Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperHero/Powered AU

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SuperHero/Powered AU Empty SuperHero/Powered AU

Post by Deathcap Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 am

AUish thing
whee its one am

Sein brought the crowbar down hard on his opponent's back, while another swung at her from the side. He stumbled back as she fell, his heavy breaths echoing off the crowded steel walls of the warehouse. He dropped his arm to the side, the metal bar weighing it down as he blinked, unbelieving as she went down. Quickly, he dropped to hold her down, his knee braced against her torso. "Tie her up, quick-" He sputtered. "Get on it!" The man blurted again when they hesitated, looking like frightened, kicked dogs at the order to get close to her again.
When they had her hands and ankles bound, he pulled her mask free and tossed it on the ground, then let go and pushed her back with a mean kick. "That's it for you girly, shouldn't have fucked with us." He spat, then gestured for one of them to tape her mouth, throwing her mask onto her side. He stared at her for a moment before turning to two of the other men. "You, put her in the trunk of the car. And you, I want you to drive out to the point and kill her," He instructed, passing the other his pistol. "I dont want any evidence, you wear gloves, shoot her, bury her, out in the middle of nowhere, take her things and drive back in the long way, no finger prints or tools left behind. I want you back by tomorrow night, without her we can finally get this shit together." He told the two. The first man picked her up, leaving the mask behind, and shoved her less that gently into the trunk, closing and locking the lid, while Anderson walked slowly and uncertainly to the driver's side door.
"Don't fuck this up." Muttered the first, giving the other a pat on the shoulder.
Anderson, still feeling light headed and shocked from the fight, got into the car, gun stupidly on the passenger side, and pushed the car into drive.

Last edited by Kazukedud on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

SuperHero/Powered AU Empty Re: SuperHero/Powered AU

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Sliet kneed another goon in the gut, trying to dight her way out of this mess. This was supposed to be a simple run, taking down a low level drug dealer, like she'd done many times before. This was clearly more than what she had expected.
She fell to the ground when she was hit from behind, gasping for air, the light armor of her suit doing little to protect her from the blow. She grunted in pain at the feeling of the mans knee on her spine, trying to force air into her lungs. The hero struggled as they tied her up, trying to bite at the one that taped her mouth. She flailed about furiously when another stranger picked her up, intent on making it as dificult as possible for them. A squeak of pain and surprise escaped her throat as she was roughly locked in the trunk.
She kicked at the door as hard as she could until the vehicle started to move, resigning herself to to being stuck for the time being, planning for when he opened the trunk.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Anderson drove down the city roads, his hands still shaking with the adrenaline as he came to terms with everything that was happening. He winced as he watched a cop car pass him going the opposite direction, and felt his stomach twist as he drove out farther into the middle of nowhere. After roughly twenty minutes, he'd made it to dirt roads, and when sure he was nowhere nears farm houses or private properties, he pulled the car into a small, overgrown trail and turned off the ignition. He left the lights on so he could see as he climbed out of the car, taking the gun and wedging it in his pants pocket. 
He hesitated for a few more moments, feeling sick, before taking a breath and mustering some courage, going around and popping open the trunk. Careful to avoid the other's resistance, he reached to pull her from the trunk, muttering a "Watch your head." Without thinking, so used to taking Briar from their car seat. He set her in the grass a few feet from the car. Looking at the girl who'd caused them so much trouble, he felt terrible, all covered in cuts and bruises, and she couldn't even be in her thirties, Ace, was it?  Some kind of vigilante who'd gotten in over her head trying to do the right thing, he guessed. Poor kid.

Taking the gun from his pocket and trying not to meet her eyes, he aimed it at her head, not expecting the rush of adrenaline and feeling of nausea that washed over him. Shaking, the man hesitated, trying to work up the nerve, even lowering the gun slightly. "I'm sorry- I'm so sorry, I don't want to do this, I don't have a choice- I-I've got a little kid at home, I can't, I can't fuck this up or- or they'll..." He went on, trying to explain, but he felt no more justified, even as he let his hand fall back to his side, cursing and taking a few steps back and forth, finally dropping the weapon in the grass and walking over to her. 
"Fuck." He muttered again, glancing over her, and reaching up to pull the tape away, trying to do it as painlessly as possible, then reaching to untie her hands and hesitating. "Listen, I-I'll let you go, okay, take you to a hospital, or, or something, but this didn't happen, and you don't attack me, deal?" He asked, his voice still wavering.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:05 am

