Future thing

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Future thing

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Rick pulled back a bit when the other started hitting him in the ribs. It didn't hurt that much, but it was still annoying as hell. He quickly threw the boy on the ground and kicking him repeatedly in the gut until he didn't seem like he was going to get up anytime soon, then a few extra times just for fun.
Having burned off some of his anger the man stepped back, straightening his shirt out a bit. Now he had to find the kid. Fantastic.

Stagnum ran through the halls of the facility,sometimes into them, just hoping he was getting farther away from the other two when he ran into something a bit softer with a shout of alarm, falling backwards.

Sliet jumped and stumbled a bit when the child bowled into her quickly kneeling down to make sure the kid was okay. "Hey! Are you alright? jeez. Wait. where's Raven. He's supposed to be looking after you." She paused after helping the little one up. Something was very wrong. Raven would never leave the kid alone, and he seemed seriously afraid. "what happened?" She asked more seriously, trying not to freak the poor boy out even more.

"Daddy." Stagnum said urgently, recognizing the others voice, fumbling for her hand and pulling her in the direction he'd just come from.

Sliet blinked at the boy in fear. that was not good. "Where?"

"Daddy!" the boy said insistently.

"Okay. Okay. Lets go find them." She explained, picking the small boy up so that they could move faster, she headed in the general direction he had come from, not trusting the little ones sense of direction at all.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Raven coughed, trying to breathe into his damaged diaphragm where the other left him. He shifted his hand under him, struggling to get up. He wasn't about to let the other go after Stagnum. He winced as he got to his feet with a stagger, holding his stomach. Raven caught the man's arm tightly, refusing to let him go. "I'm not letting you hurt him." He hissed.
Kazukedud
Admin

http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Rick stopped when he felt a hand on his arm, turning on the boy again with a growl. Now the little shit was in for it.  It only took him a second to pull back his arm and hit Raven squarely in the jaw. The man grabbed him by the arm that was still holding onto him, twisting it harshly to bring him closer and grab him by the hair, punching him in the face a couple more times before throwing him on the ground. Rick quickly jumped on him again,continuing to aim for the others face with flying fists of fury.

Sliet ran through the halls, listening for anything unusual. She took a few wrong turns before she managed to find the two. Slowing down a bit, she set Stagnum down, quickly telling him to stay put before running for the two on the ground. She ran straight for the man, dragging him off of Raven with some difficulty and throwing him back before punching him in the nose with a satisfying crunch. She grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him down closer to her before bringing her knee up into his family jewels. The large man fell to his knees with a groan of pain, allowing sliet to give him a kick to the side of the head, sending him crumbling to the ground.
She stood there for a moment, catching her breath before remembering Raven.  "Raven! Are you okay?! OH my god. Here let me see." She told him starting to panic.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Raven cried out in pain as the other yanked his arm and caught his hair, quickly cut off as the other continued to strike him. He tried to block his face somewhat with his arms, desperately trying to push the larger man back as blows rained down on him. He'd known he hadn't stood much of a chance, but every moment he could buy stagnum to reach safety was worth it. He felt darkness threaten to clould his vision before the punches suddenly stopped. He took in a breath, blood frothing in his mouth as he did and trickling from his lips. The broken mess that was his glasses fell from his bloodied face as he pushed himself into a sitting position, shaking from the adrenaline and fear, barely feeling the dull pain that shot up his arm as he supported himself. As Sliet ran over, he jerked backwards from her hand in alarm, staring back at her blankly for a moment, trying to blink through the blood running into his eyes. "I-I'm fine." He sputtered uncertainly, his eyes flicking from the man on the ground to Sliet before he noticed Stagnum. "Can we go back... to the-the living area -f-first?" He stuttered, his voice tense with apprehension, just wanting to get the little one back to safety before the man got to his feet again. He tried to stumble up, wavering unsteadily and nearly falling sideways, holding one hand to his head.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:17 am

Sliet blinked at raven worriedly. "You sure kid? You don't look too good." She said uneasily, knowing full well that Raven's definition of "Fine" was far different from her own.

Stagnum stayed back, listening in fear but doing as he was told until he heard Raven's voice. The little one ran forward to try and hug raven around the legs when he was stopped.

