Future thing

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Future thing

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Caligo followed Raven into the other room, giving him space so that the two could have their moment.

Stagnum opened his eyes groggily, blinking a few times at the bright light. He looked around the small room with a mix of distress and confusion. He could actually look around.
He could see.
He looked at each person individually, trying to figure out who was who. He knew what they all sounded like... maybe? but he'd never actually seen any of them.
The boy jumped off the bed a little unsteadily, running for the man across the room. He kind of looked like raven sounded... right?
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Anderson looked a little panicked as the kid ran for him, stepping back a little. "Uh- Hey brat-" He started, smiling a little in confusion.

Raven watched him run over to Anderson, looking just as confused as the older man. Gosh, he didn't know he liked Anderson so much. "Can you see okay Stagnum?" He asked excitedly.
Kazukedud
Admin

View user profile http://kedud.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:00 am

Stagnum stopped short when anderson spoke,looking up at him with fear and concern, screaming and running to Raven hiding behind the boys legs.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Anderson looked even more perplexed at the other's horror, jumping as he screamed. He didn't know what to say, just standing there and holding back a snarky remark.

Raven watched the boy run over, feeling worried. He reached down to scoop Stagnum up and hold him. "H-hey, what's the matter?" He asked, patting his back. "You want a minute to be quiet? you're alright..." Raven tried to comfort.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Stagnum leaned back a bit as he was picked up, putting a small hand on either side of the others face and staring at him wide-eyed. "R-Raben?" the boy asked shakily, still confused.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Raven smiled a little as the other grabbed his face, and nodded. "Yup, it's me." He told him happily. "Dr. Smith fixed your eyes so you can see again." He added, trying to give the little one some closure. "That's Anderson, that's Sliet, Caligo, and Dr. Smith." Raven told him slowly, gesturing to each of them.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Stagnum looked around at the others with wide eyes before looking back at raven. Oh. He hugged the other burying his face in Ravens shoulder. "I thoughted he was you and you were him. "
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Raven continued to hold the little one for a few moments. "Aw, it's alright. I guess it might take some getting used to." He paused, giving the other some time to understand what was going on before speaking again. "Come on, wanna go for a walk around? You can sit on my shoulders." He offered. He was planning to take the other down to see Elinore, get some food and then find him some clothing his size, and most of all, let him see the outdoors and the city after so long trapped in the facility.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:50 pm

*skip

Raven responded quickly when he was called to the kennels by one of the officers who was minding the guard dogs, worried one of the animals was sick or hurt. When the keeper explained the situation to him and showed him to the problem, his heart sank.

He watched the malformed little puppy struggle up with all six legs near it's mother, easily out-matched by it's larger and less bulky siblings. It was the ninth pup in a litter of 11, with two having been born lifeless, and this one didn't seem far behind, not eating nor breathing right. He was one of the few with easy access to chemicals, the keep explained, and he felt even more defeated.

He listened to the Keeper while watching Stagnum carefully with the dogs; the mother was one of many trained killers, but she seemed content with the little boy for now. He knelt besides the boy and greeting the new mother in a friendly manner, petting her head and neck before gently picking up the six-legged little lump. He could feel it's uneven breath and heartbeat against his palm and rubbed it gently, bringing it to his chest and nodding to the man and accepting his relieved thanks. Raven felt a dread settle in his chest as he took stagnum's hand to lead him along. "Come on buddy, want to hang out with Pel for a while?" He asked hopefully, not wanting to have to explain death and the unfairness of life to the boy at this point. He cradled the squeaking little animal carefully, doing his best to keep it warm.  By the end of the hallway, it had seemed to go to sleep, letting out soft, snoring breaths, though he couldn't really tell, with it's eyes still closed. He wondered quietly, going back and forth in his head. it didn't seem to be in pain... maybe he could help it. Would it be worse to try? He was lost in thought, but considered where he'd be if Elinore had given up on him because he was sick, or little and weak. The least he could do was give the little thing a chance. He waited for stagnum's answer, though, he supposed to boy could help him if he wanted.

