I..." He trailed off, scared but too tired now to run or leap up. She didn't seem malicious, anyway. "M-my name is Raven, who... who are you?" He asked, not so much for her name, but out of curiosity towards her motivations. "What is this place? It's so warm and green." He added softly, letting his guard down a little in his exhaustion.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:37 pm

"I am sliet and this is my home." she told him. It was far more complicated than that, but she wasnt sure she wanted to try and explain that yet. "Here" she added, handing him a small woven bowl full of chopped plants and vegetables, and sitting on a stool-like rock near the bed.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Raven wasn't sure what to say to her reply, but decided to accept her answer for now, glancing up at her and down at the bowl that contained what looked like an assortment of food. He struggled to sit up, taking it curiously and glancing back at her. She was feeding him, too? "Th-thank you." He repeated, not sure how to express the gratefulness he was feeling; he'd gone from dying in a snowy hell to waking up in this place, and none of it made any sense. He didn't even think he knew how to talk to her, he hadn't been treated like a human being or had a conversation in months.
He glanced down at the food, not wanting to refuse the kind gesture. He took a piece and cautiously popped it in his mouth; it was like nothing he'd ever tasted, the closest he could compare it to were the sweet, mushy canned peaches Elinore had bought one year, but it was amazing. He carefully ate a couple more, remembering how hungry he was and how long it had been since he'd eaten anything besides the canned nutritional cakes the military supplied.
"Thank you so much- I-I don't understand why you're doing this for me." He blurted out gratefully, looking at his savior in bewilderment. As wary as he felt, he wanted to trust her.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Sliet watched the boy eat in amusement. "Because I can." she said with a smile, getting to her feet. "Now if you need me I'll be outside. Feel free to join me when you're done if you feel up to it." she added before retreating to the entrance of the cave to play with rhe fire pit.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Raven nodded speechlessly, growing only more confused with her vague answers. He tried to get the food down quickly, not wanting to keep her waiting. When he had eaten, he set the bowl aside for the moment, and carefully got to his feet, wincing but taking it easy as he walked over. He became suddenly aware of the scars all over his forearms, hands, neck and feet, and longed for his gloves and scarf, pausing for a moment and glancing back before finally trying to ignore it and walking over to the fire pit where she was. Awkwardly, he sat down across from her, crossing his legs and tucking his feet under them, and crossing his arms over his middle, blinking down at the warm flames. He felt suddenly tired again, and the warmth of the fire was only making him feel cozier. He thought he noticed shapes in the flames a few times, and glanced at Sliet curiously, but didn't say anything. Everything was so strange here, but he was too tired to question it, and was half certain he was just exhausted and seeing things. At some point, he relaxed back into sleep, and opened his eyes to the faded light. He realized he was on his side next to the warmth of the fire, shrouded again by the blanket. He immediately felt embarrassed and guilty for passing out on the other again, and tried to gather himself and sit up, holding the blanket about his shoulders. When he glanced up at the sky, his breath hitched at the millions of stars illuminating the sky, tinting the beautiful grassland in a faint blue light, while the river glimmered silver. A soft noise of amazement escaped the boy, words failing him.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Sliet nodded to the boy as he emerged from the cave, continuing to play with the flames while he fot comfortable. By the time she looked up again he was already asleep. Not wanting to wake the poor kid up, she retrieved the blanket, draping it over him. Deciding that it would be a while before they could talk, she climbed onto the small grassy hill that hid the entrance to her home, sitting on the cool grass and watching the sun set. She fell into a sort of trance watching the stars, going over what she was going to say in her head. She almost didn't notice when the boy woke up again. "Pretty huh?" she asked, rolling over to look at him from over the entrance.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Raven jumped at the other's voice, turning to look at her above him on the hill. "Y-yeah." He breathed quietly, sitting up and standing unsteadily. "I've never see so many stars..." He added, then cautiously climbed up, sitting warily a few feet from her and taking in the surroundings in silence. Eventually, he glanced over at her, the starlight reflecting in his dark eyes. "Sliet... this isn't...my...my home, is it?" He asked softly. This seemed so real, but his home didn't look like this, plants were scarce, the sky was empty. He didn't know where this place existed, if it was a dream, some other phantom he was seeing, but it wasn't home.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Sliet rolled over again as the boy joined her on the hill, connecting the stars together in her mind to create familiar images. She took a deep breath when Raven spoke again, her expression quite serious. "I'm afraid we're far from your home." she answered easily, worried about his reaction. They really were about as far as.possible from that terrible place where she had found the poor kid, left ro die in the mud. This place was far safer and healthier overall.The full answer was very complicated and would require some explaining.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Raven nodded quietly, folding his legs beneath him again and looking up at the sky, feeling incredibly small. He paused for a while, before slowly speaking up again. "Am I dead?" He asked calmly. He'd never really believed in a God or Heaven before, as much as Pel had cherished the idea, but Sliet sure seemed like an angel.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:52 pm