Sliet tried to get a few knee and elbow jabs in, but was too askwardly restrained to really do anything. She looked up at him almost fearfully the first time he leveled the gun with her, but it quickly tjrned into a wary glare as he paced.
She gasped when he pulled the tape away, finally able to breathe somewhat normally. She looked him over at his proposal. She was pretty angry at her circumstances, and those who had put her here, but as much as she wanted to make this man buhurt as much as she did right now, she didn't exactly have many options."deal." she half growled, holding up her hands so that he could get to them
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:18 am

Anderson fumbled with the knots for a few seconds with still-shaking hands, before setting the nylon string undone and untying her ankles. He shrugged off his hooded jacket and gave it to her, well aware of the chilled night air and worried about her state. He just hoped she wasn't in shock. The brunet moved to help her up, not sure how badly hurt she was, and tried to aid in letting her into the passenger's side. When she was there, he picked up the gun and string, throwing it in the trunk, then went around and got into the driver's side, glancing over at her uncertainly. "You going to be okay? Or do you want me to take you to a hospital?" He asked, his voice serious but quiet. He hadn't had to fight her himself but he wasn't sure what kind of damage they'd done to her, or if she was bleeding or hurt bad enough to need medical attention. He had medical stuff at home he could patch her up with, but he was no doctor and his first aid training had been years ago, when he'd had a real job before the factory shut down.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Wliet rubbed her wrists where the rope had dug in, letting the man help her somewhat grudgingly. She felt a sharp burning twinge in her ribs as she moved. They were probably bruised pretty bad at the very least, but she could still make it home like this. "I'll be fine." she growled defensively, pulling up her own hood, feeling rather naked and exposed without her mask.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Anderson blinked at her. She didn't seem all that shaken up, he was pretty sure he was more unnerved by the situation than she was, as angry as she seemed. "I don't care who you are." He added, when she pulled the hood up, then rooted around in the glove compartment, holding out a pair of sunglasses. "Look, if...if they find out about this..." He started, still feeling afraid and lost, thinking of Briar and what the others would do to her, let alone him, if he was found out. 
"If you could help me make this look like you escaped on your own, or fucked the car up, it would be a big help, I'm sure you dont' mind trashing Sein's car?" He asked. If she was too hurt, he would understand, but with her abilities, he didn't think it would take her much effort.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Sliet took the sun glasses when they were offered, feeling a little bit more comfortable. She looked over at him when he asked for her help, as though he had presented her with a very tasty treat that may or may not be poisoned. "You want me to trash the car?" she asked somewhat skeptically, still unsure of what to make of this guy.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:01 am

Anderson shrugged. "Bust the lock, put a hole through the trunk, whatever you think is appropriate?" He added uncertainly. "Maybe after we go get mcdonalds? I'll pay." He offered tiredly. If he was going to bring back Sein's car smashed up and with no Ace, he might as well face the morning with a full stomach and sleep.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:08 am

"Deal" she agreed far more enthusiastic this time as she pushed herself out of the vehicle, able to ignore the pain in her side for the time being. She ran around behind the car to the trunk, apraising it somewhat before finally unleashing her pent up anger on the metal, definitely showing evidence of a strugle. Once she had finished, she returned to the car with a sigh, far more relaxed now. "McDonald's it is."
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:17 am

Anderson watched her get out of the car and circle around, before hammering the trunk rather violently. The brunet felt suddenly glad he wasn't on the wrong side of her at this point. He waited for her to get back in, and started the car up again, backing up and heading up the road, towards the city. After a few moments of quiet, he spoke up uncertainly. "I'm sorry, about the gun, and them hurting you." He added, his voice somewhat nervous and guilty, as if he wasn't really sure where he even stood.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 am

"Why? it's not like you did anything, and you can't control what they do."sliet mumbled, chosing to look out the window instead of at the other. She wasnt as mad at him as she was at herself for letting those guys get the ddop on her. It was a stupid mistake, one that had almost gotten her killed.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

