Kedud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future thing

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Future thing - Page 4 Empty Re: Future thing

Post by Deathcap Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Raven moved beside the other, trying to examine the thick black collar. It had little separations or switches and didn't look as if it could be easily removed. Without power tools or specially designed tools, at least. "Okay. Stay here, I think I have an idea." He said softly, getting to his feet and heading down the hall.

When he returned, Pel was following close behind, looking perplexed and questioning him. When she saw the boy on the floor her posture went from hurried to hostile, tensing and staring at the other as the hairs raised on the back of her neck. "What the hell?! He is not a friend!" She spat at Raven, her voice a growl as she clenched her fists, taking a step back but not taking her eyes from the boy crumpled on the ground, trying to sort out what was going on.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

https://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Peter rolled over when Raven left, watching the empty door for several moments. If he tried, he could probably still try and leave, that gut wasn't here to discourage him this time. Before he could convince himself to suck it up and find his way back to camp, preferably before he was shocked again. The boy returned, someone else in tow. Someone way too familiar. The brunet bristled, getting about halfway to his feet and backing up a bit before he couldn't find the energy to go any farther. He had to agree with her. They were not friends. What did the kid say?
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Raven hesitated, turning to the other. "That's not the point; he's in pain Pel; they've got some kind of shock collar hooked up to his neck and he doesn't even have his tech on to take the electricity; it's going to kill him." He pleaded.
The girl puffed in annoyance, staring at the pathetic looking other for a moment. She hadn't put that thing on his neck. Why was this her responsibility? Though, she had ruined his tech.. but that was his own fault. At the same time, she pitied him for being treated like a dog by the Federation, just like Raven had been "If this bites me in the ass I'm going to kill you both." She stated clearly, moving Raven out of the way with a hand at his arm and walking around behind the other while keeping her eyes on him. She crouched, kneeling down and putting a hand on his shoulder to keep him in place, before hesitantly touching the collar and trying to concentrate on it's workings.

Raven walked back to the front of Peter. "She's going to help, don't worry, she's a lot nicer than she acts."

Pel shot a look at the dark haired boy over Peter's shoulder, and went back to the collar. Closing her eyes and releasing his shoulder to reach around and touch the front of the collar, she exchanged energy and information with the device before attempting to disarm it. The black metal separated at the back and she flicked open the small latch keeping it in place, taking it from around his neck. She nearly startled at the ring of scars beneath the device, frozen for a moment before getting to her feet. She bent the collar back on itself until it crumpled and came apart; letting the crushed item fall to the ground near his feet. "Fixed?" She asked a little more softly, though still not letting her guard down.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Peter tensed when Pel moved behind him, trying not to freak out when she moved out of his range of vision. He looked at Raven untrustingly when he tried to reassure him. He took a deep breath when the collar opened, feeling a fair bit of pressure let off of his neck, reaching up to gently rub the sensitive, damaged skin. He watched the girl crush the device with relative ease. "Thanks." he croaked, staring wide-eyed at the small pile of scrap metal.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:02 pm

Pel didn't reply at first, walking past him to look at the other again. She was curious and felt threatened by the other, but wasn't sure she wanted to ask.

Raven thanked Pel and bent down to help the other. "Here, let's get you back to the bed." He said softly, helping him as well as he could. Pel returned to help and easily took most of the weight as they rested him on the bed. She stepped back as Luna scooted past her feet and hopped up next to Peter again, sniffing worriedly at him but staying out of his face. Pel took a last look at the other, seeming as though she was going to speak before heading off to disappear down the hall.

Raven picked up the broken collar and put it in the wast bin, glancing back at Peter. "Are you going to be okay? Is there anything you need before I go?" He asked gently, not wanting to abandon the other if there was anything else he could do.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Peter leaned heavily on the other two as they moved towards the bed. He knew he couldn't get there on his own, otherwise he would have growled at them for getting too close. He huffed a bit when he hit the bed, reaching up to pat Luna on the head as she climbed up beside him. He looked up at Raven when the other offered more help, rolling over to face the wall, deciding he was done doing the people thing for today.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:31 am

Raven quietly shut the door, taking the rolling over as an answer. He would leave the other in peace for a while before he checked on him again.

Luna nestled up to the other's side again, this time watching over him in concern for a while before coming the conclusion he was relatively okay then, and rested her head on the blankets near his arm.