When he nearly walked into peter going by, he blinked and stopped, getting an idea. "Peter, could you help me? The kennelkeeper wanted this little guy put down because hes deformed and sick, but I think we can save him, would you mind keepinghim safe while I go find something to feed him?" He asked hopefully.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Stagnum followed after Raven rather excitedly at the mention of Pel. "Yeah!" he shouted jumping around a bit with one hand still firmly holding a handfull of the others coat, the little ball of fur completely forgotten.

Peter jumped a bit when Raven spoke to him, looking almost fearful to hear what he had to say. He eyed the puppy skeptically for a moment before back at raven. Keep him safe? How was he supposed to do that? "Uhh. Sure." the droid agreed somewhat nervously though he made no motion to take the canine.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:15 pm

"Thank you so much, here, just keep him warm." Raven instructed gratefully, handing the puppy over gently and nodding again, hoping the other would be okay with the animal for a few minutes before leading Stagnum off to find Pel.

The girl stood in the hallway with a boy, one of the Flora droids, when Raven approached. Keo, was it?
"Pel! Can you watch Stagnum?" Raven asked hopefully, walking up a little carefully, not wanting to burst into their conversation.
Pel considered between Stagnum and Keo for a moment, looking up to Raven at last, slightly frustrated and pleading, but not saying anything that would make the little guy feel unwanted. Eventually, she gave into Raven's hopeful look and scooped Stagnum up. "Fuck yeah I can. Watcha wanna do buddy?" She asked him while shooting a glare at Raven. He owed her one. 

Keo looked crestfallen. "But I thought we were gonna hang out-"
"Bros before hoes Keo, sorry." She didn't wait for a reply, hurrying off and bouncing the kid in her arms playfully.

Last edited by Kazukedud on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Peter took the small canine awkwardly, trying to mimic the way that raven had held the small creature. He stood there for several moments contemplating what to do before taking a seat up against the wall right where he was, waiting patiently for raven to come back.

Stagnumscampered alongside raven excitedly, giggling in joy when pel picked him up."les play with the funny guy." the boy got out between fits of laughter, refering to the one that told him about the stars and how stuff worked.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:53 pm

"Funny guy?" Questioned Pel, bouncing with her steps to entertain the other. "Anderson? Oh, We can play with him alright." She looked around for a clock. Almost lunch. ''Wanna hide all his cutlery?" She was using Sliet's idea here, but was sure it would sure it would get a rise out of him. Might even start something between him and Sliet again.
Maybe she should be a good influence.
Nah.
"Or wait, can you tie knots? Maybe we should tie his shoelaces together, but I don't think I'll hide well under the table."

----

Raven went looking for formula, having to settle on a combination of regular milk and vitamins. He ended up making the concoction in the kitchen of the ship, ignoring those around him and heating it up, before putting it into a baby bottle and hurrying out before he was questioned.

He headed back to find Peter, spotting the other and walking over. "Here we go. Did you want me to feed him?... Or did you?" He asked, holding out the bottle offeringly.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:26 am

Stagnum shook his head. Raven had to tie his shoes for him "Nuh uh.

Peter held the small creature gently, deciding to put it in his coat to better keep it warm. He looked up when he heard raven approaching, shifting and unzipping his jacket so that the puppy could eat. "You can do it." he answered after a moment, though made no motion to give it to the other or having any intention of letting raven take the squirming little creature.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:45 am

Pel blinked. "I guess you're like six, huh? That's okay. I still don't know how to tie my shoes." She carried him towards Anderson's place, holding him now rather than bouncing him; she didn't want to make him sick. She knocked on the door before opening it, calling out but getting no reply. "Okay let's hide his forks." She suggested, setting Stagnum down, checking through the drawers and scooping out the pouch of spoons, forks and butter knives. "Okay let's run!" She headed to the door just in time to peek through and see Anderson coming down the hall. "Never mind, Hide!" She squeaked, darting and diving into the closet compartment.

Raven looked at Peter quizzically as he stood there with the puppy but refused to hand it over. "O-okay." He brought the bottle up to it's tiny mouth and tried to guide it, relieved and feeling warm inside as it began suckling enthusiastically. "There we go. Did you wanna name it, Peter?" He asked, thinking of that now that it was relatively safe. The other seemed attached to it; maybe this could be a good thing?
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Stagnum scrambled around the unfamiliar space when he was told to hide, stumbling into some curtains and trying to wrap them around himself.