"You're not dead. Though it was pretty close there for a while." she assured him, propping herself up on her elbows so that she could look at him.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:17 pm

He blinked at her, nodding, feeling slight relief in his chest. His last memories were of freezing up and being run down with the bayonet, and feeling cold and confused as he lay in the snow, and had no memories of Sliet or any journey to this place. He tried to think of what he wanted to know most, not wanting to demand too much from the other but aching for an explanation. "W-where are we... How did we get from my home to here? Why did you bring me here, Sliet?" He questioned timidly, trying not to sound too assertive.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Sliet pursed her lips as she considdered how to explain this to him. This was complicated and was worried if he wouldnt be able to completely wrap his head around it. "Hmm. Well..." she started, sitting up and reaching for some small rocks in the grass. "Lets say that this rock right here is your world. Full of snow and weapons and nastiness." she said, holding up the rough stone to show the boy. " and this one is mine. Where we are now. Not much to see, but safe for the most part." holding up a smoother pebble to explain. " there are a whole bunch of different worlds out there, and for the most part, none of them know the others exist. Travel between them is possible for everyone but really hard for all but a dozon or so at any given time." she paused. Giving raven a chance to absorb this information.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Raven listened to her in silence, frowning a little at her explanation, trying to make sense her words. He stared out at the starlit landscape for several long minutes, taking in what she said and considering it. He had no reason to disbelieve her other than what he thought he knew, but in fact, it made more sense than anything he'd considered. But how had they gotten here? How many worlds were there? He tried to wrap his mind around the logic of it, but this was beyond the math and theorems he'd be exposed to. He had so many questions welling up in his mind as he looked at her again, considering. "Thats... thats pretty hard to.. to comprehend." He admitted softly. "Why did you come to my world?" He asked quietly. "Why did you take me with you?"
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm

"Me and some of my..." she hesitated unsure whether or not she would call the other revenants her friends. "Companions were looking for someone dangerous. We didn't find him, but on the way back I stumbled on you, and you were hurt, and I knew i could do something. So, here we are." sliet explained, her words speeding up as she explained more, anxious to see Ravens reaction.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Raven brought his legs him to his chest, taking in this information slowly and glancing up at her. He already knew she'd saved his life, but for some reason, it hit him in that moment. He didn't understand all this, but for the first time in a long time someone had shown him humanity and kindness. He blinked and quickly glanced away as he felt tears come to his eyes. This didn't feel real. "Thank you." He told her again, taking a shaky breath. "T-this is really hard to take in right now, but... but if there's anything I can do to repay you- I owe you my life." He added, looking at her with his face full of emotions."I thought I was going to die."
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:45 pm

LesKip

Harir watched the blinding light shimmer into a golden stretch of fields and forest, and felt the warm, clover-sweet air wash over him as he shifted into Sliet's world. He faced the glistening river for a moment, clutching contemplatively at the fennel he'd brought, before heading up the slope towards her home. When he arrived on the slope, he felt a lack of her-omega's- immediate presence, though he was certain she was around. He would simply remain until she returned. He looked for a place to sit before noticing a form present in the cave, a human? No, it looked more like a scrawny, probably disease-infested dwarf, staring back at him in shock, with a stolen, half-eaten potato in it's grubby hand. Harir felt the hair at the back of his neck up at the sight, cringing in disgust and worrying another one would crawl out of the grass at any moment. Where there was one mountain dwarf, there was bound to be a nest.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 am

Sliet watched over the village from a small hill, enjoying the sight of the people going about their daily business. she sighed, getting to her feet and brushing herself off before returning to her cave. She cocked her head curiously at the familiar form standing outside as she approached. What was Alpha doing here?
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top