--------------

After the other seemed to be healing on his own, Raven came in the next morning with some food and water, he noticed the brunet looking much better. "Good morning. " He addressed him softly. "I brought you some breakfast. If that hole is healed you should be fine to eat now." He smiled, setting the tray down next to the other's bed. He pet Luna lovingly as the other got up to greet him, ruffling her neck and head. After a moment, he glanced back to Peter. "Can I talk to you about some things?"
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:57 am

Peter looked up when raven returned, his eyes locking on the tray of food. He moved to sit on the floor, reaching to grab bits of food without hesitation, and man, it tasted better than pretty much anything he'd ever had, but that could have just been the hunger. It occurred to him that it could be poisoned or something, but they had had plenty of opportunities to kill him already and hadn't, why would they start now?he looked up to the dark haired boy when he spoke again, narrowing his eyes in aprehension, but waiting for him to go on.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 am

Raven hesitated, not sure if the other wanted to go away or a minute, then realizing he was waiting. He sat down opposite of the other, crossing his legs. "Your tech seems a lot better... so I wanted to talk to you about what you want to do. Like I said, You can leave if you want to, but just hear me out. I know it might seem like the easy choice; hell, it's hard getting used to all this, but I want you to know you won't be judged or yelled at or hit or locked up if you want to stay. You could have a room to stay in and sleep whenever you needed to, and three or so meals a day, and there wouldn't be a lot of rules and schedules except for maybe volunteering for helping with labor like moving crates around or helping look after the animals. " He elaborated, trying not to go on too quickly but rather give the brunet a chance to take in what he was saying. "I know it's hard.. being controlled and abused in the federation every day...it... it messes with your head." He added. "I think I understand some of what you're going through... It's difficult to trust... a-and dissociate yourself from what they tell you that you are."  He thought for a moment, before removing his glove and stuffing it into his pocket and pushing up his sleeve, holding out his heavily scarred arm, pretty much identical to peters, so the other could see. "I deserted, a few years ago, and for a while I wasn't sure how to cope with everything.. but these people saved my life, and a lot of other's too. They wouldn't harm you."
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Peter listened to the other with growing uncertainty. It sounded incredible here, almost too good to be true, but he couldn't really stay could he? He would be in trouble if he didn't go back. But they couldn't punish him if they weren't here right? No. They would find him. They always did. And then it would be worse. He eyed the boy skeptically when he said he knew what it was like, certain for a few moments that he really was just messing with him now. That was until Raven showed him his scars. His eyes went wide in shock for only a second before recoiling a bit when he explained about deserting. He knew what the penalty was for that, knew what he was supposed to do, But did he really have to? maybe he could forget that he ever heard that?

He looked between the door and Raven several times before saying anything. "Did they make you kill things too?" he asked quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:07 pm

Raven blinked at the brunet sadly at his question, looking down as he spoke. "They... they tried. Other inmates who were too weak. I wouldn't, so they would beat me...And...Yes, in the military; I killed to stay alive." He answered truthfully, feeling old and tired as he spoke. "That's why I left, in the end; I was supposed to kill a baby, and I wouldn't." He admitted softly.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Peter nodded before returning to more or less ignoring the boy. He reached for his food again, offering a piece to Luna before taking another bite himself.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:48 am

Skip

Marcel urged his horse along quickly, trying to regroup with any cluster of soldiers he could fine, but it was a loosing battle and he hadn't been able to make any contact over the radio, and they were both wounded. He considered getting off of the animal to lead him, but doubted he'd be able to walk on his own at this point.
Turning a corner he ran into a few living and felt his heart drop at their lack of uniforms, then froze, giving the horse free rein for a second as he recognized their faces. He felt unable to look away as cold terror settled in his chest, noting Captain Leloup and... and Raven? It didn't make sense. they were dead, he'd seen Raven shot to death in the snow, and the Captain had gone over the cliff when the bridge collapsed. "Wh-.."

Raven looked up in alarm at the sound of hoofbeats, standing and turning only meet eyes with Marcel in shock and stare just as dumbfoundly at the other before taking on an odd expression.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Sliet looked up at the sound of the approaching horse, grinning when she recognized the gelding. Her demeanor quickly changed however when she saw his rider. She growled lightly, running up beside the horse, swinging into the saddle and kicking Marcel out in one motion, glaring at the boy on the ground for several moments. After dismissing the boy as a threat she turned back to the moderately startled horse, patting his neck affectionately.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm

The startled silence was broken as Sliet seized the the horse from Marcel. Raven leapt backwards as the brunette fell while briefly trying to draw his gun before he slipped and hit the concrete with cry of alarm, jerking his foot from the the stirrup. He turned onto his back and froze as he noticed Raven had his gun on him, and didn't feel too good about the face the younger was making. 
"Y-You're dead- you're both dead-I- oh fuck, I'm going mad.. Who... what's happening..?" He trailed off in his horrified confusion, wondering if it was the blood loss doing this to him. 