Sliet looked down at the child, three of her fingers hooked in his shirt to hold him back. "Careful kid. don't wanna hurt him." She warned the small boy.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:23 am

Raven nodded to the other, though he was really starting to feel the pain; his arm was throbbing and his insides burned, while pretty much all of him was starting to ache. "Y-yeah..." He stared at the man laying on the floor quietly, before looking back to Sliet. "Thank you, I though he was going to.." He trailed off as the Stagnum hurried over, and holding his abdomen, he smiled a little, mixed worry and relief in his eyes. The boy crumpled to his knees to meet the child, trying to ease down gently. "It's okay Sliet.." He said softly, carefully reaching out and hugging the little one against his shaking frame, still keeping an eye on the collapsed man over Stagnum's shoulder. "You okay buddy? He let go of Stagnum for a moment and tried to stand again, this time holding back a yelp as he put pressure on his wrist and felt his eyes water. When he got to his feet, he took the boy's hand gently in his uninjured one, keeping the other against his belly and still struggling to stand.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Sagnum stumbled forward into Raven when the woman let him go, holding onto the other tightly. "mmhmm. mmhmm." The little one hummed, nodding affirmatively when he smelled something weird, scrunching up his nose. Kind of smelled like metal, and there were wet spots on the others shirt. "You smell funny." He noted, when Raven stood up again, frowning.

Sliet looked at raven rather worriedly, deciding not to argue. "Okay then. But we better hurry back." She warned, still not completely convinced.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Raven glanced down at Stagnum, electing not to tell him that he was any more hurt than Stagnum might have figured out. At the mention of going back, he nodded sort of hesitantly. "If... if he can be checked and locked up until he calms down, I can make sure he's not hurt, I don't want Nida or the others getting hurt if he lashes out." He mentioned to the other before relenting.

When they got back to their quarters he was finding it hard to think clearly. Raven sat down unsteadily on his bed, struggling to unbutton his uniform, and pulling the bloodied grey jacket from his arms, pressing a towel to his head and trying to find the source of the bleeding. His skin had split on his cheekbone and brow, he was pretty sure his nose had been broken, and his lip had been cut on his tooth, though he didn't notice any actual teeth missing. He noticed at that point blood soaking through his undershirt, not from his face, but where the skin had broken along his ribs. On top of that, his right wrist was damaged badly and his stomach was already bruising. He coughed wearily, blinking at Sliet and smiling in exhaustion at the mess he was, just wanting to pass out at this point.

Anderson walked in about the same time, eating a ration of stew with a fork that had obviously been fashioned into a sharp shank on one end at some point in it's life, and freezing at the sight of Sliet, before deciding he didn't care if she yelled at him for goofing off. He strolled over, about to complain before he noticed Raven and let out a laugh, covering his mouth and then laughing more. "Oh my god, what did you do? You, you look like you got run over by a horse," He got out between chuckles. "Did you try to preach your love and peace shit to the inmates?"
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Sliet huffed in frustration when raven smiled at her. As much as she now knew and aknoledged that she was not the leading mind in medicine, that was still a lot of blood, and it was making her nervous. She quickly turjed a glare on Anderson when he walked in. " Hush Dudly. Why dont you find a way to make yourself useful, assuming that's even possible, or find someone else that is." She spat bitterly at the man, already angry and on edge from her earlier confrontation.

Stagnum held tightly to raven the entire way back, climbing up on the bed next to the other. He frowned immediately when he heard Anderson, climbing down again and stumbling around the space until he grabbed a hold of someone else's leg, kicking them hard in the shin. The small boy jumped a bit when a female voice shouted a bit in in more surprise than pain. "Sorry. " he quickly apologized before stumbling around again in search of Anderson, intent on doing the same thing to him.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Anderson looked at Sliet with annoyance, deciding not to reply to the agitated woman, and taking another bite from his food. As the boy ran over and kicked her, he snorted, sitting down on a crate of the medical supplies. He read the label and contemplated bringing it up that they were by him, before deciding he didn't feel useful enough.

Raven didn't pay any mind to Anderson, wincing as he stood to look for antiseptic and gauze, wavering on his feet. He turned quickly as he heard Sliet yell, feeling a jolt of panic before realizing it was just Stagnum who had hit her. Forgetting the supplies, he strode over and caught the boy gently to keep him from going after Anderson, scooping up and sitting him back on the bed. "Stagnum, don't kick other people, okay? that's not how to solve problems, even if Anderson is being rude." He tried to explain in a relatively serious voice, not wanting the kid to think hurting others was alright.

Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Stagnum squeaked in surprise when he was moved, squirming uncomfortably. He crossed his arms, pouting as he was set down. "He started it." The small boy muttered, gesturing in Andersons direction.

Sliet sighed quietly as raven scolded the child, somewhat appreciating what the small boy had tried to do. She stepped up beside raven, trying to do a similar thing to raven as he had just done to the little one, trying to get him to sit down. "Now will you sit still and let me help?" She asked, becoming impatient.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Raven smiled uncertainly at the boy. "I know, though ya don't have to stick up for me Stagnum, but I appreciate it." He added, ruffling the boy's hair a little. He opened his mouth to speak again, but was cut off as Sliet tried to push him down. He obliged, shifting on his feet and sitting next to the kid on the bed sorely. "Y-yeah, sorry." He replied.

Anderson glanced over at them. "So, what did happen?" He asked, not really caring, but sort of wondering if there was a particular inmate he should look out for.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Sliet reached up to brush raven's cheek gently, deciding it would be best to start with the lacerations on the others face. She glanced over at Anderson when he spoke, rather curious as to the answer herself. Was the man dangerous enough to just snap all of a sudden on Raven, or had something happened to triger the reaction?
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Raven hesitated to speak, shutting one eye and tensing a bit as the other touched the wounds. He didn't mind explaining, but he didn't really want to upset Stagnum. "Stagnum's father came up to us, he wanted to take him, so I told him he'd have to sign some papers and let us check the records just to get everything sorted out... I didn't want to just give him up without any protection. You've seen the file." He explained softly, glancing at Sliet. "He got angry, so I told Stagnum to go find you; I didn't want him to get hurt, and then he grabbed me and started beating me and I tried to fight back... didn't go so well. That's pretty much it." He finished awkwardly.

Anderson opened his mouth to make a comment about Stagnum being more trouble than he was worth, then decided not to be cruel about the incident; he didn't have to look far to sort of get what Stagnum was going through, but wished that there had been someone to take the hits for him all those years ago. He continued eating the rest of his ration while Sliet worked on Raven before piping up. "Hey shit-head?" Anderson addressed the kid after a moment. "If a man tries to hurt you, you hit him in the crotch. He'll fall over and cry."
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Stagnum frowned at Raven's account of the events, cuddling up closer to the other, feeling guilty. It took him a moment before realizing that Anderson was speaking to him, sitting up a bit and looking in the man's direction. His eyes went a little wider in awe at his observation, almost not believing it. "whoaa. really?" he asked, almost wanting to hear more.

Sliet frowned uneasily at the boy's explanation, not overly excited about it. Her superiors were not going to be happy if they caught wind of this, though that wasn't her main concern at the moment. She shook off the uneasy feeling turning her attention to Raven's other injuries. It was probably best to get someone else to handle his wrist, it looked broken and would need to be set, plus it was less urgent than some of the others. "You might want to start telling me what to do here kid." she warned, not wanting a repeat of what happened on the ship.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Raven rubbed stagnum's back a little, trying to comfort him as the other moved closer. As Sliet adressed him, he nodded, though not entirely sure what all was wrong with him. His stomach hurt, bad, but he wasn't sure if something was injured inside beyond bruises and broken ribs. He would know soon enough if it was. "Uh, you don't have to do much, I can hold my wrist in the right position if you can knit the bone... my ribs and the cuts and bruises are fine to heal, but you don't have to. I'm not sure if anything's ruptured, but I can breathe okay.. I'll let you know if I feel weak or if I notice any signs of internal bleeding." He explained quietly, moving his hand to shift his wrist. He grit his teeth a little and held back a grunt of pain as he held it in place, suddenly shaking again.

Anderson blinked at the kid's wonder uncomfortably, realizing it was genuine interest and feeling a mix of emotions. He sort of wanted to boast and tell the boy all sorts of things that would get that reaction. He'd never had someone listen to him with curiosity before, normally it was scoffs and dismissal of his ideas and "Shut up Dudley." He puffed up a little and crossed his arms. "Yup, I know all sorts of cool stuff like that about fighting, and other shit too."
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Sliet listened to raven with worry. She didn't completely understand what he was saying, but it didn't sound good. She reached up to touch the others wrist gingerly, numbing it as quickly as she could before starting to heal it. She turned to the other cuts and bruises and such when she was done, intent on doing all she could for him.

Stagnum grinned, visibly perking up at the distraction."Cool!" the boy said, rather enthusiastically.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Raven held still as the other healed him to the best of her ability, grateful as some of the pain ebbed away, but worried she was going to exhaust herself. "Thanks Sliet...That feels a lot better. You didn't have to do all that" He said softly, starting to get up when she'd finished. "I should get back to work, is there anything you'd like me to do first?" He asked, standing a little straighter and trying to ignore his aching head and torso.

Anderson tried to think of information to share with the kid that he might find interesting, though, most of it probably wasn't appropriate. "Yeah. I know lots. that happens when you go up in space. Did you know that I came here from space? We all did, up in the sky. You fuckin' float when you're up there." He told the other, even though he wasn't sure he totally understood the details of all that.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:52 pm

"Yes actually" Sliet told him, trying to seem more like an authority. She knew Raven should rest. She also knew that he probably wouldn't, but he would do almost anything to take care of stagnum. "Stay here and keep an eye on the kid. Make sure he's okay." She instructed more seriously than usual.

Stagnum listened to Anderson in awe. "you flew way up there?! Did you touch the stars? What do they taste like?" he asked excitedly.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:05 pm

Raven glanced at the other uncertainly, sort of understanding what she was getting at. After a moment, he nodded awkwardly and sat back down. Looking over at Stagnum, the boy seemed fine. He was a little surprised and delighted at Anderson's behavior though, actually interacting with another human without sarcasm and total disdain was progress. He smiled quietly as he watched the two more excited than he'd ever seen them, feeling happy at the instance.

"Yep. In a big space ship. We went to another sun, and another planet like this place, but way less shitty. You can't touch the stars, each one is really big and hot, just like the sun, they just seem small because they're so far away, but when you're up in space, they're also damn bright... Um, they'd taste like fire and death." Anderson answered tirelessly, feeling motivated by the kid's enthusiasm.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Sliet watched raven return to the others, watching the three happily for a moment before turning to leave. It was probably a good idea if she found something to eat, and she had an unconscious man to take care of.

"oh." stagnum said softly, a little disappointed about the stars, but it barely slowed him down. "What does 'less shitty' mean?" He asked, sarting to wonder what this other place was like.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Raven listened to the two for a while, eventually lying down a little on the seat and deciding not to disturb them by making note of how friendly Anderson was being. He'd never really pictured the other to have a soft spot for kids; but he felt a bit of warmth at the proof the other wasn't as malicious and apathetic as he let on. It was strange to him, looking at the man and seeing such a different expression from the one he'd constantly worn a few years ago, or without the anger he'd had, seeming like he was constantly going to burst at the seams in a fir of rage.

Anderson hesitated at that question. "Well, you can see all the stars. All of them. And in the summer it's warm and dry and there's flowers and green stuff everywhere, and food that tastes sweet. People aren't so mean and hungry either. They're kind of wimpy and like hugging and chatting a lot. I bet they could fix your eyes, too, shithead. My leg was all messed up and they fixed that." He added, moving his foot around a bit.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:55 pm

stagnum tilted his head to the side, looking almost worried. "You messted up your leg?" He asked with a frown. Did Anderson get hurt too? How did he do that? the small boy wondered, letting out a huge yawn.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Anderson shrugged. "Yeah, it got all fucked up from an explosion. Some one threw this bomb thing at my soldiers, and we were cornered, so I kicked it away, but if blew up right in front of me and pieces got stuck in my knee. I practically saved everyone." He boasted, though his heart wasn't in it this time.

Raven settled quietly on his back, listening to the two and keeping an eye on Stagnum.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:13 pm

SKIP

Pel, in the midst of the chaos, noticed one of the soldiers throwing her comrads around and fighting with an almost brutal ease. Drawing herself to the wall, she took aim at the threatening individual and shot twice with her pistol as he focused on another, hitting him through the stomach and shoulder, hoping to take him down and let the others untangle themselves, though felt a chill of unease run up her spine as he remained on his feet. She took a step back and aimed again, throwing the goal of non-lethal incapacitation to the wind; she wasn't about to let him kill the others, or her.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top