Peter regarded the small animal quietly, an odd feeling growing inside him, though it wasnt completely unpleasant. "What about Harper? " he asked, his gaze not leaving the small warm bundle.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Anderson entered his quarters tiredly, looking forward to sitting down for a moment when he noticed the lump curled up in his curtains. "Stagnum? What're you doing?" He asked, stopping to look around for Raven, then checking the hall, but the boy was nowhere. Was he lost again? He walked over and untangled him from the fabric with a twist, and patted the kid on the head with slight amusement, attempting to fix his mussed hair. "Did you want some lunch brat?" He asked, walking over to his storage.

Pel felt worry settle in her chest, she was ready to burst out if Anderson was mean to the kid, but as he spoke, she relaxed a little. Maybe they could get away with this without flack from Anderson or Sliet.

Raven blinked at the other's suggesting, smiling a little. "Sounds like a Canadian dictator" "That's a nice name." He agreed, tipping the bottle up a little as it drank away. "You can keep him, if you want." He added, looking from the puppy and up to Peter curiously. "I have Luna, and a lot of stuff to look after."
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Stagnum gigfled when he fwlt someone move the curtain, delighted with their little game. " hiding." he explained with a grin of recognition at the aould of Andersons voice. He nodded enthusiastically at the mention of food, reaching dor the mans hand. "Mmhmm. Yes please." she boy agreed politely.

Peter looked up at raven uncertainly. "...To keep? " he asked nervously. He didnt even think he know how to care for the creature when it was grown, let alone when it was so young."I'm not sure."
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Anderson blinked as Stagnum reached out, and hesitantly took his little hand in his own, much larger, rougher one. Looking down at the child for a moment, the man felt warmth spread through his chest. He thought of Lilla and the baby then, and wondered if being a father wouldn't be so bad.

He led the other down to the food service area, putting in for some thick, warm soup, as well as milk and cookies for Stagum and coffee for himself. He carried the tray over to a table and picked the other up, sitting him down and taking a seat beside him, sipping his drink. "Wheres your irresponsible friend?" He asked curiously then. "Did he just set you loose to wreak havoc?"

"You don't have to, but if you want to try, I'll help. We can keep him in a box in your room and I can check on him, and if you feel comfortable you can take over.  He just needs milk and warmth for now." Raven explained, trying to assure the other. Peter having something to love and care for might really help the other.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:42 pm

"Nuh-uh" the boy responded shaking his head, and picking up a cookie, running his hands over one of the cookies to figure out the best way to fit the entire thing in his mouth.

Peter nodded in understanding, but still not sure he could take care of the poor little thing.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:48 pm

*skip*

Early in the morning, Raven showed up at Sliet's improvised office room, and entered cautiously, relieved she was there alone. "Captain, may I speak with you?" He asked hesitantly, looking uncomfortable and out of uniform, carrying a pack and other items.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Sliet looked up from her work, rather happy to see the other. "Hey there kiddo. What can I do for you? " she asked with a warm smile.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Raven walked in solemnly, not smiling back this time. "Sliet...I'm leaving now. Anderson and Lilla are going to look after Stagnum, and Pel is going to keep an eye on Luna and Peter, but he's doing well so I think everything will be alright." He told her quietly. She already knew this was what he was here to do, but he didn't want to run off without a goodbye. "I'll try to be back soon." He added, lingering for a moment as he waited for her response.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiousmysteries on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:31 am

Sliet's smile faltered as Raven explained. She wanted to argue and find reasons why he shouldnt go, but he seemed to have everything covered for while he was gone. She was quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say. "Are you sure about this?" she asked sadly, knowing she had no way of convincing him.
melodiousmysteries
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazukedud on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:50 am

"Yes, Elinore's my family... And I'll try to communicate with you from the inside with my radio . I'll be okay Sliet." He tried to assure her, although he was confident, he knew couldn't really say that for sure. Hesitating, we stepped forward to hug her for a moment, just encase, and stepped away again.
Kazukedud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top