Raven kept his pistol on the other for a moment, leaving the safety on and practically trembling with bombardments of emotion running through him. He had a hundred things to say, or rather, yell at the other... but he couldn't seem to speak. On top of that he noticed the blood covering the other's front and side and felt a pang of old pity and worry beneath his betrayal, which further froze him to the spot.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:55 am

Sliet stared at Raven for a moment, rather bewildered at the fact that he really had his gun on the other, or really anyone. She watched him, debating on whether or not to say something when the safety caught her eye. She tried not to laugh before returning to patting her horse. Either the kid had no intention of shooting the former lieutenant, or he was going to have some difficulties trying.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:33 am

"Hand over your weapons," Raven sputtered.
"I-" Marcel blinked at the other uncertainly.
"Weapons," He insisted tensely.
The brunette complied, pushing his pistol out of reach, then struggling with his rifle strap, wincing in pain and taking a painfully long time as he tugged at the thing across his chest and tried to get it over his head with restricted motions, all the while casting glances at the two in disbelief. 
Raven hesitated for a moment, lowering his gun and crouching to help the other, ignoring Marcel's stare.
He freed the strap and glanced at the other, trying to keep a straight, cold face, but let out a sudden, angry yelp as the other grabbed him.
He struggled for a moment before realizing Marcel was hugging him.
"Get the fuck off-" Raven snapped, his voice coming out noticeably broken.
"I thought you were dead." Marcel repeated. "I thought I killed you."
"Y-you're going to wish-," Raven retorted, but his heart wasn't in it as he sat there in the other's hold, trailing off and shutting his eyes before reaching up one hand to gently hug Marcel back.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Sliet drew her gun when she heard raven yell, aiming at Marcel in an instant. She had no particular desire to kill him, but if he hurt raven, she would do what was necessary. She watched the two uneasily when she realized that they were hugging but didn't let her guard down, instead maintaining her cool stare.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Raven looked at Sliet in worry as she aimed at them, feeling his heart flutter and pulling back from Marcel. He doubted she would shoot him but a gun aimed his way still made him feel a little dizzy. He glanced back at Marcel, noticing that he too was covered in blood now, he blinked, hesitant as Marcel tried to get up as well. "We'll get you help, but you need to hand over your weapons and cooperate."
Raven stated, trying to keep his voice level, though feeling sort of torn up about everything and not sure what he wanted.

Marcel was the one to hesitate at this. "Help? I still don't know what's going on. How are you both alive, a-and whose side are you on?" He asked weakly, reluctantly letting go of raven as the other pulled back and stood.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 pm

"We're on our own side, which is why we're still alive."sliet answered him cooly, though she glanced at raven with a hint of worry at the sight of the blood. By the way Raven was standing, it wasn't his, but it was still unerving.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 am

Marcel shook his head. "I can't come with you, I need to go back and find my soldiers."
"You think the Federation is going to fix that up in the middle of this? They'll let you bleed out and put someone else in your place." Raven urged him in frustration. 
"This isn't about me, I have a duty to go back. I should be fighting you right now, but... ugh.." The brunette muttered, conflicted.
"Well it doesn't work that way, you're a captive now anyway." Raven replied matter-of-factly. "I'll fix you up and then you're a prisoner until this is done."
"Bullshit." Snapped Marcel, getting quickly to his feet and stumbling weakly. 
Raven tensed, not wanting to raise his gun on the other again, but unsure of what to do; was he really going to fight the other down or shoot him to stop him? Or was he just going to let him wander off?
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Sliet watched the exchange tensely, not liking where this was going. "Can I shoot him now?" She asked. Of course she was the one in charge. if she really wanted to she could shoot him down where he stood. but they had been friends before, or as close as anyone really got to friends in the military, so she would let Raven make this call.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 am

Raven's looked back at Sliet, looking concerned. "Just-Just wait a moment-" He said, turning to face her and putting himself between them, raising his hands a little; worried she might actually do it. He wasn't sure what to do, but he didn't want to actually hurt Marcel.

Marcel glanced between them at Sliet's remark, tensing grabbing his rifle strap. As Raven turned he grimaced, but this might be his only chance. He swung the rifle over his shoulder while Raven's body was shielding him and struck the other across the back of the head, aiming at Sliet in the same motion as the dark haired boy crumpled with a yelp. "Get off of the horse." He snapped shakily.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries Tue May 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Sliet sat up tensely as raven collapsed, glaring down at Marcel in fury. "Fuck no!" she shouted angrily, quickly shifting her aim and shooting the gun out of his hand. She watched him with cold fury, shifting her gaze to raven and back, trying to make sure that he was okay. "Can I shoot him NOW?" She growled impatiently, to the boy.
melodiousmysteries
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathcap Tue May 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Marcel shouted in shock as the bullet hit the rifle, shattering part of the barrel and knocking it back, bits of plastic and metal splinting his face and clothing. Raven laid still on the ground, not responding, but clearly breathing as Marcel tried to stand back. This wasn't good. In a last resort, he tried to run, turning and getting a few clumsy steps before his injured leg gave out and he fell, hitting the ground on his stomach and letting out a wail of pain. He tried to pick himself up again, leaving a red smear on the road, but struggled to stand, trying to crawl forward with what energy he had left, before simply crumpling to the pavement pitifully and giving up.
Deathcap
Deathcap
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next