Anderson gave a nod of acknowledgment at her reply, but didn't feel any better. He didn't normally get a chance to debate his morality, his job with them was what he had to do for Briar and him to survive, but he was well aware that he was part of the problem in the city, as much as he might also be a victim of circumstance.
"You're pretty calm about all this. You get stuffed in a lot of trunks?" He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice. As he drove, he was careful to keep to the side of town that Sein's gang wasn't in, not looking to make things more difficult for himself. "Drive through? or you wanna go in?" He asked when they came up on the fast-food building.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:58 am

"More than i would like. " she said rather indiferent. "Hazard of the job. "She looked up at the building before down at herself at his other question. Covered in lots of dirt and some blood as she was, it was probably best not to go inside. "Drive through" she answered curtly, still not sure how she felt about this guy.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:54 pm

"Alright." The brunet nodded, pulling up into the empty lane, and addressing the speaker with a tired hello, ordering a coffee and muffin, then a happy meal with a plushy toy and chocolate milk, and moving back in his seat to let the other order what she wanted.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:44 pm

"And a big mac meal. Upsize the fries. Strawberry fruitopia to drink." Sliet spoke into the speaker, leaning over anderaon a bit before returning to her silence. " who's the kids meal for?"she asked once thwy were waiting at the window for a couple moments.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Anderson drove up to the window, handing over the cash when prompted. When the other asked him about the happy meal, he was a little reluctant to respond. ace didn't seem terrible or anything, but he disliked anyone knowing he had a weakness to be exploited. He loved Briar with all his heart, and he didn't want her in any more danger than she already was with Sein and his influence. 
"Briar... She's my kid." He told her softly, a little concerned.
''I'm not worried about me if Sein finds out about this, but he'd hurt her too." He admitted again, solemnly, then noticed the worker trying to hand him the bag of food, and took it awkwardly, apologizing.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:47 pm

"Well no shit." sliet half growled, frowning and lookong out the window again. Why do you do this stuff anyway? I mean, if you're so worried." she asked him noncommittally, though sje was genuinely a bit curious now as to his motives.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:17 am

Pulling away from the building and driving towards his apartment building, he hesitated to reply. "Because I have to pay the bills. I can't get a legal job with enough pay to take care of myself and Briar and Lilla." He muttered. "I don't like it- I used to work in a factory, but, it closed and I was clean out of a job, let alone insurance or pension. I ended up being a stay at home dad while my wife kept working. We were okay untill she got shot by some unstable patient." He recounted tiredly. "There's her care, my meds, and Briar needs me. I can't just mess around and hope to get a raise at some fast food joint. Things will be better when she wakes up." In truth, he didn't know if she ever would, there was a risk that even if she did leave her coma, she would be brain dead and helpless from her injury, but all he could do was hold out and hope she'd come back to him.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:58 am

Harir was cleaning tables and ready to close up early when he heard the door chime and tensed. Not another one. Who needs lunch food at midnight? He considered in disgruntlement, turning around to glance up at the bedraggled looking woman. "Hello there, table for one?" He inquired, faking a friendly voice and smile quiet well, though he felt a little concerned as to whether she was a customer or here looking for help. Or to rob them.

Last edited by Kazukedud on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Sliet looked up at the man, trying not to seem too gruff or hostile, shaken from the events of the night. "Yes please." she answered, holding her McDonalds bag close. She'd managed to get herself somewhat cleaned up, gotten most of the blood and dirt off, changed her clothes, but she had yet to see herself in a mirror.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 am

Harir lead the other to the a single table by a window and set down a menu for her, starting to feel concerned over the girl's state. When he noticed the mcdonalds bag he wondered if she was there for food at all, or if perhaps she was trying to take refuge here from someone following her, or after being locked out of her apartment, or something along those lines. "Can I get you anything to drink while you decide on your food?" He asked her, wondering if he should speak up.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Sliet took her seat at the table, setting down her bag of food and pushing it to the other side of the table. "Just water, please." she asked, waiting for him to leave before trying to look at a menu.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 am

He nodded, turning and heading back to the front, eventually returning with a pitcher of ice water and a single glass. He set the glass down on a tiny woven coaster and poured some for her before setting the pitcher on the table. "Excuse me, sorry, if someone's bothering you or you need help, or- if you need a phone or something, you can use ours up front." He offered uncertainly, starting to notice scuffs on her skin and other signs of a struggle.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Sliet thanked him for the water, only really looking up at him when he spoke. She blinked at him in confusion, unsure of what he meant for a moment before remembering how she must look. "I'm fine. Thank you though." She said softly, offering a small smile.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum